Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 12 of 14
Re: The Rolling Stones Las Vegas show October 19 cancelled
Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 22, 2016 02:44

Further updates are coming here:

The Rolling Stones Las Vegas show Saturday October 22 is on!

[iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 22, 2016 02:52

Nate
Cristiano Radtke
Vegas merch is on RS.com now: [therollingstonesshop.com]

Thanks for the link Cristiano

I can't see the white tshirt with blue tongue logo on there but I believe they are selling them on the merchandise stall at the arena so hopefully Paul can pick me one up.

Nate thumbs up

Hi, Nate. Word I heard is that sizes were very limited in that shirt at the venue as of yesterday. I had someone there snag me one. They have similar T's in cream with a blue tongue now, but they have the album title on them over in the RS store, with the album. I liked the plain ones better, and I almost never buy a men's sized shirt.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: October 22, 2016 03:03

waterrats
2014Slayer
SomeTorontoGirl
I expect Box Office won't know before anyone else, if my Vancouver experience in '06 is any indication. Damn. All packed. I'm guessing "8 pm" would be Vegas time? I'll have to set my alarm to check, otherwise getting up before 4am to catch my flight. Where is sssoul with her insense of Get It On?

I just spoke with AXS again, and they have tickets in 206, 8 and on the floor still, but not very many. They don't know anything about the reschedule, but it is not off the table yet. So my friend and I are just going to hope that a reschedule is going to happen, or Lucky Dips tonight, and believe in good Stones karma.

If you do ask for a refund, they credit all the fees and everything back to your credit card. To ask for a refund, click on "Refund Policy" at the bottom of the www.axs.com website.

Sounds good!

More of this: Alexandra is flying in to LV:

instagram

@Aquamarine - you win by 2 minutes, hehehe smileys with beer

This is going to be the weirdest Stones show ever. First one sold out for months, cxl'd. And contrary to what AXS reps are saying, I'm able to pull MULTIPLE blocks of the max (eight) seats off the AXS.com seating chart. This plus the added inventory from the scalper's market. Not taking pleasure in pointing this out, but $810 for a lower bowl or floor seat is not going to sell after the fan base filled the demand but couldn't stay for three days later. I'm going to my damnedest to move from my $172.50 sec. 211 seat and get down and use that unsold overpriced property to its fullest.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: October 22, 2016 03:10

angee
Nate
Cristiano Radtke

I can't see the white tshirt with blue tongue logo on there but I believe they are selling them on the merchandise stall at the arena so hopefully Paul can pick me one up.

Nate thumbs up

Hi, Nate. Word I heard is that sizes were very limited in that shirt at the venue as of yesterday. I had someone there snag me one. They have similar T's in cream with a blue tongue now, but they have the album title on them over in the RS store, with the album. I liked the plain ones better, and I almost never buy a men's sized shirt.

Hi angee thanks for the info
I need a size small so hopefully my friend who is in Vegas can pick me one up I agree on the design I prefer the plain one as well but if they don't have them I will get the cream one from the store.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: October 22, 2016 03:33

Went to the Box Office around 1430 this afternoon and refunded my pair from Wednesday and my single for tomorrow... Separate refunds since they were separate purchases.

Bought 3 seats in 11 Row W for tmrw... Very courteous and said they'd been told 10-22 is on.

So ready! I expect we will see The Stones with somethin to prove!

Enjoy!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 22, 2016 03:46

You were able to refund your single for tomorrow TKinOH even though that show was never cancelled or postponed?
Or am I misunderstanding something?

CANCELLED SHOWS
Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: October 22, 2016 01:54

ROLLING STONES CANCELLED SHOW..ANY INFORMATION AND WILL NEXT SHOW GO ON.

Re: CANCELLED SHOWS
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 22, 2016 01:58

Maybe check out this post ....................

The Rolling Stones Las Vegas show October 19 cancelled

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: October 22, 2016 04:37

All righhhhht!!! We're on. Good times to be had for all.hot smiley

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: October 22, 2016 07:24

bv
Further updates are coming here:

The Rolling Stones Las Vegas show Saturday October 22 is on!

[iorr.org]

Praise the Lord!!! I can sleep easy tonight. See you all at the T-Mobile arena tomorrow smiling smiley

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: October 22, 2016 07:51

So happy for all you Saturday people! Have a wonderful time! As of now, the only tix left are $350 and up, so that kind of lets me out...unless they drop more tonight/early tomorrow. Hoping for that reschedule! Please, guys!!!

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: October 22, 2016 09:15

I had purchased the 2 for Wednesday's show prior to the Saturday show going on sale. The only way I could get three together was to buy them for tomorrow.

And yes, I refunded the pair for Wednesday, and the single I had in 222 for tomorrow, in separate refunds since they were separate transactions to begin with. Then I purchased the new seats in Section 11 Row W for tomorrow's show.

I think they were being very accommodating to whatever the customer needed to do... Young dude was very polite and after I told him I had 2 for 10-19 and 1 for 10-22 but wanted 3 together, he said he'd have to refund the tix I had and then I could buy 3 seats together.

He also said they'd been informed that the show was officially on, and I was there at around 2:30pm.

Now to splurge on merch and then Rock 'n' Roll! I'm bringing 2 Stones virgins along, one of whom wasn't originally going to attend this week!

PS: Billy Idol kicked arse at the HOB Friday night!

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: October 22, 2016 09:30

laurel
So happy for all you Saturday people! Have a wonderful time! As of now, the only tix left are $350 and up, so that kind of lets me out...unless they drop more tonight/early tomorrow. Hoping for that reschedule! Please, guys!!!

As at 11:30 pm PDT, I see some $250 tix (P4) in section 205. Probably not many - seats are split if you order more than 4.

Date: October 22, 2016 09:58

DeanGoodman
laurel

As at 11:30 pm PDT, I see some $250 tix (P4) in section 205. Probably not many - seats are split if you order more than 4.

Thank you so much, DeanGoodman! Those were not there earlier. Now the big question...keep the Row A seats I had and count on a reschedule or grab these...

Date: October 22, 2016 18:20

Laurel, hi, I might be interested in your row A, assuming there might be a reschedule...email me? (address in my profile.)

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: October 22, 2016 18:41

I have two seats, section 221, for cheap if anyone interested. Text me at 214-734-3665, if any interest. It's gonna be great!!

Date: October 22, 2016 19:33

angee
Laurel, hi, I might be interested in your row A, assuming there might be a reschedule...email me? (address in my profile.)

Hi, angee, I decided to keep them and gamble on a reschedule. If my friend can't make it and the other ticket becomes available, I will let you know!

Date: October 22, 2016 19:36

Shesarainbow
I have two seats, section 221, for cheap if anyone interested. Text me at 214-734-3665, if any interest. It's gonna be great!!

Just curious if these are still available. Thanks.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: October 22, 2016 20:26

Please reschedule..still got my lucky dips!!!!

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: October 22, 2016 20:46

ohmercy61
Please reschedule..still got my lucky dips!!!!

My Lucky Dips have the same sentiments. Reschedule, reschedule! smiling smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 22, 2016 22:22

angee
Nate
Cristiano Radtke

Nate thumbs up

Just came from the stand and they had all sizes back in stock.. (As of noon)

Posted by: bradleycsocal ()
Date: October 23, 2016 01:25

If they reschedule the 19th show anytime soon T Mobile has open dates next Wednesday or Thursday, the 26th or 27th. After that the next block of open dates are November 7th-16th, which seems like a long time to wait......

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: October 23, 2016 01:37

bradleycsocal
If they reschedule the 19th show anytime soon T Mobile has open dates next Wednesday or Thursday, the 26th or 27th. After that the next block of open dates are November 7th-16th, which seems like a long time to wait......

26th would be nice, just one week later, and not getting into the Halloween weekend.

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: October 23, 2016 08:05

Wish everyone luck who is still holding out hope for a reschedule but I just don't see it happening. When BV lists a show as cancelled on the tour page it is not a good omen that it will happen.

Date: October 23, 2016 11:16

I would like to start a chant, if anyone would care to join me. Sending positive vibes out to the Universe or anyone who is watching. The more the better!

RESCHEDULE...RESCHEDULE...RESCHEDULE...RESCHEDULE...PLEASE!!! smiling smiley

Posted by: bradleycsocal ()
Date: October 23, 2016 12:18

Reschedule reschedule reschedule. I am hoping that the fact that there are no other shows scheduled make the reschedule more likely.......

Date: October 23, 2016 13:22

Thanks, laurel, okay if there is a reschedule (reschedule, reschedule) and your friend can't go, let me know.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: October 23, 2016 17:16

Maybe it would be interesting to Know if bv is still there or if he flew home already

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: October 23, 2016 18:19

Probably going to boston.

Date: October 23, 2016 18:44

Thanks, guys. Hopefully, the Universe and the boys will hear us! I will definitely let you know, angee.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 12 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2000
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home