Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...90919293949596979899100...LastNext
Current Page: 95 of 147
Re: New Rolling Stones studio album due out in 2016
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 9, 2016 11:23

Or...he is working on some songs for the Crow album..

Jeroen

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: June 9, 2016 11:34

DandelionPowderman
Pretty sure he's doing overdubs for the new Stones album.
thumbs up

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 9, 2016 12:09

Doesn't it start to lean against early spring 2017?

Posted by: wicked67 ()
Date: June 9, 2016 12:10

audio message from Keith confirm this photo is session for new album rolling stones!

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: June 9, 2016 12:35

wicked67
audio message from Keith confirm this photo is session for new album rolling stones!

source?

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: June 9, 2016 12:42

Stoneage
Doesn't it start to lean against early spring 2017?

As in it's coming this Fall!! hot smiley

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: June 9, 2016 18:24

wicked67

smileys with beer

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: June 9, 2016 18:28

pepganzo
wicked67

smileys with beer

I don't doubt but where is this found? I didn't see on his site. confused smiley

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: June 9, 2016 19:45

He was at Germano's Studios in N.Y.C....Where are the others Stones?!?He record alone?!?Those pics are about new Sheryl Crow's album where there is the collaboration of Waddy Wachtel & Co...

Date: June 9, 2016 20:55

When do they start sessions in London, next week or in two weeks?!?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 9, 2016 22:27

"Gibson Super 400 CES from 1957".

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: June 10, 2016 00:02

Fantastic news!

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: June 10, 2016 01:48

wicked67

As was said here already .. I am not doubting it is in fact for the Stones album
... but as well .. and as was already asked...

What audio source / audio message are you talking about?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 10, 2016 03:48

KRiffhard
DandelionPowderman
Pretty sure he's doing overdubs for the new Stones album.
thumbs up

thumbs up

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 10, 2016 18:57

Bring it on already! Do a Netflix exclusive album documentary and then a proper launch on iTunes music with proper bonus tracks etc. Do it now, I want it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-10 18:57 by Lorenz.

Date: June 10, 2016 19:12

Lorenz
Bring it on already! Do a Netflix exclusive album documentary and then a proper launch on iTunes music with proper bonus tracks etc. Do it now, I want it!

thumbs upthumbs up

Date: June 10, 2016 19:20

roller99
TeddyB1018
roller99
IanBillen
TeddyB1018
I wouldn't be surprised if they did finish off some unreleased songs, Rocky. I thought I'd run into Don the other night at a family oriented gig but it didn't happen. Regardless, I would guess my sister's friend who serves as consultant on Stones and KR projects will have some info soon.

You KNOW Don Was ...? That's fantastic!! (Dude is the best ..and the man in that side of the industry). I'd give almost anything to meet the guy. He was the one who actually inspired me to go away to audio recording school ... no kidding (true story).

I know exactly where Don Was is going to be this weekend. If I can make it, I'll ask him.

He's playing with Bob Thiele and Katey Sagal, I think? Muttchella one of them called it? All dear old friends of mine. Unfortunately, I'm going to be away this weekend.

He's not performing. I know how to get in touch with him. We met up at the Stones show in 2013. Anything you want me to ask him?

Hi Roller! Any news about new stuff?!

Date: June 10, 2016 19:30

Teddy, Roller, Mpj, Georgelicks...give us some news!!

Date: June 10, 2016 20:24

C'mon mates...Can't wait!!!winking smileythumbs up

Date: June 10, 2016 20:35

Right...

I mean... roller99 .. came up with the notion in that he knows how to contact Don Was and in turn, asked all of us if there was anything he could ask him on our behalf... .....

I am not saying he's fibbing ... or calling anyone our but at the same time saying.. he posted all that.. and we replied ... and he never showed up in explaining if he spoke to him and why or why not? .... ( confused smiley )

What's all that about...?

Date: June 10, 2016 20:38

KRiffhard
roller99
TeddyB1018
roller99
IanBillen
TeddyB1018
I wouldn't be surprised if they did finish off some unreleased songs, Rocky. I thought I'd run into Don the other night at a family oriented gig but it didn't happen. Regardless, I would guess my sister's friend who serves as consultant on Stones and KR projects will have some info soon.

You KNOW Don Was ...? That's fantastic!! (Dude is the best ..and the man in that side of the industry). I'd give almost anything to meet the guy. He was the one who actually inspired me to go away to audio recording school ... no kidding (true story).

I know exactly where Don Was is going to be this weekend. If I can make it, I'll ask him.

He's playing with Bob Thiele and Katey Sagal, I think? Muttchella one of them called it? All dear old friends of mine. Unfortunately, I'm going to be away this weekend.

He's not performing. I know how to get in touch with him. We met up at the Stones show in 2013. Anything you want me to ask him?

Hi Roller! Any news about new stuff?!

^^^^^^I know right?

I mean... 'roller99' .. came up with the notion in that he knows how to contact Don Was personally and in turn, asked all of us if there was anything he could ask him on our behalf... .....

Look .. I am not saying he's fibbing ... or calling anyone out ... but at the same time .. our mate posted all that.. we replied ... He never showed up again in elaborating or remarking back ... or in saying if he spoke to him or why or why not? etc. etc. ?.... >> ( confused smiley )

What's all that about...?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-10 20:43 by IanBillen.

Date: June 10, 2016 21:43

roller99 is a good guy with connections. He gave us info about Europe and touring yesterday. He'll get back with info when he can, surely.

Date: June 10, 2016 21:59

DandelionPowderman
roller99 is a good guy with connections. He gave us info about Europe and touring yesterday. He'll get back with info when he can, surely.

I gotcha.. wasn't sayin he wasn't a good bloke.. or that he was joshin us...

I was wonderin about anything related to his Don Was connections and if he ever tried reaching out to him as he said he was gonna do for us. Never heard anything more about it .. is my only thing.

Date: June 10, 2016 22:14

DandelionPowderman

Go Roller, go! thumbs up

Posted by: stones40 ()
Date: June 11, 2016 00:43

Mick Jagger is attending the Euro football competition with his son Lucas to watch the England matches which start Saturday 11/6/16.
This could last for 2 - 4 weeks which suggests that completing a new album is not a priority of Micks at the moment.
Info. for this was provided by Lucas's mum Luciana in national newspaper 2 part article entitled Roll Model.

Date: June 11, 2016 07:55

mailexile67
He was at Germano's Studios in N.Y.C....Where are the others Stones?!?He record alone?!?Those pics are about new Sheryl Crow's album where there is the collaboration of Waddy Wachtel & Co...

**Ronnie was there with him as well (perhaps others were too ... we do not know...but certainly Ronnie was .. Ronnie and was photo'd outside the door of Germanos Studios with Keith smoking. Ronnie was smoking an e-cig. It was taken a day or two ago. No reports of any of the others. Perhaps they were there as well.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: June 11, 2016 08:09

Claiming to "know" (whatever that means) Don Was is one thing, but claiming to be able to get some info from him concerning the new Stones album ... how silly is that? People who believe that anybody from the inner circle is allowed to spread news like this are simply naive. Stones contracts are usually very strict and any whistleblowers who leak more than pretty generic information like "oh, it's great stuff, probably up with the best they have ever done, but sorry, I can't tell you more at this point" most likely won't ever work for them again.

Date: June 11, 2016 09:35

alimente
Claiming to "know" (whatever that means) Don Was is one thing, but claiming to be able to get some info from him concerning the new Stones album ... how silly is that? People who believe that anybody from the inner circle is allowed to spread news like this are simply naive. Stones contracts are usually very strict and any whistleblowers who leak more than pretty generic information like "oh, it's great stuff, probably up with the best they have ever done, but sorry, I can't tell you more at this point" most likely won't ever work for them again.

I agree and understand all that. They know to keep their mouths closed while still being cordial... giving general answers at best. The Stones circle is of the tightest in the biz... and they don't allow whistle blowers.

However the guy asked if we had any questions for Don Was? What was I (or any of us) supposed to say .. "Nahhhhhh he's not going to tell us anything anyway" ... Lol. All that is true BUT hey .. all we wanted was a little glimmer lol

Date: June 11, 2016 10:46

IanBillen
alimente

I agree and understand all that. They know to keep their mouths closed while still being cordial... giving general answers at best. The Stones circle is of the tightest in the biz... and they don't allow whistle blowers.

However the guy asked if we had any questions for Don Was? What was I (or any of us) supposed to say .. "Nahhhhhh he's not going to tell us anything anyway" ... Lol. All that is true BUT hey .. all we wanted was a little glimmer lol

For example...are they in studio now?!

Date: June 11, 2016 11:28

Ronnie is in N.Y.C.?!?He has posted a couple of his pics on facebook in his London home one week ago...I doubt it!
Mick and then Keith said that in June they'll come back in studio to finish new album...So, I see Keith's pics in N.Y.C., Ronnie's pics in London, have news about Mick in France looking soccer European Championship...I am a little bit "confused"!confused smileyeye rolling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...90919293949596979899100...LastNext
Current Page: 95 of 147

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1761
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home