Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: he ()
Date: November 16, 2012 13:46

Just bought ticket in BK 101 from Ticketmaster, nov 29. Tickets for BK 101 and BK 102 have been available the last 2 days for this date.

Øystein.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 16, 2012 13:48

he
Just bought ticket in BK 101 from Ticketmaster, nov 29. Tickets for BK 101 and BK 102 have been available the last 2 days for this date.

Øystein.

Theres a rumbling coming next week and it will be the sound of A block tickets dropping.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 16, 2012 13:50

he

Øystein.

thumbs up

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 16, 2012 13:50

I too just bought a ticket for block 101 on the 29th. Not as good as the pit but at least I feel like I'm going. Woo-hoo! What a relief.

Date: November 16, 2012 13:51

thunderball
he

Øystein.

Theres a rumbling coming next week and it will be the sound of A block tickets dropping.

Love your optimism thumbs up .... it's nearly as insane as mine winking smiley

Date: November 16, 2012 13:52

frankotero
I too just bought a ticket for block 101 on the 29th. Not as good as the pit but at least I feel like I'm going. Woo-hoo! What a relief.

thumbs up

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 16, 2012 14:11

02 2nd night - best block A2 Row G seven rows from the front £749. 2 seats available. Very tempting.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 16, 2012 14:18

Indeed, now where did these come from ?!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 16, 2012 14:20

Silver Dagger
02 2nd night - best block A2 Row G seven rows from the front £749. 2 seats available. Very tempting.

Where's this ? On TM ? Or on a secondary site ?

Date: November 16, 2012 14:21

gotdablouse
Indeed, now where did these come from ?!

Wherever it is, I can't help but think that there's likely to be yet more coming too ...........

Date: November 16, 2012 14:24

paulywaul
Silver Dagger

I see it now, it's on SEATWAVE. Major price drop there, some silly sod is beginning to twitch !! cool smiley

Date: November 16, 2012 14:46

Silly sod still trying to make a nasty profit though (not sure how much SW charge him though)...and a buyer would have to fork out £1800 including the SW bonus gouging, this is sickening.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: lmatth8461 ()
Date: November 16, 2012 14:50

Silver Dagger

Not very tempting to me.
I bought three tickets for the 7th row five years ago for under £500, including TM fees.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-16 14:51 by lmatth8461.

Posted by: lmatth8461 ()
Date: November 16, 2012 14:55

paulywaul
paulywaul
Silver Dagger

I see it now, it's on SEATWAVE. Major price drop there, some silly sod is beginning to twitch !! cool smiley

Still tons on there though....Let's see who blinks first.
Give it another week.smiling smiley

Date: November 16, 2012 14:56

gotdablouse
Silly sod still trying to make a nasty profit though (not sure how much SW charge him though)...and a buyer would have to fork out £1800 including the SW bonus gouging, this is sickening.

Yup, sickening indeed sad smiley

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: November 16, 2012 15:00

lmatth8461
paulywaul
paulywaul
Silver Dagger

living abroad, I assume in case I will buy a ticket from seatwave or others secondary markets, I will need to collect the tickets on site, 'cause there's not enought time for shipment. Do you know if this will be possibile?
I believe TM will give this chance, but I'm not sure others like seatwave or getmein will.

ciao

bardo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Date: November 16, 2012 15:01

lmatth8461
paulywaul
paulywaul
Silver Dagger

thumbs up

Posted by: shedooby ()
Date: November 16, 2012 15:11

Well, I spent quite some pounds but I will be in the pit on the 25th; the money I will earn later again, the experience remains forever...

Date: November 16, 2012 15:14

shedooby
Well, I spent quite some pounds but I will be in the pit on the 25th; the money I will earn later again, the experience remains forever...

Good for you, have a blast

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 16, 2012 15:35

With you there guys. Not gonna pay. Next Friday we'll see who cracks first. But the prices are starting to tumble. Two weeks ago that ticket would have been on sale for 2 grand.

Date: November 16, 2012 15:41

Silver Dagger
With you there guys. Not gonna pay. Next Friday we'll see who cracks first. But the prices are starting to tumble. Two weeks ago that ticket would have been on sale for 2 grand.

thumbs up

Date: November 16, 2012 15:52

To be honest, the ONLY redeeming feature of excruciatingly high face value ticket prices is that if scalpers are stupid enough to believe there's this HUGE pool of people that will willingly pay even MORE, then when reality bites close to showtime and they have to drop their prices to either face value or even below ... then suddenly there's a lot of competition among them to get rid of tickets, and it rapidly becomes a buyers' market.

I think that's what we'll be seeing here over the next week ....... you can actually see it starting already

Date: November 16, 2012 16:07

Yeah, it's amazing to see people still asking for £1249 for a pit on the 25th on eBay, I sent in an offer at face + 10% and the guy came back with £1200, hehe...

You also have to wonder why people put their seats on Viagogo, Seatwave, etc...why not directly for the eBay "eyeballs", unless you don't have a decent profile? The seller' fees certainly aren't lower on the these gouging sites than on eBay based on how they rip off the buyers.

--------------

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 16, 2012 16:46

Silver Dagger

I would be careful with block A2. I get the feeling that block A2 is shorter than A1 and A3. It's possible that row A or A2 is farther back than row A of A1/A3. Maybe not.

Anyway, I find it amazing that the Stones have managed to make us feel that £749 (nearly $1200) for a ticket that is an FOS pit + 7 rows from the main stage is tempting. They truly are geniuses.

Date: November 16, 2012 16:58

drbryant
Silver Dagger

I would be careful with block A2. I get the feeling that block A2 is shorter than A1 and A3. It's possible that row A or A2 is farther back than row A of A1/A3. Maybe not.

Anyway, I find it amazing that the Stones have managed to make us feel that £749 (nearly $1200) for a ticket that is an FOS pit + 7 rows from the main stage is tempting. They truly are geniuses.

Yep that's a point. Because of the "curvature" of leading front edge of the tongue, it's difficult to visualise how they've "sculpted" (so to say) the front of those A blocks. If you go by the seating diagram, it looks like the very outside of blocks A1 and A3 might even have a row A and row B, whereas the middle of block A2 looks like it might have lost the first 6/7/8 rows, so perhaps say row G is actually the front row at that particular location ? Or maybe they've just reassigned the rows for all three blocks, starting with A at the front regardless and going back ......... ? What a total headf**k !!

A tricky one indeed !

Date: November 16, 2012 17:05

Gazza
They'd need to be move downward in price by about 250% for me to even consider biting.

Good idea for a thread, though.

You might get your wish yet !! winking smiley winking smiley winking smiley

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: November 16, 2012 17:37

drbryant

Exactly! I'm still holding out for A block coming up at face value which will seriously tempt me and yet I was in A1 in 2007 for £150 plus fees. It's insane the hold they have; I have to think of Sympathy or Satisfaction in 2007 to remind myself that it's just not worth it and even then I'm beginning to convince myself that they'll play better this time. I need to stop coming here and detox!

Date: November 16, 2012 17:38

TM drop right now for 29th November in block 101 rows W and Y - 15:30 UK time Friday 16th

Date: November 16, 2012 17:57

Yeah RIGHT ??

[www.ebay.co.uk]

Someone make a less than face value offer please ... I wanna see what happens in two days time when thre auction ends winking smiley

Date: November 16, 2012 18:27

He's not taking offers unfortunately, typically he's the kind of guy who should go to viagogo, seatwave, etc...due to his feedback of zero...although with Paypal you're covered in theory. Actually he probably had/has them on one of these sites since he hadn't listed them before as far as I can tell, it's just that they're not selling...

--------------

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1960
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home