Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...492493494495496497498499500501502...LastNext
Current Page: 497 of 704
Re: New Stones album for 2022?
Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: February 3, 2022 04:35

Rockman

Better than error 404 ... winking smiley

edit: And, by the way, this is page 497 now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-03 04:36 by doitywoik.

Re: New Stones album for 2027?
Date: February 3, 2022 04:48

bye bye johnny
From The Sun, February 1:

Ronnie also revealed the group were planning a tour around Europe in the coming months and were putting live music above their hotly anticipated new record.

He said of the album: “It’s coming along slowly. It’s the gaps in between that eat up all the time. It is a matter of getting us all together again. “Everyone is in a different part of the world.

"So instead of putting emphasis on rushing an album, we’re doing the opposite and taking a really long time. And we’re putting live shows first.”

[www.the-sun.com]

OK, time to rename this thread "New Stones album for 2027?"!

>"It is a matter of getting us all together again.
>Everyone is in a different part of the world."

Hmmm, so what to make of that? It doesn't appear to be such a big deal to get them all together again for yet another tour, going to city after city. You'd expect that logistically it ought to be much easier to get them all together again just in a place (like, with a studio in it) without them having to do gruesome traveling for months ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-03 04:56 by doitywoik.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: February 3, 2022 06:31

georgelicks
Big Al
Hairball
“It’s coming along slowly..."

Quite an understatement - 16 years and counting with no new album in sight....
Maybe it's already time to change the thread title again - thinking 2024 or 2025 would be more accurate at this snails pace.

Hey, Hairball. Yep, I’m in total agreement. This is ho depressing, really. Whereas, yes, I’m thrilled they’re still performing - and I would mind a free ticket! -, I, genuinely, long for a new album. In September 2023, I turn 40. If that isn’t scary-enough a proposition for me, one album of all-original Jagger-Richards compositions since ‘05 certainly is. I, personally, find their creative hiatus to be ludicrous. These guys wrote Gimme Shelter and Satisfaction, right? Can they not just knock-out a dozen numbers? I know I’ll get a few negative responses with this post, but man, I’m just a little frustrated, you know?

Yes the can, it would be ABB 2: a bunch of all sounding the same songs, Stones by numbers, and it looks like Mick doesn't want to release an album like that again.

And that begs the question: what, exactly, does he want to release?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 3, 2022 06:32

.... the tiger from the cage ?????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: February 3, 2022 07:33

I need to say that always honest Ronnie's comment was a bit let down in regard to their priorities and the situation of the new album. Surely nothing unpredictable, but still...

The upcoming summer tour - like any tour since 2012 - has nothing to do with a possible album release, be it whatever kind. The Doubting Thomas in me says that it would be a miracle if they would release a new album before the tour. More realistic would be to execpt it during the autumn or for the Christmas market.

But a positive side is that we don't have any problems to reach 500 pages...

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-03 07:36 by Doxa.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 3, 2022 07:35

DandelionPowderman
Jeff Sarli's acoustic bass playing on B2B is 'sub standard'? Why?

24FPS did say "almost all". Perhaps that's the exception?

Should be.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 3, 2022 07:35

Big Al
georgelicks
Big Al
Hairball

Maybe it's already time to change the thread title again - thinking 2024 or 2025 would be more accurate at this snails pace.

Hey, Hairball. Yep, I’m in total agreement. This is ho depressing, really. Whereas, yes, I’m thrilled they’re still performing - and I would mind a free ticket! -, I, genuinely, long for a new album. In September 2023, I turn 40. If that isn’t scary-enough a proposition for me, one album of all-original Jagger-Richards compositions since ‘05 certainly is. I, personally, find their creative hiatus to be ludicrous. These guys wrote Gimme Shelter and Satisfaction, right? Can they not just knock-out a dozen numbers? I know I’ll get a few negative responses with this post, but man, I’m just a little frustrated, you know?

Yes the can, it would be ABB 2: a bunch of all sounding the same songs, Stones by numbers, and it looks like Mick doesn't want to release an album like that again.

If it's stuff like Easy Sleazy, I'm in for a 12 pack.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: February 3, 2022 07:44

GasLightStreet
DandelionPowderman
Jeff Sarli's acoustic bass playing on B2B is 'sub standard'? Why?

24FPS did say "almost all". Perhaps that's the exception?

Should be.

There's always exceptions. I still think their '99 No Security Tour ranks with their best ever, even sans Wyman.

I think their singles, like Love Is Strong, Anybody Seen My Baby, Rough Justice, Doom and Gloom, Ghost Town, Plundered My Soul....are excellent and up to Stones standards. I just think at this stage they find it hard to make an entire album at those high levels any longer.

Blue and Lonesome is their standout album of the Post Wyman era. Ronnie is great on it throughout. And the two Clapton cuts are really nice.

So, yes, there are always exceptions. Except for Mick's bass playing. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: February 3, 2022 08:59

treaclefingers

Yes, likewise. As disposable as the recording is, it was fun enough. I do just think these continuing delays are ridiculous. There’s absolutely no excuse. Whilst they absolutely do not owe us another studio album, it’s disappointing to me that they haven’t been clearer in their direction. All we’ve been fed is little tidbits on Instagram - Mick with guitar - or the ever-expected guff from Ronnie and Keith.

Date: February 3, 2022 08:59

treaclefingers
Big Al
georgelicks
Big Al
Hairball

Well, me too. But taking a rather hostile attitude for it by many of his supposed hardcore fans here, one could ask instead of what Mick wants to release but what exactly the Rolling Stones fans want him to release... I understand if some more experimental stuff like "Get A Grip" or "England Lost" does not please them, but if a pretty standard energetic rocker like "Easy Sleazy" do not qualify, what does? Surely, those are solo tunes, and there Stones fans for whom anything Jagger does on his own is a capital crime by principle, but still... But then there are many Stones fans, including me, who didn't find CROSS-EYED HEART that exciting listening experience either (I personally found it as a kind of musical testament album of an old man having a nostalgia trip to the music once inspired him when he was young).

But "Ghost Town" seemed to contradict all this, since it got a pretty warm reception all over the board.

But despite of it's success, I lean on thinking more and more that for Stones fans the idea of them releasing something new is more important than the actual content of it. I guess we all know, like they do, that we will not get another "Gimme Shelter", and no matter how everyone is realistic in their expectations, still everyone ends up being disappointed.... But if it had been quantity over quality, and we'd been treated with every year or two a new version of Stones by numbers type of album a'la A BIGGER BANG - taking the Neil Young route - I am pretty sure that people had tired ages ago being thrilled by any new Stones album. The inflation had been huge.

There is a part in me who admires Mick and Keith's unwillingness to release anything that occurs to their mind (although I think they had taken that a bit too far to my taste...). One might think it as an artistic block or something, but I am rather sure that they could easily write dozens and dozens versions of typical Stones songs just like that if they feel like (honestly if one listens A BIGGER BANG from a songwriter's point of view, and had listened some Rolling Stones music, that's not really any rocket science. The patterns are way too familiar and obvious). I'd like to think that their own personal criteria is a bit higher, or that they simply just don't feel inspired repeating the same thing over and over again. They have perfected their art decades ago. In a concert that doesn't hold true, but a studio is a different animal. There one supposed to create something novel, right? (BLUE & LONESOME had that spark of 'hey, let' do something novel' - it was a fresh concept and its success surely surprised everybody; probably their biggest artistic triumph and commercially, taking the context, most rewarding album since the days of SOME GIRLS and TATTOO YOU.)

Add there the state of record business nowadays and the minimal significance of any new music for them careerwise (I wrote earlier about), I guess it is not that big wonder that they're not been that 'profilic' lately....

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-03 09:08 by Doxa.

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: February 3, 2022 15:44

treaclefingers

I'm ready for anything. Half the tracks on Fully Finished Studio Outtakes were mumbled placeholder lyrics, and I still thought they were amazing.

I hold out a sliver of hope that since surprise releases are all the rage, the Stones may put out a new album with little advance fanfare. I think we had one day's unofficial notice on LIAGT, so there's precedent. But I also know that with the Stones's older fans, you gotta give us a lot of physical media options and time to pre-order stuff. McCartney cleaned up with various package deals, and I'd be shocked if the merchandise savvy Stones didn't lift a page from Paul's playbook or even go further.

Anyway, this is just more hot air from me. The 60th anniversary is creeping ever closer. January is gone without even a hint of word on the new album. And all we can do is speculate over the same stale tidbits that we've been chewing over a hundred times.

Posted by: Shott ()
Date: February 3, 2022 17:37

"instead of rushing to put out an album" might be the funniest thing any of them have ever said.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: February 3, 2022 19:41

B&L 2, or even a country double LP - covers mixed with stuff they've done themselves - would be most welcome at this point if nothing else.

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: February 3, 2022 22:31

I still believe that we will have a new album this year. I think we are witnessing the ancient art of story weaving. Ron has the role of saying it still might take long. In a a couple of months I guess that Keith will say that there have been some fantastic sessions where suddenly everything clicked in a spurt of inspiration - of course with the material Charlie recorded.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: February 3, 2022 22:40

VoodooLounge13
B&L 2, or even a country double LP - covers mixed with stuff they've done themselves - would be most welcome at this point if nothing else.

A country album in the vein of B&L is a great idea!

Date: February 4, 2022 05:15

Doxa
But despite of it's success, I lean on thinking more and more that for Stones fans the idea of them releasing something new is more important than the actual content of it.

You certainly do have a point here (and I am possibly among the guilty ones). But on the other hand, what's the worst thing that could happen? Another Stones-by-the-numbers album! That is, still not a bad album. Everybody will find two or three songs they like, a handful of songs they can somehow tolerate, and a bunch of fillers. OK, that's only business as usual but still better than nothing at all. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-04 05:17 by doitywoik.

Date: February 4, 2022 05:59

Doxa
I need to say that always honest Ronnie's comment was a bit let down in regard to their priorities and the situation of the new album. Surely nothing unpredictable, but still...

The upcoming summer tour - like any tour since 2012 - has nothing to do with a possible album release, be it whatever kind. The Doubting Thomas in me says that it would be a miracle if they would release a new album before the tour. More realistic would be to execpt it during the autumn or for the Christmas market.

- Doxa

Ahhhh, the fabled "Christmas market". I've never understood that mentality, exception being an actual Christmas album.

Doesn't it seem obvious that if a band/management/record label/whatever thinks OH GREAT, CHRISTMAS TIME! is a good time that... the album isn't "that" good?

If that's the case, don't expect the Stones album in mid-November onward based on what's been said.

Bands/artists should always release things on merit. Time if year should simply be viewed as 'This is when it comes out'.

The way sales have been the past few years, how does Christmas equate? Because a few more people might buy it sooner than later?

Reeks of a bunk mentality. January comes really fast after Christmas.

Date: February 4, 2022 06:00

Doxa

- Doxa

2019 had HONK!!!!!!!!!

Date: February 4, 2022 06:00

doitywoik
Doxa
But despite of it's success, I lean on thinking more and more that for Stones fans the idea of them releasing something new is more important than the actual content of it.

You certainly do have a point here (and I am possibly among the guilty ones). But on the other hand, what's the worst thing that could happen? Another Stones-by-the-numbers album! That is, still not a bad album. Everybody will find two or three songs they like, a handful of songs they can somehow tolerate, and a bunch of fillers. OK, that's only business as usual but still better than nothing at all. smiling smiley

That's all anyone should expect at this point. Maybe a good single, a couple more that are good on first listen. Then put it on the shelf next to the other Post Wyman CDs, and never listen to it again. Then we can talk about whether there'll ever be a Post Watts album.

Date: February 4, 2022 07:46

doitywoik
Doxa

Well, I am surely as guilty as you are there. Damn, I would like to have a new Stones album anytime, be it whatever like. And besides I think the whole concept of a having a new Stones album is/was like a rock standard. I recall people like Bruce Springsteen talk about it, and still in his popular years being as excited of it as younger. So one should not underestimate even the idea of it... It is like the thrilling moment when "Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones!" is announced, and the band hits on stage...

I also agree that being Stones-by-the-numbers does not mean that it is not a good album. I think A BIGGER BANG is a good album, as is VOODOO LOUNGE (two albums that I think mostly can be described as that). I think as albums they are like they were intented at the time: showing that they still are in a form, and able to deliver the goods very convincingly. Artistically they do not add that much to their legacy, but shit, they do sound like The Rolling Stones, and that alone is a huge achievement, a merit (and if my ears have authority, they sound better than any other rock band just by sounding like they do). I very rarely listen to those albums, but whenever I do, or some odd cuts from there pops up somewhere, I always go like 'wow, that sounds so good. Much better than I thought' (But from experience I know that I better not over-listening them in order keep the fascination).

The other day I saw "Streets of Love" from youtube (not my choice, but algorithm's). Not ever been that big favourite of mine - and just think its reputation among diehards here - but to me it sounded a well-written tune with a catchy chorus (and I don't wonder why it get such a warm reception when they rarely played live in Europe - although Mick didn't make notes I guess...).

Then I went to listen A BIGGER BANG more closely. "Rough Justice" is so generic as a Stones rocker can be, but shit, it sounds energetic and good. "Back of My Hand" is a mother of all blues pastishes, but totally irrestible to my ears. I've always have thought that "Biggest Mistake" is a hidden gem, and yeah, it is a well-written, melodic piece from a classical singer song-writer tradition and Mick shares us a good story there. Also in "Laugh I Nearly Died" Mick is in a good shape, putting some true effort. "Sweet Neo-Con" is a joke, but it made me smile. Surely the album is a way too long, and having a bit too many boring rockers (I guess that makes it is a pretty demanding listening experience from start to finish), and Keith's tunes are his worst, but it not a bad album by any means. But I know, like I noted already, from experience that I better to keep it that way: not to over-play the album to lost the 'magic'. Probably the problem with especially the pretty one-dimensional rockers like "Oh No Not You Again", "Driving Too Fast", "It Won't Take Long", "Dangerous Beauty", etc. is a bit thin band effort. It is pretty raw and straight-in-to-your-face, too obvious, not leaving traces of depthness like they old things did (that forces to listen them again and again). I mean, listening to EMOTIONAL RESCUE, UNDERCOVER, even DIRTY WORK in pieces, and despite the tunes not that memorable either, the band is just so hot, a crazy unpredictable, but still cohesive unit. And yeah, Mick Jagger is no Bill Wyman...

So as far as I am concerned, give me A BIGGER BANG VOL.2 anytime. It surely wouldn't hurt having one in every 17 years... (to make it clear, the point of my post above more like trying to make sense of the unproductivity from their perspective, not from a hardcore fan's like me).

- Doxa

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-04 08:21 by Doxa.

Date: February 4, 2022 08:12

Doxa
doitywoik
Doxa

Well, I am surely as guilty as you are there. Damn, I would like to have a new Stones album anytime, be it whatever like. And besides I think the whole concept of a having a new Stones album is/was like a rock standard. I recall people like Bruce Springsteen talk about it, and still in his popular years being as excited of it as younger. So one should not underestimate even the idea of it... It is like the thrilling moment when "Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones!" is announced, and the band hits on stage...

I also agree that being Stones-by-the-numbers does not mean that it is not a good album. I think A BIGGER BANG is a good album, as is VOODOO LOUNGE (two albums that I think mostly can be described as that). I think as albums they are like they were intented at the time: showing that they still are in a form, and able to deliver the goods very convincingly. Artistically they do not add that much to their legacy, but shit, they do sound like The Rolling Stones, and that alone is a huge achievement, a merit (and if my ears have authority, they sound better than any other rock band just by sounding like they do). I very rarely listen to those albums, but whenever I do, or some odd cuts from there pops up somewhere, I always go like 'wow, that sounds so good. Much better than I thought' (But from experiience I know that I better not over-listening in order keep the fascination)

The other day I saw "Streets of Love" from youtube. Not ever been that big favourite of mine - and just think its reputation among diehards here - but to me it sounded a well-written tune with a catchy chorus (and I don't wonder why it get such a warm reception when they rarely played live in Europe - although Mick didn't make notes I guess...).

Then I went to listen A BIGGER BANG more closely. "Rough Justice" is so generic as a Stones rocker can be, but shit, it sounds energetic and good. "Back of My Hand" is a mother of all blues pastishes, but totally irrestible to my ears. I've always have thought that "Biggest Mistake" is a hidden gem, and yeah, it is a well-written, melodic piece from a classical singer song-writer tradition and Mick shares us a good story there. Also in "Laugh I Nearly Died" Mick is in a good shape, putting some true effort. "Sweet Neo-Con" is a joke, but it made me smile. Surely the album is a way too long, and having a bit too many boring rockers (I guess that makes it is a pretty demanding listening experience from start to finish), and Keith's tunes are his worst, but it not a bad album by any means. But I know, like I noted already, from experience that I better to keep it that way: not to over-play the album to lost the 'magic'. Probably the problem with especially the pretty one-dimensional rockers like "Oh No Not You Again", "Driving Too Fast", "It Won't Take Long", "Dangerous Beauty", etc. is a bit thin band effort. It is pretty raw and straight-in-to-your-face, too obvious, not leaving traces of depthness like they old things did. I mean, listening to EMOTIONAL RESCUE, UNDERCOVER, even DIRTY WORK in pieces, and despite the tunes not that memorable either, the band is just so hot, a crazy unpredictable, but but still cohesive unit. And yeah, Mick Jagger is no Bill Wyman...

So as far as I am concerned, give me A BIGGER BANG VOL.2 anytime. It surely wouldn't hurt having one in every 17 years... (to make it clear, the point of my post above more like trying to make sense of the unproductivity from their perspective, not from a hardcore fan's like me).

- Doxa

It's certainly not as bad as Undercover and the bulk of Dirty Work. And yes, Keith's entries were pretty weak. I don't even remember what they are. I'd be curious to know if he's still capable of writing a good song. It's been quite a while.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: February 4, 2022 09:02

bye bye johnny

Ronnie also revealed the group were planning a tour around Europe in the coming months and were putting live music above their hotly anticipated new record.

He said of the album: “It’s coming along slowly. It’s the gaps in between that eat up all the time. It is a matter of getting us all together again. “Everyone is in a different part of the world.

"So instead of putting emphasis on rushing an album, we’re doing the opposite and taking a really long time. And we’re putting live shows first.”

[www.the-sun.com]

Yeah, because, God bless him, Charlie's passing doesn't tell them that TIME IS (NOT) ON OUR SIDE...

Didn't they record A Bigger Bang from all points in the globe using...you know...technology? Or was it Voodoo Lounge?

Rod

Date: February 4, 2022 09:26

24FPS
And yes, Keith's entries were pretty weak. I don't even remember what they are. I'd be curious to know if he's still capable of writing a good song. It's been quite a while.

I think in CROSSEYED HEART he proved that he can write much better songs as those two solo songs in A BIGGER BANG (although, if I recall right "Rough Justice" was written by him, and I suppose some other rockers as well, based on his riffs or so, although the common picture seems to be that the bulk of songs derived from Mick's pen). But then again, the songs for CROSSEYED HEART were written during such a long period, the oldest deriving from the 90's I heard, and I guess the newest might have been written some ten years ago, so pretty hard to say how Keith's antenna is doing these days. Like we surely remember in this thread, he's been talking about some 'dynamite riffs' he's been working on, and at the same token mentioning that he'd like to sit down with Mick to write together (so probably hoping Mick to have a hand shaping songs around those riffs). It's been a few yaers from those comments, but at least at the time I got the picture that Keith wasn't happy just to add his magic to Mick's songs, but was asking like a bigger role - or a stronger colloboration - in creation of songs. That doesn't sound like a man totally run out of musical ideas. There've been some sessions along the years just Mick and Keith working together (and Keith alone).

Keith is Keith, and from an experience I have learned that never write that dude off. He has the habit of surprising us... I recall once being very worried - like many here at IORR - about his guitar playing skills before the 2012 'come back' (some odd and very worrying clips of his cameos with some other people were circulating then), but he was surprisingly good when the Stones hit the stage again. Then he had for years talking about having some Winos stuff in the can, working on it, and releasing a solo album one day, but I don't know how seriously people were taking his words. I would say for many folks - at least for me - it was a happy surprise when CROSSEYED HEART actually saw a light of the day.

- Doxa

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-04 09:38 by Doxa.

Posted by: erad ()
Date: February 4, 2022 09:46

bitusa2012
bye bye johnny

[www.the-sun.com]

Yeah, because, God bless him, Charlie's passing doesn't tell them that TIME IS (NOT) ON OUR SIDE...

Didn't they record A Bigger Bang from all points in the globe using...you know...technology? Or was it Voodoo Lounge?
It's just lip service. Led Zeppelin recorded the bulk of their second album while on tour. Okay granted, they weren't guys approaching 80, but I digress. I don't think we'll ever see another album. These guys are masters at drip feeding just enough to the press without actually revealing anything of substance.

Date: February 4, 2022 09:53

bitusa2012

ABB was recorded at Mick's home studio in France. VL in Ronnie's home studio in Ireland + in Barbados.

It's been so long since they recorded a new album, so I guess they never utilised the technology available to record that way - not for a released album anyway smiling smiley

Date: February 4, 2022 10:09

DandelionPowderman

It's been so long since they recorded a new album, so I guess they never utilised the technology available to record that way - not for a released album anyway smiling smiley

Haha, that's a good way reminding of the gap between A BIGGER BANG and uhm.. this new album... Like belonging to different eras in recorded music...

And BLUE & LONESOME was such an anomaly... Probably made by a similar archaic method as their bloody first album... The mikes and control-desks just being a bit better in capturing the noise the 'boys' make together...

- Doxa

Date: February 4, 2022 10:13

DandelionPowderman
bitusa2012

ABB was recorded at Mick's home studio in France. VL in Ronnie's home studio in Ireland + in Barbados.

I was sure I read somewhere that A Bigger Bang was primarily recorded by Mick and Keith and the others simply emailed in their parts...

Rod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-04 10:13 by bitusa2012.

Date: February 4, 2022 10:42

bitusa2012

I was sure I read somewhere that A Bigger Bang was primarily recorded by Mick and Keith and the others simply emailed in their parts...

They did email Charlie what they were working on, for listening. However, both Charlie and Ronnie came down and recorded their parts.

From timeisonourside:

Mick and Keith are getting on very well at the moment. I think it was the way this record was done - simply. Even when I came back, it was simple. For a while it was just the three of us.
- Charlie Watts, July 2005

In the studio, Keith and I are not in the same room together. I'm usually with Mick and Don Was. Keith will often do his bits first. But One-Take Ronnie - that's what they call me. I'm always better on the first take. They'll play me the song, then they'll play it again for me to play on, and I'll do my thing: a lick here, a lick there, and sometimes bring in the slide. The new album was so improvised. I did all my overdubs in four days.
- Ron Wood, July 2005

Date: February 4, 2022 10:44

DandelionPowderman
bitusa2012

They did email Charlie what they were working on, for listening. However, both Charlie and Ronnie came down and recorded their parts.

From timeisonourside:

Mick and Keith are getting on very well at the moment. I think it was the way this record was done - simply. Even when I came back, it was simple. For a while it was just the three of us.
- Charlie Watts, July 2005

In the studio, Keith and I are not in the same room together. I'm usually with Mick and Don Was. Keith will often do his bits first. But One-Take Ronnie - that's what they call me. I'm always better on the first take. They'll play me the song, then they'll play it again for me to play on, and I'll do my thing: a lick here, a lick there, and sometimes bring in the slide. The new album was so improvised. I did all my overdubs in four days.
- Ron Wood, July 2005

Ah. Ok thanks.

Rod

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: February 4, 2022 13:50

Happy Friday
Still hoping for news on a new project
I think we will get some news soon

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...492493494495496497498499500501502...LastNext
Current Page: 497 of 704

This Thread has been closed