Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 61
Re: Mick Jagger "Gotta Get a Grip" and "England Lost"
Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: August 4, 2017 02:25

this is so sad. i mean why can't we talk without a shit show. why does an old timer like latebloomer who has class and a wide zone of politness feel uncomfortable. i'm resigining from this particular thread...

i am not in any camp about anything. unless we vote Bill some special award, then I'm in.

i mean; jeezzuzsssssss' i should not talk' i've been in a shit show with someone ocne but hey....u just skip their posts and don't engage...gosh almighty....it's sad to see; i hardly knew this latebloomer and he's gone. tho i get it, i guess. i'm not gonna read the history...just a snippet of a snipe; jeezus; i mean...come on...cool out....i slammed this release so what? i am busy promtoing othe rStones stuff on different threads here. man alive...
how stupid to get in the middle of a fight with tswo idiots we dont even know. word.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 4, 2017 03:20

this is so sad...

Hey Hopkins, you shouldn't take it so hard. I just realized that I really didn't have anything constructive to say - stones4ever was right about that - so there was no reason to stick around. You got something to say, then say it. Nobody's going to string you up by your thumbs for it. I spout off sometimes and then I'm over it. Truth be told, it probably had as much to do with the racket that the guys who are fixing my bathroom were making than with what was being posted here. We all get into a snit sometimes and it often has little to do with what's going on here. But it's all good as far as I'm concerned - it's only rock and roll, right?

Cheers!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 4, 2017 03:46

georgelicks
Hairball
But has the party already ended? Other than here on this IORR thread, I see and hear nothing about these tunes. There's a local "classic rock" radio station nearby based in Santa Barbara that plays what it wants with real live DJ's. They played tunes from Crosseyed Heart and Blue and Lonesome from the minute they were released and for quite awhile afterwards (Crosseyed Heart lasted much longer tha B&L on their playlist though). They even occasionally play "deep" Stones cuts such as Rain Fall Down and Saint of Me amongst others. So far - and I listen to this station every day for at least a couple of hours - no sign of Getta Grip/England Lost. Being that there's similarities to Rain Fall Down, I would have thought they would have jumped all over these new releases, but so far NADA (nothing). Has anyone anywhere heard either of these on a radio station? I seriously doubt they'd be played on a teeny bopper top 40 station that plays only contemporary/cutting edge hits, but maybe they are? Also, still wondering if Mick will unleash these live on Fallon or SNL...or maybe he'll take the Keith Crosseyed Heart route and let them hibernate for eternity.

Some US radios playing Gotta Get A Grip:

WXRT (Chicago)
WXPN (Philadelphia)
KGSR (Austin)
KPND (Spokane)
KCMP (Minneapolis)
WNCS (Burlington, VT)
KCSN (Los Angeles)
WBJB (Brookdale Community College, NJ)
WFIV (Knoxville, Tennessee)

All are Adult album alternative radios, sadly no other format will play a new song by a 74 years old guy in the US.

Thanks georgelicks.

I would have thought Santa Barbara based KTYD (mentioned above) which is a standard rock format might have played it, but so far nothing as far as I've heard.

So the only station playing it (or one of the few) in the entire Los Angeles/SoCal area is KCSN which is a non commercial public college radio based at Cal State University Northridge - one of my alma maters. thumbs up
Kind of sad, but usually college radio stations are hip, so maybe they know something the rest of the stations around the area don't and it could catch on to bigger stations?

But...according to wiki:

"KCSN went to an automated adult album alternative format from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. in 2008, removing most of the specialty shows.

Under the guidance of radio and record company veteran Sky Daniels, some of Los Angeles radio's legendary hosts were hired to host shows on KCSN, including former KCRW host Nic Harcourt; long-time KROQ host Jed the Fish; and Robert Hilburn, the thirty-year Music Editor for the Los Angeles Times. In the same time period, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers played two small-hall Benefit Concerts for the station. Subsequently, Jackson Browne, The Rides, Ryan Adams, Conor Oberst, David Gray, Sarah McLachlan, and Bonnie Raitt performed at the station's annual Benefit Concerts".

So I guess Mick's attempts at reaching a younger hipper crowd didn't really pan out, and instead he's relegated to Adult album alternative radio with the likes of Jackson Brown, Sarah McLachlan, and Conor Oberst et al - again kind of sad. I thought maybe the collab. with Skepta and some of the other youngun's on various remixes may have allowed him some airplay with the younger/hipper stations, I guess my 22 year old niece was right when she said nobody her age wants to hear some old guy shouting and preaching about politics. No classic rock, no standard rock, no soul, no r&b, no hip hop, no top 40...just Adult album oriented.

Unfortunately, the KCSN signal isn't very strong and I can't get it at home which only is 50 miles away (apprx.)!
I'll try to tune in tomorrow when I'm in my car to see if I can hear Getta Grip on the airwaves!

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: August 4, 2017 04:16

stone4ever
retired_dog
stone4ever
latebloomer
stone4ever
I think people like you need things explained in the most primitive way or it goes over your head. If it isn't in black and white you can't understand whats being said. Things are more complex than black or white. Nothing regarding Mick and Keith is simple or straight forward. It might appear that way.
Say something please, enlighten me. Do you have a theory, a disagreement, an idea, or do you just go out of your way to be a wise-ass.

I guess I've been called worse than a primitive dim-witted wise-ass, so I'll take it with some grace and humor, stone4ever. I'm not interested in trading insults, I'll just say that I'm old enough to have had more than my fair share of compromise in my own relationships so I think I do understand nuance when it's said. I didn't see it in your post - I thought it was somewhat insulting to both Mick and Keith - so I responded in anger. I'm not angry anymore, it's just words and just your opinion, which you are certainly entitled to express. And no, I really don't go out of my way to be a wise-ass. A bit cheeky perhaps, but that's usually the extent. But maybe I'm losing my touch...

Haha its all good Latebloomer. I'll be taking a rest from here, so over to posters who don't insult Mick and Keith. ( i love keith BTW confused smiley ) Surprised that you haven't picked up on that. I didn't say you was Dim witted, you came to that conclusion all on your own winking smiley Sorry couldn't resist that one. When i say Keith is lazy or his songs are not as good as Micks, i'm being slightly sarcastic, its the tone we get from some posters on here, like keith does generic music by numbers and that Mick makes all the new exciting sounds eye rolling smiley Its my way of drawing people into discussion because if i don't bring Keith down to their opinion of him or relate to him in that manner they will not enter the conversation. Personally i don't think Mick or keith do justice to their talents as solo artists, it was nice for them to do solo albums but the results only served as proof they needed the other ones gifts to Capitalize on their considerable talents.
At the end of the day i just want discussion, i learn from debate and other peoples opinions, i just saw your posts as a distraction to discussion, but i can see you was being sincere in your anger over my comments. Thanks for being honest with me, no hard feelings i hope.

Aaaah, un agent provocateur par excellence!!! You're not actually Jane Rose by coincidence? I really wondered why you changed your opion about the new Jagger tracks from "shit-I actually like GGAG-garbage-I actually like the tracks-garbage" (at least that's how I recall it) every couple of hours or so. It makes your posts a bit uneven and a bit difficult to take you serious.

Also your accusations against people like Doxa (and me?) are a bit off the tracks. In can speak only for me, but I don't blame anybody for the lack of creativity (or "classic quality") in the Stones output of recent decades. If anything, maybe the truth is that for every artist the time comes when everything is said and done. Keith and Mick are obviously following different routes to escape this trap. Plus, who's to blame when musical interests develop into different directions over the decades? These are not the teenagers anymore who met on the platform of Dartford Station. It happens, these are human beings after all. I played in bands decades ago where (almost) every member shared the same musical interests - and nowadays it's sometimes hard to impossible to agree on a number of songs to play, even when it's just for fun.

In the end, we know nothing about the new Stones album. The Jagger solo tracks are just that - solo tracks. So for anybody who does not like them, I'd say it's too early to fear doom... One would think that the Stones don't start a project like this without having agreed on a modus operandi beforehand...

We all do it, we feel easier about things if we put people into boxes, it helps you understand me or helps you think you understand me if you can put me into a compartment. Your paranoia and obsession with following my posts runs so deep that you actually think i might me Jane Rose.
I can assure you i am no more than a fan of this band, i have no contacts , no insiders and nothing to gain from spending my time on here discussing this band. I find some posters on here like hopkins Rocky and Doxa fascinating, there are some great people on this site. I do change my mind about things and i'm sorry if that makes me confusing. I did like GGAG, then really liked it, then got bored with it and now i'm just enjoying the new remixes, been listening to the Keven Parker remix today. I'm beginning to understand this whole thing better now. I loved the One Hit To The Body remix all those years ago. I really can't stand England lost and i can't see that my mind will change on that one. I don't think Doxa minds me challenging his thoughtful views, i have a lot of respect for the man and i think he likes me even though i disagree with a lot of what he says. I do try to provoke people into commenting and venting their feelings about this band and its members, i like to think i increase the traffic flow a little here when i'm around. At the end of the day i know so much more about this band than i did two years ago. Its a healthy obsession i guess. I don't know what to say to you retired dog, i have no opinion of you , i don't know you and you don't know me, so lets keep it cool and just stay out of each others way if you are going to get silly and think that i'm Jane Rose. Man i hope you are kidding me !!
To be honest i'm sick and tired of running into people who cross me each day on here, its like a persecution. They just jump down your throat because they think they hate what i just said but they can't even be bothered to read the previous two pages to understand what i am saying in the right context.
Its stressful, i enjoy the conversations and discussions but can't be doing with people taking my views personally all the time. If i think England lost is a pile of shit why would that cause a poster to go all defensive and be personal towards me.. Mick Jagger is successful enough and rich enough to take criticism from an ass hole like me on a fan site.

I get the impression that you believe you're sitting on the top of a mountain... That you could ever take this Jane Rose thing serious exceeds my wildest imaginations...although you share this high level of protectiveness concerning Keith with her, in Janes case totally understandable because it's her job. But neither Keith nor Mick need this protectiveness from fans because whatever their relationship was in the past, they're not brothers, they may not even be friends anymore - they're first and foremost business partners, as harsh as it may sound in the ears of someone who obviously cannot not let the romantic viewpoints of fanship go and still believes in the mighty Stones PR machine...time to wake up, maybe even time to grow up. Case closed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 04:23 by retired_dog.

Date: August 4, 2017 04:41

Captions...

A. Mick's reaction to Keith rejecting Getta Grip.

B. Mick is angry that England Lost another football match..again!

C. Mick realizes no radio stations are playing his new tunes.

D. After reading through this thread and seeing the bad vibes taking place among members, Mick is not pleased.

"Gotta get a grip
Beat it with a stick
Gotta get a grip
She goin' for the hit
THe world is upside down
Everybody lunatics and clowns
No one speaks the truth
And madhouse runs the town
Well you gotta get a grip
Beat it with a stick
You gotta get a grip..."

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: August 4, 2017 05:04

If Stone4ever gets to be Jane Rose can I be Spanish Tony?

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: August 4, 2017 05:06

Hairball, do you have anything else to do in this site than bitching about Mick Jagger?

I think all of us are quite inforermed about what YOU think about the frontman of the Rolling Stones, so you don't need actually educate all of idiots anymore of that. We now that already.

Thank you. Enough is enough (not that I actually expect people like to you to actually consider the things that people like me dare to politly say to you)

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 05:08 by Doxa.

Date: August 4, 2017 05:21

wonderboy
If Stone4ever gets to be Jane Rose can I be Spanish Tony?

Only if I get to be Patti Hansen. Hahaa!

Okay, I better scoot for real - Doxa's on the war path now. grinning smiley

One love, everyone. smileys with beer

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 4, 2017 05:22

Maybe hairball is just coughing up a hairball, and we're mistaking all that noise for criticism?

I just put my order in for 2 vinyls and a CD.

Gotta Do my Part for Gotta Get a Grip.

Date: August 4, 2017 05:24

These @#$%& double standars in this site. These bloody "Keith Richards is the second coming of Christ" people. When I said something controversial in that Keith Richards solo album thread, that was a reason to screaem and shout "oh that horrible Doxa isn't he bad, he is spoiling our party?". Dandelion Powderman was so angry that he not just delated all of his posts in that thread but he also kicked me out of (his) IORR band (that supposed to play next month in Amsterdam). Now I am sure anything as bitching and propaganda-like people like Hairball are saying is perfectly allright by our Dandelinion Powderman. Because it is only about Mick Jagger.

Thank you jeezus richards almighty! I simply hate double standards.

And @#$%& you!

- Doxa

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 05:29 by Doxa.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 4, 2017 05:24

Oh Hairball, Doxa and I think you're bein' mean to Mick.

The music industry is WHACK. It's all free now, and complicated to make any real money on new releases.
Those videos with the releases were horrid to me, and that's how it was released to most, w/ the videos. Seems that is how the 'professional' writers based their reviews too, by getting the new songs with the videos. Mistake.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 05:25 by 35love.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: August 4, 2017 05:26

Be careful, Doxa - the Keithettes camp becomes a little thin-skinned as of lately...some simply get childish, some try to "provoke" comments and feel "persecuted" when you do just that - comment (maybe just not like expected, in praise of "Buddah"). What's next?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 05:32 by retired_dog.

Date: August 4, 2017 05:55

I know, retired dog. I feel like I am lost. People like Dandie and Hairball should be glad now. I am lost, no inner criticism agaist any longer against the idea that Keith Richards is the @#$%& Jesus Christ and worshipping the Rolling Stones is nothing but strumming your our bloody guitar and meditating what Keef dees...., I am off. Enjoy.

- Doxa

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 06:00 by Doxa.

Date: August 4, 2017 06:03

Double standards indeed...when someone has something critical to say about Mick Jagger certain people flip out.

I'm not sure why I've been singled out anyways...my opinions have been balanced regarding the new tunes - I like them better than all of his other solo material! Getta Grip!!!

Date: August 4, 2017 06:14

Hairball
Double standards indeed...when someone has something critical to say about Mick Jagger certain people flip out.

I'm not sure why I've been singled out anyways...my opinions have been balanced regarding the new tunes - I like them better than all of his other solo material! Getta Grip!!!

Well I am not upset, your unflattering doctored pics of my honey Jagger withstanding. Y'know, I crush on him a little. ;-)

Date: August 4, 2017 06:19

35love
Hairball

Well I am not upset, your unflattering doctored pics of my honey Jagger withstanding. Y'know, I crush on him a little. ;-)

Sorry about the pic 35love, but I don't think it was doctored...it's been making the rounds for years - I think he was in the midst of a sneeze!
Anyhow, didn't mean to offend anyone was just trying to light up the situation with a little cheer considering the back and forth between certain posters. smiling smiley

Date: August 4, 2017 06:33

Hairball

Be proud. Because of people like you i dont want write this site longer. I am sure you don't give a shit. Get a grip my ass...

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 06:36 by Doxa.

Date: August 4, 2017 06:34

Hairball
35love
Hairball

Sorry about the pic 35love, but I don't think it was doctored...it's been making the rounds for years - I think he was in the midst of a sneeze!
Anyhow, didn't mean to offend anyone was just trying to light up the situation with a little cheer considering the back and forth between certain posters. smiling smiley
Oh and you always do (make it better/ interesting/ and I think I figured you out a bit: after being blown out on your Live Licks journey, well, then getting Mick Taylor, etc. I understand. And you are a real die hard)
I don't know if any of that made sense, and this place gets winded and then what's real, who's real, doesn't matter but
I do have a pull in my heart for Mick. I defend him from that place. xxoo

Date: August 4, 2017 06:51

35love
Hairball
35love
Hairball

Oh and you always do (make it better/ interesting/ and I think I figured you out a bit: after being blown out on your Live Licks journey, well, then getting Mick Taylor, etc. I understand. And you are a real die hard)
I don't know if any of that made sense, and this place gets winded and then what's real, who's real, doesn't matter but
I do have a pull in my heart for Mick. I defend him from that place. xxoo

Die hard to the end...the good, the bad, and the ugly...warts and all.
Just as with my favorite visual artists (whether friends, colleagues, peers, influences, or old Masters, etc.), you gotta call 'em like you see 'em.

And don't forget the opening night in San Diego a few years ago...I believe your first show? Being the first time I ever attended an opening night, it was as thrilling as can be, and one for the history books. smileys with beer
And that last Desert Trip show weekend two...Mick was in fine form...awesome!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 06:53 by Hairball.

Date: August 4, 2017 07:05

The thing is - we only live once, right? So why to bother to waste your time in places one doesn't feel at all home like? Actually feeling like one is a some kind of odd one out? I own Riffie a one (long) answer, and after that I'll be off from here. The truth is that this new single of Jagger has had me - surprisingly - get excited. Since I love writing, and the world is full of places to accomplish that, and as I've seen my personal taste goes beyond the range of a Rolling Stones fan site like IORR, so I don't think is no any point to tease anyone of you with my views here. I tell anyone who might be interested in my ramblings, to go in future to the place that is called by the name of an album The Stones once did in South of France.

Thank you for anyone reading my ramblings over the years here (especially during the last one) and my deepest thanks for those of you who bothered to comment something about them.

Yours,

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 07:07 by Doxa.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: August 4, 2017 07:14

Rocky Dijon
The weird thing is the more I play the songs, the more they fit the fabric of what has come out from the band, together or apart, during the past 23 years. At first I felt like it was culture shock, but after a few plays, it sounds like bits and pieces of VOODOO LOUNGE or its remixes, BRIDGES, and even (as others have said) a bit of "Rain Fall Down." I think I prefer Kevin Parker's remix of "Gotta Get a Grip" and wish he had done a version of "England's Lost."

I still hear Undercover (of the night) - the song - in both of the new Jagger songs, moreso in England Lost - but still in both.

Rod

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: August 4, 2017 07:18

Always enjoyed your posts, Doxa. Many times I've walked away from here. I've even asked B.V. to delete my profile (he ignored me both times). Last time I unfriended every Facebook connection from the Stones world and told myself it was time I grow up. The thing is, we love the band. Later, what seemed so upsetting appears less of a concern and we come back. For me, it was a good friend here (Bard) who was kind enough to reach out when he knew something else other than this place had set me off and told me to let it slide and come back. So I'll do the same here. Take a break by all means, but don't abandon ship. Lots of people get upset on either side of the fence. None of us should stay upset for long. Life is too short and the music is (generally speaking) too good.

Date: August 4, 2017 07:55

Thanks, Rocky Dijon, but the truth is that I've been a spare time already here. I did retire already once, but somehow I got hooked again. I don't know if I am any kind of big Rolling Stones fan any longer, but what I don't like - and I don't know why that concerns me so personally - that pure hostality towards Mick Jagger that seems to prevail in sites like these, which I find simply ridiculous and actually ignorant and small-minded. I have named a follower of that idiocy by the name '"Keithette" (little devil in me), but who I am to tell anyone who people love without any bounds, be it Keith Richards or Justin Bieber or ISIS? True love is true love. But whatever its is, it makes damn difficult to discuss about any topic seriously here. But then again, what is the point of discussion? To tell how much you love something? We thirtytofortytofiftytosixtytytoseventy ones to tell that to each other? Like we were teenagers?

Yeah, I like more "Gotta Get A Fip" than I do of "Rough Justice", well at least a moment ago, isn't that something? I guess the whole world needs share this information! But I have naver hated any music. I hate ISIS and I hate Putin, I hate the shit they do for female genital mutilation in Africa and I hate that the leader of the leading nation of Western World for being a total jerk - a sick narcistic and an idiot - but not ever hated CROSSYED HEART or A BIGGER BANG or GODDESS IN THE DOORWAY for not being probably so memorable records. Do I miss here something? What's the wrong with you, boy?

- Doxa

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 08:02 by Doxa.

Posted by: Swayed1967 ()
Date: August 4, 2017 08:19

Doxa

Yeah, I like more "Gotta Get A Fip" than I do of "Rough Justice", well at least a moment ago, isn't that something? I guess the whole world needs share this information! But I have naver hated any music. I hate ISIS and I hate Putin, I hate the shit they do for female genital mutilation in Africa and I hate that the leader of the leading nation of Western World for being a total jerk - a sick narcistic and an idiot - but not ever hated CROSSYED HEART or A BIGGER BANG or GODDESS IN THE DOORWAY for not being probably so memorable records. Do I miss here something? What's the wrong with you, boy?

- Doxa

Nobody makes an exit like Doxa! Funny stuff!

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: August 4, 2017 09:21

latebloomer
this is so sad...

Hey Hopkins, you shouldn't take it so hard. I just realized that I really didn't have anything constructive to say - stones4ever was right about that - so there was no reason to stick around. You got something to say, then say it. Nobody's going to string you up by your thumbs for it. I spout off sometimes and then I'm over it. Truth be told, it probably had as much to do with the racket that the guys who are fixing my bathroom were making than with what was being posted here. We all get into a snit sometimes and it often has little to do with what's going on here. But it's all good as far as I'm concerned - it's only rock and roll, right?

Cheers!

haha that's great. thanks for the temperance; i've enjoyed his posts too; I didn't look at the history here; I reacted mnysef, like an a-hole; haha cheers indeed. I think it's Mick's fault actually. Yep, blaming Mikey on this one. This could have been a much better record.

yes i'm ducking.

whoa. rock on.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: August 4, 2017 09:31

latebloomer
this is so sad...

Cheers!

Sorry about yesterday, i got you all wrong Latebloomer, you are a quality guy, a top man.
Its so refreshing for someone to be so honest, it was actually me that was being insulting. You are none of the things i said you was.
Like retireddog said, i get on my high horse sometimes, he's ok too, he makes a lot of sense sometimes and he called me out rightfully. I'm actually an insecure guy in real life, i just come across as an arrogant dick on here for some reason.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 09:44 by stone4ever.

Date: August 4, 2017 09:46

We've all (er, at least some of us) been there. It's called the PTM-syndrome.

It makes you take a look at yourself and ask what the hell you're doing, posting on a message board day in and day out.

The «post too much-syndrome» has only one cure, which Rocky explained nicely: Let it slide away, take a break and come back with fresh ideas/contributions.

Those who know me know that I've tried to leave this place more than once. I even got banned here for saying it out loud.

A healthy advice: Calm down, don't drink yourself senseless and post AND remember that your fellow IORRers usually are here for the same reasons as you.

Darn, I wish I could have followed my own advice!

PS: Don't go anywhere, Doxa.

Date: August 4, 2017 09:50

stone4ever
latebloomer
this is so sad...

Cheers!

Sorry about yesterday, i got you all wrong Latebloomer, you are a quality guy, a top man.
Its so refreshing for someone to be so honest, it was actually me that was being insulting. You are none of the things i said you was.
Like retireddog said, i get on my high horse sometimes, he's ok too, he makes a lot of sense sometimes and he called me out rightfully. I'm actually an insecure guy in real life, i just come across as an arrogant dick on here for some reason.

Er...

Date: August 4, 2017 10:04

Er...

Yeah, last time I checked...haha! It doesn't matter. winking smiley

Doxa, take a break if you must, but don't go. We love you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-04 10:10 by latebloomer.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: August 4, 2017 10:13

"Why are we fighting? Why are we fighting? We don't want to fight at all. Who wants to fight, who is it? Every other scene has been cool. We gotta stop right now. You know, if we can't there's no point . . ."

I love the Stones. I love Mick. I love Keith. Got all their solo albums too. I like some stuff better than others, but all their music is a gift. Without the Stones, I'd never get through cleaning the house. They make everything easier. smiling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1169
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home