Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 27, 2019 18:55

apologies to gaslight street.....

video: [www.youtube.com]

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 27, 2019 19:19

I was at the game I still get chills watching that run !!!

Looking forward to see what Sunday night brings...

GO AWKS !!

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: December 27, 2019 23:30

RollingFreak
I just won my fantasy football league because of Jones, and now my favorite running back ever Marshawn Lynch is returning to the NFL. I know its cliched but... Christmas has come early for me!

Not positive this is the right call but I guess its just for this playoff season anyway so it certainly can't hurt. Just wouldn't even be sure he's still THAT good anymore. Either way, I'll be dusting off my Lynch jersey. Give him the super bowl win he deserved 5 years ago.

Malcolm Butler. Hee hee hee

Date: December 28, 2019 04:25

virgil
RollingFreak
I just won my fantasy football league because of Jones, and now my favorite running back ever Marshawn Lynch is returning to the NFL. I know its cliched but... Christmas has come early for me!

Not positive this is the right call but I guess its just for this playoff season anyway so it certainly can't hurt. Just wouldn't even be sure he's still THAT good anymore. Either way, I'll be dusting off my Lynch jersey. Give him the super bowl win he deserved 5 years ago.

Malcolm Butler. Hee hee hee

from the where are they now & what have you done for me lately file. Bellichick: you suck, get out! haha

Date: December 28, 2019 23:21

college playoffs today. i hope Oklahoma gives LSU a game. none of the pundits seem to be giving them a chance. Clemson - LSU would probably be the best championship game.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 29, 2019 02:05

SEA...........................HAWKS!

BEAST MODE returns to Seattle! EPIC!!!!

Date: December 29, 2019 04:06

Midnight Toker
SEA...........................HAWKS!

BEAST MODE returns to Seattle! EPIC!!!!

"I feel like on that field, there’s no reason why I can’t run through you," Lynch said. "I know I’m going to get got, but I’m going to get mine more than I get got, though."

Lynch: “I’m just ‘bout that action, boss.”

Lynch: “Thats big time. Beast Mode love and appreciate that.”

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 29, 2019 14:53

After seeing the Clemson - Ohio State game I have concerns for the Tigers. If their receivers had problems matching up with the Buckeye defensive backs, how will they fare against the LSU Tigers? If Clemson can't establish the running game it will be a long day for them.

They have two weeks to prepare - I suggest they go deep on pass plays - moreso than against Ohio State. The Buckeyes actually played a better game than Clemson.

Unlike Ohio State, LSU will score in the red zone against Clemson. This is not the same Clemson team as last year. Yes they have a lot of heart - but will it be enough?

BE THERE

Date: December 29, 2019 15:19

Chris Fountain
After seeing the Clemson - Ohio State game I have concerns for the Tigers. If their receivers had problems matching up with the Buckeye defensive backs, how will they fare against the LSU Tigers? If Clemson can't establish the running game it will be a long day for them.

They have two weeks to prepare - I suggest they go deep on pass plays - moreso than against Ohio State. The Buckeyes actually played a better game than Clemson.

Unlike Ohio State, LSU will score in the red zone against Clemson. This is not the same Clemson team as last year. Yes they have a lot of heart - but will it be enough?

BE THERE

I think the stars are aligned for LSU this year. Burrows is playing at a super human level & isn't worried about mussing up his hair!

Date: December 29, 2019 15:43

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

BE THERE

I think the stars are aligned for LSU this year. Burrows is playing at a super human level & isn't worried about mussing up his hair!

Clemson has an intangible. They have played in the last two or three championship games. Some teams react very differently when everything is on the line.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 29, 2019 16:21

Joe Burrow - 7 TD passes, 1 that he ran in.

The halftime score alone was enough... hilairious.

Date: December 29, 2019 16:34

It's hard to have respect for the Big 12 team defenses. I think the most impressive win for LSU this year was the Auburn game. That was their statement game.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 29, 2019 16:40

Chris Fountain
It's hard to have respect for the Big 12 team defenses. I think the most impressive win for LSU this year was the Auburn game. That was their statement game.

For the Gulf Coast, the game of the year was Alabama.

Date: December 29, 2019 16:40

GasLightStreet
Joe Burrow - 7 TD passes, 1 that he ran in.

The halftime score alone was enough... hilairious.

The game put me to sleep. Not a bad thing!

Date: December 29, 2019 17:00

GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

True- However, when I saw how big and bad they were against Auburn I was sold.
A said earlier, Clemson cannot go around and in between LSU like they did against Ohio State.

What is the latest on Brown? Is he with the Saints or not? Cook and Brown in the same lineup would be hard to deal with.

Date: December 29, 2019 17:20

Chris Fountain
GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

True- However, when I saw how big and bad they were against Auburn I was sold.
A said earlier, Clemson cannot go around and in between LSU like they did against Ohio State.

What is the latest on Brown? Is he with the Saints or not? Cook and Brown in the same lineup would be hard to deal with.

no brown note for NO. i don't know if NO ever got clarification on his status from the league. they were wanting it.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: December 29, 2019 17:45

I’m sure somebody will correct me if my conclusion is wrong.
I cannot remember in recent history , the very last game of the season meaning so for both teams. The difference between being the # 1 seed with a bye and home field throughout and going on the road as a wildcard team is Jimungus.
A SF win = Automatic 1 seed and a loss is the 5 seed, a Seattle win Gets them automatic 3 seed and if packers and saints both loss they get the 1.

I hope it’s a barn burner with a last second TD to tie and then a back and forth nail biting overtime filled with shithouse penalties .

51 to 49

This should be a fun watch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-29 18:03 by virgil.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 29, 2019 23:33

Another disappointing season for the Bears, ending the season barely beating Viking backups and going 8-8. Definitely a step back for Trubisky this year. Packers game was exciting to watch, a last second victory over the Lions. Also can't believe New England lost to Miami!
Now I'll be switching channels between Cowboys/Redskins and Eagles/Giants.

Date: December 29, 2019 23:54

DGA35
Another disappointing season for the Bears, ending the season barely beating Viking backups and going 8-8. Definitely a step back for Trubisky this year. Packers game was exciting to watch, a last second victory over the Lions. Also can't believe New England lost to Miami!

they were going to show raiders here but changed it to tennessee/houston subs. bastards! GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Date: December 30, 2019 00:25

crholmstrom
DGA35

they were going to show raiders here but changed it to tennessee/houston subs. bastards! GO HAWKS!!!!!!

I see that! Up here in BC, my US satellite feeds come from Seattle while east feeds come from Boston. My guide still shows KIRO having the Raiders game.

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: December 30, 2019 01:14

GB beats DET on the last play to take their only lead of the game...again! Now, as a Badger fan, I'm rooting for #3 to beat the niners.

Date: December 30, 2019 01:40

crholmstrom
DGA35

subs? if you mean backups the titans are fighting for a playoff spot and playing most of their starters

Date: December 30, 2019 01:46

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
DGA35

subs? if you mean backups the titans are fighting for a playoff spot and playing most of their starters

what i meant is houston is playing a bunch of subs

Date: December 30, 2019 03:55

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
DGA35

oh ok. still though that was a playoff game for the titans . why would you rather watch a pretty much pointless raiders game?

Date: December 30, 2019 04:02

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
DGA35

oh ok. still though that was a playoff game for the titans . why would you rather watch a pretty much pointless raiders game?

raiders are my AFC team from when i was a wee lad before seahawks. they were technically still alive for a playoff spot. wasn't a big chance but there was a chance.

Date: December 30, 2019 04:03

Beast Mode isn't embarrassing himself!

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: December 30, 2019 04:34

crholmstrom
Beast Mode isn't embarrassing himself!

I’m a Seahawks fan but the whole team is doing a fine job of embarrassing themselves.

Date: December 30, 2019 05:35

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
DGA35

raiders are my AFC team from when i was a wee lad before seahawks. they were technically still alive for a playoff spot. wasn't a big chance but there was a chance.

didn't know you liked them

Date: December 30, 2019 06:31

Wow what an awesome game! Literally a game of inches. Delay of game penalty at the end really cost them. Tough loss for Seattle but from what I understand, they now go play Philly, who have a lot of injuries. If they won they would have played the Vikings at home next week. I think I would rather play Philly.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 30, 2019 09:10

GO NINERS!!!! Looks like these two will meet again in two weeks, this time in the Bay.

plexi

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2161
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home