Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:03

rstass
Topi
I grabbed the pit. Plan was to buy LDs but plans change...getting LD's for the 2nd MetLife for sure.

Congrats buddy !
Pit1 or Pit2 ?

Pit 1 (Ronnie). The map showed grey but the ticket was on the right-hand side list. I just kept clicking on it, got some error messages, kept at it, finally it gave.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:09

Had $495 PIT pop up for CHI 2 but then got the dreaded "another fan beat you" message... :-(

This has now happened 4 times. Really hoping to get pit tix but this is just cruel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 18:26 by JN99.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:15

glimmertwinz
Totally baffled! Why are no basic PIT tickets showing?? Only Package deal and Platinum ticket??
Some sporadic pit tix are popping up. The packages are there because they think they can make people think they are getting a good deal at 500 (really $600) . Then the tix allocated to the unsold packages end up as lucky dips

Posted by: Madcap ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:16

Had some good seats I liked for Chicago 1 and kept getting beaten to the punch by another fan. Looks like i'll be taking my chances tomorrow rather than settling today.

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:30

JN99
Had $495 PIT pop up for CHI 2 but then got the dreaded "another fan beat you" message... :-(

This has now happened 4 times. Really hoping to get pit tix but this is just cruel.

I have had this happen now 10+ times

Date: November 29, 2018 18:32

Yup, big fat ZERO once again. O for 3 yesterday and no luck today either.

Date: November 29, 2018 18:33

So what is the thought. Is this tour selling better than Zip Code

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:38

MononoM
yay!

The Rolling Stones: 2019 No Filter Tour
SEC PIT1
General Admission
Fri, May 31 @ 7:30pm
Landover, MD — FedExField
Ticket Delivery
International Will Call
you paid: $608.75

Have PIT too, also 'international will call' delivery, but my total price is $564,50 I have NY ticket, you?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 18:40 by jackflash27.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:40

jumpontopofmebaby
So what is the thought. Is this tour selling better than Zip Code

Hard to say after one day of presales. Try again at 10am tomorrow, but it's probably still best to wait.

After this weekend, there will have been a few days of public sales to all venues, they will adjust some of their pricing, probably release more tickets and the prices on secondary sites will also adjust.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:47

God I wish for the days when I could camp out with my sleeping bag and bottle of brandy outside the place where you could buy tickets in person!!!!!

Posted by: jaggerman ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:47

I'm in for Landover,MD !!

Thank you ticketmaster presale

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:48

Lol I have joined the ranks of the screwed! Two Pit for Chicago at $495 ea popped up, grabbed them, and suddenly computer locked up..

Date: November 29, 2018 18:48

It's the initial buzz, hype, and frenzy to score the best tix that makes it look like sales are great and they may well be very good. However, some will buy early and actually go the the concerts. Others will think they are going to make money on the secondary market. Except for a small selection of the best of the best within certain price points (what I was trying to score in the presales), I believe those folks will be wrong and lose money. As I've said all along, this will be a buyers market in the long run. I'll even hazard a guess PIT tix will be available for <$500 for some shows closer to the date.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:52

Dan
The Worst.
Dan
The Worst.
I just don't get how the concept of the so called Platinum Tickets can be legal.
Ticketmaster is saying tickets are sold out, unless you're willing to pay more than the fixed selling price.
Right now they're trying to sell PIT tickets for Chicago for $2,027 EACH.
Tickets are not sold out, they just don't want to sell it for face value. In other words, they have figured out how to work like a legal black market company.

How can $500 tickets be legal but not $2000 tickets? How can it not be legal? The Rolling Stones own the tickets and they can charge whatever they want.

And what's face value? Concerts are like airline flights, everybody pays a different price.

We are talking about the exact same ticket type being sold for a set of different prices at the same time. Customers don't know what the prices really are. It's very confusing to say the least. Normally, in the real world, if you walk into a shoe shop, the same pairs of shoes are sold for the same prices at the same time. The notion that concert ticket prices work like airline flights is a rather new and rare phenomena, and whilst it's probably not illegal –it's morally wrong, annoying and confusing. How could it be otherwise when customers use their pre-sale code from rollingstones.com to buy tickets at the same time for the same show at the same site, and person A get offered the same ticket for $500 and person B for $2000? So if you call Ticketmaster and ask them what a ticket in a certain section will cost, what will they say? "It varies as we speak" or "You are so unlucky that you called me, because the colleague sitting next to me are selling the same ticket for half the price"?

Maybe its just me, but there is something completely rotten about how Ticketmaster are selling tickets. There was a time when the promoter would say: These are the different price categories, sale starts tomorrow at noon, first come, first served.

Ticketmaster doesn't set the prices.

I can imagine Mick the savvy businessman frantically dashing between multiple computer screens rearranging prices at his will, thinking out loud to himself:

"Pasadena just sold a platinum nosebleed for $800, so lets raise Phoenix, Denver, and Santa Clara.
But seems slow in Houston, so lets lower Phoenix again, but only in odd numbered sections"!!!

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:53

How do I access the AXS presale? it just takes me to the main page w tomorrow's onsale

Date: November 29, 2018 18:54

I think Ticketbastard have programmed it so even if face value Pit tic show up, you cannot buy them!!!

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: November 29, 2018 18:55

Field tickets for Santa Clara available now!
I was trying for hours to get them winking smiley

Date: November 29, 2018 18:56

Much better success today. I may be done shopping for the day but will explore what's out there for Chicago #2

Still need MetLife #1 (LD) and Chicago #2 (not sure what yet)

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 29, 2018 19:00

Was browsing Met Life just to get an idea of how it might go. Only 1 Pit at face and got the "another fan beat you to it" message, good for them. Threw many $499 floor seats back and they would show up as "Platinum" for twice that. Also pulled up Field Standing a few times. I personally think the speculators are going to take a bath on this one.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: November 29, 2018 19:07

FYI, just logged on and scored two pits for Seattle using promo code SHUFFLE. Seems they've released more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 19:08 by jazzbass.

Date: November 29, 2018 19:12

Is there another presale starting at 10:00 today? Ticketmaster, Radio or something?

Cannot find anything?

Date: November 29, 2018 19:13

jazzbass
FYI, just logged on and scored two pits for Seattle using promo code SHUFFLE. Seems they've released more.

Really? I can't even get in with that code for Seattle, says it's incorrect

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 19:17 by JN99.

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: November 29, 2018 19:25

I wonder if the password SHUFFLE is the same as MIDNIGHT (when it actually works).

edit: It gets me into Miami, but no special seats are unlocked. You still have to use a VIP or other special ticket.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 19:27 by 5stringTele.

Date: November 29, 2018 19:28

AXS actually doesn't seem to have a presale, before they said they would, but now saying just 10 AM local tomorrow.

Date: November 29, 2018 19:29

Basically seems all four codes today show the same inventory.

For what it's worth, MetLife Stadium just sent an e-mail with the code STADIUM, I don't know if that's a separate allotment.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 29, 2018 19:30

So Santa Clara Fan Club presale showing $135 Pit tickets but they are really back of field GA. Buyer Beware

Posted by: travelmom ()
Date: November 29, 2018 19:31

I have always had luck with pre-sale but I cannot get anything I would want in D, B. Keep getting 'another fan beat you' message. Has anyone had success? I see that what was released today in D first row is now upwards of $3K? Crazy.

Date: November 29, 2018 19:37

Help! Im in line for another presale at Levi's at Pasadena but don't know which presale it is or the password?
Anyone know the password? Is that the Cloud one?

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: November 29, 2018 19:38

sarahunwin
Help! Im in line for another presale at Levi's at Pasadena but don't know which presale it is or the password?
Anyone know the password? Is that the Cloud one?

try SHUFFLE

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 29, 2018 19:42

Topi
I grabbed the pit. Plan was to buy LDs but plans change...getting LD's for the 2nd MetLife for sure.
Giod plan! Seeyou!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1909
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home