Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Minneapolis MN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: maui13 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:20

Got tickets!!!!

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:47

Woohoo, scored 8 tickets together so we can take all the kids!

Posted by: wplett ()
Date: April 8, 2015 19:08

Got tickets as well! Can't wait!

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: April 8, 2015 19:34

I am not having luck.
No Result Found: we could not find any tickets....

I am in AMEX preferred. Any suggestions?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 8, 2015 19:37

Try using a different device. I was not able to get through (still can't get anything) on my laptop, but the mobile devices worked.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:15

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:17

Which state to use if you live in europe?

Date: April 8, 2015 21:37

JumpinJeppeFlash
Which state to use if you live in europe?

Minnesota or MN

Date: April 8, 2015 22:05

drbryant
Try using a different device. I was not able to get through (still can't get anything) on my laptop, but the mobile devices worked.

Thanks drb. I swapped the internet connection my laptop was using from 'home/Comcast' to a 'Verizon Jetpack cellular' connection. First try and I was getting results. Not sure what was going on..... But now I have tickets. Thanks!

Posted by: medling ()
Date: April 8, 2015 22:12

Any info on Pandora presale code for tomorrow? I missed out on tickets this morning.

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: April 8, 2015 23:13

What site are you seeing or buying TCF tix? I have bought tix today for other venues but can not see where Ticketmaster has any June 3 Minneapolis show posted or link to tix.

Posted by: Barbs ()
Date: April 8, 2015 23:15

I had trouble this morning, any help would be appreciated.
Date: April 8, 2015 23:23

This morning during presales I had 3 tickets that I was going to buy. I had already made an account at axs and when I hit the enter to purchase the tickets I got this error message: err_1000 showshop.seriesInfoW I wish I had a screen shot of it but I didn't think that fast.

I'm hoping to be able to buy tomorrow with pandora code and I don't want the same thing to happen. Any ideas anyone?

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: April 9, 2015 00:01

Thanks Barbs

Re: I had trouble this morning, any help would be appreciated.
Date: April 9, 2015 02:48

Barbs
This morning during presales I had 3 tickets that I was going to buy. I had already made an account at axs and when I hit the enter to purchase the tickets I got this error message: err_1000 showshop.seriesInfoW I wish I had a screen shot of it but I didn't think that fast.

I'm hoping to be able to buy tomorrow with pandora code and I don't want the same thing to happen. Any ideas anyone?

At 6:30pm cdt, using AMEX Preferred Seating, I can find pairs on the Floor sec B and E rows 30+. And sec 142 rows 25 or so. Tickets ARE available.

If you're having trouble, avoid AMEX presale - never worked today. Use AMEX Preferred - every try I get available pairs.

Also, most important, as drb said earlier, "Try using a different device". My laptop would not get available tickets on my home internet. iPad nothing. Went to a different connection and laptop would pull tix every time. iPad still nothing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 02:50 by cmc.

Re: I had trouble this morning, any help would be appreciated.
Date: April 9, 2015 04:24

cmc
Barbs

At 6:30pm cdt, using AMEX Preferred Seating, I can find pairs on the Floor sec B and E rows 30+. And sec 142 rows 25 or so. Tickets ARE available.

If you're having trouble, avoid AMEX presale - never worked today. Use AMEX Preferred - every try I get available pairs.

Also, most important, as drb said earlier, "Try using a different device". My laptop would not get available tickets on my home internet. iPad nothing. Went to a different connection and laptop would pull tix every time. iPad still nothing.

Thanks cmc, I don't have the right card for preferred and my phone is kind of a stupid smart phone. I'll check it though. The only other thing I have is my kindle but it's going to go through my home internet. I just don't get why I had tixs and then I got the error.

If nothing happens for me tomorrow I'll make my daughter stay home from school on Monday when the rest of the tix go on sale. I need 3 seats together, hubby wants to go too. (I also need to get the cheaper seats, unfortunately, because I'm a stay at home mom) She has the iphone and apple laptop. If we get tickets this will be her first concert. She's 14 and really wants to go. I figure it's a right of passage to skip school for concert tickets. I did it for Led Zeppelin in '75 when I was 15 winking smiley

I might focus on Sommerset because I've never had a problem with Ticketmaster.

Date: April 9, 2015 04:26

lol it won't let me say eye phone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 04:27 by Barbs.

Posted by: MDman ()
Date: April 9, 2015 04:36

Minneapolis AmEx presale is a Total DISASTER. Stated searching for lower level $424.00 seats at 10:00am. After over 2 hours on a computer and IPad. Exactly 4 sections and 8 rows were all that surfaced. They are clearly offering very limited tickets during the presale. I've did STONES pre sales in 2005 & 2006 with Great results. McCartney pre sales in 2011, 2013 & 2014 were also very successful. The ticket prices are ridiculous as well. 2014 got me row 17 field seats at Target Field for McCartney @ $250.00. The Stones are a $150.00 higher for similar seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 04:38 by MDman.

Date: April 9, 2015 18:18

Any luck with pandora presale? I can't pull anything at all!

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:23

Not even any singles available via Pandora so far.

Date: April 9, 2015 18:34

I finally got in and found 3 tickets together. Not good seats at all. But at least we're going. Section 222 row 16. I'm still looking for better seats. I can still pull up seats but they aren't any better.

Date: April 9, 2015 18:35

It's crazy, I pulled two nice seats for Milwaukee instantly, but can't get one seat in a venue twice the size! Axs is messed up.

Date: April 9, 2015 19:02

I'm still able to pull up seats medling. I had problems yesterday though, have you had any luck yet?

I wish I had gotten seats for Milwaukee. Maybe Monday?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 19:04 by Barbs.

Date: April 9, 2015 19:33

I was able to get two after about 45 minutes. Really excited! I think my network at work doesn't like the axs site. Neither my desktop or laptop could get anything, but i tried my phone and on the first try was able to find tickets. Weird.

Date: April 10, 2015 18:41

Yay!!!! I just scored seats to Summerfest! I'm so happy and excited smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-10 21:32 by Barbs.

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: April 16, 2015 02:51

A bunch of $199/149 seats have been released on AXS - go get 'em! Scored 4 in 139!!!

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: April 16, 2015 03:12

It appears some gold, silver, and sapphire vip's are being re-allocated. Nice find. You're one fast weinerdog!

Back of the sapphires were also re-allocated earlier for Columbus, Pittsburgh and possibly Nashville and KC.

weinerdog
A bunch of $199/149 seats have been released on AXS - go get 'em! Scored 4 in 139!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-16 03:16 by josepi.

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: April 16, 2015 03:47

I'm completely OCD when it comes to concerts/ticket buying smiling smiley

The four I got were for a friend, but I lucked out and got 2 LD tickets. So, with those vip being re-allocated (hadn't thought of that but the seat locations make sense) just 2 days after the on-sale, does this mean that demand for the show might be pretty soft?

Perhaps that bodes a bit better for those of us with LD hoping to get upgraded?

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: April 16, 2015 03:52

weinerdog
I'm completely OCD when it comes to concerts/ticket buying smiling smiley

The four I got were for a friend, but I lucked out and got 2 LD tickets. So, with those vip being re-allocated (hadn't thought of that but the seat locations make sense) just 2 days after the on-sale, does this mean that demand for the show might be pretty soft?

Perhaps that bodes a bit better for those of us with LD hoping to get upgraded?

My own personal opinion, believe it at your own risk - i'm just guessing, is that 1) sales are REAL soft for about 6 of the shows (including Minneapolis). AND... that the soft shows are going to be really great for the dippers! I dipped Columbus and Pittsburgh. They're pretty soft too. Good luck to both of us!!! I also think that there will be some unsold diamond vips eventually re-allocated. Maybe (but not probably) even some platinums.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-16 04:06 by josepi.

Posted by: LetsWork ()
Date: April 16, 2015 04:39

josepi
It appears some gold, silver, and sapphire vip's are being re-allocated. Nice find. You're one fast weinerdog!

Back of the sapphires were also re-allocated earlier for Columbus, Pittsburgh and possibly Nashville and KC.

weinerdog

I just scored 209, row 6. Considering all of the scalpers are selling rows 29-32 in that section, I feel pretty good about waiting a few days until the better seats went on sale.

I hope I can still see the whole stage from that perspective; it's a little side-stage, but I'd rather be close on the side than far away with a straight-on view.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1971
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home