Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 21, 2019 18:29

Current Playoff picture:

[www.espn.com]

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 21, 2019 20:14

Winston looking terrible today. Best get a nap in now before a good (hopefully) game.

Date: December 21, 2019 22:17

crholmstrom
Winston looking terrible today. Best get a nap in now before a good (hopefully) game.

guess i was wrong!!!!! eye popping smiley

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 21, 2019 23:56

Texans clinched.

It's now between the Steelers and Titans for the 6th seed, with the Steelers currently holding on to 6th.

Date: December 22, 2019 01:00

crholmstrom
crholmstrom

guess i was wrong!!!!! eye popping smiley

All games are on NFL Network, which is not received- Saw Western Stars instead PPV on TV - Awesome movie as stated by the HAWKs!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-22 01:26 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: December 22, 2019 04:38

Another huge disappointment for the Bills today. They just can't seem to beat this team. Missed calls, bad spots, and to top it off the Patriots running the clock twice before the officials chastised the time keeper for not stopping the clock at the end of the game. But their defense failed to show up, offense was non existent for most of the game. No blitzes on Brady.

Another thing, this is the third straight year the Bills had to play the second last game of the season in New England. But, if they can win a playoff game in the first round they will most likely have to come back to play them again.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 22, 2019 06:33

With the Niners win over the Rams the game next week between the Seahawks and the Niners will be for the division title.

Tomorrow's Hawks game will still be relevant for seeding though.

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: December 22, 2019 09:10

The Sicilian
Another huge disappointment for the Bills today. They just can't seem to beat this team. Missed calls, bad spots, and to top it off the Patriots running the clock twice before the officials chastised the time keeper for not stopping the clock at the end of the game. But their defense failed to show up, offense was non existent for most of the game. No blitzes on Brady.

Another thing, this is the third straight year the Bills had to play the second last game of the season in New England. But, if they can win a playoff game in the first round they will most likely have to come back to play them again.

...sadly, from my perspective, as long as the Patriots (Brady & Belichick) remain intact, the Bills will continue to be thwarted from getting into the Super Bowl.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: December 22, 2019 15:07

[www.google.com]

Here’s a list of top 10 interceptions thrown in a season. The leader didn’t even play in a 16 game season, his team went 11-3, and he also made the Pro Bowl..confused smiley

Winston has a chance to be first QB with with at least 30 TD’s and 30 INT’s. Good luck...haha

Pats 11 straight AFC east titles. I’m a Masshole, went thru a lot watching football from SBI onward. Still in awe what’s happened since Kraft bought the team. Josh Allen is a Big Ben type QB, the Boston media had nothing good to say about him but he’s young.

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: December 22, 2019 16:31

MisterDDDD
With the Niners win over the Rams the game next week between the Seahawks and the Niners will be for the division title.

Today against the Cardinals is not a given. They have given Seattle trouble in recent years, so this is as crucial a game as next week's game against SF. But, if I were a betting man, I would bet on the Hawks to win today! Great football drama at season's end.

Date: December 22, 2019 18:21

DaveG
MisterDDDD

Today against the Cardinals is not a given. They have given Seattle trouble in recent years, so this is as crucial a game as next week's game against SF. But, if I were a betting man, I would bet on the Hawks to win today! Great football drama at season's end.

Not making any excuses but the next man up rules are going to be in play for the Hawks today. Lots of injuries to key guys (Duane Brown, Clowney, some others). Hopefully a bit of that is letting them heal for the SF game next week. I like seeing ARI playing sort of decent this year. They will be dangerous in the future. Kyler Murray is the real deal. Hopefully he manages to stay healthy. GO HAWKS!!!!!

Date: December 22, 2019 18:23

Sighunt
The Sicilian

...sadly, from my perspective, as long as the Patriots (Brady & Belichick) remain intact, the Bills will continue to be thwarted from getting into the Super Bowl.

That's tough to argue. I think it's more the lack of a consistent QB for the Bills for the last 20 years. The Patriots are beatable this year and the Bills should have beat them twice if they had even a very good QB. I think Allen might have turned the corner in the second half. He reacted very good to the urgency of the situation on the road in NE and finally went back to using his running ability. Time will tell.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 22, 2019 19:31

DaveG
MisterDDDD

Not a given at all..
Just doesn't change next weeks SF-SEA game significance.
Hawks win or lose today...next week will still be for the division title.

Date: December 22, 2019 21:21

Cook is a monster for the Saints!!

Date: December 22, 2019 21:32

Seattle - SF has been moved to Sunday Night Football next week.

Date: December 22, 2019 21:39

crholmstrom
Seattle - SF has been moved to Sunday Night Football next week.

Glad it is the Holidays!!

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: December 22, 2019 23:52

MisterDDDD
DaveG
MisterDDDD

Not a given at all..
Just doesn't change next weeks SF-SEA game significance.
Hawks win or lose today...next week will still be for the division title.

Agreed. Go Hawks!!

Date: December 23, 2019 02:04

jets beat the steelers

Date: December 23, 2019 02:38

Ravens home field advantage throughout playoffs -

Date: December 23, 2019 02:43

brutal Hawks game. let's hope some of the injuries heal for next week. not making excuses, ARI outplayed SEA totally even with backup QB. next Sunday for all the marbles in NFC west.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: December 23, 2019 03:59

Arizona.

Dallas: Hee hee hee, snicker snicker snicker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-23 04:13 by virgil.

Date: December 23, 2019 11:43

pretty sure the Seahawks are done. the list of key injured players is stunning & most won't be able to return or if they do are greatly diminished. it was a nice run this year & at least we'll get a playoff game. we're down to #4 on the depth chart for running back. there's even people clamoring to bring beastmode back. i doubt he is in good enough shape to play in the nfl at his age. starting left tackle & leader of o line having knee surgery today. starting cornerback may be back but has hamstring issue. starting safety doubtful. & even if jadveon clowney can make it back, he's looking at surgery right after the season. there's even more i haven't mentioned. it's real ugly. i don't make excuses for injuries & yesterday's loss was in the cards before guys started dropping. will be tough to beat SF in current state. maybe they will surprise us as SF has a lot of injuries, too. not holding my breath though. GO HAWKS (if you can)!

Date: December 23, 2019 16:14

crholmstrom
pretty sure the Seahawks are done. the list of key injured players is stunning & most won't be able to return or if they do are greatly diminished. it was a nice run this year & at least we'll get a playoff game. we're down to #4 on the depth chart for running back. there's even people clamoring to bring beastmode back. i doubt he is in good enough shape to play in the nfl at his age. starting left tackle & leader of o line having knee surgery today. starting cornerback may be back but has hamstring issue. starting safety doubtful. & even if jadveon clowney can make it back, he's looking at surgery right after the season. there's even more i haven't mentioned. it's real ugly. i don't make excuses for injuries & yesterday's loss was in the cards before guys started dropping. will be tough to beat SF in current state. maybe they will surprise us as SF has a lot of injuries, too. not holding my breath though. GO HAWKS (if you can)!

Just think, next winter you have hockey to look forward to.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 23, 2019 18:14

Marshan Lynch meeting with Seahawks today... hmmm
33 years old has not played in a year - Thoughts?
But he is the BEAST will definitely get a buzz going for the 12's

Date: December 23, 2019 18:28

umakmehrd

i wonder if he would need 30 days, if you get my drift.... smoking smiley

Date: December 23, 2019 18:39

umakmehrd

yeah he won't be ready for next week. weird move unless its purely for a moral move then that could work

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 23, 2019 19:49

Yes agreed a moral move could work - just heard a quote from Pete Carrol saying we are going to give him every chance to join the club...
I've heard CJ anderson, Alfred Blue & Robert Turbin names all come up also.
CJ had a pretty good run with the Rams late last year.
Anyway should be an interesting week in Seattle

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 23, 2019 23:09

crholmstrom
Do not worry about them Hawks. They ain't no Saints. Refs will help them.

Date: December 24, 2019 01:37

How are the Refs going to help them? Are they going to run the ball? confused smiley

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 24, 2019 02:05

Chris Fountain
How are the Refs going to help them? Are they going to run the ball? confused smiley
Refs help everybody but Saints. Refs became blind when it comes to fauls against Saints.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-24 02:07 by ironbelly.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1488
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home