Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Minneapolis MN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: maui13 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:20

Got tickets!!!!

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:47

Woohoo, scored 8 tickets together so we can take all the kids!

Posted by: wplett ()
Date: April 8, 2015 19:08

Got tickets as well! Can't wait!

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: April 8, 2015 19:34

I am not having luck.
No Result Found: we could not find any tickets....

I am in AMEX preferred. Any suggestions?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 8, 2015 19:37

Try using a different device. I was not able to get through (still can't get anything) on my laptop, but the mobile devices worked.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:15

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:17

Which state to use if you live in europe?

Date: April 8, 2015 21:37

JumpinJeppeFlash
Which state to use if you live in europe?

Minnesota or MN

Date: April 8, 2015 22:05

drbryant
Try using a different device. I was not able to get through (still can't get anything) on my laptop, but the mobile devices worked.

Thanks drb. I swapped the internet connection my laptop was using from 'home/Comcast' to a 'Verizon Jetpack cellular' connection. First try and I was getting results. Not sure what was going on..... But now I have tickets. Thanks!

Posted by: medling ()
Date: April 8, 2015 22:12

Any info on Pandora presale code for tomorrow? I missed out on tickets this morning.

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: April 8, 2015 23:13

What site are you seeing or buying TCF tix? I have bought tix today for other venues but can not see where Ticketmaster has any June 3 Minneapolis show posted or link to tix.

Posted by: Barbs ()
Date: April 8, 2015 23:15

I had trouble this morning, any help would be appreciated.
Date: April 8, 2015 23:23

This morning during presales I had 3 tickets that I was going to buy. I had already made an account at axs and when I hit the enter to purchase the tickets I got this error message: err_1000 showshop.seriesInfoW I wish I had a screen shot of it but I didn't think that fast.

I'm hoping to be able to buy tomorrow with pandora code and I don't want the same thing to happen. Any ideas anyone?

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: April 9, 2015 00:01

Thanks Barbs

Re: I had trouble this morning, any help would be appreciated.
Date: April 9, 2015 02:48

Barbs
This morning during presales I had 3 tickets that I was going to buy. I had already made an account at axs and when I hit the enter to purchase the tickets I got this error message: err_1000 showshop.seriesInfoW I wish I had a screen shot of it but I didn't think that fast.

I'm hoping to be able to buy tomorrow with pandora code and I don't want the same thing to happen. Any ideas anyone?

At 6:30pm cdt, using AMEX Preferred Seating, I can find pairs on the Floor sec B and E rows 30+. And sec 142 rows 25 or so. Tickets ARE available.

If you're having trouble, avoid AMEX presale - never worked today. Use AMEX Preferred - every try I get available pairs.

Also, most important, as drb said earlier, "Try using a different device". My laptop would not get available tickets on my home internet. iPad nothing. Went to a different connection and laptop would pull tix every time. iPad still nothing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 02:50 by cmc.

Re: I had trouble this morning, any help would be appreciated.
Date: April 9, 2015 04:24

cmc
Barbs

At 6:30pm cdt, using AMEX Preferred Seating, I can find pairs on the Floor sec B and E rows 30+. And sec 142 rows 25 or so. Tickets ARE available.

If you're having trouble, avoid AMEX presale - never worked today. Use AMEX Preferred - every try I get available pairs.

Also, most important, as drb said earlier, "Try using a different device". My laptop would not get available tickets on my home internet. iPad nothing. Went to a different connection and laptop would pull tix every time. iPad still nothing.

Thanks cmc, I don't have the right card for preferred and my phone is kind of a stupid smart phone. I'll check it though. The only other thing I have is my kindle but it's going to go through my home internet. I just don't get why I had tixs and then I got the error.

If nothing happens for me tomorrow I'll make my daughter stay home from school on Monday when the rest of the tix go on sale. I need 3 seats together, hubby wants to go too. (I also need to get the cheaper seats, unfortunately, because I'm a stay at home mom) She has the iphone and apple laptop. If we get tickets this will be her first concert. She's 14 and really wants to go. I figure it's a right of passage to skip school for concert tickets. I did it for Led Zeppelin in '75 when I was 15 winking smiley

I might focus on Sommerset because I've never had a problem with Ticketmaster.

Date: April 9, 2015 04:26

lol it won't let me say eye phone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 04:27 by Barbs.

Posted by: MDman ()
Date: April 9, 2015 04:36

Minneapolis AmEx presale is a Total DISASTER. Stated searching for lower level $424.00 seats at 10:00am. After over 2 hours on a computer and IPad. Exactly 4 sections and 8 rows were all that surfaced. They are clearly offering very limited tickets during the presale. I've did STONES pre sales in 2005 & 2006 with Great results. McCartney pre sales in 2011, 2013 & 2014 were also very successful. The ticket prices are ridiculous as well. 2014 got me row 17 field seats at Target Field for McCartney @ $250.00. The Stones are a $150.00 higher for similar seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 04:38 by MDman.

Date: April 9, 2015 18:18

Any luck with pandora presale? I can't pull anything at all!

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:23

Not even any singles available via Pandora so far.

Date: April 9, 2015 18:34

I finally got in and found 3 tickets together. Not good seats at all. But at least we're going. Section 222 row 16. I'm still looking for better seats. I can still pull up seats but they aren't any better.

Date: April 9, 2015 18:35

It's crazy, I pulled two nice seats for Milwaukee instantly, but can't get one seat in a venue twice the size! Axs is messed up.

Date: April 9, 2015 19:02

I'm still able to pull up seats medling. I had problems yesterday though, have you had any luck yet?

I wish I had gotten seats for Milwaukee. Maybe Monday?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 19:04 by Barbs.

Date: April 9, 2015 19:33

I was able to get two after about 45 minutes. Really excited! I think my network at work doesn't like the axs site. Neither my desktop or laptop could get anything, but i tried my phone and on the first try was able to find tickets. Weird.

Date: April 10, 2015 18:41

Yay!!!! I just scored seats to Summerfest! I'm so happy and excited smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-10 21:32 by Barbs.

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: April 16, 2015 02:51

A bunch of $199/149 seats have been released on AXS - go get 'em! Scored 4 in 139!!!

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: April 16, 2015 03:12

It appears some gold, silver, and sapphire vip's are being re-allocated. Nice find. You're one fast weinerdog!

Back of the sapphires were also re-allocated earlier for Columbus, Pittsburgh and possibly Nashville and KC.

weinerdog
A bunch of $199/149 seats have been released on AXS - go get 'em! Scored 4 in 139!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-16 03:16 by josepi.

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: April 16, 2015 03:47

I'm completely OCD when it comes to concerts/ticket buying smiling smiley

The four I got were for a friend, but I lucked out and got 2 LD tickets. So, with those vip being re-allocated (hadn't thought of that but the seat locations make sense) just 2 days after the on-sale, does this mean that demand for the show might be pretty soft?

Perhaps that bodes a bit better for those of us with LD hoping to get upgraded?

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: April 16, 2015 03:52

weinerdog
I'm completely OCD when it comes to concerts/ticket buying smiling smiley

The four I got were for a friend, but I lucked out and got 2 LD tickets. So, with those vip being re-allocated (hadn't thought of that but the seat locations make sense) just 2 days after the on-sale, does this mean that demand for the show might be pretty soft?

Perhaps that bodes a bit better for those of us with LD hoping to get upgraded?

My own personal opinion, believe it at your own risk - i'm just guessing, is that 1) sales are REAL soft for about 6 of the shows (including Minneapolis). AND... that the soft shows are going to be really great for the dippers! I dipped Columbus and Pittsburgh. They're pretty soft too. Good luck to both of us!!! I also think that there will be some unsold diamond vips eventually re-allocated. Maybe (but not probably) even some platinums.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-16 04:06 by josepi.

Posted by: LetsWork ()
Date: April 16, 2015 04:39

josepi
It appears some gold, silver, and sapphire vip's are being re-allocated. Nice find. You're one fast weinerdog!

Back of the sapphires were also re-allocated earlier for Columbus, Pittsburgh and possibly Nashville and KC.

weinerdog

I just scored 209, row 6. Considering all of the scalpers are selling rows 29-32 in that section, I feel pretty good about waiting a few days until the better seats went on sale.

I hope I can still see the whole stage from that perspective; it's a little side-stage, but I'd rather be close on the side than far away with a straight-on view.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1558
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home