Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 19, 2012 13:33

GOTDABLOUSE PM me and I will send you the floor blocks chart this evening,bear in mind the Stones layout is different.

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 19, 2012 13:46

gotdablouse
Prices are going down the drain aren't they...imagine how the people who thought they were going to sell for 3x must be feeling right now, hopefully that will drive prices down even quicker with a bit of panicking.

In case there are some floor openings for the 29th, anyone knows how the numbering works on the floor? Does it start with 1 on the left of A1 and go all the way to, say 60, on the right of A3 or are they numbered from 1 to 20 for A2 and 14 for A1/13 (numbers based on the picture below) ?

As far as I recall, from A1 to A3, goes 1-20, 20-40, 41-60. So, seat 1 is far over on the left facing the stage.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 19, 2012 13:46

gotdablouse
Prices are going down the drain aren't they...imagine how the people who thought they were going to sell for 3x must be feeling right now, hopefully that will drive prices down even quicker with a bit of panicking.

In case there are some floor openings for the 29th, anyone knows how the numbering works on the floor? Does it start with 1 on the left of A1 and go all the way to, say 60, on the right of A3 or are they numbered from 1 to 20 for A2 and 14 for A1/13 (numbers based on the picture below) ?

There are 50 seats in each row on the 02 floor. As you face the stage seat number 1 is furthest left, seat 50 is furthest right.

Hope this helps

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 19, 2012 13:58

SonicDreamer
GOTDABLOUSE PM me and I will send you the floor blocks chart this evening,bear in mind the Stones layout is different.

Cheers,
SonicD

Thanks David

Say, how does the new gorilla suit fit ? And how's the in-built A/C unit ? Heaven forbid we should have a hot and flustered gorilla trying to get his kit off in public, whilst the rest of us are trying to enjoy the show !! hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 19, 2012 14:17

Thanks for the info guys.

There are some A3/Row A on Seatware at £649 (so still too expensive) but no seat numbers naturally so there's no way to know how good they are. With the Tongue, A3/40 could be terrific. I wonder if it will be possible to walk around after the concert on the 25th to see what the exact setup is like in view of getting optimized tix for the 29th. Well we'll also probably get some reports here on the A1/A2/A3 setup and "tongue indent" I'm sure.

@SonicDreamer - thanks for your offer but your email is hidden so can't PM you (unless there's a feature I'm not aware of?) but mine isn't so feel free ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: November 19, 2012 14:31

Can I ask for advice? What do you think about BK 111, row E, seat 359, face value? thanks

Date: November 19, 2012 14:34

That looks really good as it's on the 112 side if you look at the numbered chart I posted on the previous page. Actually it shows 111 ending at 357 and 112 starting at 363 but I'm not sure how reliable that info is. Still you'd probably want to take a close look at the ticket ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: November 19, 2012 14:39

thanks!

Date: November 19, 2012 14:41

Anymore of that where it came from? I'm in the pit on the 25th but I'm on the lookout for a good seat on the 29th (can't help myself, eh...), if yes please email me ;-)

--------------

Date: November 19, 2012 14:56

At the end of the day, I couldn't resist and upgraded to Row A in the A3 for the 29th. Put the original seats in A1 on Ebay for 400 apiece. Sigh . . . .

Date: November 19, 2012 15:02

drbryant
At the end of the day, I couldn't resist and upgraded to Row A in the A3 for the 29th. Put the original seats in A1 on Ebay for 400 apiece. Sigh . . . .

Hope it works for ya .... thumbs up

Date: November 19, 2012 15:05

MartinB
Can I ask for advice? What do you think about BK 111, row E, seat 359, face value? thanks

Great seat, especially with the tongue sticking out into the A blocks further than a normal rectangular stage setup at the O2.

Date: November 19, 2012 15:11

You gotta laugh, you really do. I just got an e-mail from Seatwave bringing to my attention the fact that Rolling Stones have two gigs coming up and that they (Seatwave) have lots of tickets for sale.

Well NO S**T !!

How are these prices doin' folks, d d d d d d d d d droppin' sufficiently yet ?

Date: November 19, 2012 15:31

drbryant
Oh you got the Seatwave tix then? I was tempted too, do you know the now?

Why don't you put your A1 Tix in the ticket trader forums here?

--------------

Date: November 19, 2012 15:43

gotdablouse
drbryant
Oh you got the Seatwave tix then? I was tempted too, do you know the now?

Why don't you put your A1 Tix in the ticket trader forums here?

I saw them on viagogo, and the seller lowered the price to 629, and I couldn't resist. I have this hunch, just based on the number of rows in the A and B blocks plus the additional rows in 106/107, that these might be front row against the main stage. it depends on the width of the tongue pit.

I never thought of selling here - I thought that meant that they were for trading only. I guess if someone wants them for 406, I'll take them off Ebay as long as there are no bids. I paid 650 for them, but I guess I'll enjoy my 500 GBP Brussels box if and when it arrives.

Date: November 19, 2012 15:49

Oh I see, sounds a bit expensive for a box but I guess it's totally exclusive to that offer (sorry didn't follow that very closely).

Interesting hunch, hope you're right! Being in row A on Keith's side can't be bad anyway. Sorry, it seems I messed up my previous post when editing, I was wondering if you knew the numbers now for these seats or are viagogo going to keep you waiting until you have them in hand?

--------------

Date: November 19, 2012 16:05

gotdablouse
Oh I see, sounds a bit expensive for a box but I guess it's totally exclusive to that offer (sorry didn't follow that very closely).

Interesting hunch, hope you're right! Being in row A on Keith's side can't be bad anyway. Sorry, it seems I messed up my previous post when editing, I was wondering if you knew the numbers now for these seats or are viagogo going to keep you waiting until you have them in hand?

No idea. I took a bit of a chance. In my experience, though, even being off to the side isn't too bad if you're at a rail. Even though seller lowered the price, and I didn't have to pay VAT, it still ended up being more than I've ever paid to see the stones (and I've bought some VIP packages in the past). But at the end of the day, I've been doing this for over 40 shows over 40 years, and since I'm not gonna make it to NY, this might very well be the last. I'm using frequent flyer miles, and I'm still working so I'm not dipping into retirement. How's that for rationalization?

The Brussels Box set is an overpriced Book/Vinyl/poster/watch set that is dedicated to their shows in Brussels in 1973. Some people don't like it, but for me, it's always been the holy grail - Mick T and Keith at their absolute best. I can't wait to get the set, but there will probably be tons of them on Ebay in a couple months since most people could care less.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-19 16:13 by drbryant.

Date: November 19, 2012 16:32

Sounds good, nice that you didn't have to pay VAT too and hope your hunch works out, heck with your attendance record they should have flown you in! It's OT here but before the Trabendo's I'd last seen them at Pacbell Park and Oakland in 2002 when I lived there and for a while I was going to stick to that last great show as I'd been rather non-plussed by Pacbell from that expensive seat in the stands (felt like watching it on TV) but man am I glad they're giving another shot in 2012! See you on the 29th! Bjornulf will certainly post a nice meeting place (Pilot Inn ?) in the "countdown" thread at some point.

--------------

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:35

now on getmein 2 tickets unreserved standing for total 697,40 (348,70 each) for the 25th.
I'm looking for the 29th, get there immediately

ciao

bardo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-19 17:38 by bardo_b.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:36

Just checked ethical ticket trading site Scarlet Mist and all tickets for sale on there are in the upper blocks. Some people accepting less than face value.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:47

bardo_b
now on getmein 2 tickets unreserved standing for total 697,40 (348,70 each) for the 25th.

bardo

might be a typo as selles says facevalue is 225 pounds... Anyway, I would like to buy a single standing ticket.

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:51

Stoneswolf
bardo_b

bardo

might be a typo as selles says facevalue is 225 pounds... Anyway, I would like to buy a single standing ticket.

yeah, just noticed.. might be..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 19, 2012 18:12

Be careful if they look too good to be true . I bought a pair for £1050 and they turned out to be incorrectly listed. Got a refund.

sc uk

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: November 19, 2012 19:16

alreadyoverme
great chart picture!
yeah it's a pity they dont state the seat numbers...

Anyway, anyone in here looking for tix? Cos i'm looking for both, but i only need singles... so if there's a really nice ticket drop bound to be sold in pairs, i would like to know if anyone else would be up to it and buy together...

Hi alreadyoverme, you got a PM!

...and to paulywaul, thank you for the thread!

Date: November 19, 2012 19:41

Domonkos
alreadyoverme
great chart picture!
yeah it's a pity they dont state the seat numbers...

Anyway, anyone in here looking for tix? Cos i'm looking for both, but i only need singles... so if there's a really nice ticket drop bound to be sold in pairs, i would like to know if anyone else would be up to it and buy together...

Hi alreadyoverme, you got a PM!

...and to paulywaul, thank you for the thread!

A pleasure, glad you found it useful ...

Date: November 19, 2012 20:52

Two pits on eBay for the 29th just went for €2000, that's too bad, some people are losing their nerve...

--------------

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 19, 2012 20:54

lost mine last week.

sc uk

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: November 19, 2012 21:07

The main problem is that most are sold in bundles of two or more at the secondary market as I'm going alone this one. There are some good ones on offer at the moment in A1, A2, bk.101 etc at Seatwave.

Date: November 19, 2012 21:55

Yes someone was asking about splitting a pair, maybe that's the way to go, I'm after a pit on the 25th for a friend though at this point and the prices are going through the roof right now, wishful thinking it seems since one ticket sold for £700 on Saturday...oh wait some dude paid "Standing Today 2 £1349.00" (per ticket I assume) today, guess it whetted the appetite of all the other predators out there...this is sickening.

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-19 21:56 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: November 19, 2012 22:22

Anyone in the pit in London, with the early access...
What kind of info did you get? Bet you got the mail now.
In NJ you get it around one week pror.
Anything about how many with early access and how they will do it.
Most fair will be a raffle among the ones with early ones.
And how early you gotta be there.

Cheers
TE
Oslo

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1644
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home