Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: forsure ()
Date: November 30, 2018 04:44

Jeter1984
Even the final show in Chicago, TM is currently pricing all of the premium floor tickets higher than the Pit. That tells me the Pits are going to be jammed with people and the stage is really high.

The catwalk gets lower as it goes out, those will be the best floor seats.

It’s going to be hard to see the stage from the catwalk, as it’s a good ways out. Think in 15 that’s where after a few additional rows rows, the second floor section started. You can see the catwalk great, stage not so much. Sound there will be the best, as the front of the sbd always has the best sound. I don’t see the pit being oversold either, at least that hasn’t bennmy experience in the arena pits. The premium on the seats is because people are old and they want an actual seat. Having done both, imuch prefer the pit to the seats outside the pit, so I’m glad they are cheaper than the seats on the floor

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 04:50

Jeter1984
Even the final show in Chicago, TM is currently pricing all of the premium floor tickets higher than the Pit. That tells me the Pits are going to be jammed with people and the stage is really high.

It tells me they're testing the pain threshold of the lab rats in both directions: upward and downward.

They need to know how low is TOO low (Platinum Pit), which they'll know when they start to see inventory fly.

They need to know how high they can go, which is basically answered by: "Is anybody gonna buy that $12,000 pair from us for this?"

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 30, 2018 04:50

Anyone have a clue what the Special Offer presale code is? The seats I want are available for multiple shows but they are locked.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 30, 2018 05:00

daspyknows
Anyone have a clue what the Special Offer presale code is? The seats I want are available for multiple shows but they are locked.

Could be for the special AMEX sale with the number on back of card required?

Date: November 30, 2018 05:02

Hairball
daspyknows

Nope. I have AMEX card

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 30, 2018 05:03

daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows

Nope. I have AMEX card

My understanding is if you have one of their "premium" type cards, it's the customer service ph# on the back.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 30, 2018 05:05

daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows

Nope. I have AMEX card

I put the word SHUFFLE and it unlocked Ticketmaster’s presale.
Not able to purchase (10:00 am tomorrow)
but saw some prices.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 05:05 by 35love.

Date: November 30, 2018 05:07

Whoops. A pair of $65s for Santa Clara just flew away.

You snooze, you lose.

Date: November 30, 2018 05:15

Whoops. East Coast presales all gone beddie-bye as of 10 Eastern.

I forgot that you can't necessarily shop the presales all night long. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 05:23

forsure
Jeter1984

It’s going to be hard to see the stage from the catwalk, as it’s a good ways out. Think in 15 that’s where after a few additional rows rows, the second floor section started. You can see the catwalk great, stage not so much. Sound there will be the best, as the front of the sbd always has the best sound. I don’t see the pit being oversold either, at least that hasn’t bennmy experience in the arena pits. The premium on the seats is because people are old and they want an actual seat. Having done both, imuch prefer the pit to the seats outside the pit, so I’m glad they are cheaper than the seats on the floor

Arena Pit, are you talking about 50 and Counting? That's apples and oranges. You're talking about an arena stage where the tongue pit was literally part of the stage. I was there, it was great.

TM has front row floor seats in front of the catwalk for as much as $6k per seat. The Pit was cool when in an arena, outside I would opt for a seat right along the catwalk.

Date: November 30, 2018 05:35

MisterDDDD
daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows

Nope. I have AMEX card

My understanding is if you have one of their "premium" type cards, it's the customer service ph# on the back.

Yes, that's also what I thought.
I have a standard AMEX where you just need to use it for purchase, but there's the Premium card that requires # on back for a different batch of presales.

Date: November 30, 2018 05:41

TonyRz2
Whoops. East Coast presales all gone beddie-bye as of 10 Eastern.

I forgot that you can't necessarily shop the presales all night long. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

You still have the west side of the country presales to "admire"...winking smiley

I've been focused on Glendale and Santa Clara with an occasional glimpse at Pasadena (just out of curiosity as I have tix for that one).
Glendale might have hit rock bottom for Pits at $629, and Santa Clara is still holding out at $1,000, but the night is still young out here - anything can happen!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 05:41 by Hairball.

Date: November 30, 2018 05:51

Hairball

You still have the west side of the country presales to "admire"...winking smiley

I'm gonna be a good boy and not play around. It just makes TM think people are actually interested in $1,000 Pits. Gotta bring that price down for a friend!

Glendale might have hit rock bottom for Pits at $629, and Santa Clara is still holding out at $1,000, but the night is still young out here - anything can happen!

I'm hoping something does for Santa Clara. My friend's wife really really wants Pit, and I think he'll bite at $750.

Date: November 30, 2018 05:54

TonyRz2
Hairball

I'm gonna be a good boy and not play around. It just makes TM think people are actually interested in $1,000 Pits. Gotta bring that price down for a friend!

I'm hoping something does for Santa Clara. My friend's wife really really wants Pit, and I think he'll bite at $750.

For Santa Clara, after all is said and done with general sales and there's loads of unsold VIP's, chances are you will see prices much lower than $750!

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: November 30, 2018 06:18

Jeter1984
forsure
Jeter1984

Arena Pit, are you talking about 50 and Counting? That's apples and oranges. You're talking about an arena stage where the tongue pit was literally part of the stage. I was there, it was great.

TM has front row floor seats in front of the catwalk for as much as $6k per seat. The Pit was cool when in an arena, outside I would opt for a seat right along the catwalk.

13 and 15, even thought there was no pit for 15. The first few rows after the catwalk you couldn’t see much of anything back at the stage in 15. I know as I sat there several shows. Good examples are dead and company and Pearl Jam. They do the same thing, pit, then seats. Pit is way better for sight. Sound, as stated, the best in the venue is always at the soundboard. The reason they are more expensive is people want seats, and don’t want to lose there seat If they grab a beer or hit the head. Otherwise, the pit is much better for sight and closeness and energy. Just because the first seats are more expensive doesn’t mean they are better. They simply offer the buyer more convienamce.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 30, 2018 06:42

Realize the No Filter stage will be modified from the UK shows, (wider pit, no t- stage, longer catwalk) but the view and sound from the Golden Circle (catwalk/t-stage) was fantastic there. Better than the pit, which was a full foot higher than the end catwalk t-stage.
Course the GC tickets were considerably less expensive than the pit, and if priced similarly, I would still take the overall experience of the pit, but don't underestimate the full effect of the stage/screens/sound with the occasional up close experience the end of the catwalk area affords, imo.

Date: November 30, 2018 06:53

Hairball
TonyRz2
Hairball

For Santa Clara, after all is said and done with general sales and there's loads of unsold VIP's, chances are you will see prices much lower than $750!

I have a feeling cheap seats for Santa Clara will be had for the cost of a beer, on the other hand there is a lot of money in the valley and the good seats will largely hold their value. I wouldn't count on $200 or $300 pit seats for a Saturday night show with perfect weather in May. There is a reason they are playing Santa Clara rather than Oakland.

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: November 30, 2018 07:19

daspyknows
Hairball
TonyRz2
Hairball

I have a feeling cheap seats for Santa Clara will be had for the cost of a beer, on the other hand there is a lot of money in the valley and the good seats will largely hold their value. I wouldn't count on $200 or $300 pit seats for a Saturday night show with perfect weather in May. There is a reason they are playing Santa Clara rather than Oakland.

Correct, every home within 10 miles of the stadium is 1.5 million and up. I grew in San Jose and the wealth in the area is sickening. Dropping 1k for a pit ticket is similar to somebody overpaying for a cup of coffee in Jacksonville. Im in Sacramento now, would love to go back to my turf to see the show but realistic thougjts qill lokely prevail. In 2015, I got Micks setlist both night's, san nose and oakland!

Date: November 30, 2018 07:33

snorton
daspyknows
Hairball
TonyRz2
Hairball

Correct, every home within 10 miles of the stadium is 1.5 million and up. I grew in San Jose and the wealth in the area is sickening. Dropping 1k for a pit ticket is similar to somebody overpaying for a cup of coffee in Jacksonville. Im in Sacramento now, would love to go back to my turf to see the show but realistic thougjts qill lokely prevail. In 2015, I got Micks setlist both night's, san nose and oakland!

You are damn right. All the big shows do well down there.

I was at both of those shows. In the event you want to hear them again here you go.

Rolling Stones May 8, 2013 Shark Tank San Jose, Ca
[spaces.hightail.com]

Rolling Stones May 5, 2013 Oracle Arena Oakland, Ca
[spaces.hightail.com]

Date: November 30, 2018 07:47

daspyknows
Hairball
TonyRz2
Hairball

I would tend to agree, but I'm referring to the $1500+ VIP pit tickets...there's a good chance there will be surplus of those, and any unsold ones will get thrown back in to the regular face tickets at $500.
Then again, Pasadena is currently showing no Pits available, but this is the land of the rich and famous Hollywood stars, movie moguls, etc. where $1500 is a drop in the bucket.

*Platinum pits for Santa Clara still holding strong at $1000 with time running out, and in a strange twist Glendale is now only showing VIP Pits at $1549!

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 30, 2018 07:48

Oh yes Bay Area 2013 you were all spoiled with your tiny stadiums (arenas lol)
and lip stage with Mick dancing on a tightrope around it.
Mighty nice of you to put them out Dapsey. I missed them then but am on the train now,
moving forward,
keep on rollin 2019 thumbs up

Posted by: bkrancho ()
Date: November 30, 2018 07:52

daspyknows

HARLEM

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 30, 2018 08:32

The difference between the pit and being at the end of the catwalk is that at the end of the catwalk, u get to see the band, well, really mainly Mick with Keith and Ronnie thrown in a bit, from time to time but in the pit, u get to see the entire band most of the time. Many may see some, but only a few see all.

plexi

Posted by: MichaelIORR ()
Date: November 30, 2018 08:33

Regarding the AMEX or AXP code
I have had the gold or higher cards when they were free for the first year.
Then I canceled them when they wanted 500 usd for the next year.

I have used the phone number on these cards successfully with a mere
AXP blue card, and all was well.

I got the tickets. NP. 800 327 2177 is the code to use. The CS phone number.

Not saying they will not catch you now. Who know?
You DO need to pay with some type of AXP card, lower than gold works fine for me. Money is money , once you unlock using the code, you probably are good to go.

That said, I saw junk using this code today.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 30, 2018 09:01

MichaelIORR
Regarding the AMEX or AXP code
I have had the gold or higher cards when they were free for the first year.
Then I canceled them when they wanted 500 usd for the next year.

I have used the phone number on these cards successfully with a mere
AXP blue card, and all was well.

I got the tickets. NP. 800 327 2177 is the code to use. The CS phone number.

Not saying they will not catch you now. Who know?
You DO need to pay with some type of AXP card, lower than gold works fine for me. Money is money , once you unlock using the code, you probably are good to go.

That said, I saw junk using this code today.

My card had a different customer service number (which also worked). But it didn't unlock anything worth having. (It was 800 2570770, if anybody wants to try it.)

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: November 30, 2018 13:35

Well got 3 tickets for opening night in Miami,no problem whatsoever with Ticketmaster,will go with my son and my daughter to the show,a bucket list wish for many years,we will have a ball..

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: November 30, 2018 13:54

ROPENI
Well got 3 tickets for opening night in Miami,no problem whatsoever with Ticketmaster,will go with my son and my daughter to the show,a bucket list wish for many years,we will have a ball..

On page 41, keithmick mentioned having to pay $136 extra in service charges and venue fees PER TICKET for Miami. I am curious if you were charged the same. That just seems ridiculously high! thumbs down

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: November 30, 2018 15:20

lucky dip buttons already visible ...

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 30, 2018 15:31

Any other fans heading to Seattle show from Canada.

Date: November 30, 2018 15:36

Lucky Dip links went up in last 10 minutes.

$29.50/ea.

No Lucky Dip links for NJ2 or Chicago2.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1994
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home