Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3132333435363738394041Next
Current Page: 39 of 41
Re: Rolling Stones London Store - RS No. 9 Carnaby
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 11, 2023 16:51

jackflash27
mick64
There are shopping staff who buy it in the store, you pay for the trip and the album.

Do you have some suggestions of websites / people you work with?
There are many Japanese proxy shopping sites that let you order from local stores. They will take care of order and ship it to you overseas for extra pay. To name a few
[www.google.com]
Keep in mind that these companies will charge you extra (you should check their terms and conditions). And in the case the purchase should be made in a brick and mortar store in person you'll pay a lot of extra. This option might be priced as a personal courier service. So the resulting price at your credit card might be doubled (or even tripled) with respect to the initial in the store. But, I guess, this never stop a true collector winking smiley.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 11, 2023 18:08

ironbelly
jackflash27
mick64
There are shopping staff who buy it in the store, you pay for the trip and the album.

Do you have some suggestions of websites / people you work with?
There are many Japanese proxy shopping sites that let you order from local stores. They will take care of order and ship it to you overseas for extra pay. To name a few
[www.google.com]
Keep in mind that these companies will charge you extra (you should check their terms and conditions). And in the case the purchase should be made in a brick and mortar store in person you'll pay a lot of extra. This option might be priced as a personal courier service. So the resulting price at your credit card might be doubled (or even tripled) with respect to the initial in the store. But, I guess, this never stop a true collector winking smiley.

hmmm...

all of this sounds like a more than compelling reason to go back to just collecting stamps!

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 11, 2023 21:43

This Carnaby Red version of HD, how limited is this one exactly? Bay is full of it and lots of pop up stores had massive amounts of stock. I think I read somewhere it was limited to 10.000. Anyone knows?

Date: November 17, 2023 12:52

So a new Japanese LP version for Brussels Affair that is released today. We already got this in the Goats head soup super deluxe box, but the new Japanese one is Japanese pressing. What to expect from this? As there is no new mastering or mixing involved (right?), probably no major improvements to the sound. I like the fact that it is a standalone version though. Any thoughts on this?

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: November 17, 2023 15:05

3,000 I was told, although Discogs says 5,000

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-17 15:08 by Davie137.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 20, 2023 12:00

Hackney Diamonds: RS No.9 KidSuper Japanese SHM-CD - [Store.Universal-Music.co.jp] - (1-Dec-2023, Cat.-No. PROT-1358).

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 10:42

If they call themselves personal shopperjapan it was hard for them to buy mine

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: November 27, 2023 17:26

Lucky Brand in the USA is having a Cyber Monday sale today.
Some very cool Stones merch available

[www.luckybrand.com]

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: December 7, 2023 10:49

it is possible that steel wheels redRS No. 9 Carnaby will be released or only if it is reedited with a deluxe version.

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: December 7, 2023 13:46

if somebody could manage to get me a brussel vinyl set, i would be thankfull for the rest of my life smiling smiley please mail me, if possible

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 7, 2023 13:49

Is there more info on this Brussels set? A link perhaps.

Date: December 7, 2023 13:58

bluesinc.
if somebody could manage to get me a brussel vinyl set, i would be thankfull for the rest of my life smiling smiley please mail me, if possible

Please send me a mail, I might know someone who can sell it to you.

Date: December 7, 2023 14:00

VoodooLounge13
Is there more info on this Brussels set? A link perhaps.

It's a Japanese release, and sold out. Was only available at the RS no. 9 shop in Tokyo.

Date: December 7, 2023 14:05

VoodooLounge13

Is there more info on this Brussels set?

RS No.9 Tokyo: [iorr.org] .

Date: December 7, 2023 17:39

Thanks Irix. Man ya don't come around here as often sometimes and one misses a LOT!!! moody smiley That woulda been a cool one to have!!! 45's too!

Date: December 17, 2023 14:10

Hackney Diamonds - Carnaby Red Vinyl € 34.99 - [www.Bravado.de] - (German shipping address only).

Those who live in neighbouring countries close to Germany's border could try to use a delivery to a DHL postal outlet / parcelshop - [www.DHL.de] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-17 15:00 by Irix.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 18, 2023 12:48

Might try that as I finally got a refund for my September 6th order that never arrived! The Paul Smith version did arrive though so I'm not sure I'm really bothered to get this one, especially since it doesn't seem to be "limited" like the other ones.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: December 18, 2023 13:05

The HD Carnaby Red Vinyl should also be available in the FNAC pop-up store Paris Ternes (15-31 December 2023) - [Leclaireur.Fnac.com] .

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 18, 2023 17:40

Thanks for the link, might take a trek there !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: January 12, 2024 10:55

RS No.9 (HARAJUKU store & special site) limited product, box set uniquely designed in Japan.
Contains 5 titles from ``Brussels Affair'' (1973) to ``Flashpoint'' (1992) on a paper jacket CD.

[www.universal-music.co.jp]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-12 10:58 by Lien.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 12, 2024 12:44

Lien

RS No.9 (HARAJUKU store & special site) limited product, box set uniquely designed in Japan.
Contains 5 titles from ``Brussels Affair'' (1973) to ``Flashpoint'' (1992) on a paper jacket CD.

[www.universal-music.co.jp]

Interesting selection. That's Brussels Affair, Love You Live, Still Live, Wembley 82 and Flashpoint.

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: January 12, 2024 13:32

¥ 16500
€ 103,73
$ 113,69

Date: January 12, 2024 15:35

UrbanSteel
¥ 16500
€ 103,73
$ 113,69
Even if you will able to order directly from the shop at fixed price € 103,73 and if you will choose the cheapest airmail shipping from Japan, the total will overshoot €120 minimum that is allowed for custom-free purchases in EU. Which means that atop of VAT and postal/clearance services you'll be forced to pay import tax. But I believe this never stop collectors from buying post stamps winking smiley

Date: January 12, 2024 22:04

ironbelly
UrbanSteel
¥ 16500
€ 103,73
$ 113,69
Even if you will able to order directly from the shop at fixed price € 103,73 and if you will choose the cheapest airmail shipping from Japan, the total will overshoot €120 minimum that is allowed for custom-free purchases in EU. Which means that atop of VAT and postal/clearance services you'll be forced to pay import tax. But I believe this never stop collectors from buying post stamps winking smiley

This is a very cool looking item...and I shall regret it I'm sure, but I'm out.

Date: January 12, 2024 22:45

Would have liked the Carnaby Japan exclusive vinyl items!!! Brussells and BS

Date: January 30, 2024 18:08

treaclefingers
ironbelly
UrbanSteel
¥ 16500
€ 103,73
$ 113,69

Annnnnnnnnnnd you call yourself a stamp collector!! LOL Just placed my order. A bit steep with the proxy fee, but will have this exclusive item in the collection. $146, delivered. For this reason, Wiltern will have to wait.

Date: January 30, 2024 23:18

VoodooLounge13
treaclefingers
ironbelly
UrbanSteel
¥ 16500
€ 103,73
$ 113,69

Annnnnnnnnnnd you call yourself a stamp collector!! LOL Just placed my order. A bit steep with the proxy fee, but will have this exclusive item in the collection. $146, delivered. For this reason, Wiltern will have to wait.

I'm no rush for anything. My collection is bursting at the seams. I think the next thing I'd like to pull the trigger on is the new 45s box set.

Date: January 31, 2024 02:17

I hear ya treacle. Was trying to not order anything for awhile. Still trying to pay off my over indulgence on Black Friday. But these Japanese exclusive items have a way of selling out incredibly fast. After I missed out on my remaining Ward releases a couple years back I said no more. Though I did miss out on the Carnaby Brussels and 2 BS singles. Didn’t even know about them til it was too late.

Date: January 31, 2024 15:48

Case in point: Just got notification that this Live Boxset is out of stock, and as such, my order has been cancelled. Those Japanese items go quick, and then the price on the secondary market is insane!! I tried ordering it back when it was announced and I couldn't, and now there's none left.

Date: January 31, 2024 18:05

VoodooLounge13
Case in point: Just got notification that this Live Boxset is out of stock, and as such, my order has been cancelled. Those Japanese items go quick, and then the price on the secondary market is insane!! I tried ordering it back when it was announced and I couldn't, and now there's none left.
Don't worry. If they start with live albums, you'll get those in a few months worldwide. Cheaper and minus a couple of extras (like outer box). That RS.9 thing is pure money-making for extravagant collectors.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3132333435363738394041Next
Current Page: 39 of 41

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2268
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home