Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 5, 2020 23:35

Wow Vikings won, a bit of a shocker! Was expecting Seahawks/San Fran next weekend but now Vikings go to San Fran.

Date: January 6, 2020 00:00

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-06 00:01 by keefriffhard4life.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 6, 2020 00:40

keefriffhard4life

They sure did. Wow. Pathetic.

Date: January 6, 2020 00:42

The Sicilian
GasLightStreet
Wow! The Titans won!

The Bills dominated the Texans in the first half. I missed the second half.

Wow! Saints eliminated!

I can't believe the Vikings beat them. San Fran must be elated. Let's see if the networks put Cousins on a pedestal.

I've been bitching at my friends about how they've been flat in the first half of some recent games... about how they can not do that in the playoffs.

They did it and they lost.

PJ Williams strikes again. If he isn't cut from the team they'll never get anywhere. That aside, they played like - hell, Tulane could've beat em!

TERRIBLE. Just horrible.

Date: January 6, 2020 00:43

DGA35
Wow Vikings won, a bit of a shocker! Was expecting Seahawks/San Fran next weekend but now Vikings go to San Fran.

Unfortunately I'm not surprised.

Date: January 6, 2020 01:14

Halftime in Seahawks/Eagles game. Can't believe how many injuries are happening in the game. If Wentz can't come back, I can't see how the Eagles have any chance at all.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 6, 2020 02:40

17-9 again - very different game. Lynch was great and Metcalf stole the show!! Well Wilson ran at the correct times!!! CR me happy for all family!!!

Date: January 6, 2020 02:42

Read this on twitter: Kirk Cousins has more playoff wins this decade than Tom Brady and Drew Brees combined! Looks like a changing of the guard at QB.

Date: January 6, 2020 02:51

DGA35
Read this on twitter: Kirk Cousins has more playoff wins this decade than Tom Brady and Drew Brees combined! Looks like a changing of the guard at QB.

Fake News? Not sure what to make of this - please advise

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 6, 2020 02:54

Chris Fountain
17-9 again - very different game. Lynch was great and Metcalf stole the show!! Well Wilson ran at the correct times!!! CR me happy for all family!!!

The Bills were slotted by many of the "draft experts" to pick DK Metcalf and they brought him in for a workout but instead, they went with that marshmallow Ed Oliver. What the fuk, all the road teams won this weekend except you guessed it, the Bills. I guess we'll have to watch the Golden Globes, maybe they'll have one for Brady and Watson.

Date: January 6, 2020 03:00

The Sicilian
Chris Fountain

The Bills were slotted by many of the "draft experts" to pick DK Metcalf and they brought him in for a workout but instead, they went with that marshmallow Ed Oliver. What the fuk, all the road teams won this weekend except you guessed it, the Bills. I guess we'll have to watch the Golden Globes, maybe they'll have one for Brady and Watson.

The world is up for the Bills- I see no one standing in their way i winning the AFC EAST next year. Live in Florida but from NC pull Carolina Panthers -we really have issues.

Date: January 6, 2020 03:19

Chris Fountain
The Sicilian
Chris Fountain

The world is up for the Bills- I see no one standing in their way i winning the AFC EAST next year. Live in Florida but from NC pull Carolina Panthers -we really have issues.

My brother and I were speculating about where Tom Brady would play IF he left the Patriots. We came up with Carolina, Indy, Detroit, and Denver.

Date: January 6, 2020 03:34

Concerning the New England Patriots next year, it is obvious that they are scheming to conduct surveillance on the Buffalo practice facility in Western NY.

Recommendations include hightened security, with use of Drones

With pyschopathological behavior on part of the Patriot Crime Family ... this may call for US Federal Intervention.

Date: January 6, 2020 04:16

Chris Fountain
Concerning the New England Patriots next year, it is obvious that they are scheming to conduct surveillance on the Buffalo practice facility in Western NY.

Recommendations include hightened security, with use of Drones

With pyschopathological behavior on part of the Patriot Crime Family ... this may call for US Federal Intervention.

With the Stones touring we'll send Keith over there to sniff around.

Posted by: northof49 ()
Date: January 6, 2020 08:00

My brother and I were speculating about where Tom Brady would play IF he left the Patriots. We came up with Carolina, Indy, Detroit, and Denver.[/quote]

Brady is well past his due date and if he were to be even moderately successful elsewhere, then he needs a very strong supporting cast (offense) and why would any team that has such a cast want to match them up with a 42 year old QB that can't run. As much as I have enjoyed watching Tom Brady over the last decade or so, if he continues to play, I can only see that happening as a backup and I don't think his ego would allow that.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: January 6, 2020 10:32

GasLightStreet
DGA35

Me neither. It is just a mystery how Saints easily transformed to Aints. This season is over for me. The only positive thing - Saints are in the same basket with Patriots.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 6, 2020 12:19

Chris Fountain

it was a good win. as long as russell wilson is upright, the hawks are never out of it. i like their chances against green bay next week. while far from perfect, there are some special things going on with the hawks this year. dk metcalf is the steal of last year's draft. last pick of the second round. wow. & he's just getting started.

Date: January 6, 2020 14:32

DGA35

Alternative facts!

1. The decade isn't over, it ends at midnight on 12-31-2020. Can't start with a zero.

2. A "changing of the guard" based on the first round? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Date: January 6, 2020 14:34

ironbelly
GasLightStreet
DGA35

Me neither. It is just a mystery how Saints easily transformed to Aints. This season is over for me. The only positive thing - Saints are in the same basket with Patriots.

For once the defense played quite solid. There was the usual secondary holes but overall they were pretty good.

They seem to find ways to lose.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: January 6, 2020 15:09

DGA35
Halftime in Seahawks/Eagles game. Can't believe how many injuries are happening in the game. If Wentz can't come back, I can't see how the Eagles have any chance at all.

nice no-call on the clear targeting/spearing that knocked him out.

lame.

Date: January 6, 2020 15:16

Yes Clowney - speared Wentz. It is obvious. On a positive note, and after the game, Russell Wilson went over to the Eagles' sidelines and inquired on Wentz's well-being.

It still does not dismiss Clowney's obvious penalty - but acknowledgement is the first step in healing. I'm sure RW will have words with Clowney.

Date: January 6, 2020 15:17

The Vikings QB, whatever his name is, said "The NFL is such a great product isn't it?" to that goofy reporter. What a load.

Date: January 6, 2020 15:20

Cousins said that? I wonder if he will say something like that when they get their butts kicked. He is not that good of a QB - He is surrounded by big time play makers - he may very well screw that up - and maybe soon like next week.

Date: January 6, 2020 15:43

Chris Fountain
Cousins said that? I wonder if he will say something like that when they get their butts kicked. He is not that good of a QB - He is surrounded by big time play makers - he may very well screw that up - and maybe soon like next week.

He gets ragged on by everyone I know. It makes sense in a way - he was drafted by and played for the Deadskins, a team that has managed to equal Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit, Cincinnati and Oakland for necessitating deletion from the NFL. Yet isn't he the guy that has thrown bomb after bomb this season for TDs?

Date: January 6, 2020 15:52

Agreed - However, Tannehill and Cousins could be in deep doo doo next week.

they both need Dalvin Cook and McHenry to have good games, respectively.

If Tenn or Minn cannot establish the run then it is lights out. Especially on the road.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: January 6, 2020 15:55

Chris Fountain
Agreed - However, Tannehill and Cousins could be in deep doo doo next week.

they both need Dalvin Cook and McHenry to have good games, respectively.

If Tenn or Minn cannot establish the run then it is lights out. Especially on the road.
The Titans and especially the Vikings could be in for epic ass-kickings against the 49ers and Ravens. I actually think the Titans could make the game interesting, although I expect the Ravens to win.

Date: January 6, 2020 15:59

GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

He gets ragged on by everyone I know. It makes sense in a way - he was drafted by and played for the Deadskins, a team that has managed to equal Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit, Cincinnati and Oakland for necessitating deletion from the NFL. Yet isn't he the guy that has thrown bomb after bomb this season for TDs?
Cousins is a very decent QB. The knock on him has been that he can't close the big games in crunch time, and that he makes way too much money based on his skill...which frankly, isn't his fault. He's got a good agent and made the most of the QB market.

Date: January 6, 2020 16:15

keefriff99
GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

Cousins is a very decent QB. The knock on him has been that he can't close the big games in crunch time, and that he makes way too much money based on his skill...which frankly, isn't his fault. He's got a good agent and made the most of the QB market.

Cousins was really whooping it up in the locker room after the game, he's full of confidence now. eye rolling smiley

Date: January 6, 2020 16:40

I'm not saying Cousins is great, but he's good enough to win a couple of playoff games with the right pieces around him.

I expect them to lose this weekend.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 6, 2020 19:47

Chris Fountain
Yes Clowney - speared Wentz. It is obvious. On a positive note, and after the game, Russell Wilson went over to the Eagles' sidelines and inquired on Wentz's well-being.

It still does not dismiss Clowney's obvious penalty - but acknowledgement is the first step in healing. I'm sure RW will have words with Clowney.

bad calls go all ways. i don't think clowney meant to hurt him & seemed pretty contrite after the game. the best 1 can hope for is the bad calls even out in the end. both teams were pretty dinged up going in & the game wasn't pretty. the difference was russell wilson again. the hawks had a great percentage of third downs converted & wentz being out had nothing to do with that. beast mode had 2 very nice plays & is playing to expectations, maybe a little better. & dk metcalf is looking like he is going to be an amazing player. word from the hawks is no one on the team works harder than him. can't believe 8 wide receivers were drafted before him last year. another win for seahawks management. now to get ready for the frozen tundra next week. GO HAWKS!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1695
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home