Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14
Re: The Rolling Stones Las Vegas show October 19 cancelled
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 25, 2016 00:08

just thinking...if you bought ticket from a scalper who bought their ticket legit online...it seems that not only are you screwed for a refund...but the scalper can collect again!?

Ticket holders for the cancelled performance should be aware of the following:

TICKET REFUNDS

Credit Cards – Orders purchased with a credit card for the cancelled performance will be refunded to the credit card used for purchase

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-25 00:09 by HalfNanker.

Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: October 25, 2016 01:06

I don't think many people bought tickets from actual scalpers on the street as the show was cancelled before people would have showed up to the venue. If you bought your tickets through a vendor like Stubhub or Vivid you have to provide a credit card in order to sell tickets. Those vendors will charge the sellers credit card so the purchasers will get back what they paid.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: October 25, 2016 19:37

I am taking a break from Stones on social media for a while. It is going to take a while for the sting to go away from the poor way the cancelled show was handled. They really don't care about their individual fans. Still don't have a refund for the almost $1,000 we had spent on our tickets. News of the Boston concert hurts now, and explains a lot.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-25 19:39 by 2014Slayer.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 25, 2016 21:32

mistermorphine
More like screwed! To many people telling us to hang on for reschedule! I would of made the extension to Sat work had they just said to bad so sad! I mean what the hell is another $2,000.00?

On another note of those that bought a Premium Package (gold, silver, sapphire, etc) did you get your package(s) and or were you told you were to pick them up at the show????
I was told that you would of had to of picked them up at the show, but was not told that until after the show, no word in advance and I have always had those SWAG items mailed to me never picked up.
Have a great day!

what the hell is another 2000 dollars???
jesus , i have to work 2 months for that money.
jeroen

Posted by: Al65 ()
Date: October 25, 2016 22:36

Did you check email I was informed before how and where to pick up packages could've gone into spam

Posted by: mistermorphine ()
Date: October 26, 2016 00:55

corriecas
mistermorphine
More like screwed! To many people telling us to hang on for reschedule! I would of made the extension to Sat work had they just said to bad so sad! I mean what the hell is another $2,000.00?

On another note of those that bought a Premium Package (gold, silver, sapphire, etc) did you get your package(s) and or were you told you were to pick them up at the show????
I was told that you would of had to of picked them up at the show, but was not told that until after the show, no word in advance and I have always had those SWAG items mailed to me never picked up.
Have a great day!

what the hell is another 2000 dollars???
jesus , i have to work 2 months for that money.
jeroen

If you make a $1,000.00 a month you probably should look for a different occupation. In fact move to Nebraska and I will put you to work for $2,000.00 a month!
My point is I already had way more than $2 grand into it with air fare, hotels, meals, tickets, missed work, etc and I would stayed the extra days had they announced the Weds. show was cancelled before I left on Friday as it would been less costly than coming back at a later date!
Bad deal all around!

Posted by: mistermorphine ()
Date: October 26, 2016 00:57

I did check the spam file and did not see it, but THANKS for clearing it up for me I appreciate it!cool smiley

][/u]
Al65
Did you check email I was informed before how and where to pick up packages could've gone into spam

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1841
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home