Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2017 season
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 26, 2017 00:16

So do I. 9 in a row possibly? Crazy.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 4, 2017 00:43

some good games today. ATL loses, Rams not dominating ARI. This is all good, haha! & how about that 51 yard run by Beast Mode?

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: December 4, 2017 01:55

Chiefs have gone from 5-0 to 6-6 in the span of 6 weeks...unreal.

The Pats just keep on winning. Steelers still scare me though.

Date: December 4, 2017 02:25

keefriff99

i really dislike the steelers. not wild about new england but i respect what they have accomplished. nice win for the jets today.

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: December 4, 2017 02:26

The Jimmy Garappolo era begins in San Francisco. We may finally be on the way to being relevant again.

Date: December 4, 2017 02:31

crholmstrom
some good games today. ATL loses, Rams not dominating ARI. This is all good, haha! & how about that 51 yard run by Beast Mode?

He finally busted one on third and one with the defense all up on the line of scrimmage but overall he has not done much for the Raiders this year.

Date: December 4, 2017 02:44

Should be interesting to see if Philly is for real tonight. Seattle may be a bit depleted but it is still hard to win at Seahawks Stadium.

Date: December 4, 2017 03:15

keefriff99

i'm waiting to see how alex smith with 4 TDs, 350+ passing yards, no turnovers and lead the team in rushing yards get blamed for todays lost

Date: December 4, 2017 03:22

Patriots at Steelers in two weeks

Date: December 4, 2017 03:47

DeadHead4Ever
The Jimmy Garappolo era begins in San Francisco. We may finally be on the way to being relevant again.
Could be. I really like what little I saw of him in New England. Seems like a nice guy and a hard-worker. I wish him well.

Date: December 4, 2017 03:53

keefriffhard4life
keefriff99

i'm waiting to see how alex smith with 4 TDs, 350+ passing yards, no turnovers and lead the team in rushing yards get blamed for todays lost
He's clearly not the issue.

Date: December 4, 2017 06:06

keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
keefriff99

since week 8 I've been hearing he's the reason the team can no longer win games

Date: December 4, 2017 06:37

keefriffhard4life
keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
keefriff99

Oh, I know, but that's a simplistic argument.

Date: December 4, 2017 08:06

keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
keefriff99
keefriffhard4life
keefriff99

Oh, I know, but that's a simplistic argument.

yup. today was actually one of his best games and they still lost

Date: December 4, 2017 12:30

If Russell Wilson gets the Seahawks to the playoffs with all of the injuries & other factors this year, he should be MVP. He was awesome last night. & I really hope the Hawks sign Sheldon Richardson. That guy is playing tougn.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: December 4, 2017 15:10

DeadHead4Ever
Patriots at Steelers in two weeks

Go Steelers!

Tonight! In Two Weeks! And Every Week!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: December 4, 2017 15:15

crholmstrom
If Russell Wilson gets the Seahawks to the playoffs with all of the injuries & other factors this year, he should be MVP. He was awesome last night. & I really hope the Hawks sign Sheldon Richardson. That guy is playing tougn.
I can't believe the Seahawks upset the Eagles. That's amazing.

Date: December 4, 2017 16:19

keefriff99
crholmstrom
I can't believe the Seahawks upset the Eagles. That's amazing.

They played a great game. Benefitted from a questionable call (lateral) but Philly didn't challenge. Of course there was one that went against them, too. Receiver got facemasked with no call. It usually evens out. Wilson irritates me sometimes but there is no denying his drive. Tough schedule. Jaguars next week on the road, Rams week after at home. Then the Cowpies on xmas eve in Dallas. Finish out with ARI at home. It's gonna be close...

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 4, 2017 20:15

Yes huge win last night for the hawks - best game outta Wilson all season and the D is clinging together with some key guys watching from the sidelines...
With a big win in Jax and and Eagles win over the Rams could me 7 straight years into the post season....

GO Hawks !!

Date: December 4, 2017 21:59

keefriff99

I saw something funny about KC losing now instead of in the (2018) playoffs... but I can't find it.

There is this, though:

Date: December 4, 2017 22:02

GasLightStreet
keefriff99

I saw something funny about KC losing now instead of in the (2018) playoffs... but I can't find it.

There is this, though:

At least they can drown their sorrows in some fine bbq!

Date: December 4, 2017 22:03

Saints came back strong. Kamara is incredible.

NFC playoff picture as of today:

Minnesota
Philly
LA
New Orleans
Seattle
Carolina

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 5, 2017 02:04

Seahawks 24 Eagles 10

Maybe my Hawks do have a shot at the Super Bowl after all.

"In Wilson We Trust"

I am a 12 and proud of it!

Date: December 5, 2017 16:11

Glad the Steelers pulled out a win but still am not all that impressed with the way they played over all. When they're good, they're really good but they just don't seem to be able to steamroll teams that they probably should.

Saying a prayer that Ryan Shaziers injury isn't as bad as it looked. Glad (considering the history of the rivalry) that it didn't have anything to do with a dirty play - although it was poor tackling form on his part. Scary to be watching it live ad see the way he reacted.

Go Steelers!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: December 5, 2017 16:16

mr_dja
Glad the Steelers pulled out a win but still am not all that impressed with the way they played over all. When they're good, they're really good but they just don't seem to be able to steamroll teams that they probably should.

Saying a prayer that Ryan Shaziers injury isn't as bad as it looked. Glad (considering the history of the rivalry) that it didn't have anything to do with a dirty play - although it was poor tackling form on his part. Scary to be watching it live ad see the way he reacted.

Go Steelers!

Peace,
Mr DJA
Just watched the video...that was seriously scary. Sounds like he is improving though.

Date: December 5, 2017 16:47

keefriff99
mr_dja

Go Steelers!

Peace,
Mr DJA
Just watched the video...that was seriously scary. Sounds like he is improving though.

I'll just be happy when I hear he's moving his legs. Although no one is really saying he ISN'T, it surely looked live like he "wasn't". Thankfully there is a big difference between "wasn't" and "couldn't". Also, most reports are, at least seemingly, downplaying the severity of the injury. They may not be optimistic, per se, but they're not nearly as negative as they could be. I think/hope that's a good sign and not just inserting false hope.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: December 5, 2017 18:05

Shaziers injury
[www.youtube.com]

JuJu Smith-Schuster hit on Vontaze Burfict, who clearly faked his injury:
[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 5, 2017 19:03

Shazier's injury just makes what Gronk did on Sunday even more egregious...even as Patriots fan who doesn't want to see him miss time, I think one game is getting off WAY too easy.

That idiot has about 70 pounds on Tre'Davious White and he threw all his weight down on him.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 5, 2017 20:55

That was just a nasty game last night those 2 teams have a history of nasty football - Can't believe JuJu was not thrown out of the game.. a chicken sh*# blindside then stands over and taunts him... wow
And Gronk I don't even know where to start gutless
guess he lost his manhood after getting beat up in a rap-off with Gina Rodriguez...

[www.hotnewhiphop.com]

lmao

Go Hawks !!!!!!

Date: December 5, 2017 21:00

Yeah Gronk's hit had no business in the game. I was kind hoping for a suspension/fine that would really serve as a warning to other players that retaliatory hits like that won't be tolerated. I kind of wonder if the suspension wasn't as large due to his reputation (fairly likeable) and his immediate (postgame) regret. I hope that this won't be looked back on as "the first time Gronk..." I'll give a player the benefit of the doubt until it starts becoming a pattern.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1862
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home