Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819Next
Current Page: 14 of 19
Re: OT:Bruce Springsteen 2012 Tour
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 29, 2012 19:32

franzk
Gazza
13. FRANKIE (request)

How come it's a request when they rehearsed this song a couple of times before the show?

Good point.

Presumably the guy was there the previous night too (or at other shows) and they saw it and got the idea to rehearse it for future use.

It's a 'request' in the sense that it wasnt on last night's setlist and it was played because the sign was there again and maybe brought on stage.

The song has only been played seven times since 1976. It was written that year and played ten times in March-April '76. He recorded it for both Darkness on the Edge of Town and Born in the USA in 1977 and 1982 respectively but it wasnt released until the 1982 version came out on the 'Tracks' box set in 1998.

Played once with the E-Street Band in both 1999 and 2003 and then four times on the Devils & Dust solo tour in 2005. Last night was the first time since and also the first time he's ever played it outside the US.

terrific song which should be better known.

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: July 29, 2012 19:58

Thanks for posting the video, Gazza - one of my all-time favorite Bruce tunes.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 29, 2012 21:11

Bruce is getting overwhelming reviews in Swedish tabloids. Markus Larsson, the journalist who penned down Keith (and the RS) in 2007, is ecstatic: "We will never see anything like this again, not from Bruce or any other artist". The second largest tabloid, Expressen, gives 6 wasps (their logotype) out of possible 5 for the concert: Expressen

Date: July 29, 2012 21:32

The Boss leaving Göteborg (Gothenburg) for Helsingfors (Helsinki), Finland:

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 30, 2012 05:24

BluzDude
Mr Jimmy
Jungleland...

Incredible.

...well it's about time!smileys with beer
Speckfeckingtacular!smoking smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: DiscoVolante ()
Date: July 30, 2012 09:07

It was a wonderful evening indeed, although I didn't think the concert got about until the second half of the show. Jungleland blew me away totally!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-30 09:10 by DiscoVolante.

Posted by: superglen ()
Date: July 30, 2012 11:13

50 different songs done over the 2 consecutive nights in Gothenburg; the band were on stage for a combined 6 hours and 50 minutes.

139 different songs done over 54 shows so far.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: July 31, 2012 01:52

JUNGLELAND RETURNS

7/30/2012

Bruce Springsteen is down to the last show on his European tour, Tuesday night in Helsinki, Finland, but not before squeezing in six more tour premieres over two nights in Gothenburg, Sweden.

On Friday it was "Girls in Their Summer Clothes" and "Drive All Night" -- a video of which was posted on Springsteen's website -- followed by "Lost in the Flood," "Frankie," "Where the Bands Are" and "Jungleland" on Saturday. While "Jungleland" is no stranger to a Springsteen show, Saturday's performance was notable because the song is known for the late Clarence Clemons' saxophone solo and it was the first time the E Street Band performed it since his death in June of last year. Clarence's nephew, E Street Band sax player Jake Clemons, did his uncle proud, delivering a spot-on rendition of the solo. When it was done, Springsteen held back on his vocals so Jake could get the applause he deserved.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-31 01:53 by tatters.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: July 31, 2012 02:13

August 2012
14, 15 - Boston, MA - Fenway Park
18 - Foxborough, MA - Gillette Stadium
24 - Toronto, Ontario - Rogers Centre
26 - Moncton, New Brunswick - Magnetic Hill
29 - Vernon, NY - Vernon Downs Raceway

September 2012
2, 3 - Philadelphia, PA - Citizens Bank Park
7, 8 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field
14 - Washington, DC - Nationals Park
19, 21, 22 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

October 2012
19 - Ottawa, Ontario - Scotiabank Place
21 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum
23 - Charlottesville, VA - John Paul Jones Arena
25 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
27 - Pittsburgh, PA - Consol Energy Center

November 2012
1 - State College, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
3 - Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center
11 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
15 - Omaha, NE - CenturyLink Center
17 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
19 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
26 - Vancouver, British Columbia - Rogers Arena
28 - Portland, OR - The Rose Garden
30 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena

December 2012
4 - Anaheim, CA - Honda Center
6 - Glendale, AZ - Jobing.com Arena

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: July 31, 2012 02:38

tatters
December 2012
4 - Anaheim, CA - Honda Center
6 - Glendale, AZ - Jobing.com Arena

Anaheim here I come! Missed him at the Sports Arena back in April...can't flake this time!

Posted by: birdie ()
Date: July 31, 2012 22:41

Bruce came out early and did a 5 song acoustic set for some lucky fans in Helsinki's Olympic Stadium! I'll Work For Your Love, Leap Of Faith, No Surrender, For You, and Blinded By The Light. Pretty cool!

Date: August 1, 2012 00:50

Helsinki, July 31, Olimpyc Stadium; last stop of Bruce's 33-date european tour:

Pre- show treat: 18:30
Bruce comes out early and does a 5-song solo acoustic mini-set, to thank die-hard fans for following him on tour:

1. I'LL WORK FOR YOUR LOVE
2. LEAP OF FAITH
3. No Surrender
4. For You
5. BLINDED BY THE LIGHT
---------------------------------------------

19:53: start of regular ESB show

1. ROCKIN' ALL OVER THE WORLD
2. Night
3. Out In The Street
4. Loose Ends
5. We Take Care of Our Own
6. Prove It All Night (78 Intro)
7. Wrecking Ball
8. Death To My Hometown
9. My City of Ruins
10. Does This Bus Stop @ 82nd Street? (request)
11. Be True
12. Jack of All Trades
13. Downbound Train
14. Because The Night
15. Lonesome Day
16. Darlington County
17. Light Of Day (request)
18. Shackled & Drawn
19. Waitin' On a Sunny Day
20. BACK IN YOUR ARMS
21. The Rising
22. Badlands
23. Land of Hope & Dreams
-------------------------------------------------
24. We Are Alive
25. Born In The USA
26. Born To Run
27. DETROIT MEDLEY
28. Glory Days
29. Dancing In The Dark
30. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
31. I DON'T WANNA GO HOME (request)
32. HIGHER & HIGHER
33. Twist & Shout (song ends @ 23:57)

Bruce mentions the 4 hour mark and leaves stage @ 23:59

4 hours & 6 minutes, plus 30 minutes of acoustic pre-show

147 different songs in 55 shows

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-01 01:01 by superglen.

Date: August 1, 2012 00:57

Awesome. Back to the USA next.

Date: August 1, 2012 02:17

Congratulations to all Springsteen fans in Finland! You broke the 4 hour mark! That was worth more than 4 Mark (old Finnish currency) , wasn't it? 5 plus 33 songs on one evening! Wow...

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: August 1, 2012 03:22

sweetcharmedlife

I'm a realist and think that S. Florida will be left behind such as Marlins & Dolphins... Even the UM Hurricanes! City is Down and an appearance by Bruce could shake up things! Finland gets Loose Ends & DTBSO52ndStreet & even Higher and Higher. It's exactly good medicine for the Fountain & community!

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: August 1, 2012 09:32

superglen
4 hours & 6 minutes, plus 30 minutes of acoustic pre-show

147 different songs in 55 shows

eye popping smiley smileys with beer

And what a setlist! Awsome!

Date: August 1, 2012 19:12

Chris Fountain
sweetcharmedlife

I'm a realist and think that S. Florida will be left behind such as Marlins & Dolphins... Even the UM Hurricanes! City is Down and an appearance by Bruce could shake up things! Finland gets Loose Ends & DTBSO52ndStreet & even Higher and Higher. It's exactly good medicine for the Fountain & community!
Kind of strange he didn't schedule any Florida dates on this leg. But faith will be rewarded Chris. He'll probably do another US leg in early 2013 and play Miami then.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 9, 2012 05:45

Leon Wieseltier unloads on what he calls "the literature of fandom" about Bruce Springsteen in this piece in the New Republic. I think there is some truth to what he says, but there is also a fair amount of snobbish cynicism. Don't know if any of you read the huge profile of Bruce by David Remmick in The New Yorker, but this author tears it apart. Here is his take on Bruce's music:

DO THESE MEN HAVE ears? The musical decline of Bruce Springsteen has been obvious for decades. The sanctimony, the grandiosity, the utterly formulaic monumentality; the witlessness; the tiresome recycling of those anthemic figures, each time more preposterously distended; the disappearance of intimacy and the rejection of softness. And the sexlessness: Remnick adores Springsteen for his “flagrant exertion,” which he finds deeply sensual, comparing him to James Brown, but Brown’s shocking intensity, his gaudy stamina, his sea of sweat, was about, well, fcking, whereas Springsteen “wants his audience to leave the arena, as he commands them, ‘with your hands hurting, your feet hurting, your back hurting, your voice sore, and your sexual organs stimulated!’”, which is how you talk dirty at Whole Foods. Remnick lauds him also for his “exuberance,” which is indeed preternatural. I was twice at The Bottom Line in August 1975 and I have never been in a happier room. But there is nothing daft or insouciant, nothing crazy free, about Springsteen’s exuberance anymore. The joy is programmatic; it is mere uplift, another expression of social responsibility, a further statement of an idealism that borders on illusion. The rising? Not quite yet. We take care of our own? No, we do not. Nothing has damaged Springsteen’s once-magnificent music more than his decision to become a spokesman for America. He is Howard Zinn with a guitar.

Gotta admire his writing style, even if you think he's daft. Here is the full article:

[www.tnr.com]

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: August 9, 2012 19:12

I don't know a thing about Leon Wieseltier, but he must have some unresolved persoal issues...Hey, it's only rock'n'roll, but we like it!

Wieseltier surely feels like being "the owner of the truth", but it doesn't work for me. Bruce works hiss ass off to entertain 50 000 people for 3-4 hours every second nigt - to make them happy and to lift teir spirits - obviously enjoying himself while doing it. I don't quite understand how that can make someone that bitter and sarcastic. That Bruce gets well payed for that? I am sure Wieseltier wrote that article for free...

One can quote sentence after sentence and argue, but that would take too long and it is not really necessary. Of course, there are some valid general points, but very very general. I just think that newspaper shouldn't be a place where journalists should solve their personal problems and that's what this article is about in the irst place.

Posted by: Turd On The Run ()
Date: August 14, 2012 08:39

latebloomer
Leon Wieseltier unloads on what he calls "the literature of fandom" about Bruce Springsteen in this piece in the New Republic. I think there is some truth to what he says, but there is also a fair amount of snobbish cynicism. Don't know if any of you read the huge profile of Bruce by David Remmick in The New Yorker, but this author tears it apart. Here is his take on Bruce's music:

DO THESE MEN HAVE ears? The musical decline of Bruce Springsteen has been obvious for decades. The sanctimony, the grandiosity, the utterly formulaic monumentality; the witlessness; the tiresome recycling of those anthemic figures, each time more preposterously distended; the disappearance of intimacy and the rejection of softness. And the sexlessness: Remnick adores Springsteen for his “flagrant exertion,” which he finds deeply sensual, comparing him to James Brown, but Brown’s shocking intensity, his gaudy stamina, his sea of sweat, was about, well, fcking, whereas Springsteen “wants his audience to leave the arena, as he commands them, ‘with your hands hurting, your feet hurting, your back hurting, your voice sore, and your sexual organs stimulated!’”, which is how you talk dirty at Whole Foods. Remnick lauds him also for his “exuberance,” which is indeed preternatural. I was twice at The Bottom Line in August 1975 and I have never been in a happier room. But there is nothing daft or insouciant, nothing crazy free, about Springsteen’s exuberance anymore. The joy is programmatic; it is mere uplift, another expression of social responsibility, a further statement of an idealism that borders on illusion. The rising? Not quite yet. We take care of our own? No, we do not. Nothing has damaged Springsteen’s once-magnificent music more than his decision to become a spokesman for America. He is Howard Zinn with a guitar.

Gotta admire his writing style, even if you think he's daft. Here is the full article:

[www.tnr.com]

The (New Yorker) article is admittedly rich in detail...but it has numerous glaring errors, which is to be expected from a New Yorker scribe -- supercilious, cosseted, pencil-necked pseudo-elites that they all are. Yet what struck me most in the article was how uneducated and impressionable BS was/is. His fulcrum of knowledge -- limited as it is -- comes from being "spoon fed" info from John Landau...a dyed-in-the-wool Lefty wanna-be-Radical-Chic-Elite since the early 70's. He is one of those types that -- had his incestuous, self-inflated "career" as a "Rock Critic" failed -- would have become a stringy-haired, elbow-patched English Prof. at some small Liberal Arts college in New England, espousing to impressionable numbskulls on Russian Lit. and the beauty of Marxism (as he sipped Proseco and tried to get into horny co-ed's knickers). Despite BS's extensive, 30-year psychiatric "therapy" sessions (shades of another insecure, fabulously rich East Coast neurotic -- Woody Allen) he was never inspired to develop the intellectual curiosity to look outside of himself and his Comfort Zone and Ideological Cocoon and get education and seek knowledge for himself...

BS is also massive phony when it comes to his "Working Class Hero" shtick. I stopped listening to BS when he began to pathetically affect an "Okie" accent and began singing as if he was a Dust Bowl farmer trying to squeeze a dried turd out of his anal cavity -- as he bought a multi-million dollar mansion in Elay, married a Grade-C starlet, and vacationed on David Geffen's yacht. His lyrics became nothing more than Jon Landau/East Coast Legacy Media-inspired Far-Left polemics and his sanctimonious "every man" stance became hackneyed Teàtro, and finally, simple parody. His every word and (laboured) move is contrived and choreographed...and he is as much a "mercenary curator" of his legacy as the Stones. In fact, the Stones have released far superior material to BS's the last 20 years (as spare as their output has been). Only a politicized, cocooned New Yawk Liberal hack would think that Bruce has resonated in any way -- except as clichè -- with any new material since the late 80's. (Actually his last vital album was Tunnel Of Love in 1987).

Now, this is not to take away anything from BS regarding his work ethic and his early work -- work which stands with any other artists' canon. His first 2 albums (much derided in the article) are BOTH superb. "Born To Run" is a stone-dead classic...monumental. "Darkness" is magnificent and my personal favorite "electric" BS album. "The River" was wonderful (though I found it overwrought and overlong so it never entered my list as a classic, though to many people it is his best). "Nebraska" is my absolute favorite acoustic album of the last 30 years. "Born In The USA" was a world-conquering monster which I initially loved when it came out and quickly began to disdain due to massive over-exposure and lack of depth...and "Tunnel Of Love" was a welcome change and an intriguing move for BS...and I rather enjoyed it at the time. I bought several of his next records, but his mannerisms and clichés became ponderous...the last album I thought was interesting was "The Ghost of Tom Joad", but in that album his "Okie" vocal affectations were outrageously mannered and really grated and I quickly tired of it...as I have of apocryphal, interminable legend of "The Boss"...

...and for the record, I have seen him in concert several times (1978, 1980, 1984) and he is a stupendous performer...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: August 14, 2012 12:18

"DO THESE MEN HAVE ears? The musical decline of Bruce Springsteen has been obvious for decades"

I fully agree, alas... What's the point in playing for 4h06 if it means offering dire renditions of nice songs?

Date: September 23, 2012 17:00

Happy 63rd Birthday Bruce.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 1, 2012 02:51

63?

Date: October 4, 2012 13:38

WRECKING BALL TOUR - Boxscore Data

DATE....LOCATION.......................SOLD / AVAILABLE........Turnout..........USD TICKET SALES (not including merchandising)

Mar 18...Atlanta, GA.......................14,959 / 17,700..............85%..................$ 1,382,345
Mar 19...Greensboro, NC...............12,919 / 15,400..............84%..................$ 1,169,147
Mar 23...Tampa. FL........................16,615 / 18,987..............88%..................$ 1,463,180
Mar 26...Boston, MA.......................16,779 / 16,779.............SELLOUT..........$ 1,577,847
Mar 28...Philadelphia, PA................combined with below....SELLOUT
Mar 29...Philadelphia, PA................38,034 / 38,034.............SELLOUT.........$ 3,647,374
Apr 01...Washington, DC.................17,699 / 17,699.............SELLOUT.........$ 1,692,142
Apr 03...E. Rutherford, NJ................combined with below....SELLOUT
Apr 04...E. Rutherford, NJ................38,068 / 38,068.............SELLOUT.........$ 3,663,374
Apr 06...New York, NY.....................combined with below.....SELLOUT
Apr 09...New York, NY.....................38,828 / 38,828.............SELLOUT.........$ 3,524,874
Apr 12...Auburn Hills, MI..................15,607 / 15,607.............SELLOUT.........$ 1,272,044
Apr 13...Buffalo, NY.........................18,344 / 18,344.............SELLOUT.........$ 1,508,680
Apr 16...Albany, NY..........................14,962 / 14,962.............SELLOUT.........$ 1,401,386
Apr 17...Cleveland, OH.....................18,624 / 18,624.............SELLOUT.........$ 1,565,518
Apr 24...San Jose, CA.......................15,716 / 17,170.............92%..................$ 1,515,818
Apr 26...Los Angeles, CA...................combined with below....SELLOUT
Apr 27...Los Angeles, CA...................32,758 / 32,758.............SELLOUT........$ 3,051,752
Apr 29...New Orleans, LA.................65,000 / 65,000.............SELLOUT.......$ 4,500,000 (est).......Jazz & Heritage Festival
May 02...Newark, NJ...........................16,934 / 16,934............SELLOUT........$ 1,516,758

May 13...Sevilla, SPAIN......................22,045 / 30,785............72%.................$ 1,798,678
May 15...Canary Islands, SPAIN.........23,908 / 30,000............80%.................$ 1,861,267
May 17...Barcelona, SPAIN.................combined with below...92%
May 18...Barcelona, SPAIN.................79,430 / 86,000............92%.................$ 6,692,818
May 25...Frankfurt, GERMANY............40,219 / 40,219............SELLOUT........$ 3,759,361
May 27...Cologne, GERMANY.............40,417 / 40,417............SELLOUT........$ 3,786,222
May 28...Landgraf, NETHERLANDS..61,000 / 61,000............SELLOUT........$ 5,000,000 (est).......PinkPop Festival
May 30...Berlin, GERMANY..................55,491 / 55,491............SELLOUT........$ 4,514,798
Jun 02....San Sebastian, SPAIN...........45,442 / 45,442............SELLOUT........$ 4,068,870
Jun 03...Lisboa, PORTUGAL..............81,000 / 81,000............SELLOUT........$ 6,000,000 (est)......Rock in Rio Festival
Jun 07....Milan, ITALY...........................57,149 / 57,149............SELLOUT........$ 3,855,255
Jun 10....Florence, ITALY......................42,658 / 42,658............SELLOUT........$ 2,840,374
Jun 11....Trieste, ITALY.........................28,109 / 28,109............SELLOUT........$ 2,232,817
Jun 17....Madrid, SPAIN........................54,639 / 54,639............SELLOUT........$ 4,971,750
Jun 19....Montpellier, FRANCE.............13,289 / 13,289.............SELLOUT.......$ 1,301,350
Jun 21....Sunderland, UK.......................41,564 / 52,900............79%................$ 3,693,333
Jun 22....Manchester, UK.......................52,546 / 52,546............SELLOUT.......$ 4,601,284
Jun 24...Isle Of White, UK....................55,000 / 55,000............SELLOUT.......$ 4,750,000 (est).....Isle Of White Festival

Jul 04.....Paris, FRANCE........................combined with below...SELLOUT
Jul 05.....Paris, FRANCE........................32,224 / 32,224............SELLOUT........$ 3,259,155
Jul 07....Roskilde, DENMARK..............60,000 / 60,000............SELLOUT.......$ 5,500,000 (est).....Roskilde Festival
Jul 09....Zurich, SWITZERLAND............41,560 / 41,560............SELLOUT........$ 5,193,564
Jul 11....Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC.....22,200 / 22,200............SELLOUT........$ 1,639,087
Jul 12....Vienna, AUSTRIA.....................50,293 / 50,293............SELLOUT........$ 4,502,648
Jul 14....London, UK...............................76,656 / 76,656............SELLOUT........$ 7,138,184
Jul 17....Dublin, IRELAND.......................combined with below...SELLOUT
Jul 18....Dublin, IRELAND.......................76,000 / 76,000...........SELLOUT........$ 7,610,327
Jul 21....Oslo, NORWAY.........................39,984 / 39,984...........SELLOUT........$ 4,874,294
Jul 23....Bergen, NORWAY.....................combined with below...SELLOUT
Jul 24....Bergen, NORWAY.....................44,068 / 44,068...........SELLOUT........$ 5,353,738
Jul 27....Gothenberg, SWEDEN..............combined with below...SELLOUT
Jul 28....Gothenberg, SWEDEN............131,606 / 131,606.........SELLOUT.......$11,968,672
Jul 31....Helsinki, FINLAND.....................43,534 / 43,534...........SELLOUT........$ 3,988,494

Aug 14..Boston, MA................................combined with below...SELLOUT
Aug 15..Boston, MA.................................59,644 / 59,644...........SELLOUT........$ 5,646,102
Aug 18..Foxboro, MA...............................49,621 / 50,000...........99%.................$ 4,548,896
Aug 24..Toronto, CANADA......................38,986 / 40,000...........97%.................$ 3,672,176
Aug 26..Moncton, CANADA.....................30,200 / 30,200...........SELLOUT........$ 3,400,901
Aug 29..Vernon, NY.................................15,595 / 20,000...........78%.................$ 1,475,410
Sep 02..Philadelphia, PA.........................combined with below...94%
Sep 03..Philadelphia, PA.........................73,296 / 78,200...........94%.................$ 6,644,578
Sep 07..Chicago, IL.................................combined with below...SELLOUT
Sep 08..Chicago, IL.................................84,218 / 84,218...........SELLOUT........$ 7,090,141
Sep 14..Washington, DC.........................36,525 / 36,525...........SELLOUT........$ 3,305,920
Sep 19..East Rutherford, NJ...................combined with below...96%
Sep 21..East Rutherford, NJ...................combined with below...96%
Sep 22..East Rutherford, NJ...................152,290 / 159,000........96%................$14,409,760

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-04 13:38 by superglen.

Posted by: tipps ()
Date: October 4, 2012 17:41

Wow he is raking in the dough this year.

Posted by: Angus MacBagpipe ()
Date: October 4, 2012 21:49

I think at the real heart of these criticisms is a contempt and dislike for Bruce's political and social views.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: October 4, 2012 23:23

Angus MacBagpipe
I think at the real heart of these criticisms is a contempt and dislike for Bruce's political and social views.
He's backed off this tour with that stuff. Its all about the music and this incredible band. The guy really just keeps raising my expectations and breaking them every time.

Posted by: Angus MacBagpipe ()
Date: October 4, 2012 23:53

RollingFreak
Angus MacBagpipe
He's backed off this tour with that stuff. Its all about the music and this incredible band. The guy really just keeps raising my expectations and breaking them every time.

Whether or not one agree's with Bruce's opinions, I think his keeping the emphasis on the music this time is the best approach. I'm looking forward to seeing him live more now than I have in a long time.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: October 5, 2012 05:45

I saw him at Gilette Stadium and I am going to Hartford end of this month. Thankfully he stayed off politics and focused all on music it was a fantastic show. If I agree or disagree with Bruce or anyone else I pay my money to see listen to music and have a good time I can make up my mind without the help of Bruce Springsteen or any other celebrity. I want to hear the music not their opinions of which mean no more than yours or my own. It was nice to see him stay clear of the subject. I do chuckle when I listen to the Wrecking Ball cd and he sings about the poor and broken down people and after each show he speeds off in a limo to his private jet or fancy five star hotel I really don;t care just don;t pretend to be something that you really can't identify with anymore.

Date: October 5, 2012 18:02

170 different songs done over the 69 shows (so far) of the 2012 tour.

we're on a roll to beat the 2009 Tour record of 190 songs done in 85 shows.

1. We Take Care Of Our Own
2. Wrecking Ball
3. Badlands
4. Death To My Hometown
5. My City Of Ruins
6. The E Street Shuffle
7. Jack Of All Trades
8. Shackled And Drawn
9. Waitin’ On A Sunny Day
10. The Promised Land
11. Mansion On The Hill
12. The Way You Do The Things You Do
13. 634-5789
14. The Rising
15. We Are Alive
16. Thunder Road
17. Rocky Ground
18. Land Of Hope And Dreams
19. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
20. Hold On, I’m Comin’
21. I Ain’t Got No Home
22. Seeds
23. The Ghost Of Tom Joad
24. The Harder They Come
25. Time Will Tell
26. Many Rivers To Cross
27. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
28. This Land Is Your Land
29. Easy Money
30. Lonesome Day
31. Born To Run
32. Dancing In The Dark
33. American Land
34. Because The Night
35. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
36. Prove It All Night
37. Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street?
38. Talk To Me
39. Atlantic City
40. American Skin (41 Shots)
41. Radio Nowhere
42. Glory Days
43. Thundercrack
44. Jackson Cage
45. She’s The One
46. Raise Your Hand
47. Seaside Bar Song
48. Night
49. Trapped
50. Darkness On The Edge Of Town
51. Streets Of Philadelphia
52. Kitty’s Back
53. Adam Raised A Cain
54. The Promise
55. Out In The Street
56. So Young And In Love
57. The Ties That Bind
58. Candy’s Room
59. Johnny 99
60. Racing In The Street
61. Ramrod
62. Murder Incorporated
63. Lion’s Den
64. Spirit In The Night
65. Backstreets
66. Youngstown
67. Incident On 57th Street
68. Rendezvous
69. Mountain Of Love
70. Point Blank
71. Darlington County
72. Downbound Train
73. Janey, Don’t You Lose Heart
74. My Love Will Not Let You Down
75. Light Of Day
76. Something In The Night
77. California Sun
78. For You
79. No Surrender
80. Bobby Jean
81. How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times And Live?
82. Something You Got
83. O Mary Don’t You Weep
84. Pay Me My Money Down
85. When The Saints Go Marching In
86. Bishop Danced
87. It’s Hard To Be A Saint In The City
88. The Weight
89. I’m Goin’ Down
90. Two Hearts
91. Working On The Highway
92. The River
93. Born In The USA
94. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
95. Hungry Heart
96. Summertime Blues
97. Cadillac Ranch
98. Sherry Darling
99. Seven Nights To Rock
100. I’m On Fire
101. 96 Tears
102. When I Leave Berlin
103. Save My Love
104. Who’ll Stop The Rain?
105. Twist And Shout
106. Be True
107. Burning Love
108. Spanish Eyes
109. Growin’ Up
110. Fire
111. 4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)
112. Independence Day
113. Don’t Look Back
114. Working On A Dream
115. If I Should Fall Behind
116. This Hard Land
117. Loose Ends
118. Empty Sky
119. Tougher Than The Rest
120. Take ‘em As They Come
121. I Saw Her Standing There
122. I Fought The Law
123. I’m A Rocker
124. My Hometown
125. Ain’t Good Enough For You
126. Streets Of Fire
127. Cover Me
128. This Depression
129. Long Walk Home
130. My Lucky Day
131. Red Headed Woman
132. Proud Mary
133. You’ve Got It
134. Girls In Their Summer Clothes
135. Drive All Night
136. Lost In The Flood
137. Frankie
138. Where The Bands Are
139. Jungleland
140. I’ll Work For Your Love
141. Leap Of Faith
142. Blinded By The Light
143. Rockin’ All Over The World
144. Back In Your Arms
145. Detroit Medley
146. I Don’t Want To Go Home
147. Higher And Higher
148. Boom Boom
149. Dirty Water
150. Knock On Wood
151. Quarter To Three
152. Open All Night
153. Drift Away
154. Stand on It
155. Human Touch
156. Green Onions
157. Good Rockin' Tonight
158. Jersey Girl
159. You Can't Sit Down
160. Factory
161. None but the Brave
162. Living on the Edge of the World
163. Jole Blon
164. This Little Girl
165. From Small Things
166. Mary's Place
167. Cinthya
168. In the Midnight Hour
169. Into the Fire
170. Meeting Across the River

Bruce ha 18 shows left on his 2012 schedule, from october 19 thru dec 6.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819Next
Current Page: 14 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home