Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 20, 2012 20:07

Clearly does, unless these are "package" tickets that freed up ?...we'll never know of course.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 20, 2012 20:11

gotdablouse
Clearly does, unless these are "package" tickets that freed up ?...we'll never know of course.

In 111 possibly yes, in 110 ... no I'd guess

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 20, 2012 20:20

So best available is just a lie It stinks !

How many people got locked out of ticketmaster due to "overwhelming" demand only to find all types of tickets listed on getmein as soon as we had another chance to buy?

SCUK

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: November 20, 2012 20:24

Look, if someone else is currently looking at the actual BEST seats available at the same time you are, then of course you wont see the actual same seats.

Then as soon as they decide not to buy them they go back in the ticket pool

It's not hard to work out is it ?

Date: November 20, 2012 20:24

straycatuk
So best available is just a lie It stinks !

How many people got locked out of ticketmaster due to "overwhelming" demand only to find all types of tickets listed on getmein as soon as we had another chance to buy?

SCUK

A more accurate description would probably be "best available of the load of shit we're selling at the moment, cos' we're keeping the best till last - the rest of the good stuff has meanwhile been re-directed to GETMEIN" .........

Well that's about the size of it ............ !!

Date: November 20, 2012 20:34

Bargain of the week in block 101 ............

[www.ebay.co.uk]

OK, I lied .... they're only £1,750 each !!

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 20, 2012 20:54

andy js
Look, if someone else is currently looking at the actual BEST seats available at the same time you are, then of course you wont see the actual same seats.

Then as soon as they decide not to buy them they go back in the ticket pool

It's not hard to work out is it ?

So someone must have been looking at all the A blocks, standing and decent tiers and then handed them back ? Sorry but that is bollo*ks IMO

sc uk

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 20, 2012 21:06

If you don't mind being up in the gods, Block 405 Row A available for Sunday (£326).

Block 111 is the block I remember being almost empty until the last minute at the first 2007 gig: it might be the tickets available for local residents that didn't get taken up.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: November 21, 2012 00:25

Block 111, S 355 just been offered for Sunday on TM

Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 21, 2012 00:31

I'd advise anyone to avoid uppe rtier seats like the plague if they can. The O2 is larger than other indoor arenas a syou feel as detatched as what you do at Twickenham or Wembley sitting up there to be honest.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: November 21, 2012 00:46

I need Dec 15 Newark seats !!!

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: November 21, 2012 00:57

Sunday, TM, block 110 row A seat 318 !
There was nothing available on Sunday these last days...

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 21, 2012 01:05

On the reselling sites (Viagogo, Seatwave, Double 8 and GETMEIN!), all but the very best seats in the front floor and lower tier blocks are tumbling (many well below face value), so a few more days and there will be great deals afoot (i.e. normal Stones ABB ticket prices). Interestingly these sites now have a fraction of the seats available they had a few days ago, so people musta been buying them.

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: NedKellyBandit ()
Date: November 21, 2012 01:16

I bought my Ticket for the second London from someone who can`t go to the show. After a long discussion on the phone he sold for 300 EURO. >grinning smiley<
Well, I booked a cheap flight (Ryanair) a few weeks earlier and also a cheap hotel. So I'm very happy and looking forward for the concert!

Date: November 21, 2012 01:16

Check this out if you're still looking. Double8 tickets (a long established secondary ticketing agent) selling at BELOW face value.

Yes, you DID read that correctly .... I said BELOW face !!

[www.double8tickets.com]

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: November 21, 2012 01:22

paulywaul
Check this out if you're still looking. Double8 tickets (a long established secondary ticketing agent) selling at BELOW face value.

[www.double8tickets.com]

Fill your boots people!!

Date: November 21, 2012 01:22

On TM now -

25th Show

Section
BK 110
Row
A
Seats
Description
INCL. VENUE FACILITY FEE £1
ENTRANCE H
Price Level 1
LEVEL 1
Type
Full Price Ticket
Ticket Price
£406.00 x 1
Price Details

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 01:23 by SonicDreamer.

Date: November 21, 2012 01:24

^ Not the best seats. For me, unless you are getting pit tickets, I still wouldn't be paying that for seats. There's no telling how much the band will move around the 'outer' tongue bit, particularly Bill if he appears.

Date: November 21, 2012 01:26

paulywaul

[www.double8tickets.com]

I've struck gold with them before (getting into sold out gigs for like 30% or 40% of face value), when they are down to the last one or two tickets for each gig they really chop the prices, even more than now!!!

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 21, 2012 01:38

The way things are going I'm beginning to think that some pit tickets are going to be appearing on TM any minute now!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 21, 2012 01:56

gotdablouse
The way things are going I'm beginning to think that some pit tickets are going to be appearing on TM any minute now!

GULP!!

Date: November 21, 2012 02:14

Remember that pit tickets will always be offered first under the default 'best available' option, so they will go quickly if released. Good luck!

Date: November 21, 2012 02:16

TomGreen
Remember that pit tickets will always be offered first under the default 'best available' option, so they will go quickly if released. Good luck!

How do you know that Tom?

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: November 21, 2012 02:49

Have you ever seen tickets being sold around the stadium for very cheap prices just before the gig ? Planning to go there... 20min away from home !

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 21, 2012 03:02

beepee
Have you ever seen tickets being sold around the stadium for very cheap prices just before the gig ? Planning to go there... 20min away from home !

Of course this will be the case, always folks who can't go for some reason and are just trying to recoup their potential losses.

Also check the ticket outlets/site the day of the show as soon as they open since production seats often are released at the last moment. These are seats that didn't go into the general pool since they were assumed to be blocked views or non existent because of lighting rigs but ended up being quite sellable once the props were in place. peace

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 21, 2012 03:36

There are still LOTS of tickets for the 29th on all of the various sites, although as usual, fewer seats in the pit and front blocks, but quite a few premium stand tix. Here's my prediction: if the show on Sunday is a pretty pedestrian affair (no MickT/Bill, standard "Bigger Bang" type show), or if the band are in bad form, prices will plummet for the show on the 29th. However, if the show on Sunday is something really special, the hype of the "last show" in the UK will boost the demand for tickets.

?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 03:38 by drbryant.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:11

for Sunday Night Seatwave has less tickets to offer than previous days. A1-3 and standing are still quite high priced.
My prediction: the Rolling Stones have chosen the right place to celebrate the start of 50 years & counting, but they are just another act on Sunday and Thursday night in between all other "big stars" who are gaining also some money in London. They have chosen the wrong place to make it a big event for the people in town. That was already in 2007. Let's be honest the Rolling Stones are anthem and times have changed for all. People are to lazy to go for a concert and they just don't want to bring up the cash, which is still no excuse for the high ticket prices.
Despite all I am looking forward to Sunday night and you'll never know this time might be really the last time...

Date: November 21, 2012 11:16

SonicDreamer
TomGreen

Ticketmaster always classifies general admission standing as the 'best' ticket as theoretically you can get to the front of the stage.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 21, 2012 11:48

TomGreen
SonicDreamer
TomGreen

Ticketmaster always classifies general admission standing as the 'best' ticket as theoretically you can get to the front of the stage.

I would assume so, BUT - doesn't hurt to try a couple of times using different things in the various fields. I have had some unusual results in the past. Now, that might be simply because of tickets coming in and out of the system, but you never know.

Date: November 21, 2012 11:52

I just brought this up 5 minutes ago, seat 318 is the border between blocks 110 and 111. Could be worse I suppose, be nicer if it was in block 111 at the border with 112 winking smiley

For Sunday 25th .....

Section BK 110
Row A
Seats 318
Description INCL. VENUE FACILITY FEE £1
ENTRANCE H
Price Level 1
LEVEL 1
Type Full Price Ticket Ticket Price £406.00 x 1
Price Details
Price Details
Type Full Price Ticket Ticket Price £375.00 x 1 Facility Charge£ 1.00 x 1 Service Charge £30.00 x 1

SUBTOTAL*£406.00

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home