Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819Next
Current Page: 18 of 19
Re: Zürich 01 June 2014 Rolling Stones show live updates
Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: June 3, 2014 04:43

waterrats
maumau
so mt has a technical problem with his guitar and i read this thread and learn that it is a quarrel no, it is a fight to the point of wrestling between him and keith, more: the quarrel is that keith is possibly angry because of mt playing too long...

then i see this

MarkSchneider
Midnight Rambler Zurich 2014

(8:22 - 9:35 MT's guitar incident)

hey what's wrong in here people

Thanks for posting, Mark - now we have the solution of all these riddles and worries. Mick's guitar clearsly gets heavily out of tune so he hands it to the back to get it fixed. Usually, at that point in the show, he would play licks and fills to interact with Jagger, but now he can't.

You can see him in the back, playing air guitar, quite amusing, then throwing his pick into the air in a guesture of resignation. Later, Keith turns to Charlie and clearly grins from one ear to the other - that's just things which happen during shows and it has to take more to get the Stones out of the flow during the show...

I must admit to be relieved - at first I had thought there really could have been some quarrel between Mick T and Keith. Well then, on with the show...
This video has been heavily doctored. The stage performance from Oslo has been carefully edited in where there was a knock out brawl over who gets the last solo in MR. That's why it's took a full night to appear. Those Stones are crafty.

Posted by: carlorossi ()
Date: June 3, 2014 08:12

This clip led me to "Worried about you" from the same night. I know many have given Ronnie props lately for stepping up his game, but I had no idea. This solo is crafty. I would say he has his fingers back and more. Interesting.

Posted by: erad ()
Date: June 3, 2014 08:30

Good to see all of the smoke coming from the crowd. grinning smiley

Worried About You is one of my favourite Stones tracks, and they're nailing it. Ronnie's solos are much better on the recent versions than they were in '02-'03. I think the Les Paul has a lot to do with it, the thick tone just sounds so much better imo. Hope they play it in Auckland!

Date: June 3, 2014 09:09

erad
Good to see all of the smoke coming from the crowd. grinning smiley

Worried About You is one of my favourite Stones tracks, and they're nailing it. Ronnie's solos are much better on the recent versions than they were in '02-'03. I think the Les Paul has a lot to do with it, the thick tone just sounds so much better imo. Hope they play it in Auckland!

Wood being sober and dedicated has a lot to do with it...

Posted by: erad ()
Date: June 3, 2014 09:16

Indeed, really is great to see him focused on his playing instead of constantly hamming it up, although the trademark showmanship is still there. grinning smiley

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: June 3, 2014 10:12

Go Ronnie!!! hot smiley

Posted by: black limousine ()
Date: June 3, 2014 10:17

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: June 3, 2014 11:17

It was my first time in Zürich

Great and funny show. Jagger´s power is amazing

Posted by: elvisloose ()
Date: June 3, 2014 11:55

Beast
I am still on a Rolling Stones high from Zurich and seeing their plane take off was just the icing on the cake. The entrance fee to the observation deck was five Swiss francs well spent! Their plane waited so long to take off that I barely squeaked onto my own plane - a few minutes more and the door would have closed. After a while on the deck, I was approached by a very meek-looking Swiss lady, aged 75 at the very least, who obviously recognised that I wasn't your average plane spotter - because neither was she. I speak no German and she spoke no English but she communicated to me that she'd been at the show the night before and that she loved the Rolling Stones. She mimicked her heart pounding when the plane taxied by and tears rolling down her cheeks when it left. She also very sweetly took a Rolling Stones Established in 1962 badge out of her pocket and bestowed it on me before hurrying me off to my plane. It was one of those lovely encounters that just happen if you're a Rolling Stones fan.

And that's what it was like all along in Zurich - another one of those trips where you are lucky enough to be seeing the Rolling Stones and then you also meet congenial fellow fans, including some you've only ever known before as a username, in a picturesque city enjoying good weather. What's not to like?!

As far as I'm concerned, the Rolling Stones are still a phenomenal live act like no other. Did I hear any mistakes? I sure did and a fair few of them as well beyond the ones mentioned. Is this something new? No. Did it spoil my enjoyment? Not one jot. And from where I stood, I can't say I noticed it spoiling anyone else's enjoyment either. Probably those mistakes lasted for a total of a minute out of a two-hour show - DOH - and I'd be mad to stand around dissecting a few fleeting mistakes instead of carrying on enjoying what follow them. When they do make a mistake, I like seeing anyway how they recover from it and recover they do.

Same goes for the setlist. I can read any setlist written in black and white and form an opinion, but the real proof of any setlist is in the pudding and that means being there. Ditto the tinny-sounding phone videos. No way can you get any of the atmosphere from all these uploads. You have to be there. And how very much more boring a setlist would be if it was played robotically and note-perfect every single time. If that was the case, then I might as well sit at home and play Rolling Stones records all night - and I can do that any old time already, so I'll take the other choice while it's still on offer because some day it won't be.

They tricked us with Bitch alright. After hearing it in the sound check, it was the certain fan choice, we all thought. Har har… It sounded good though and I can't imagine they won't play it sooner or later for some lucky audience. Highlights for me were Worried About You (so tremendous that it almost made you want to cry), You Got Me Rockin and Out of Control. And shoot me down but I even loved Can't Be Seen, warts and all. It looked to me as if Keith was trying very hard to look at a teleprompter of some kind initially and then gave up after a few lines. Anyone can say what they like about Keith Richards, but he still produces sublime and priceless sounds that only he can. Charlie is always solidly pounding away there at the back and don't they and we all just rightly love him for it. Ronnie does not receive enough credit and recognition for the clever and inspired guitarist he really is, which was well in evidence in Zurich. And Mick of course is set to remain the best frontman ever - forever.

I was puzzled suddenly to see a guitarless MT dancing about at the back and playing air guitar, but how on earth this got blown up into a fisticuffs with Keith is beyond me. And about Tina Turner - I also read a rumour that she had recently suffered a stroke, which was denied by her camp and it has to be said that she looks radiant in that photo. So who knows. She is about 75 now, so maybe she's hung up her dancing shoes. She must be pals too with Lisa, who was a backing singer on at least one relatively recent tour.

Roll on Berlin is all I can say.

Oh yes - I forgot to mention that only Keith Richards can look that good in such a luridly luminous pink shirt!
great review...on to berlin & paris

Date: June 3, 2014 12:37

Hi Susan and Anette...really did enjoy "faire la connaissance avec vous"...not to forget about the hug...we should/could make an appointment for Paris just to make sure you'll get another setlist pic..
cool smiley
Michael le Berlinois

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: June 3, 2014 12:37

Hey fellows, back from Zurich with computer access now.

18 pages later, probably everything was said but this is my contribution (sorry for my poor english).

The Venue : Amazing, rounded by building with people bent over the windows. They will probably not see the show but sound will certainly jump over the stadium walls. Free sound… And the sound was not so bad.

Merchandising : Not too crowdie at 12, unreachable at the end of the show. Prices are swiss-prices, 45 for a simple cap! Why not if they can sell it.

I was golden circle entrance “Ronnie”, but both entrances were connecter through the end of the cat walk. Anyways, I visited the other side, for pictures due to the sun position (what an oven in that stadium!), then back Ron side.

The Temperance movement (spelling?) to start, acceptable.

Ron birthday reason or not, he was the first on stage (with Charlie), then Keith then Mick.

No comment on the set list. Sound was good, except at the end (why?) I was unable to understand Micks voice on the satisfaction finish. He was singing something close to Keith ears (nice pic anyways) but nothing for us.
Not sure of the origin (sound trouble or player trouble) but the Brown Sugar intro was horrible. Well that’s live!

There was another sound trouble on MR (sound?). Taylor complained, with his hand on his ear, probably a sound back problem. He was able to start the song, very nice duo with Mick on harmonica, each one “talking and answering” to the other. Then Taylor left the stage, came back with no guitar, then a guy gave him a guitar then he played. I saw on that thread a supposed bottleneck problem, but in that case was he without guitar?

Another funny moment when Keith stopped playing to tye his shoe on the drums stand (well I saw a pic on this thread). And I skip the cheese moment.

Crowd was pleasant in my neighbourhood, except some drunk people (mainly one who was drunk before Start me up, why did he come?). Special thank to Rocket Queen!
Some rain drops at the end, no problem.

No guest except Taylor (MR and Satisfaction)
“Only” 19 songs, 2 hours and some minutes
And Mick was running, running and running (event if was probably a little bit in trouble with his nose … hey Mick put a hat on when you go to bed!)

I will try to post some pictures (I do not know how)

Date: June 3, 2014 12:50

Date: June 3, 2014 12:53

Taylor busted a string, and had some trouble getting a new guitar, lenurb.

Date: June 3, 2014 12:59

DandelionPowderman
Taylor busted a string, and had some trouble getting a new guitar, lenurb.
Yep, probably, but not only and/or not at the begining??? He was able to play the fisrt seconds, but complaining about something, I saw him clearly with his right hand upon his right ear.

Date: June 3, 2014 13:00

Then Keith :

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-03 13:04 by lenurb.

Date: June 3, 2014 13:02

lenurb

Yep, probably, but not only and/or not at the begining??? He was able to play the fisrt seconds, but complaining about something, I saw him clearly with his right hand upon his right ear.

It's an ongoing Taylor thing to complain about not being able to hear himself. Onstage there nearly always seems to be something he's not happy about. grinning smiley

Date: June 3, 2014 13:03

His Majesty
lenurb

It's an ongoing Taylor thing to complain about not being able to hear himself. Onstage there nearly always seems to be something he's not happy about. grinning smiley

First "Go, Ronnie" and now this. Is your account being hi-jacked from time to time? winking smiley

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: June 3, 2014 13:05

The show of the Stones in Zürich was a dynamite one. The band managed to keep the show going at a lively pace, especially in the first part, and whatever they did - either the ups and downs - was done LOUD!

The sound was one of the best I've ever heard in a Stones ' concert, as the guitars were sharp, loud and edgy.

The first part of the concert, until Keith's set, was phenomenal. Some surprises were included in the setlist, and Worried About You and Out Of Control were both magnificent. The band was totally on fire, and Jagger appeared at his best. Even You Got Me Rocking sounded very much revitalized!

Keith's set included a very nice "You Got The Silver " and a messy "Can't Be Seen", in which Keith missed some of the chord changes, but managed to cover it up by indulging in some very good extra solo parts, so that was definitely a good deal.

The second part of the show was a little less consistent, mainly because of Keith apparently losing it, albeit briefly, on a few numbers.

Midnight Rambler was great as usual. A misunderstanding clearly occurred between Mick and the band as to when to enter into the slow part of the song, but that was majestically sorted out by the band. Miss You was also very good, with Keith taking care of the guitar parts while Ronnie kept posing on the runway with Mick.

Gimme Shelter, on the other hand, sounded messy. Firstly, Lisa missed her cue while indulging in posing, and in the outro Keith really sounded to have lost it for a while. Ronnie kind of made up for it, but this particular tune -whose contents are very strong and which is arguably one of the best songs ever written by anyone - deserves a much more focused rendition. I think it might help if Lisa stopped teasing Keith during the solo - he's a human being like us all! - and also if the cameramen avoided to repeatedly step on stage during the show in order to shoot short close - ups of the guitar strings.

A very strong "Jumping Jack Flash " followed, with Keith driving the song.

"Simpathy For The Devil" was also very good (a lot of posing by Keith but the solos were OK, and his guitar was so loud!).

Even if played quite well, however, Keith looked pretty much devastated on those numbers. I wonder if hearing problems might have occurred on stage. The intro of "Brown Sugar ", the last song before the encore, was fu%&ed up by him in his classic fashion, but after that it was fine.

The encore tunes were very good, and the rendition of "Satisfaction " was simply amazing, one of the best I've heard so far! Keith shone on that throughoutly, and suddenly looked much more relaxed and at ease!

I rate this concert much better than the ones I've attended in Hyde Park last year, simply because the boys seemed to be much more energetic, and the sound of the guitars was really sharp. I also deem that the performance of the band will get better and better as the tour progresses, because You can easily that to boys really are on fire in this leg of the tour.

I'm already looking forward to the next gigs I will be attending!

Date: June 3, 2014 13:08

DandelionPowderman

First "Go, Ronnie" and now this. Is your account being hi-jacked from time to time? winking smiley

Wha?

Ronnie played ace there and Taylor does seem to like a good moan. grinning smiley

Date: June 3, 2014 13:10

>grinning smiley<

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 3, 2014 13:29

His Majesty

He. Can't. Handle. It.
Nothing to be ashamed about; no disgrace... just fact (imo).

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 3, 2014 13:45

Chacal
RoughJusticeOnYa
I said this before (before the O²-gigs, ànd afterwards - after seeing them there - too), and I'll say it again... :

Mick T is mentally incapable to handle the pressure (again) of being a (semi-)'Stone' on tour;
he can't handle playing on more then 2-or-so songs per night.

Thàt is the one & only reason for him being zo 'underinvolved' musically, this tour.

And no, I don't have anything 'solid' to go by (no proof, no quotes on or off record, no qualifications); I'm just sure of it.

Kudos to him -

but the sooner this farce is over, the better - for unwillingly & unknowingly, he's dragging the band through the dirt... For they get slagged & slaughtered over this by the (ahum) 'real' fans.

Yeah, I guess that explains why the second show at the Staples Center - where Taylor played brilliantly on Sway, CYHMK and MR (and also strummed on Satisfaction) - is seen by many as the best concert since the November 2012 Reunion.

This has got to be the craziest suggestion I've seen in a long time. You don't even seem to realise you're basing your conclusion on imagined incidents which - for some inexplicable reason - only took place in the mind of some viewers.
"
For the record: I am NOT basing my 'conclusion' (I prefer the word "opinion", though; I clearly indicated it is nothing more than that - albeit one I'm SURE about) on 'rumours' nor (true or false) 'incidents'. I refered to "farce" as a generic, general thing - it certainly WASN'T a reference to these so-called "recent stage incidents", imagined or not, widely discussed on this forum lately. (a discussion I dind' even follow, for I hadn't attended the gig so I had no 'point of view' on it - plus: I wasn't interested in it AT ALL; I considered it just more ildle babble, so common on this board as of late.) It was DandelionPowderman who read that reference in my statement falsely; and that false interpretation stands hereby corrected.

I base my opinion on his 'stage prescence' I've observed during his solo gigs I've attended (roughly in between '92 and 2000), and this couple of Stones gigs I've seen since november 2012 were he was a special guest.

He can't handle being on stage at this level; and the band knows that too.

No problem if you think this opinion of mine is 'crazy'; I'll stick by it (until proven wrong) nonetheless.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: June 3, 2014 14:10

Hey "MoreFastNumbers" !
We are waiting for your Zürich review. Thanks in advance.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-03 14:38 by 1962.

Date: June 3, 2014 14:54

RoughJusticeOnYa
Chacal
RoughJusticeOnYa
I said this before (before the O²-gigs, ànd afterwards - after seeing them there - too), and I'll say it again... :

Mick T is mentally incapable to handle the pressure (again) of being a (semi-)'Stone' on tour;
he can't handle playing on more then 2-or-so songs per night.

Thàt is the one & only reason for him being zo 'underinvolved' musically, this tour.

And no, I don't have anything 'solid' to go by (no proof, no quotes on or off record, no qualifications); I'm just sure of it.

Kudos to him -

but the sooner this farce is over, the better - for unwillingly & unknowingly, he's dragging the band through the dirt... For they get slagged & slaughtered over this by the (ahum) 'real' fans.

Yeah, I guess that explains why the second show at the Staples Center - where Taylor played brilliantly on Sway, CYHMK and MR (and also strummed on Satisfaction) - is seen by many as the best concert since the November 2012 Reunion.

This has got to be the craziest suggestion I've seen in a long time. You don't even seem to realise you're basing your conclusion on imagined incidents which - for some inexplicable reason - only took place in the mind of some viewers.
"
For the record: I am NOT basing my 'conclusion' (I prefer the word "opinion", though; I clearly indicated it is nothing more than that - albeit one I'm SURE about) on 'rumours' nor (true or false) 'incidents'. I refered to "farce" as a generic, general thing - it certainly WASN'T a reference to these so-called "recent stage incidents", imagined or not, widely discussed on this forum lately. (a discussion I dind' even follow, for I hadn't attended the gig so I had no 'point of view' on it - plus: I wasn't interested in it AT ALL; I considered it just more ildle babble, so common on this board as of late.) It was DandelionPowderman who read that reference in my statement falsely; and that false interpretation stands hereby corrected.

I base my opinion on his 'stage prescence' I've observed during his solo gigs I've attended (roughly in between '92 and 2000), and this couple of Stones gigs I've seen since november 2012 were he was a special guest.

He can't handle being on stage at this level; and the band knows that too.

No problem if you think this opinion of mine is 'crazy'; I'll stick by it (until proven wrong) nonetheless.

I'm sorry if I got you wrong, RoughjusticeOnYa.

Then again, his stage presence was even more different than the other band members' back in his days with the Stones.

He is more communicative on stage now, and that may look different. However, letting out frustration or showing feelings on stage isn't unprofessional per se. It's just human.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: June 3, 2014 15:14

EJM
Beast
I am still on a Rolling Stones high from Zurich and seeing their plane take off was just the icing on the cake. The entrance fee to the observation deck was five Swiss francs well spent! Their plane waited so long to take off that I barely squeaked onto my own plane - a few minutes more and the door would have closed. After a while on the deck, I was approached by a very meek-looking Swiss lady, aged 75 at the very least, who obviously recognised that I wasn't your average plane spotter - because neither was she. I speak no German and she spoke no English but she communicated to me that she'd been at the show the night before and that she loved the Rolling Stones. She mimicked her heart pounding when the plane taxied by and tears rolling down her cheeks when it left. She also very sweetly took a Rolling Stones Established in 1962 badge out of her pocket and bestowed it on me before hurrying me off to my plane. It was one of those lovely encounters that just happen if you're a Rolling Stones fan.

And that's what it was like all along in Zurich - another one of those trips where you are lucky enough to be seeing the Rolling Stones and then you also meet congenial fellow fans, including some you've only ever known before as a username, in a picturesque city enjoying good weather. What's not to like?!

As far as I'm concerned, the Rolling Stones are still a phenomenal live act like no other. Did I hear any mistakes? I sure did and a fair few of them as well beyond the ones mentioned. Is this something new? No. Did it spoil my enjoyment? Not one jot. And from where I stood, I can't say I noticed it spoiling anyone else's enjoyment either. Probably those mistakes lasted for a total of a minute out of a two-hour show - DOH - and I'd be mad to stand around dissecting a few fleeting mistakes instead of carrying on enjoying what follow them. When they do make a mistake, I like seeing anyway how they recover from it and recover they do.

Same goes for the setlist. I can read any setlist written in black and white and form an opinion, but the real proof of any setlist is in the pudding and that means being there. Ditto the tinny-sounding phone videos. No way can you get any of the atmosphere from all these uploads. You have to be there. And how very much more boring a setlist would be if it was played robotically and note-perfect every single time. If that was the case, then I might as well sit at home and play Rolling Stones records all night - and I can do that any old time already, so I'll take the other choice while it's still on offer because some day it won't be.

They tricked us with Bitch alright. After hearing it in the sound check, it was the certain fan choice, we all thought. Har har… It sounded good though and I can't imagine they won't play it sooner or later for some lucky audience. Highlights for me were Worried About You (so tremendous that it almost made you want to cry), You Got Me Rockin and Out of Control. And shoot me down but I even loved Can't Be Seen, warts and all. It looked to me as if Keith was trying very hard to look at a teleprompter of some kind initially and then gave up after a few lines. Anyone can say what they like about Keith Richards, but he still produces sublime and priceless sounds that only he can. Charlie is always solidly pounding away there at the back and don't they and we all just rightly love him for it. Ronnie does not receive enough credit and recognition for the clever and inspired guitarist he really is, which was well in evidence in Zurich. And Mick of course is set to remain the best frontman ever - forever.

I was puzzled suddenly to see a guitarless MT dancing about at the back and playing air guitar, but how on earth this got blown up into a fisticuffs with Keith is beyond me. And about Tina Turner - I also read a rumour that she had recently suffered a stroke, which was denied by her camp and it has to be said that she looks radiant in that photo. So who knows. She is about 75 now, so maybe she's hung up her dancing shoes. She must be pals too with Lisa, who was a backing singer on at least one relatively recent tour.

Roll on Berlin is all I can say.
What a lovely review - after all the nonsense posted yesterday its great to hear how it felt to be there ( when you can't be there yourself)

>grinning smiley<

Date: June 3, 2014 15:29

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 3, 2014 15:40

Wild Slivovitz
and also if the cameramen avoided to repeatedly step on stage during the show in order to shoot short close - ups of the guitar strings.

I must say that watching the YT videos the camera guys do seem to get in the way a lot...I don't remember such "business" in the past? Can't help but remember Mick's concern when talking to Scorcese that he didn't want the cameras to interfere with the band and audience for SAL...well everything changes I suppose!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: black limousine ()
Date: June 3, 2014 15:56

video: [www.youtube.com]

let's spend the night together - From our point of view

Date: June 3, 2014 16:06

gotdablouse
Wild Slivovitz
and also if the cameramen avoided to repeatedly step on stage during the show in order to shoot short close - ups of the guitar strings.

I must say that watching the YT videos the camera guys do seem to get in the way a lot...I don't remember such "business" in the past? Can't help but remember Mick's concern when talking to Scorcese that he didn't want the cameras to interfere with the band and audience for SAL...well everything changes I suppose!
I was not disturbed by the cam guys. Depending on the exact position perhaps. I think that the one on top of the pole (Ron side, about at the end of the stage and at the begining of the side walk, not sure if there is one too on the other side) can be a problem, hidding more or less what is behind.

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: June 3, 2014 17:53

Today was the first real stadium show for The Rolling Stones since a long time. Today was a nice spring day in Zürich with excellent weather for an outdoor show. After arriving from Basel we headed to the Stray Cat Bar, where we head some drinks and met some people. But then it was time to move to the Letzigrund stadium, where it was already really crowded. The stage looked awesome and we moved quickly to a good position in the Golden Circle. Just after a few minutes the support act Temperance Movement started, a great support act, raw sounding like the early Black Crowes. Then the long waiting started. More and more people were entering and the stadium was really packed. According to Swiss media 48'000 people... And it was full. Showtime at 20.30 with the loud drums and a crystal clear Start Me Up. The band was on fire and they were having a lot of fun. Mick was chatting a lot in Swiss German as well. So the start was already different from the two previous shows. More changes were up: You Got Me Rocking was next, long and good. Then IORR and Tumbling Dice, a very good version. First surprise of the evening was an exciting Worried About You. The set list whiners can stop; if you play this relatively unknown track in a stadium you have balls. Ronnie was extremely good on this one, and Mick of course gave everything. Next was the "new" song Doom And Gloom. The web choice was Let’s Spend The Night Together and then the next surprise: Out Of Control, and I was so hoping for this song. Please keep it in, because it rocks! The set continued with Honky Tonk Women, and the band introductions, where Ronnie got a big piece of Swiss cheese as birthday present. Keith sang You Got The Silver and Can't Be Seen. Maybe he should rehearse this last song a bit more. It was sloppy and he forgot the words. Keith was not in top shape this evening anyway. He screwed up a few times and missed some solo’s. Mick Taylor brought Midnight Rambler to an excellent level. He had some problems with his guitar but this was quickly fixed. The duel with the two Micks was great. The show continued with the more or less fixed set, but the songs are classics so there is nothing wrong with that. Miss You, with great audience participation, Gimme Shelter, Jumping Jack Flash, Sympathy For The Devil and Brown Sugar (with screwed up intro) finished the show. The encore was You Can’t Always Get What You Want with the local choir and a rocking hard Satisfaction, during a very light rain. It was great to see them again. And while writing I am on a flight to Tel Aviv for Wednesday's show. It will be different, first time new place, but good as well.

Sjouke

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819Next
Current Page: 18 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1865
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home