Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 19
Re: Zürich 01 June 2014 Rolling Stones show live updates
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:13

Loving bv's response here. You kids were bad, so you don't get a goodnight report grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-02 01:13 by Lorenz.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:14

Whatever happened re the quarrel, several people back from the show don't mention it.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:22

Green Lady
Whatever happened re the quarrel, several people back from the show don't mention it.

I think maybe they weren't close enough to see it.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Medzvel ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:23

START ME UP

video: [www.youtube.com]

Date: June 2, 2014 01:24

YGMR

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:28

angee
Green Lady

I think maybe they weren't close enough to see it.

Well "latvian in exile" is always FOS smoking smiley so it's unlikely he would have missed any massive quarrel between Keith and Taylor. I wonder if this might not be some kind of "misunderstanding"...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-02 01:30 by gotdablouse.

Date: June 2, 2014 01:29

gotdablouse
Well "latvian in exile" is always FOS so it's unlikely he would have missed any massive quarrel between Keith and Taylor...

He had GA in Oslo smiling smiley

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:31

I can't see Bernard or Lisa in the videos? confused smiley

Date: June 2, 2014 01:32

DandelionPowderman
gotdablouse
Well "latvian in exile" is always FOS so it's unlikely he would have missed any massive quarrel between Keith and Taylor...

Possibly but it didn't prevent him from being FOS in Oslo based on posts here and I know for a fact he was on the catwalk rail tonight, anyway let's stay on topic...so you wrote you had confirmation there had been a "quarrel", anything else of interest to add?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-02 01:34 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:33

My brother said that Mick T and KR behaved like two stupid old man, and it was terrible and ridiculous.

My cousin was there and apparently Taylor forgot his slide and Keith and Ronnie both refused to lend him theirs. Taylor stormed off the stage and returned with his own slide, put it on his middle finger, and flipped Keith and Ronnie the bird and the show went on.

Date: June 2, 2014 01:34

Hm, not a very good mix in the videos - where are the guitars on YGMR? Seems the are only turned up for the riff/solos.

Date: June 2, 2014 01:35

bleedingman
My brother said that Mick T and KR behaved like two stupid old man, and it was terrible and ridiculous.

My cousin was there and apparently Taylor forgot his slide and Keith and Ronnie both refused to lend him theirs. Taylor stormed off the stage and returned with his own slide, put it on his middle finger, and flipped Keith and Ronnie the bird and the show went on.

Funny, he already forgot it in Oslo and it shouldn't be so hard to get your stuff together for that one song you are playing on grinning smiley

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:36

bleedingman

Yet another storm in a teacup !

gotdablouse
DandelionPowderman
gotdablouse

Possibly but it didn't prevent him from being FOS in Oslo based on posts here and I know for a fact he was on the catwalk rail tonight, anyway let's stay on topic...so you wrote you had confirmation there had been a "quarrel", anything else of interest to add?

Only that "something happened" and that Taylor left the stage to come back later in the song.

bleedingman

Ah there we go, odd, where's Pierre when you need him, hehe...Keith uses a slide ? Sounds like a little prank, flip included...we need a video ;-)

--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-02 01:38 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:37

The show was great. I dont know anything about a querrel but I clearly saw Keith And MickT hug after MR.

Keith's voice was fantastic and Mick was smoking hot, Charlie in fantastic shapenad the public was a bit off for my taste, the Happy Birthdays song to Ronnie was not the best I've seen.

Worried about you was very moving and Mick really was feeling this song.

Posted by: pokerface2k7 ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:38

I was at this show, golden circle. Report coming tomorrow. What I can already tell you though is that I did not see a quarrel between MT and KR. Maybe I was too much focused on MJ to see what was going in between them, but AS far as I can tell nothing happened...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-02 01:39 by pokerface2k7.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:39

henrik87
Just got back to the hotel. It was a very good show. They were really on fire tonight. It was my first show since Hyde Park so I can't compare to any 2014 show but in my opinion they were more laid back than in London in 2013.

The highlights of tonights show were Worried About You, LSTNT and Jumping Jack Flash which was very powerful and rocking tonight!!!

Interesting so many people count the highlight of the show as Worried About You...I thought the same thing at Toronto 2 last year.

I really can't believe that they refused to lend him a bottleneck. The guitar techs must have dozens as well...

TUMBLING DICE

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:40

Medzvel
YGMR

Wonder if that guy (is that you Medzvel?) will be uploading the whole show, here is TD:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: NICOS ()

Some nice video's................ but what a mess with all the crew and camera man and women on stage

Posted by: treaclefingers ()

DandelionPowderman
Something happened. Confirmed from another one who attended the show. No more info as yet...

seriously...that would be very sad.

Posted by: Stoneburst ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:42

DandelionPowderman
I really can't believe that they refused to lend him a bottleneck. The guitar techs must have dozens as well...

Also, forgetting his slide is so much a part of Taylor's thing now that they must be expecting it.

Posted by: GS1978 ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:45

Medzvel
TUMBLING DICE

The playful shove Keith gives Mick at 4:17 is priceless.

NICOS
Some nice video's................ but what a mess with all the crew and camera man and women on stage

Yeah, looks a tad "messy"...that's the problem with a show in broad daylight too.

--------------

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()

Start me up
[www.youtube.com]

Caritos
Tenerife

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:49

Am I mistaken or do those people on the field not have seats? I can't imagine anyone would allow the dreaded festival seating at this point.

Posted by: hirschjaeger ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:55

set list nothing Specials, i saw this 70 times, good that i was not there, bc of ................

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:57

Gimme Shelter -

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2418
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home