Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...155156157158159160161162163164165...LastNext
Current Page: 160 of 704
Re: Another Stones studio album in 2018
Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: April 9, 2018 00:10

not to worry; i'll just ban myself for a few days.
don't report this; it's Springtime in Norway too. Leave the guy alone.
I'm not sure how that happened. That moment never existed before for me; and I guess you could say I folded under the pressure.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 9, 2018 00:15

keithsman
Bashlets
I know I'm being a dreamer and not being a realist at all, but god do I wish they could come up with 20 great songs and record them now. Album with 10 great songs this year, and the last ten n just four years on their 60th year and call it a day. Hell, why not put out a country album of covers in between the two new projects.

You never know with Mick and Keith, Blue And Lonesome came out of nowhere, they could still just get in the mood to write together and we could still get a prolific spell from Mick.

We all live in hope smiling smiley

Maybe when he said "ten or twelve things that didn't exist " he's referring to some quick blues covers ala Blue and Lonesome (or maybe even some country covers),
but for anyone to think they miraculously came up with 10-12 complete and new original songs over a weekend is living in fantasy land.

jlowe
Keith and to a lesser extent Mick (seem to) love playing games with the media....who lap it up as though it was sermons from the mount.

Keith is known to tell a good tale (see Life) and is good at sending out teasers to the press and in this case the fans, but more often than not it's simple PR for the masses that's partially fictional.
Still waiting to hear anything from Mick - all has been quiet from him except for a couple of random/vague photo's of him fiddling around in the studio alone (or w/Matt Clifford).

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: April 9, 2018 00:46

OK, let's take this farther.
So they were ten thing, or twelve things. But not eleven. Even number. Might be a hint? Might be a clue?

C'mon guys, that's good news. There was a week, not all too long ago, when the two of them got together, did somthing together - to judge from the context in the video, on the creative front. Let's be honest: worse things could happen (ten, or twelve, or even eleven).

And even if it's just another chapter in Keth Richard's Tales of Mystery and Imagination - we all ought to be used to that by now.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: April 9, 2018 00:51

Hairball
Still waiting to hear anything from Mick - all has been quiet from him except for a couple of random/vague photo's of him fiddling around in the studio alone (or w/Matt Clifford).

Mick is a man of few words and almost no "crap talking", unlike his partner or many fans here.

In July last year he said:

"We've been in the studio recording. All new songs. We've been working on that, and we'll keep working on it until we get it right."

That's it, meanwhile we can reach 300+ pages on this thread with more endless speculation.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 9, 2018 02:38

Lol francois25 who started this thread in December ‘16 hasn’t posted since...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: April 9, 2018 03:33

hopkins
I'm not sure how that happened. That moment never existed before for me; and I guess you could say I folded under the pressure.

I'm not sure why you think your preceding post is worthy of being banned, hopkins. However, refer yourself to the cartoon on the back of JAMMING WITH EDWARD for the solution. Cheers and come back soon. There aren't enough people here who fail to capitalize their names.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 9, 2018 03:37

ROCKMAN

Date: April 9, 2018 04:05

Maindefender
Lol francois25 who started this thread in December ‘16 hasn’t posted since...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

He's waiting for the final page of this thread.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 9, 2018 04:09

georgelicks
Hairball

Mick is a man of few words and almost no "crap talking", unlike his partner or many fans here.

In July last year he said:

"We've been in the studio recording. All new songs. We've been working on that, and we'll keep working on it until we get it right."

That's it, meanwhile we can reach 300+ pages on this thread with more endless speculation.

"Crap talking"? Nah we'll just see when the album finally lands......

Date: April 9, 2018 04:14

"Crap talking"...possible new song or album title?

Date: April 9, 2018 04:24

Rocky Dijon
hopkins

I'm not sure why you think your preceding post is worthy of being banned, hopkins. However, refer yourself to the cartoon on the back of JAMMING WITH EDWARD for the solution. Cheers and come back soon. There aren't enough people here who fail to capitalize their names.

lol love ya, thanks Rocky; just funning; it ended up top of the page;
referring to the previous page; managing to make myself, ta daaaaa,
look twice as stoopid.
it's sort of a gift.

Actually BV was very cool w me; clear about what bugged him,
but when he let me back he gave me zero conditions or warnings about how or what to write;
just a welcome back; I did apologize for some rants that were really cruel
on the band, in the middle of a night that I myself was ashamed of....
if it was at the bar or club it would have just been a second's cheap shot;
laughed off and back to talking about if sf is more important than eoms.
it aggravated my own self. I did think that whoever bothered him w a report
maybe didn't need to; he was swamped at the time but the stoopid was def on ME.

so i just 'let the horse run' on that previous post takin' the piss
on poor old K's metaphysical approach to his 48,973rd Press interview....
(There's only ONE Hopkins that deserves the capital on that spelling, imo).
smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-09 04:49 by hopkins.

Date: April 9, 2018 05:11

Rocky Dijon
hopkins

I was just stupefied to see a Hopkins post only THREE lines long!
Just ribbin you H. winking smiley

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: April 9, 2018 06:03

Palace Revolution 2000

It was the necessary quick shake after a nice long stream.

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: April 9, 2018 06:59

Hairball
IanBillen
Hairball
IanBillen
Notice here he said they wrote 10-12 things last week that never existed until they got together.

Ian

He didn't use the word "wrote"...he said "I don't know we did about 10-12 different things that didn't exist"".

Encouraging yes, but "different things" can have many different meanings. From as little as a change in a lyric, a chord change, a backup vocal harmony, a minor overdub, coming up with a title, etc. - to bigger things such as actual chord progressions, a major overdub ala guitar solo, completed lyrics, or actual songs, etc. (notice he didn't say 12 different songs that didn't exist). Still, encouraging news but wondering when this was taped?

Said we did about 10-12 things that didn't exist until that moment. Said they had a great 'week'.

Not saying they were full songs .. but a few could have been. The others may of been chord changes to other things etc.

Point is they were together working on material .. I am trying to figure out when it was taped also. Hopefully not a month ago which could refer to he and Micks meeting in late February March.

They do an awful lot of mentioning working on things .. Notice at times they have nothing to work on and they create from scratch. IT is a myth / BS that is going around in saying on this album they are all working on Micks demos (Keith very candidly remarked that he was not interested in that sort of writing process this time around anyway).

Doing 10-12 things that "didn't exist" could also mean as little as changing the strings on two guitars! winking smiley

Keith not being interested in working on Mick's 40 demos might be part of the problem with getting things completed - hence the looong delays. You have to at least consider that Mick might be adamant that at least some of those demos he raved about are to be used as I'm sure he's proud of his work, just as Keith might be adamant that his three "dynamite riffs" he boasted about be used somehow. Somewhere in between they have to cooperate in order to collaborate - give a little to get a little.

The encouraging part is Keith has put out this video at all. If it was all doom and gloom regarding a supposed new album, doubt he would be praising their creative relationship at this point in time. Not only is it encouraging to us fans, but it might be intended to send a message out to Mick to let the ball continue to roll towards completion as things are somewhat positive - at least as far as Keith is concerned. On the other hand, it could be some type of hype for the new tour - he's trying to makes it sound as if they've producing new material on a weekly basis and are still a relevant working band when in reality they haven't released an original tune in almost six years, and a whole album of originals in 13 going on 14 years and counting. Whatever the case great to see Keith healthy looking and in good spirits.

Now it would be nice to hear from Mick on his take on the creative relationship and what (if anything) has been accomplished so far - there's two sides to every story especially when we're talking about Keith and Mick.

I know you are being sarcastic and all...ha...but .. hes not going to be saying they had a great week and did 10-12 new things from nothing when it was seriously minor things and the week didnt go so well (<as you even mentioned).

As well .. they continue to talk and hint at them working together and working on a new album. Has to be some reason behind it and I can say one thing .. to continue to talk about being in the studio or working on material is def not to hype a tour.

Nobody has ever hyped a tour by talking about how they are in the studio for a product that has no release date and wont see any live shows. The tour doesnt need hyped at any rate for that matter. It will sell very well .. New album coming or no new album coming. Talk of he and Mick still writing together isnt going to push the sale of one ticket. If anything he is or would be hyping a new album to come down a little the road winking smiley I mean .. that makes sense but saying that to try and hype a 'tour' doesnt coincide or make any sense. Isnt why he said it.

I simply think he said it because he actually was with Mick (working), they had a good week, and thats all it is.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-09 08:27 by IanBillen.

Date: April 9, 2018 07:53

Ian Billen
I simply think he said it because he actually was with Mick (working), they had a good week, and thats all it is.

You're probably right Ian, that's all it is - they had a good couple of days (or was it a week?) back in February - nothing more, nothing less.
Now we just need to hear from Mick and see if he feels the same way, but as georgelicks pointed out (see his last post), Mick has said nothing about a new album since last July.

Ian Billen
Talk of he and Mick still writing together isnt going to push the sale of one ticket.

Again, there was no mention of writing together, just that they did some things. And I didn't mean it was a statement to literally help sell tickets, but more of a way to silence the critics who label them as simply a nostalgia act living off the past. The part of my same sentence that you didn't put in bold for some reason maybe wasn't clear, but to clarify what I meant:

"On the other hand, it could be some type of hype for the new tour - he's trying to makes it sound as if they've producing new material on a weekly basis and are still a relevant working band when in reality they haven't released an original tune in almost six years, and a whole album of originals in 13 going on 14 years and counting".

Ian Billen

they continue to talk and hint at them working together and working on a new album.

Who are they? If you're referring to Mick tweeting out a pic of himself alone, or Ronnie doing the same, I suppose you could take those as "hints", but neither of those hint at them working together.
All we really have that truly hints at them working together is Keith telling another one of his tales of when they last met in a studio at the end of February.

But all and all, encouraging to see and hear Keith no matter how little it all might mean.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-09 07:56 by Hairball.

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: April 9, 2018 08:35

Hairball
Ian Billen

You're probably right Ian, that's all it is - they had a good couple of days (or was it a week?) back in February - nothing more, nothing less.
Now we just need to hear from Mick and see if he feels the same way, but as georgelicks pointed out (see his last post), Mick has said nothing about a new album since last July.

Ian Billen
Talk of he and Mick still writing together isnt going to push the sale of one ticket.

Again, there was no mention of writing together, just that they did some things. And I didn't mean it was a statement to literally help sell tickets, but more of a way to silence the critics who label them as simply a nostalgia act living off the past. The part of my same sentence that you didn't put in bold for some reason maybe wasn't clear, but to clarify what I meant:

"On the other hand, it could be some type of hype for the new tour - he's trying to makes it sound as if they've producing new material on a weekly basis and are still a relevant working band when in reality they haven't released an original tune in almost six years, and a whole album of originals in 13 going on 14 years and counting".

Ian Billen

they continue to talk and hint at them working together and working on a new album.

Who are they? If you're referring to Mick tweeting out a pic of himself alone, or Ronnie doing the same, I suppose you could take those as "hints", but neither of those hint at them working together.
All we really have that truly hints at them working together is Keith telling another one of his tales of when they last met in a studio at the end of February.

But all and all, encouraging to see and hear Keith no matter how little it all might mean.

I see how you meant the hype a tour thing. You meant trying to hype it in a different manner than some might already perceive it as ... I see. Still I dont think it really matters.

This alone is a hint. The video itself. Another hint would be saying 'there is definitely an album coming'. Ronnie on bass saying he is jamming to ideas. Mick saying hes in the studio again.

There have been more evidence or hints that an album is imminent. Its basically factual .. they are working on a new album and one is coming. You and I and all of us know that. We just disagree on when and how much they have worked on it together.

They wont show pic of them working together. Not now anyway .. would be cheezy to do this all along. Is better to leave it to the publics perception / imagination. Super highprofile artists steer clear of that. Dylan .. Springsteen .. Mcartney ... They dont show images of them in the studio and nor is anyone allowed to take a picture of them in there either.

In seven weeks ...SOMEONE would of taken an image of Keith and Mick in the same room ...even sitting on couches or chit-chatting in some studio (they are not allowed).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-09 08:38 by IanBillen.

Date: April 9, 2018 08:46

Ian Billen
they are working on a new album and one is coming. You and I and all of us know that.

Well that's the hope anyways, and has been for many years, so that's another thing we can agree on. thumbs up When it will be finished is another story though...
They've supposedly been working on it in piecemeal fashion for years now (amidst lots of disagreements, blues covers, hitting a wall, Getta Grip, etc), and when it will ultimately get finished and released is the mystery.

Date: April 9, 2018 11:17

Rocky Dijon
Palace Revolution 2000

It was the necessary quick shake after a nice long stream.

Ha! Classic.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: April 9, 2018 11:42

The making of this album has spanned many years now, surely its there or its not.

Either they basically have the songs and they will get round to finishing them when they are good and ready, or they just can't get it together for some reason hence the delay.

Its probably a matter of the material is there and they are not ready to put the final product out yet.

If we don't see this album by Christmas its possible we might never see it, these guys aren't getting any younger.

I've kind of hedged my bets there winking smiley

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 9, 2018 11:56

It all reminds me of interviews with Roger Waters over the last decade. He would say 'I'm writing new stuff ALL the time' etc.
Eventually, an album of new material came out (?last year). It would please diehard Waters fans, not sure about anyone else. He's probably more likely to perform them in concert though than The Stones with their new work.

Jimmy Page is another..talks the talk....but still to deliver.
Less time in interviews and more time in the studio might do the job.

Talk is cheap...eh?

Date: April 9, 2018 12:13

Palace Revolution 2000
Rocky Dijon
hopkins

eye popping smiley --- confused smiley

me 2

smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-09 12:15 by hopkins.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: April 9, 2018 12:26

jlowe
It all reminds me of interviews with Roger Waters over the last decade. He would say 'I'm writing new stuff ALL the time' etc.
Eventually, an album of new material came out (?last year). It would please diehard Waters fans, not sure about anyone else.

Waters said in March 2012: "I've got a new album almost ready, it will be out soon"

It took him 5+ YEARS to release it, it was his first album in 25 years and has yet to reach 500k sold worldwide.

No one cared except the diehards fans.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 9, 2018 13:41

georgelicks
jlowe
Eventually, an album of new material came out (?last year). It would please diehard Waters fans, not sure about anyone else.

Waters said in March 2012: "I've got a new album almost ready, it will be out soon"

It took him 5+ YEARS to release it, it was his first album in 25 years and has yet to reach 500k sold worldwide.

No one cared except the diehards fans.

Interesting info.

It actually surprised me - I checked this out after being inspired by your post, georgelicks - how relatively weakly Waters' all studio albums have sold - especially taking what a huge album seller - stronger than the Stones - Pink Floyd has been (his previous album back in 1992 sold about 1 million copies - at the time when the albums still were selling incdredible amounts of copies; by comparison from the same year WANDERING SPIRIT sold way over 2 million copies and MAIN OFFENDER some half a million copies). True that probably the content of those isn't always as commercial, but still... does those actually differ that much from the stuff he did with the Floyd? It could be that the brand "Pink Floyd" is actually the selling point for larger audiences, while the Waters solo 'brand' interests only die-hard Pink Floyd fans. It is no a wonder that the concerts by him are heavily loaded with Pink Floyd stuff - there are many people - casual Pink Floyd fans - for whom those shows are the closest they can get to the 'real thing'.

Anyway, if it is true that the solo albums by people associated to these huge brand rock groups do only interest the hardcore fanbase of those bands, one could say that the Pink Floyd has more hardcore fans than The Stones have - CROSSEYED HEART sold what? 300 000 to 350 000 copies? And the die-hard Stones fans had also waited for quite a long time for something substantive from their principal hero - the closest thing to the 'real thing'. Anyway, both the sales of Waters and Richards albums make a good comparison in seeing what a huge seller and hit album BLUE & LONESOME was by today's criterion - its sales reaching almost 2.5 million.

All of my numbers should be added with a note 'if memory serves' - you correct me, georgelicks, if you see there a reason for it...

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-09 13:46 by Doxa.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 9, 2018 14:20

IanBillen
In seven weeks ...SOMEONE would of taken an image of Keith and Mick in the same room ...even sitting on couches or chit-chatting in some studio (they are not allowed).

The someone that would have is Jane Rose, who is doubtless respecting Stones omerta.

Date: April 9, 2018 18:35

Ian Billen
They wont show pic of them working together. Not now anyway .. would be cheezy to do this all along. Is better to leave it to the publics perception / imagination. Super highprofile artists steer clear of that. Dylan .. Springsteen .. Mcartney ... They dont show images of them in the studio and nor is anyone allowed to take a picture of them in there either.

I'm not talking specifically about a studio setting, but you're saying Keith and Mick can post pics of themselves working alone, yet no pics allowed of themselves working with each other?!! I can understand not wanting their workspace invaded, but how about a pic of them drinking a beer or having a cup of tea together? We've seen Ronnie and Charlie giving an interview together recently, yet none of Mick and Keith together in any way, shape, or form. In fact, other than being on stage, I can't remember the last time they had a photo or video of them being together. There was no real tour announcement this time around nor for the first No Filter leg that I can recall - not even a current pic of all band members together - just some yellow signs put up in various cities. Maybe the last time Mick and Keith were documented together publicly was when they did the promo video for Exhibitionism...talking about living in a small room, etc.? Would be interesting to know if anyone has the answer. The bottom line is it would be encouraging to see them together somewhere in some way.

Would be great to see something like this:

Or this... going back further:

And this - going back even further:

Date: April 9, 2018 18:41

Interesting to compare with Roger Waters, and I’m glad I never was a real Waters fan. The 25-year-wait must have been grueling, and likewise disappointing the long wait’s produce, which in my view is an extremely poor effort. Judging by his output, up to 1992 he seems to have gone through his demo catalogue/sketchbook(s) from the 70s and maybe early 80s up to the point when nothing was left, and after that apparently nothing new came to him for a very long time (or he didn’t consider potential post-~1992 songs fit for release).

The Floyd was mainly Gilmour and Waters, with a bit of Wright thrown in for good measure, over Mason’s relaxed (? not the best term) drum work. Any solo album by Gilmour or Wright is only a part of the equation that made up the Floyd, and possibly even less than that part of the sum. So yes, any such solo albums are rather interesting to the die-hard Floyd or individual member fans. And the same is the case with solo work by people from other big groups (Steve Howe from Yes comes to mind, among others), unless the solo work takes a radically different approach from what the respective group does. In that case, it might be extremely successful, e.g. Phil Collins’ solo work, or drown in oblivion if it doesn’t even appeal to the die-hards, then doomed to be a future collectors’ item. I think that Doxa is right, what makes Gilmour’s and Waters’ live shows attractive to people is the fact that they also play Floyd material, which is really the closest to get to the ‘real thing’ especially for those who are too young to have attended ‘real’ Floyd concerts decades ago, and in addition it gives elder fans the chance to reminisce about the old days.

The difference with the Stones is that they are still around to do concerts, ragged as recent performances may (have) be(en), and that as a live act they are still attractive not only to the 50+ range of concertgoers but also to 20-year-olds (I won’t discuss potential reasons). With the Stones you can still get the complete ‘real thing’ (or almost, depending on how you think about Bill), and as such they stand for something that will be gone with them when they are gone. But, like many other acts with a history, in the absence of (or unwillingness to play) more recent material, they by and large have become a greatest hits show, and from a commercial standpoint the concept seems to work out. Here again, a Mick or Keith solo thing is only a part of the sum if you are into the ‘real thing’, all the more as the ‘real thing’ is still available.

Now what does this mean for a new album? Unless they come up with another smash hit, which is something noone can predict and which cannot be ruled out right away either, the actual customer group that will be interested is in the 50+ age range, and here rather the Stones die-hards. The casual fans have one, two or three albums at home and possibly some greatest hits, and they are fine with that. There’s nothing bad about it, it’s rather a natural thing. Sales might still be higher than, say, of a new Deep Purple album simply because there are more Stones die-hards out there than Deep Purple die-hards, and more money will be spent on promotion. In addition, with the Stones, the ‘real thing’ is still (almost) complete, which might as well enhance sales, whereas in Purple, only Gillan, Glover and Paice are left from the Mark II incarnation that is considered the ‘real thing’ by most, and the two key persons are gone. Sales would certainly be higher also than sales of any Mick or Keith solo effort (unless there’s a Phil Collins effect).

This might be different if the album gets rave reviews (say, “Best album in their whole career!”), which might make it interesting to the 20-year-old concertgoers as well who don’t have much of an idea about the Stones’ back catalogue anyway, and also might lure many people into buying the album that weren’t interested in the Stones at all before.

Who knows if any of the new stuff will make it into the live shows. If there’s a smash hit, of course that song at least. If they feel that some of the new songs are so good they are classics already upon their release, they will certainly play them. Otherwise, realistically speaking, there will be the usual one or two new songs and the rest will be the same as ever in recent decades.

I am among the ones who believe that they would get away with a larger proportion of recent (or rare) material because I bet my bum that many people in the audience haven’t heard a good deal of the usual set list songs before and wouldn’t know the difference anyway. Likewise, with a history of almost six decades they couldn’t really drop the war horse department completely either. Again, that appears to be the case with any of the old groups. Think of Deep Purple, who still record and tour new material. At concerts, many people sit through the new songs waiting for Highway Star, Smoke On The Water, and possibly Burn, while others might enjoy to listen to some songs they haven’t already heard performed live for 20 times or more. In a Stones concert, many attendees seem to sit through the show waiting for Satisfaction, while others hear a lot of stuff they haven’t heard before. For them it wouldn’t matter if that is old or new stuff, and for many a die-hard a couple of new songs would be a relief. winking smiley

Date: April 9, 2018 19:10

As for Roger Waters/Pink Floyd - I wouldn't consider myself a diehard but more of an admirer/appreciator (I did see the original Wall tour twice in 1980). In his defense, Waters did write and release an Opera about ten years ago (?) that was well received by some, but I've never listened to it. The wait between his proper solo albums had no affect on me, as again I wouldn't consider myself a total diehard. That said, his new album is really great imo, and he plays four or five new tunes from it on his current tour - they fit right in with the vibe of all the other Floyd classics he pretty much wrote all on his own. Then there's Gilmour, great voice and guitar playing no doubt, but his solo output pales in comparison - he brings in many different writers as he can barely write a thing on his own. That was the problem with "Pink Floyd" after Roger Waters left - an era in which I'm not a fan of at all - it was all contrived to sound like Pink Floyd by numerous songwriters who were brought in for that specific reason. As Roger Waters called it at the time, it was a "clever forgery". In a sense, there's similarities between Waters/Gilmour and Jagger/Richards when they're working outside of the band - you have a division of loyalties - some like one more than the other for whatever reason. But the bottom line is both were/are better when they properly work together - for Pink Floyd that ended around 1980, and for the Stones that chemistry ended (fill in the blank), or maybe they still have it depending one's personal opinion of their studio output.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 9, 2018 19:36

@ Hairball - thanks for that rare shot from the "Lefty Sessions".

Date: April 9, 2018 19:49

bye bye johnny
@ Hairball - thanks for that rare shot from the "Lefty Sessions".

Lol - nice catch...I missed that detail while doing a quick google search for images - who knew that Keith was ambidextrous? smiling smiley

Date: April 9, 2018 19:58

Hairball
I'm not talking specifically about a studio setting, but you're saying Keith and Mick can post pics of themselves working alone, yet no pics allowed of themselves working with each other?!! I can understand not wanting their workspace invaded, but how about a pic of them drinking a beer or having a cup of tea together?

You've got a point here, Hairball. Such a picture would indeed be encouraging. Why no such pic has been posted is something I don't know of course, and I'm sure that whatever speculation I might offer has already been made somewhere on the past 160 pages. Just let me say that it wouldn't even take invading their workspace while they are at it. They might as well pose for one (they did so often enough before), followed by a facebook or instagram post saying "In the studio with ... (the other guy)". Next guy to do an interview, ask them winking smiley

--- BTW, were there any snaps from the ABB sessions while the work was still in progress? I honestly can't remember. What I do remember - if memory serves - is a news post or head line or so here on IORR saying they're in the studio recording a new album. What I don't know of course is if that came only when the album was in fact already done.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...155156157158159160161162163164165...LastNext
Current Page: 160 of 704

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1872
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home