Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 61
Re: Mick Jagger "Gotta Get a Grip" and "England Lost"
Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: August 6, 2017 02:15

Mick is against Brexit because he cares about the refugees and immigrants who will suffer because of it. It's a Brexit character in the song who is shouting "Beat 'em with a stick".

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 6, 2017 02:30

Mick Jagger
Gotta Get A Grip

Gotta get a grip
Beat it with a stick
Gotta get a grip
She goin' for the hit
The world is upside down
Everybody lunatics and clowns
No one speaks the truth
And madhouse runs the town
Well you gotta get a grip
Beat it with a stick
You gotta get a grip

Everybody's stuffing their pockets
Everybody's on the take
The news is all fake
Let 'em eat chicken and let 'em eat steak
Let 'em eat shit, let 'em eat cake
You gotta get a grip
You gotta get a grip
You gotta keep it zipped
And shoot 'em from the hip
Yeah, yeah, you gotta get a grip
Beat it with a stick

I tried diversion and I tried coercion
Mediation and medication
LA culture and aquapuncture
Overeating and sex in meetings
Induced insanity, Christianity
Long walks and fast drives
And wild clubs and low dives
I pushed and I strived
But I can't get you, can't get you
Can't get you out of my mind
Gotta get a grip

Oh you, oh you
Oh you, beat it with a stick
Immigrants are pouring in
Refugees under your skin
Keep 'em under, keep 'em out
Intellectual, shut your mouth
Beat 'em with a stick
Oh you
Gotta get a grip
Gotta get a grip
Chaos crisis instability, ISIS
Lies and scandals, wars and vandals
Metadata scams and policy shams
Put 'em in a slammer
Gotta get a grip
Gotta get a grip
Come on

ROCKMAN

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 6, 2017 02:44

According to a TV show I'm watching,
'The Loud House' teen cartoon NICK
'Mick Swagger' is on the show to depart this wisdom
'Rock and Roll is not about being the best,
it's about having fun'
Incidentally, the geek middle aged Dad plays a cowbell while he honkey white man dances *cringe (who wrote this show?)
Facebook RS posted the 'Miss You' 1978 official video today-
I LMAO at Jagger prancing dancing high and laughing w/ me right into the camera.
HE IS STILL HAVING FUN!
smileys with beer

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 6, 2017 03:44

35love
According to a TV show I'm watching,
'The Loud House' teen cartoon NICK
'Mick Swagger' is on the show to depart this wisdom
'Rock and Roll is not about being the best,
it's about having fun'
Incidentally, the geek middle aged Dad plays a cowbell while he honkey white man dances *cringe (who wrote this show?)
Facebook RS posted the 'Miss You' 1978 official video today-
I LMAO at Jagger prancing dancing high and laughing w/ me right into the camera.
HE IS STILL HAVING FUN!
smileys with beer

There used to be a Stones tribute band ( maybe they still exist?), and the singer went by Dick Swagger. smiling smiley
Could have been the L.A. based Hollywood Stones? I'm not a fan of tribute bands, but they were actually really good and fun back when I saw them once or twice about 15 years ago.
And Dick Swagger had all the Mick moves down pat, even wearing a football uniform ala the '81 tour. I think the "Keith" in the band - who was a dead ringer for Keith c.'72 - eventually left the band.
There's probably others here who know of them, and if they still exist in some form I would recommend seeing them to get your Stones fix. Some say they were nearly as good as the real thing!

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: August 6, 2017 04:25

RipThisBone
Reading the comments on YouTube in reaction to the lyric video of ENGLAND LOST I found this reaction:

"Sorry to tell you, but I don't think this is an "anti-Brexit" song. It's a comment on an increasingly authoritarian state, an official "state ideology" and youth who are essentially brainwashed into accepting that ideology. . . . . It's an extremely subtle piece of work".

What do you IORR's think?

My knowledge of english language is too limited to understand the real meaning of the lyrics of ENGLAND LOST.

One interpretation of England Lost is that it's a parody, with the clueless narrator just spouting whatever opinions he hears on the soccer broadcast ('they're much too young and they're much too old') and reads in the comments on the internet ('it's going to be like Singapore') so that Jagger's point is that there are serious issues but the discussion on all sides is just dumb.

Date: August 6, 2017 04:41

The Loud House is an animated American comedy television series created by Chris Savino that premiered on Nickelodeon on May 2, 2016. A feature of the series involves Lincoln Loud, the middle and only male child, breaking the fourth wall to explain to viewers the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of the household.

Episode #21 Title:"House Music" Written by: Kevin Sullivan
Story board: Villains Briat Original Air Date: July 18, 2016 117A

Luna takes lead of her siblings in order to compete at the talent show at Royal Woods' Family Fun Fare. When she hears from Chunk that Mick Swagger will be there, Luna pushes her siblings to perfect their music.

Date: August 6, 2017 04:42

P.S. The goofy Dad joining the band only to play the cowbell... reminded me of the HTW cowbell jokes I've read here...

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: August 6, 2017 04:44

wonderboy
Maybe Mick and Keith can record their own songs in adjoining studios for the new album. A Mick side and a Keith side. But poor Ron and Charlie being pulled between them.

Well, one thing is for sure: debating the relative merits of each side would fuel IORR.org for about a year and a half.

Date: August 6, 2017 04:54

wonderboy
One interpretation of England Lost is that it's a parody, with the clueless narrator just spouting whatever opinions he hears on the soccer broadcast ('they're much too young and they're much too old') and reads in the comments on the internet ('it's going to be like Singapore') so that Jagger's point is that there are serious issues but the discussion on all sides is just dumb.

Yes, it's a parody. "That's what I thought" after the "much too hot and much too cold" line makes it pretty clear; brings it into focus that this blowhard has a (malformed) take on a complicated subject.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: August 6, 2017 06:26

hopkins
really I don't care if he slams me, in a way it would be a wayward compliments but I'm not encouraging it. I'm actually embarrassed that I had complimented this poster on a piece that had resonated with me. arrogant, presumptuous, challenging and not in a good way. There is only a very few tiny, not even half a handful of people I will never read here again. Bingo. I apologize for even the Wayward furtive Association.

Just wondered if you was referring to me ??
If you are, ouch, and this is my last ever post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 06:50 by stone4ever.

Date: August 6, 2017 06:58

Something really cool happened in the past few days which relates to how our boy Mick released his songs. Sheryl Crow, who dropped a stiff of an album earlier in the year, got called out on Twitter by some guy who said that she "must be rolling in her grave" at the prospect of her former duet partner Kid Rock running for Senate.

Sheryl's response was priceless:

"Dude. I'm still alive."

Which was retweeted over 100,000 times!

But then she went further ... she went into the studio and recorded a song and released it on YouTube ... all in like a day!

The estimable Bob Lefsetz had this to say:

"All you perfectionist heritage acts, afraid to fart in public, afraid of getting it wrong, afraid of riling any potential customer, you're nearly dead. I thought you were a musician. Doesn't it pain you to play the same damn tracks to an aged audience? Sure, you're getting paid, but money isn't everything.

There's a ton of inspiration in this world. Participate and you'll experience it.

And maybe you'll get lucky, like Sheryl Crow. Maybe you'll make a dent in the universe.
"

I really believe that this is at the heart of why Mick did what he did. The songs may not measure up, they're certainly not perfect, but he's in the game, he's still trying to come up with a good song, and to get it in front of people fast. Maybe this time he misfired; maybe next time he won't ... or the time after that. But it's awfully groovy he's reinventing how he writes, records, and distributes his music, and that he's not either 'retired,' or holed up trying to massage every damn thing to perfection for 3 years w/o releasing anything.

Twitter clip of Sheryl Crow's song:

[twitter.com]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 6, 2017 07:21

LongBeachArena72
Something really cool happened in the past few days which relates to how our boy Mick released his songs. Sheryl Crow, who dropped a stiff of an album earlier in the year, got called out on Twitter by some guy who said that she "must be rolling in her grave" at the prospect of her former duet partner Kid Rock running for Senate.

"Dude. I'm still alive."

But then she went further ... she went into the studio and recorded a song and released it on YouTube ... all in like a day!

"All you perfectionist heritage acts, afraid to fart in public, afraid of getting it wrong, afraid of riling any potential customer, you're nearly dead. I thought you were a musician. Doesn't it pain you to play the same damn tracks to an aged audience? Sure, you're getting paid, but money isn't everything.

There's a ton of inspiration in this world. Participate and you'll experience it.

And maybe you'll get lucky, like Sheryl Crow. Maybe you'll make a dent in the universe.
"

I really believe that this is at the heart of why Mick did what he did. The songs may not measure up, they're certainly not perfect, but he's in the game, he's still trying to come up with a good song, and to get it in front of people fast. Maybe this time he misfired; maybe next time he won't ... or the time after that. But it's awfully groovy he's reinventing how he writes, records, and distributes his music, and that he's not either 'retired,' or holed up trying to massage every damn thing to perfection for 3 years w/o releasing anything.

[twitter.com]

thumbs up

Date: August 6, 2017 08:46

But it's awfully groovy he's reinventing how he writes, records, and distributes his music .....

YES longbeach .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: August 6, 2017 09:03

treaclefingers
LongBeachArena72

"Dude. I'm still alive."

"

[twitter.com]

thumbs up

yes but
I am thr first to appreciate mick's attitude in publishing these songs "right away" but saying that this is his modus operandi and he "is in the the game" is a bit too early i am afraid. he is the co-leader (at least) of a band that has not put out more than a handful of songs in the past 10 years and more. and, in the same span, he's not been exactly a prolific act.

also he is the singer that mainly decides the way the live setlists of the band are.. so hope he will transfer more this "new" attitude also in that..

so, as a fan I appreciate and encourage this attitude and courage but, by now, I consider that a nice novelty, maybe a sort of act of healthy "rebellion" from the band's usual path.

so go on mick, keep on putting out music yourself and with the band and play that new music live, fill the setlists with the new and the unusual.. smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 09:04 by maumau.

Date: August 6, 2017 10:51

GetYerAngie
Doxa
These @#$%& double standars in this site. These bloody "Keith Richards is the second coming of Christ" people. When I said something controversial in that Keith Richards solo album thread, that was a reason to screaem and shout "oh that horrible Doxa isn't he bad, he is spoiling our party?". Dandelion Powderman was so angry that he not just delated all of his posts in that thread but he also kicked me out of (his) IORR band (that supposed to play next month in Amsterdam). Now I am sure anything as bitching and propaganda-like people like Hairball are saying is perfectly allright by our Dandelinion Powderman. Because it is only about Mick Jagger.

Thank you jeezus richards almighty! I simply hate double standards.

And @#$%& you!

- Doxa

Yeah energitic Dandie Powergame and his selfrightiousness and dopplestandards are 90% of the time no gain for this site, and Hairball neither. It's sad but understandable that you take yet another pause. Your posts will be missed.

What did I do now...

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: August 6, 2017 11:20

stone4ever
hopkins
really I don't care if he slams me, in a way it would be a wayward compliments but I'm not encouraging it. I'm actually embarrassed that I had complimented this poster on a piece that had resonated with me. arrogant, presumptuous, challenging and not in a good way. There is only a very few tiny, not even half a handful of people I will never read here again. Bingo. I apologize for even the Wayward furtive Association.

Just wondered if you was referring to me ??
If you are, ouch, and this is my last ever post.

all cool everybody be nice ok? keep posting keep feeling; keep sharing; the whole point of anything i have to say is to open doors not close them on peeps; if is feel sometimes peeps maybe are missing a little chink in the chain thats on me not them ok? but also if there's a a way to give an IORRer the benfit of the doubt; to love 'em up or at least respect their space; maybe not think that we have it down and they missed the boat and need to be told how to park the ship and all that..well i've already said too much; sorry, i'd say don't leave; don't cop a tude; forgive me if i touched a nerve; do not leave, if it's you thats sometimes got a bit the heavy foot on the gas just maybe be aware of it; if it ain't you thats cool; i'm just an old fart on a fan board; you know? My biggest accomplishment is realizing I don't know what I think I know sometimes...and allowing myself to get a wider shot on things...

i;d say do not leave; do not sotp sharing; do not stop giving the your perspective because you are the only one who has it and it's valuable, It's valuable to me....i just want to remind myself to be nice out loud here...that's about it, leaving in a huff or hurt makes it worse; sharing and letting it go without bveing too hurt or hurting anyone else is perfect I think' so dip in, say something on a thread; don't watch yourself or feel impnged or censored. just mayve i'm reminding myself to ve nice; cause when i think i see something that isn't it makes this place a little sorrow for me and i really love it, thanks., jump back in man.

and please excuse me MY trespasses ok? come on back and post; come on rocker...soon as you do you'll break the spell I promise.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 11:32 by hopkins.

Date: August 6, 2017 11:39

wanna read it; don't have to be about ANY of this, just jump back in with YOUR melody and rhythm and song...wanna read it; wanna enjoy it; i've enjoyed several ok? would really appreciate if you came back; thank you. 4 ever right? ever ain't up yet. along comes stone4ever; come on boy...drop this entirely, I apologize. it was a general feeling, i just sorta landed in the midst of a rhythm here somehow, you know? thanks. appreciate it....i'm sure I've been three times as gruesome as anybody I might have ever found less than open....i really especially like some stalwarts that i ab disagree with about LPs and tracks and other bands too; i see their names and can't wait to dig in and let it affect me in a good way...it's funny and friendly...a good tough go-around is ok too; i'm not the moderator or judge...i've left too...for perspective and also I was somehow letting it get to me...i hope to be all about just the opposite approach; social media itself freaks me out a lot of the times. here it is safe....the worst of us, and that's probably been me; do not really mean harm; i'm convinced of that...so i'm not shutting any door; it's not even my house...and if i've made you feel uncomfortable that's really gonna bug me and i'd appreciate the favor; ty.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 11:48 by hopkins.

Date: August 6, 2017 11:50

.......... Gotta Get A Grip .......

ROCKMAN

Date: August 6, 2017 12:07

Mick needs to get a grip eye popping smiley

smoking smiley smiling bouncing smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 12:08 by hopkins.

Date: August 6, 2017 12:15

Don't worry Mick'd be gettin' plenty ta grip ........mmmmmm

ROCKMAN

Date: August 6, 2017 12:23

lol

Date: August 6, 2017 13:09

hopkins
wanna read it; don't have to be about ANY of this, just jump back in with YOUR melody and rhythm and song...wanna read it; wanna enjoy it; i've enjoyed several ok? would really appreciate if you came back; thank you. 4 ever right? ever ain't up yet. along comes stone4ever; come on boy...drop this entirely, I apologize. it was a general feeling, i just sorta landed in the midst of a rhythm here somehow, you know? thanks. appreciate it....i'm sure I've been three times as gruesome as anybody I might have ever found less than open....i really especially like some stalwarts that i ab disagree with about LPs and tracks and other bands too; i see their names and can't wait to dig in and let it affect me in a good way...it's funny and friendly...a good tough go-around is ok too; i'm not the moderator or judge...i've left too...for perspective and also I was somehow letting it get to me...i hope to be all about just the opposite approach; social media itself freaks me out a lot of the times. here it is safe....the worst of us, and that's probably been me; do not really mean harm; i'm convinced of that...so i'm not shutting any door; it's not even my house...and if i've made you feel uncomfortable that's really gonna bug me and i'd appreciate the favor; ty.

That's very touching hopkins, you don't need to apologize to me, but thank you anyway. I'm not leaving because of you or anyone else. I realized yesterday that i am upsetting people with my blunt views on things. I have always lacked empathy with people. I don't think this environment is for everyone, if i was to say the things i do in real life you would see that i'm just gaming with you, you would see that i love to provoke a reaction like a big kid. its attention seeking. Then i would say something to put myself down and pat you on the shoulder and you would know there was no malice intended by my harsh words. That doesn't work on internet forums.
I have said all i wanted to say on here a hundred times, i'm boring myself to tears as well as everyone else. I hope Doxa comes back and all the other great posters like Naturalust but like me they probably find themselves repeating themselves, we even have the same discussions between us, its like deja vu.
You are fairly new here and you are like a breath of fresh air to this place.
I've had a blast here with all of you, an amazing bunch of intelligent Stones fans, i've learnt a lot from you all and i have learnt a lot about myself.
I'm nowhere near as nice as i thought i was lol.
Take care everyone thumbs up

Date: August 6, 2017 14:15

I don't know why people use this thread to rant, promote themselves or to underline their hatred to other posters.

Riffie, IORR is like a school yard: do you wanna be with the tough guys (the bullies), the nerds or the ordinary - or do you wanna have an okay-ish relationship to everyone?

Seemingly, you wanna stick with the bullies, who aren't really interested in the Stones - they disagree with everything you stand for. You even miss some of them who rarely post here anymore.

Gotta hand it to you, Riffie - you have a heart, even though many can't see it because of your negative Mick-posts.

Don't go anywhere. You'll never be a diplomat, but I'm sure you got a bit of Keith's antenna that may tell you when others take offence..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 14:16 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: August 6, 2017 16:15

DandelionPowderman
I don't know why people use this thread to rant, promote themselves or to underline their hatred to other posters.

Riffie, IORR is like a school yard: do you wanna be with the tough guys (the bullies), the nerds or the ordinary - or do you wanna have an okay-ish relationship to everyone?

Seemingly, you wanna stick with the bullies, who aren't really interested in the Stones - they disagree with everything you stand for. You even miss some of them who rarely post here anymore.

Gotta hand it to you, Riffie - you have a heart, even though many can't see it because of your negative Mick-posts.

Don't go anywhere. You'll never be a diplomat, but I'm sure you got a bit of Keith's antenna that may tell you when others take offence..

I hear what you are saying Dande, the Shocking truth is hard to admit, i don't see myself as others see me and that's the problem.
It just dawned upon me yesterday, i thought damn these people don't like you for a reason. I have hung out in this particular thread and the Mick solo thread for way too long, it was always going to be fireworks with my negativity towards Mick as a solo artist and how that has effected the Stones.
To be honest this is all stressful to me, its not making me happy that's for sure. When the tour kicks off i might chime in and say hello, and if this new album ever gets finished i will probably enjoy those discussions.
I think this is a place to talk when there is something to talk about, its not a social gathering as i tend to use it. We are all virtual friends, none of it is real, people can't know the real you from words and sentences, we are more than that, and its very unfulfilling when we try to make this place more than what it is.
See you around peeps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 16:49 by stone4ever.

Date: August 6, 2017 16:17

maumau
yes but
I am thr first to appreciate mick's attitude in publishing these songs "right away" but saying that this is his modus operandi and he "is in the the game" is a bit too early i am afraid. he is the co-leader (at least) of a band that has not put out more than a handful of songs in the past 10 years and more. and, in the same span, he's not been exactly a prolific act.

also he is the singer that mainly decides the way the live setlists of the band are.. so hope he will transfer more this "new" attitude also in that..

so, as a fan I appreciate and encourage this attitude and courage but, by now, I consider that a nice novelty, maybe a sort of act of healthy "rebellion" from the band's usual path.

so go on mick, keep on putting out music yourself and with the band and play that new music live, fill the setlists with the new and the unusual.. smoking smiley

Totally agree, maumau. If this ends up being an aberration and things quickly return to their ordinary "stasis," well, that will be a shame and a real lost opportunity.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 6, 2017 16:24

DandelionPowderman
GetYerAngie
Doxa
These @#$%& double standars in this site. These bloody "Keith Richards is the second coming of Christ" people. When I said something controversial in that Keith Richards solo album thread, that was a reason to screaem and shout "oh that horrible Doxa isn't he bad, he is spoiling our party?". Dandelion Powderman was so angry that he not just delated all of his posts in that thread but he also kicked me out of (his) IORR band (that supposed to play next month in Amsterdam). Now I am sure anything as bitching and propaganda-like people like Hairball are saying is perfectly allright by our Dandelinion Powderman. Because it is only about Mick Jagger.

Thank you jeezus richards almighty! I simply hate double standards.

And @#$%& you!

- Doxa

Yeah energitic Dandie Powergame and his selfrightiousness and dopplestandards are 90% of the time no gain for this site, and Hairball neither. It's sad but understandable that you take yet another pause. Your posts will be missed.

What did I do now...

you're just being you...you can't help it.

BBD-bring back doxa

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 6, 2017 17:41

Been listening to Jaggers (Stones without Keef) new single quite a lot, in my car and at home.

Really, really like GGAG a lot, not so much of England Lost. Jaggers singing good, great harmonica and good drumming from the Basher.
good stuff.(although not Good , as in Good)

Jeroen

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 17:54 by corriecas.

Date: August 6, 2017 18:03

Mick Jagger solo. From me Mick gets a lifetime pass and more for Turner. More than that if I went through all of his various solo things, I could definitely put together a super album. It would have a variety of bands and be live and have a lot of Studio tracks. It would be a really super great album. Basically and generally I have never had that much interest or actual respect for mixed solo career here and there.when it all comes out in the wash he's not only made a brilliant contribution with amazing songs that were beautifully written,he's actually also brought that and smarts.no I do not buy it. With t If you asked me if I really really love that guy, I would say.....ption of about a half-dozen songs I really don't have it as a companion in life.I pretty much totally ignored the first one.I never hated him and I don't think he owes me anything.do I think he's spoiled now and distracted and not as smart as he thinks he is? Yes. Do I really give that much of a personal s***? No. If you asked me if I really loved the guy. I wouldn't even answer I do a little funky chicken link and grin at you. I do it every day...Keith . Same deal. Are they both kind of full of s** at times? ask Charlie. He won't really say. Bell sort of would always tell you the pretty much exactly what was what but mostly keep his mouth shut. As we Taco down the line here I think Bill's my favorite Stone. Musically and otherwise. Dude can't ride or sing but that ain't his job. The fact that neither of them can put together a bass player too much in most any project occurs to me. Damon was gonna get through this without a massive whine and failed.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 6, 2017 18:16

hopkins
Mick Jagger solo. From me Mick gets a lifetime pass and more for Turner. More than that if I went through all of his various solo things, I could definitely put together a super album. It would have a variety of bands and be live and have a lot of Studio tracks. It would be a really super great album. Basically and generally I have never had that much interest or actual respect for mixed solo career here and there.when it all comes out in the wash he's not only made a brilliant contribution with amazing songs that were beautifully written,he's actually also brought that and smarts.no I do not buy it. With t If you asked me if I really really love that guy, I would say.....ption of about a half-dozen songs I really don't have it as a companion in life.I pretty much totally ignored the first one.I never hated him and I don't think he owes me anything.do I think he's spoiled now and distracted and not as smart as he thinks he is? Yes. Do I really give that much of a personal s***? No. If you asked me if I really loved the guy. I wouldn't even answer I do a little funky chicken link and grin at you. I do it every day...Keith . Same deal. Are they both kind of full of s** at times? ask Charlie. He won't really say. Bell sort of would always tell you the pretty much exactly what was what but mostly keep his mouth shut. As we Taco down the line here I think Bill's my favorite Stone. Musically and otherwise. Dude can't ride or sing but that ain't his job. The fact that neither of them can put together a bass player too much in most any project occurs to me. Damon was gonna get through this without a massive whine and failed.

WTF is Damon??????????????
Jeroen

Date: August 6, 2017 18:33

Overeating and Sexy Meetings
And Long Walks and Fast Drives
And I Push And I Strive
But I can't getcha can't getcha can't getcha
outta my mind
C'mon!

(then Charlie Watt drums and Alok hammers)

(and 'Juiced Insanity, Christianity)
@#$%& brilliant.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-06 18:35 by 35love.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1822
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home