Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...431432433434435436437438439440441...LastNext
Current Page: 436 of 704
Re: New Stones album for 2020?
Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 12, 2020 22:29

keithsman

Okay Rocky my beauty, I've read your post now, what i love about you is that you don't let the truth spoil a good story.
It's fantasy, but bloody good fantasy, i give you that.

No claims of truth whatsoever. Just speculation until such time as we have something worthwhile to consider...and I don't mean "Gotta Get a Grip" or "England Lost."

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: February 12, 2020 22:39

keithsman
Am i the only one that just wishes they would abandon this Stones album and all three of them go in the Studio and make a solo album of originals each. That way we get something good to listen to. I loved Ronnies solo album, Feel Like Playing.
This is the thing though concerning Mick's writers block, if he really could write great music he would have made a very good solo album in the past 15 years. I rest my case.

Even though Mick is my favourite artist I think he's not much on his own.. he wanted to do solo stuff because he felt the stones were holding him back and then he released some pretty mediocre albums and went on tour in Australia with a lookalike Keith to play old stones tunes.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: February 12, 2020 22:59

What happens over the last 5 years or so when Mick and Keith have their intimate recording moments of new material? How many have they had? How long do they last? Is it just nostalgia?

Did it mean nothing
Was it all in vain
Or was I just your fool
Or was the pleasure pain

And have you set me free
Or will I wake up in the morning
And find out it's been a bad dream

Date: February 12, 2020 23:04

MelBelli
DandelionPowderman
NilsHolgersson
Keith didn't even play the opening riff on Doom and Gloom, their last major single.. it was all Mick :/

Not all Mick. Keith came in and doubled the riff after a second or so. Right channel, if memory serves smiling smiley

Similarly on “Don’t Stop” and “I Go Wild.” How that choice gets made — as opposed to “High Wire” or “Oh No, Not You Again,” where Keith plays lead/fills — might have something to do with whether Ronnie is around at the moment. Who knows!

And Crazy Mama is a rare example where Keith does both - doubling Mick's open G-guitar and plays the licks (except for Ronnie's toward the end) smiling smiley

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: February 12, 2020 23:11

Rocky Dijon
keithsman

Okay Rocky my beauty, I've read your post now, what i love about you is that you don't let the truth spoil a good story.

No claims of truth whatsoever. Just speculation until such time as we have something worthwhile to consider...and I don't mean "Gotta Get a Grip" or "England Lost."

That's right Rocky and I'm the same and it's completely speculative with all of us. Who knows where it comes or how things manifest in our minds that cause us to draw the conclusions we do. But i tell you it's fun, and it helps to deal with the frustration of this album. To be honest I'm past the point of caring, on one level I'm disappointed in all of them, on another level just grateful we still have them with us, it's a miracle these old guys take to the road and the studio together, it's a dream come true, and yet i wish they had called it a day in 2006, it's a slow painful decline that's hard to watch sometimes, especially when it comes to Keith's stage performances.
But having said that i wouldn't put it past them to come up with a fairly good album when they finally get over themselves.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 13, 2020 03:34

jahisnotdead
keithsman

Why do you keep calling it a fantasy? What are you basing your judgement that Keith is not the one holding up the new album on? It appears that if Mick was in charge, England Lost & Get A Grip would have been Stones singles. Multiple posts in this thread refer to Mick's forty demos and Keith's three dynamite riffs, along with Pete Townshend's quote about Mick's frustration.

Someone could make the case that Keith is rightly keeping quality control as high as possible and rightly vetoed the two singles and forty demos and who knows what else Mick has proposed in the last fifteen years. But from everything I've read, it seems clear that Keith is likely the one that is holding up the release of any new Stones music. It's not that there's a lack of material, but a lack of material that Keith likes.

And THAT may be it.

Mick's 40 demos? More new songs? Maybe they're all like Charmed Life or MAWGJ - just a bunch of crap.

Ronnie though...

Where are we as regards a new Stones album?

That’s ongoing. We are very happy with the way studio work’s coming on, but, as you know, the Stones never make an album overnight. But aside from our busy schedule touring, we’re just fitting little studio visits in and it’s shaping up nicely.

What a load of crap.

What busy schedule touring? Fitting little studio visits in... WHEN? Between the busy schedule touring?

They clearly condense time to fit their narrative.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: February 13, 2020 03:49

keithsman
Rocky Dijon
keithsman

That's right Rocky and I'm the same and it's completely speculative with all of us. Who knows where it comes or how things manifest in our minds that cause us to draw the conclusions we do. But i tell you it's fun, and it helps to deal with the frustration of this album. To be honest I'm past the point of caring, on one level I'm disappointed in all of them, on another level just grateful we still have them with us, it's a miracle these old guys take to the road and the studio together, it's a dream come true, and yet i wish they had called it a day in 2006, it's a slow painful decline that's hard to watch sometimes, especially when it comes to Keith's stage performances.
But having said that i wouldn't put it past them to come up with a fairly good album when they finally get over themselves.

Of course it's all completely speculative with all of us. Furthermore, these speculations are always fuelled by one's personal background. As an old bugger who's been a fan more or less since their very start who got nervous when a new single did not appear every couple of weeks or a new album or at least EP did not not appear every couple of months, I'm far beyond the point of being disappointed that a new album of original material did not appear since one and a half decades by now. The last time I was disappointed in this direction was when after the promising "comeback album" Steel Wheels it took them 5 years to come up with with a rather weak follow-up Voodoo Lounge - weak because they used their best songs for solo albums back then. It became obvious for me that producing new original Stones music was not their main priority anymore. After the slightly better, but still uneven Bridges To Babylon, A Bigger Bang (released 8 years later!) finally sealed my impression that creatively, my favourite band had finally become a spent force. And when the well is dry, it's dry, no matter how much you want to squeeze a last drop of water out of it. Not even the old "sealing Jagger/Richards in the kitchen"-trick could hide the fact that everything the band could say is already said and done. Wyman already sensed this nearly two decades ago when he left.

So with even a small ounce of realism left who can honestly be disappointed by them? I'm certainly not. Meanwhile, I stick with what I've heard (admittedly already some time ago by now) from someone who actually did take part in some recording sessions for this fabled new album, and the essence was: "There definitely will be a new album. But when it's going to be released is not something that's been discussed during the proceedings. They're obviously not in a hurry. My best guess is that it's a 60's Anniversary thing".

And that is that. And if I'm allowed to speculate a bit further, the album will be in the vein of Chuck Berry's last one: Unrecognizably Stones music, but no big creative surprises. And that's fine with me, as long as the actual songs are good, and that's the bread and butter for me. In this scenario, I honestly can see no reason for any creative fighting between the two major songwriters anymore. That's a thing of the now distant past.

Last correction: Wyman obviously left nearly three decades ago, not "nearly two" as I wrote above. Sorry for the mistake!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 19:08 by retired_dog.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: February 13, 2020 08:26

retired_dog
keithsman
Rocky Dijon
keithsman

Of course it's all completely speculative with all of us. Furthermore, these speculations are always fuelled by one's personal background. As an old bugger who's been a fan more or less since their very start who got nervous when a new single did not appear every couple of weeks or a new album or at least EP did not not appear every couple of months, I'm far beyond the point of being disappointed that a new album of original material did not appear since one and a half decades by now. The last time I was disappointed in this direction was when after the promising "comeback album" Steel Wheels it took them 5 years to come up with with a rather weak follow-up Voodoo Lounge - weak because they used their best songs for solo albums back then. It became obvious for me that producing new original Stones music was not their main priority anymore. After the slightly better, but still uneven Bridges To Babylon, A Bigger Bang (released 8 years later!) finally sealed my impression that creatively, my favourite band had finally become a spent force. And when the well is dry, it's dry, no matter how much you want to squeeze a last drop of water out of it. Not even the old "sealing Jagger/Richards in the kitchen"-trick could hide the fact that everything the band could say is already said and done. Wyman already sensed this nearly two decades ago when he left.

So with even a small ounce of realism left who can honestly be disappointed by them? I'm certainly not. Meanwhile, I stick with what I've heard (admittedly already some time ago by now) from someone who actually did take part in some recording sessions for this fabled new album, and the essence was: "There definitely will be a new album. But when it's going to be released is not something that's been discussed during the proceedings. They're obviously not in a hurry. My best guess is that it's a 60's Anniversary thing".

And that is that. And if I'm allowed to speculate a bit further, the album will be in the vein of Chuck Berry's last one: Unrecognizably Stones music, but no big creative surprises. And that's fine with me, as long as the actual songs are good, and that's the bread and butter for me. In this scenario, I honestly can see no reason for any creative fighting between the two major songwriters anymore. That's a thing of the now distant past.

The problem is not what we think...is what they say!!! If band members have been saying for 6 years that they are working on an album and after 6 years they are still talking about it like a 'puzzle' (plus reissues of old albums), it seems reasonable to express doubts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 08:27 by KRiffhard.

Date: February 13, 2020 09:14

KRiffhard
retired_dog
keithsman
Rocky Dijon
keithsman

Of course it's all completely speculative with all of us. Furthermore, these speculations are always fuelled by one's personal background. As an old bugger who's been a fan more or less since their very start who got nervous when a new single did not appear every couple of weeks or a new album or at least EP did not not appear every couple of months, I'm far beyond the point of being disappointed that a new album of original material did not appear since one and a half decades by now. The last time I was disappointed in this direction was when after the promising "comeback album" Steel Wheels it took them 5 years to come up with with a rather weak follow-up Voodoo Lounge - weak because they used their best songs for solo albums back then. It became obvious for me that producing new original Stones music was not their main priority anymore. After the slightly better, but still uneven Bridges To Babylon, A Bigger Bang (released 8 years later!) finally sealed my impression that creatively, my favourite band had finally become a spent force. And when the well is dry, it's dry, no matter how much you want to squeeze a last drop of water out of it. Not even the old "sealing Jagger/Richards in the kitchen"-trick could hide the fact that everything the band could say is already said and done. Wyman already sensed this nearly three decades ago when he left.

The problem is not what we think...is what they say!!! If band members have been saying for 6 years that they are working on an album and after 6 years they are still talking about it like a 'puzzle' (plus reissues of old albums), it seems reasonable to express doubts.

Well, the timespan between Chuck Berry's second to last and last album was 38 years and I don't know when he started to talk about "recording new material", probably also decades ago...
...not to say that the Stones actually take Chuck as a role model this time, but the situation is quite similar to Chuck's when he was doing his recordings: They are old men by now, and they actually don't need a new album right now at least as long as they're able to perform live. They've got exactly nothing left to prove, there is no pressure whatsoever on them to release new music, they do it just because they want to do it and when they want to do it. And who can be sure that the "album" is not actually finished by now and that they're just holding it back for the right occasion? I actually don't give rat's ass to their public remarks, because if there are masters of PR, then it must be the Stones who always knew how to throw bits and pieces at the feet of their beloved fans to give them some bones to chew on.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 19:09 by retired_dog.

Date: February 14, 2020 11:04

It's all well and good to say they owe us nothing and we should expect nothing because they have given us so much already etc etc. But for Mick, Keith and Ronnie to keep saying it's going well for 6 years and to continue to say they are writing songs is insulting to the fans. It's treating fans with contempt. The only thing that might help explain the extended delay would be a double album of originals.
The other thing is why the secrecy over the making of this album, 6 years of being deceived, why can't they be honest with us, what was the reason they allegedly started again and scratched an almost finished album.
What pisses me off the most is all the missed opertunities to play the new material at the live shows, live shows are begging to be something more than nostalgia, something more than just the hits. It would be fantastic if they played 3 or 4 new songs live each night this coming tour, i mean come on what are they saving it for, is that not reason enough for the timing to be now, as soon as one Stone becomes too sick to tour that's it, the opertunity to play the new tracks will be gone forever, and as we know with the Stones, album tracks come to life when played live, that's what this band was always about, bringing music to life.

If it is the case that indeed Mick goes to the well and it's ran dry, then why was my insistence that he might have writers block met with such hostility on here, obviously it's a strong possibility, and if that's the case why didn't Mick abandon the album and let the others concentrate on solo albums etc. But this way, with a never ending album in the pipeline we get nothing from any of them. I see what's happening here.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: February 14, 2020 11:59

If they're still capable of deceiving you, that's on you. This contempt thing is a chuckle. Was already wondering when Mick's ineptitude would come into it, but you never disappoint

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: February 14, 2020 12:51

keithsman
It's all well and good to say they owe us nothing and we should expect nothing because they have given us so much already etc etc. But for Mick, Keith and Ronnie to keep saying it's going well for 6 years and to continue to say they are writing songs is insulting to the fans. It's treating fans with contempt. The only thing that might help explain the extended delay would be a double album of originals.
The other thing is why the secrecy over the making of this album, 6 years of being deceived, why can't they be honest with us, what was the reason they allegedly started again and scratched an almost finished album.
What pisses me off the most is all the missed opertunities to play the new material at the live shows, live shows are begging to be something more than nostalgia, something more than just the hits. It would be fantastic if they played 3 or 4 new songs live each night this coming tour, i mean come on what are they saving it for, is that not reason enough for the timing to be now, as soon as one Stone becomes too sick to tour that's it, the opertunity to play the new tracks will be gone forever, and as we know with the Stones, album tracks come to life when played live, that's what this band was always about, bringing music to life.

If it is the case that indeed Mick goes to the well and it's ran dry, then why was my insistence that he might have writers block met with such hostility on here, obviously it's a strong possibility, and if that's the case why didn't Mick abandon the album and let the others concentrate on solo albums etc. But this way, with a never ending album in the pipeline we get nothing from any of them. I see what's happening here.

I totally agree thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-14 12:52 by KRiffhard.

Date: February 14, 2020 18:17

keithsman

I don't agree with you. The band as it still exists in your imagination (creating new music, bringing new music alive on stage) does not exist anymore. Let's face reality! It's been like that for a very, very long time by now. Whatever role the recording of new original material will play in the grand scheme of things will turn out sooner or later. I seriously doubt they're doing this to have new material to play during their shows or even to justify a new tour. These times are gone. My best guess is they're doing these recordings to have something ready for the right occasion, and I don't want to repeat myself here.

It has nothing to do with any "writer's block" by anybody, nor does Mick stand in the way of any solo albums by other band members: if they really want to do solo albums, well, just do them, they don't have to ask Mick for permission, and it's not exactly that touring with the Stones and the rare Stones recording sessions already use up the majority of any calendar year.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 14, 2020 19:41

Thought this might make a cool cover as a follow up to GRRR...this one called PSSS....a compilation made up of songs that have been compiled from other compilations.

Date: February 14, 2020 19:47

One last addition to my previous post: A "writer's block" is something totally different than realizing that no matter how many songs you still write, you simply can't add anything with a lasting impression to your already huge and outstanding body of work from decades ago. That's what I mean with this "well that's dry", that creatively, they can't do anything that they haven't done before, that creatively (not financially!), "this band has achieved everything it could achieve" (in Wyman's words). Also, their ongoing success as a live band and the financial gains from touring might lead to a certain laziness in creating new material. Then there's their age. Consider all this and it's a miracle that they're recording new material at all.

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: February 14, 2020 22:02

It will be that I consider Voodoo Lounge a masterpiece and Bridges to Babylon an excellent album, I still have hopes of seeing a great album!
I don't know what the problem with this slowness is, but I don't feel fooled. When they want they will!

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 23:01

KRiffhard
DandelionPowderman
MelBelli
bitusa2012
New Q magazine Mick says he’s finishing off some tracks for GHS Reissue and WRITING new songs for the Stones new album.

He’s STILL writing tracks for a new Album? It’s been 15 (FIFTEEN) years since the last album and the “new” one has been being worked on for at least 5 years. Wow. He’s still writing for it...

I haven’t seen the magazine, but it sounds like a repeat of original quote given to iHeartRadio.

Which was:

«I'm just writing songs for the (new) Stones album. I'm trying to get some other ones done - we got a reissue of Goats Head Soup with a couple of extra tracks - I'm trying to finish those».

He's writing songs for the new Stones album for many years!!! 40 demos, 30/40 basic tracks...it's not enough?!!!
Haven't you heard?!...it's gonna be a quadruple album so....smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: mpj200 ()
Date: February 15, 2020 00:08

No. They just haven’t been happy with all the songs. Some of them have already been release by Mick solo as Keith didn’t like them. Ronnie is just being honest.

keithsman
Hairball
"as you know, the Stones never make an album overnight"

And they've never made one that has taken 15 years either!

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE SEES IT. 15 years god damn it, the Stones do 15 shows a year, just excuse after excuse.

This is just the usual public relations BS from Ronnie.

Date: February 15, 2020 02:05

retired_dog
One last addition to my previous post: A "writer's block" is something totally different than realizing that no matter how many songs you still write, you simply can't add anything with a lasting impression to your already huge and outstanding body of work from decades ago. That's what I mean with this "well that's dry", that creatively, they can't do anything that they haven't done before, that creatively (not financially!), "this band has achieved everything it could achieve" (in Wyman's words). Also, their ongoing success as a live band and the financial gains from touring might lead to a certain laziness in creating new material. Then there's their age. Consider all this and it's a miracle that they're recording new material at all.

There's still ZERO proof that they've recorded anything new. It's all talk. And you know someone's album... those videos of Mick playing along with whatever mean NOTHING. All this "40 demos" BS means NOTHING. How many years later and not even a single?

Hogwash. This thread needs to die.

Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: February 15, 2020 02:53

GasLightStreet
retired_dog

There's still ZERO proof that they've recorded anything new. It's all talk. And you know someone's album... those videos of Mick playing along with whatever mean NOTHING. All this "40 demos" BS means NOTHING. How many years later and not even a single?

So what do you think they've been doing in the studio the handful of times since 2015? Taking massive shits and calling it a day? Please don't tell me you actually believe what you wrote there. eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-15 03:03 by JordyLicks96.

Posted by: Shott ()
Date: February 15, 2020 04:09

Crosseyed Heart is great reason for hope.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 15, 2020 04:35

mpj200
No. They just haven’t been happy with all the songs. Some of them have already been release by Mick solo as Keith didn’t like them. Ronnie is just being honest.

keithsman
Hairball

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE SEES IT. 15 years god damn it, the Stones do 15 shows a year, just excuse after excuse.

If referring to GettaGrip/England Lost, seems it was more than Keith who didn't like them.
Beyond the few Stones fans on here who have proclaimed to have liked one (or both), you can probably count the rest of the people in the world who liked them on one hand.
Those tunes have simply disappeared off the face of the earth as far as staying power, so you gotta think Keith was right in not wanting anything to do with them.

As Shott said above, Crosseyed Heart is great reason for hope (at least it was), as was the collaborative team effort on the blues covers album, but those are quickly growing old and any momentum is probably already lost.
It's beyond any explanation or justification of why the Stones haven't released a new album of originals in nearly 15 years - seems clear they really don't give a crap about it. They hint and bluff during interviews, but in reality it's probably the last thing on their minds. Meanwhile, a new tour is around the corner and tickets are selling great - why would they give a crap about releasing new material when practically nobody cares whether they do or they dont? Their days of being honest to goodness creative artists are long gone - now they're simply actors reenacting the glory days by playing tunes from days of yore. Still fun to watch and a thrill to expereince, but a far cry from what they once were.

Date: February 15, 2020 07:39

JordyLicks96
GasLightStreet
retired_dog

So what do you think they've been doing in the studio the handful of times since 2015? Taking massive shits and calling it a day? Please don't tell me you actually believe what you wrote there. eye rolling smiley

HAHA. Well, maybe a little bit. It's certainly frustrating.

They have been deceptive in the past, feigned surprise or have gotten seriously sarcastic when things are figured out.

Well, I just got fed up with writing all those credit lists out and everyone wants one above the other one, and then I couldn't remember who is playing, so I thought Oh, everyone got paid anyway. So it's much easier to leave the whole thing. I mean I didn't get any credits on it except for the songwriting... I mean it didn't mention my name and what I did and played on the album.

Obviously (Mick Taylor) didn't write enough of them for me to give him credit. But people always moan when they leave a band.

- Mick Jagger, 1981

Date: February 15, 2020 07:42

GOATS HEAD SOUP is the new album for 2020. That's all there is to look forward to this year (except for those that are getting to see the tour).

Date: February 15, 2020 10:14

Nikkei
If they're still capable of deceiving you, that's on you. This contempt thing is a chuckle. Was already wondering when Mick's ineptitude would come into it, but you never disappoint

I'm consistent, and over time my thoughts usually turn out right.
Crosseyed Heart was a blow to Mick's ego, it was shockingly good and Mick is having trouble coming to terms with the fact that Keith can deliver great music this late in the game, Mick is struggling creatively, that's evident to all but a few on here. 15 years with nothing to shout about, It happens to musicians at Mick's age, writers block is one word for it, but it's not even that, he just can't make great music anymore period. I'm not picking on him, it's just a fact. Hope the new album proves me wrong though.
What i don't understand is why don't Mick and Keith make an album up from previously unfinished tracks if they have hit a wall. There must be enough good material left that didn't make it on various albums to make a fantastic double album of originals. That's what Tattoo You was, unfinished tracks from up to a decade before.

I agree with posters above, Crosseyed Heart gives us hope, but i feel Keith efforts have been derailed for 6 years now, time to ditch this album and Keith go it alone again, this album is nothing more than a sinking ship at this stage, Keith and Ronnie need to bailout.

There did that disappoint. winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-15 10:27 by keithsman.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: February 15, 2020 10:32

Hairball
mpj200

keithsman
Hairball

If referring to GettaGrip/England Lost, seems it was more than Keith who didn't like them.
Beyond the few Stones fans on here who have proclaimed to have liked one (or both), you can probably count the rest of the people in the world who liked them on one hand.
Those tunes have simply disappeared off the face of the earth as far as staying power, so you gotta think Keith was right in not wanting anything to do with them.

As Shott said above, Crosseyed Heart is great reason for hope (at least it was), as was the collaborative team effort on the blues covers album, but those are quickly growing old and any momentum is probably already lost.
It's beyond any explanation or justification of why the Stones haven't released a new album of originals in nearly 15 years - seems clear they really don't give a crap about it. They hint and bluff during interviews, but in reality it's probably the last thing on their minds. Meanwhile, a new tour is around the corner and tickets are selling great - why would they give a crap about releasing new material when practically nobody cares whether they do or they dont? Their days of being honest to goodness creative artists are long gone - now they're simply actors reenacting the glory days by playing tunes from days of yore. Still fun to watch and a thrill to expereince, but a far cry from what they once were.

For there to be someone of the type present here, I confirm that I was one to like both "Gotta Get a Grip" / "England Lost" and, besides, I was quite bored by CROSSEYED HEART.

So what gives me hope and what not, is quite opposite to many other posters.

In addition, I am one of those, who do not so much want to see them live play a largely unchanged setlist and are much more interested in obtaining a studio album of unknown material (preferably quite new). The realization of such an album and the live playing of some songs therefrom, is really what would make me strongly wish to see them in concert anew.

Date: February 15, 2020 12:04

Ronnie can't say anything else when he's asked can he. If he said Mick is struggling to come up with anything good enough for a Stones album he'd be out, no way can Ronnie be honest with a boss like Mick. If you think Ronnie can say that all Mick can come up with in 6 years is a load of crap you don't know or understand this band or the people in it. We are talking about alfa males with giant egos.

And if anyone thinks England Lost is a great single worthy of being on a Stones album, well all i can say is that if that's the best Mick could come up with after 5 years and 40 plus demos, i can see why Keith rejected it. Who could blame Keith for that reaction.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-15 13:53 by keithsman.

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: February 15, 2020 13:23

Witness
Hairball
mpj200

keithsman
Hairball

For there to be someone of the type present here, I confirm that I was one to like both "Gotta Get a Grip" / "England Lost" and, besides, I was quite bored by CROSSEYED HEART.

In addition, I am one of those, who do not so much want to see them live play a largely unchanged setlist and are much more interested in obtaining a studio album of unknown material (preferably quite new). The realization of such an album and the live playing of some songs therefrom, is really what would make me strongly wish to see them in concert anew.

My taste is different from yours. I don't like England Lost and Gotta GetA Grip.
But Keith Richard's Crosseyed Heart is a fantastic album, especially Robbed Blind and Trouble.

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: February 15, 2020 13:28

Witness
Hairball
mpj200

keithsman
Hairball

+1

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: February 15, 2020 13:47

JordyLicks96
GasLightStreet
retired_dog

At 3+ years and literally nothing has changed, yes it’s the Dead Sea thread. Not healthy either.....blow it up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-15 13:48 by Maindefender.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...431432433434435436437438439440441...LastNext
Current Page: 436 of 704

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1577
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home