Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4041424344454647484950...LastNext
Current Page: 45 of 99
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter US Tour 2019
Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 00:27

schwonek
MisterDDDD
My guess is $39.99 per ticket.

My guess is $69.99 per ticket. They were $77 in Germany last year.

Yes but everyone got pit grinning smiley
I think they will be cheaper, didn't they sell them at $33 for a pair in 2015?

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 30, 2018 00:27

I hope LD's will be $50 or less with all the rubbish fees.........but that is very wishful thinking, but you never know. smiling smiley

Date: November 30, 2018 00:33

Is there really a fee of over $100?

Posted by: TonyRz2 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 00:46

The reports of how quickly the Platinum Pit pricing is fluctuating is fascinating. I don't think it's something I've ever seen before. It's really very close to the kind of thing people actually think of when you say "flex pricing". In practice, "flex pricing" has simply meant that tickets are either dropped down to the next established price level if they don't move, or there's a lot more Lucky Dips, or there's an out-and-out firesale. You don't really see, for example, $300 tickets suddenly being $239 through official channels.

I'm guessing this is less about "OMG! We're never gonna sell these!", and more about seeing where and when people bite. So, yeah, you pit-seekers are all lab rats. So get high on the experimental drugs. I think it's nice that people are getting some wiggle room between being born with Extreme Luck and Extreme Fortune.

Posted by: mietro ()
Date: November 30, 2018 00:46

My presale code just showed up! It was sent on Tuesday afternoon and showed up Thursday after midnight! Luckily you guys here saved the day by posting MIDNIGHT so I didn't have to wait for it!

Posted by: kevinbud62583 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 00:53

I paid $87.75 for two after fees for Milwaukee in 2015 (small venue on tour, I believe these were more money than the stadium show lucky dips.) and $175.75 after fees for two at United center in 2013. Ended up with Lawn in Milwaukee but PIT for UC!!!!! Those years there were no service fees on the lucky dips, just a ticketmaster order fee and they were about less than half of the minimum priced ticket before fees. With $45.50 the minimum price at Soldier, I would put them at the $25.50 price jambase reported plus an order fee if they become available.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 30, 2018 00:54

Stonesfan2146
schwonek
MisterDDDD

Not everyone got pit with LD's in Germany. Stuttgart saw a lot of GA LD's.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: November 30, 2018 01:17

The thing with dynamic pricing is that it keeps getting more accurate as technology improves. They probably have algorithms that automatically can adjust certain price levels up or down based on sales. Once the general sale starts tomorrow, that will only get more efficient because they will have had a more detailed look at what is selling and for how much by a larger group of people.

Wouldn't surprise me if they can use AI to measure what people say online when a tour is announced and where the demand is stronger in order to change prices in either direction.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 01:18 by Jeter1984.

Date: November 30, 2018 01:17

Platinum Pit prices are flexing like mad.

In the last 10 minutes I've been offered pairs of GA Pits for Philly:

$850 ea (Keith's side) and $950 ea (Ron's).
These began as $1,586 ea.

They come and they go.

Again, if you couldn't pull the trigger at $1,000 it looks like maybe you don't have to if you move in on the Platinum presale.

Date: November 30, 2018 01:21

$732 for Pit in Glendale

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 30, 2018 01:27

Win a Trip to Meet & See The Rolling Stones!

Enter now to win this once-in-a-lifetime experience

Win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Boston this June to meet and see The Rolling Stones live in concert on their 'No Filter' US Tour 2019!

One (1) lucky winner and guest will score:

- Roundtrip airfare for two (2) to Boston, MA (June 7-9, 2019)
- Two (2) nights' hotel accommodations (standard double occupancy, June 7-9, 2019)
- Two (2) VIP tickets to see The Rolling Stones at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA on June 8, 2019.
- Meet and greet with The Rolling Stones on June 8, 2019
- Backstage VIP Tour
- Ground transportation
- The Rolling Stones tour merchandise

This is a national contest. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter or win. Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. There will be one (1) winner. Prize valued at up to $3,000.00. Travel dates are June 7, 2019 - June 9, 2019. Winner notified via telephone or email on or about November 30, 2018. Prize courtesy of AEG Presents.

[www.radio.com]

Date: November 30, 2018 01:27

TonyRz2

They come and they go.

Again, if you couldn't pull the trigger at $1,000 it looks like maybe you don't have to if you move in on the Platinum presale.

Breaking: Ron's side ALSO now down to $850.

A $100 price drop in.. 20 minutes??

Date: November 30, 2018 01:29

Topi
Stonesfan2146
schwonek
MisterDDDD

Not everyone got pit with LD's in Germany. Stuttgart saw a lot of GA LD's.

Didn't know about Stuttgard. In Berlin the woman at the counter had a big pile of pit tickets and when we arrived the gates were already open for close to an hour.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: November 30, 2018 01:31

Jeter1984
The thing with dynamic pricing is that it keeps getting more accurate as technology improves. They probably have algorithms that automatically can adjust certain price levels up or down based on sales. Once the general sale starts tomorrow, that will only get more efficient because they will have had a more detailed look at what is selling and for how much by a larger group of people.

Wouldn't surprise me if they can use AI to measure what people say online when a tour is announced and where the demand is stronger in order to change prices in either direction.

Keep in mind anyone with a Stubhub account can track completed sales so they can also price tickets based upon what people are actually paying on other platforms.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 30, 2018 02:14

TonyRz2
TonyRz2

They come and they go.

They are closing shop for the day.
This whole creepy computerized method is going on at Amazon, airline tickets, Target, Costco...
every single purchase you make is tracked and pooled information.
The collect up front and float the money, it’s what banks did on mortgage loans banking on property values going up.
I don’t like to fight and squeeze I admire those of you saving good money.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 02:38 by 35love.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 30, 2018 02:56

35love
TonyRz2
TonyRz2

They come and they go.

This whole creepy computerized method is going on at Amazon, airline tickets, Target, Costco...
The collect up front and float the money, it’s what banks did on mortgage loans banking on property values going up.

I will bet tomorrow night they are back at $1500. They are trying to get people to buy before the general onsale. The best thing to do is ignore it all.

Date: November 30, 2018 03:07

daspyknows
35love
TonyRz2
TonyRz2

They come and they go.

I will bet tomorrow night they are back at $1500. They are trying to get people to buy before the general onsale. The best thing to do is ignore it all.

I’m a rooky, if I tried harder I’d get more shows in, but I am extremely grateful for my N CA show and appreciate everyone trying to help out.
It really IS going to be a blast to have to RS on Spring USA!!

Date: November 30, 2018 03:17

Pit for final show in Chicago now below $1k on Ronnie's side.

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: November 30, 2018 03:18

More flexing data: platinum pits in Denver now $820 plus fees, down from $950 plus fees earlier this afternoon.

Date: November 30, 2018 03:27

Annnnd... Philly Platinum pits down to $750.

Both sides available.

Date: November 30, 2018 03:29

Based on what I have seen in 24 hours, the market is pricing the Pit tickets below the front rows on the floor. Might be a good indication of the height of the stage and sight lines...Front row in Section C, on most maps, is clearly the place to be based on all the prices I have seen.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 30, 2018 03:30

Pit will most likely be the most challenging to get for face. Met Life will have 100,000+ tickets for 2 shows but apparently only 2,000 Pits. Otherwise, buyer's market.

Date: November 30, 2018 03:45

Wow, this has never been true until today. Tonight's official TM definition of Platinum seating:

Platinum Tickets are tickets that are dynamically priced up and down based on demand. {snip}

ANYWAY....

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: November 30, 2018 03:49

Glendale Keith's side Platinum pits holding at $629 now. Gone from Ronnie's side.

Date: November 30, 2018 03:55

*laugh every single time I type, oh just fine w/ what I have thank you
Bam! PIT tickets PIT tickets Get Your PIT tickets
I gotta stay off this thread!
Killing me Bye!

Date: November 30, 2018 03:59

bleedingman
Pit will most likely be the most challenging to get for face. Met Life will have 100,000+ tickets for 2 shows but apparently only 2,000 Pits. Otherwise, buyer's market.

1,000 pits per show?

The middle three sections of reserved field seating in Philadelphia and NJ is 90 seats across, so ten rows of that action would = 900.

At that number - the 900 "best seats in the house", the "first ten rows", with demand softened by people who won't stand in a pit for several hours - I honestly think aftermarket will produce some $~400 pit opportunities in the coming six months, maybe even high $3xx's, but I don't see much more downward pressure than that except for the oddball circumstance. (And markets will vary, and NY/NJ metro area is exceptional for several reasons. For one thing, tonight their Platinum Pits are holding steady at $1400.)

That's just the back-of-napkin calculation I'd make for myself were I seriously in the market for one of these outside of NY and L.A.

For entertainment purposes only.

(Of course, somebody's going to get 1 for $200 and say that the whole world should operate under the assumption that they'll have the same luck, but that's not how reality works.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 04:08 by TonyRz2.

Date: November 30, 2018 04:03

bleedingman

The section in front of the Catwalk, typically section "C", "3" or "A3" on the floor has only 30 seats in the front row. Dead center, front row with a perfect view of the entire stage and probably great sound. Again, 30 seats. The cheapest ticket on the internet for any show in that row is currently $3k.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-30 04:08 by Jeter1984.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 30, 2018 04:26

stoneslib
Glendale Keith's side Platinum pits holding at $629 now. Gone from Ronnie's side.

Yes, and now Santa Clara is going down slowly but surely at $1,000 for each side - I don't think I've seen them that low yet.
I predict by the end of the night we might see them drop below $700!!!

And Pasadena which hasn't really budged at all since the beginning is showing platinum Pit Keiths side at $979....going down...and down....

Date: November 30, 2018 04:34

Even the final show in Chicago, TM is currently pricing all of the premium floor tickets higher than the Pit. That tells me the Pits are going to be jammed with people and the stage is really high.

The catwalk gets lower as it goes out, those will be the best floor seats.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 30, 2018 04:35

NJ1 pit are still $1400 but NJ2 is $900 in the past hour.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4041424344454647484950...LastNext
Current Page: 45 of 99

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1792
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home