Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 43
Re: Rolling stones secret gig In Paris
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: October 25, 2012 13:24

Sorry for your bad luck toomuchforme. Just a little bit too late.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: October 25, 2012 13:29

Rolling Hansie
Sorry for your bad luck toomuchforme. Just a little bit too late.

Just go to the Trabendo very early and hang around and chat with some people who work for the Stones...

Date: October 25, 2012 13:32

Great work, and well-deserved, Bjørnulf!

Have a great time! thumbs up

Date: October 25, 2012 13:34

bv
The ticket says short warmup set but I am sure it will be a real show even if they may be play 16 instead of 19 songs. In a crowd of 700 people you do not count songs, you enjoy and are happy to be there. Moving to the Pantin area now...

No real show. Will be short. Probably even shorter than the 12 I thought. 8 or 10 max. Still a unique experience with no sax and all that! No Chuck!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 25, 2012 13:35

jpasc95
I've just heard on TV (France 3) that the show should last about 30 minutes.

I'm sure they will play a lot more than half hour. Even The Stones should realise there are a lot of fans in the audience who have made a devoted effort to get these tickets. They should give a gig that the fans deserve. smoking smiley

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: October 25, 2012 13:44

I think they'll play min. 1 hour, maybe more.

Date: October 25, 2012 13:46

gotdablouse
Great post BV, I'm in too, can't believe my luck and while I ran down the Champs Elysées like a man possessed and nearly blew a gasket it was nowhere near your ordeal! Hope to see you tonight!

You said you was at the rehearsals: did you see Darryl there?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 25, 2012 13:47

Fantastic, bv and gotdablouse!!

Enjoy and post your reviews asap - we are all waiting already!

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: October 25, 2012 13:56

Glad you got in BV. Congrats. Looking forward to your report. :-)

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 25, 2012 13:56

Bjornulf!

Way to go, my friend.
Have a blast and thanks for your dedication to the band and this board.

It is GRRReat to have you back posting...
Especially when it involves this kind of news!

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: October 25, 2012 13:59

Nice reading, bv! Your ticket-hunting story would make for a a good movie, I am sure. I am looking forward to any news tonight / tomorrow. Now I am relly getting nervous in the most positive way. Just like so many others.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:00

HAVE FUN IN PARIS! TELL US EVERYTHING LATER........grinning smiley

(DON'T FEEL BADLY IF YOU'RE NOT IN TONIGHT.......MORE TO COME.........)

PS. Where are the negative ones now? tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-25 14:01 by Cocaine Eyes.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:10

Very happy to have been able to get tix. Actually I think that we did a great job in crowd control and organisation.

The fact that we had numbers in order of arrival made things very easy for Virgin and when they finally put on some barriers we controlled the acces by number (I did from 42 to 88) it was very orderly.

The actual issuing of the tix was a bit long, since they made them to your name, but well, this night will surely be unforgettable.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:13

leteyer
Very happy to have been able to get tix. Actually I think that we did a great job in crowd control and organisation.

The fact that we had numbers in order of arrival made things very easy for Virgin and when they finally put on some barriers we controlled the acces by number (I did from 42 to 88) it was very orderly.

The actual issuing of the tix was a bit long, since they made them to your name, but well, this night will surely be unforgettable.

Delighted you got lucky! And to think if Id taken up your offer a few days ago, I'd have got a ticket too. The trip wasnt really doable and it was too much of a chance to take, but congratulations to everyone who got tickets and have a great night!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:15

Just heard on BBC news about tonights gig.Said it was only 350 people in audience (forgot about the 350 'guests' )and tix being resold on internet for £12,000 .They usually get something wrong.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:15

I come back from Virgin to try again.
People who had numbers and papers with numbers did not have their tix. They said they had no more tickets after n° 120 ! Edith Grove who had number 148 has no tix !
Watch BFM tv and Itélé for interviews about fans complaining.
In fact Virgin buzz is maybe good for them but people are in anger.
Again true fans are spoiled and will be just a few inside sad smiley

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-25 14:16 by toomuchforme.

Posted by: SILBE64 ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:19

You certainly deserve it, Bjornulf, and let me take the opportunity to thank you for your great work. A regular visitor (if not poster) to IORR.org I can tell you put a lot of time, energy, dedication and heart into it. Enjoy every second of tonight's gig. Very happy for you and everybody there!

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:20

ok so it means that Virgin only sold 120 tix and there are still 580 tix for sale ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-25 14:21 by jpasc95.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:26

no. They were selling 350 tix at the beginning. But they sold at last around 120 X 2 maximum since some people I saw where not buying 2 tix but sometimes ONCE only.

If the crowd is 700 seats I wonder where are the other tix. They said the crowd would be 350 for the video shooting. But false information. VIP pass must be quite important.

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-25 14:27 by toomuchforme.

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:31

Great BV, Have Fun

Like to hear more later

Cheers

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:33

Enjoy your show ya all lucky boys !

Just seen the news on France 2, there will be Dominique Tarlé in the crowd winking smiley

HMN

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:33

toomuchforme
no. They were selling 350 tix at the beginning. But they sold at last around 120 X 2 maximum since some people I saw where not buying 2 tix but sometimes ONCE only.

If the crowd is 700 seats I wonder where are the other tix. They said the crowd would be 350 for the video shooting. But false information. VIP pass must be quite important.
according to "Le Nouvel Obs" which is no shit paper :
"(Relaxnews) - Selon Le Parisien/Aujourd'hui en France, les Rolling Stones vont donner un concert dans la petite salle du Trabendo à Paris, le jeudi 25 octobre. Les billets seront mis en vente à partir de midi, exclusivement au Virgin Mégastore des Champs-Elysées.
Seules 350 places seront disponibles, au tarif unique de 15€, à partir de midi au Virgin Mégastore des Champs-Elysées. Il devrait s'agir d'un concert assez bref, une sorte de répétition générale pour le groupe, mais à laquelle pourront donc participer quelques centaines de fans franciliens..."

so, Le Trabendo only receives 350 peple tonight and not 700 as previoulsy thought or the other 350 seats will go to invitations ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-25 14:35 by jpasc95.

Date: October 25, 2012 14:35

Very cool, BV - I can sense the excitement just reading those words.....and wishing I had been on the Champs Elysees this morning!

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:36

NouvelObs is just c/c what they found elsewhere.

Posted by: Georges ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:37

Yeah! I got two tickets for the Stones to-night gig in Paris, at le Trabendo .
I got them by the skin of the teeth. I could not believe it.
The price was 15€ (fifteen euros).
I’ll tell you more…

Posted by: olivier33 ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:37

smiling smiley

Posted by: olivier33 ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:39

virgin had 405 tickets to sell, i have seen it on their computer screen

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:45

I attended a concert at the Trabendo on Monday and I just don't see were you can put 700 hundred people, the place is so small.

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:53

Congratulations to everyone who got tickets for the show!

Have a great evening Ladies & Gentlemen

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:54

jpasc95
toomuchforme

according to "Le Nouvel Obs" which is no shit paper :
"(Relaxnews) - Selon Le Parisien/Aujourd'hui en France, les Rolling Stones vont donner un concert dans la petite salle du Trabendo à Paris, le jeudi 25 octobre. Les billets seront mis en vente à partir de midi, exclusivement au Virgin Mégastore des Champs-Elysées.
Seules 350 places seront disponibles, au tarif unique de 15€, à partir de midi au Virgin Mégastore des Champs-Elysées. Il devrait s'agir d'un concert assez bref, une sorte de répétition générale pour le groupe, mais à laquelle pourront donc participer quelques centaines de fans franciliens..."

so, Le Trabendo only receives 350 peple tonight and not 700 as previoulsy thought or the other 350 seats will go to invitations ?

I dont think anyone said that 700 would be on sale, but that it would be in a venue of around 700 capacity. Significant difference. There are always plenty of assorted 'hangers on' who get tickets for these events too - usually its close to a 50/50 split.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1650
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home