Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 93
Re: OT: Weather around the world (2013-)
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: February 26, 2013 22:10

wuuuu whooooooo... this is a fun snow, really,
We might even go skiing at the local hill later.
Its small, but its better than nothing, and fun

Here it comes Chicago... Come Go out and play
Have fun with it.. Cuz it will be hotterthanhell 110 degrees soon enough...

Come out and play!!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 26, 2013 22:16

Max, please send some of that snow my way...not too much, just enough to keep us home for a day or two. All we've had this winter is cold, driving rain...like it is right now.

Date: February 26, 2013 22:22

latebloomer
Max, please send some of that snow my way...not too much, just enough to keep us home for a day or two. All we've had this winter is cold, driving rain...like it is right now.

Lemme see if I can get my monster fan cranked up and then Ill see what I can do latebloomer winking smiley

Date: February 26, 2013 22:25

Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer

Lemme see if I can get my monster fan cranked up and then Ill see what I can do latebloomer winking smiley

Good Max, I'm counting on ya! I start getting grumpy around this time of year, it either needs to snow or it's time for spring. Enough of this in between stuff...

Date: March 6, 2013 13:34

latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer

Good Max, I'm counting on ya! I start getting grumpy around this time of year, it either needs to snow or it's time for spring. Enough of this in between stuff...

Okey dokey.... as advertised, here it comes [www.intellicast.com]

Let me know when to turn the monster fans off winking smiley.

Date: March 6, 2013 14:57

Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer

Keep it on Max, keep it on!

Right now it's only about 2 inches, but enough for a day off since we are expected to get 8 to 12 addtional inches later today. I am happily sipping coffee in my PJ's, looking out the window. With any luck, Ill get to do it again tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, anyone in the snow zone, be careful...it's a very wet, heavy snow, which makes for difficult shoveling.

Cheers, Max! (we need a coffee emoticon)

Date: March 6, 2013 15:03

latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer

Right now it's only about 2 inches, but enough for a day off since we are expected to get 8 to 12 addtional inches later today. I am happily sipping coffee in my PJ's, looking out the window. With any luck, Ill get to do it again tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, anyone in the snow zone, be careful...it's a very wet, heavy snow, which makes for difficult shoveling.

Have fun in the snow!

Date: March 6, 2013 15:15

Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer

Have fun in the snow!

You found one, brilliant! This calls for a second cup...

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: March 15, 2013 04:03

95F today in Phoenix, blowing away the previous all-time high on this day by 4F.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 15, 2013 05:25

in the 90's in the San Fernando Valleysmileys with beer

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 15, 2013 06:24

Vancouver monsoon continues.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 15, 2013 07:45

Still icecold winter with -15 degrees in Stockholm...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: March 15, 2013 08:04

Monsoon is ending in Jakarta, and it is hot! Still very humid as well. About 38-40 C.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 15, 2013 09:16

whitem8
Monsoon is ending in Jakarta, and it is hot! Still very humid as well. About 38-40 C.

I will quit complaining in that case. We're at a comfortable 10 or so degrees.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 15, 2013 18:40

Beautiful early spring day in southern Georgia, USA. Sunny and about 75 degrees F. May go fishing ........ thumbs up drinking smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: March 15, 2013 18:41

Elmo Lewis
Beautiful early spring day in southern Georgia, USA. Sunny and about 75 degrees F. May go fishing ........ thumbs up drinking smiley

Yup. The sunny south is where it's at right now...SXSW to be exact

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: March 15, 2013 21:28

In SF it is overcast but very comfortable outside. There is a halo around the sun which means a warm front is approaching.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 15, 2013 21:53

In Almeria area,Spain, it is dropping to about 2C tonight and maybe 14C tomorrow and sunny.

Much lower than normal and this time 2 years ago, I was in Benidorm for a week and about 25C. confused smiley

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 16, 2013 01:50

I Holland it's still cold we had again snow today confused smiley windy and rainy...........

Date: March 16, 2013 02:01

Spent the past few days up in the mountains of West Virginia where it's still very cold, down in the low 30's F. Gorgeous area, but very isolated.

Date: March 25, 2013 14:34

Woke up to an early spring snowfall. There's about three inches on the ground and it's still lightly snowing. Very pretty outside and I don't have to go to work. smiling smiley

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 25, 2013 14:49

Still very cold for the time of year out here confused smiley

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 25, 2013 14:52

Very hot and humid here in Saigon, probably around 34°C. Combined with the pollution it's quite murderous...

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: March 25, 2013 15:01

only 10 days ago in Paris suburb

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 19:50

On vacation from Asia in Prague. AND COLD! Jeez. I thought Spring would be a great time to go to Prague, but it is too cold!! Still an amazing city, but man walking around with the wind whipping and my thinned blood from the tropics, IT IS COLD! EEEK!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: March 27, 2013 02:28

This would have to be our best Autumn weather ever lovely cool mornings with hot afternoons cool smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: March 27, 2013 02:34

We're just starting to climb into spring here in Ottawa. It was 8 degrees C today! Patio weather should just be a week away...

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: March 28, 2013 09:50

Chili Today, Hot Tamale

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 28, 2013 10:48

Where have you been for the last fortnight, Max? Nice vacation, I hope.

Here in the UK the springtime take the long way round - at least we've got some sunshine today but it's forecast to stay cold or coldish all through April.

Date: March 28, 2013 11:08

Green Lady
Where have you been for the last fortnight, Max? Nice vacation, I hope.

Here in the UK the springtime take the long way round - at least we've got some sunshine today but it's forecast to stay cold or coldish all through April.

Very nice vacation, Thank you for noticing GL smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 93

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1968
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home