Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 61
Re: OT: World Cup 2014
Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: July 9, 2014 08:09

treaclefingers
jpasc95
treaclefingers
Silver Dagger
jpasc95
gimmelittledrink
I think Brazil has 96 fouls so far. Today will be crazy.
96 fouls , really ?
it sounds enormous
tonight I think Brazil will show they can beat the heavy graceless German machine with a beautiful way.
let's hope the referee won't give a helping hand to Brazil

Graceless German machine??? Where are you from man, Mars? What football have you been watching? You obviously have an issue with Germany and not their football team.

yes it's pretty obvious...everyone posting here has been pretty gracious but for some reason jpasc95 has been in 'hatemongering' mode.
no I just don't like their football.
you don't agree with me , it's no problem to me. Just try to be a little bit more tolerant.

I don't think I've been 'intolerant'. On the contrary, you've been saying some nasty things which no one else really had, so I just pointed that out. You really weren't able to defend your points either, so the logical conclusion might be that you're really not looking at the game but perhaps have other issues.

Anyway, you can't say the Germans didn't play a good game today.
no this is your logical conclusion, not mine. I won't lose my time explaining why because I know too much how things turn here when you have a different opinion...intolerance, insults...that's enough for me.

ok Germany won the game tonight and deserves to go to the final
But Brazil totally missed that game. They were out of topic !

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: July 9, 2014 08:12

------------------------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: July 9, 2014 08:33

Allright then...GO Netherland GO!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 9, 2014 09:02

Quique-stone
Cristiano Radtke
Quique-stone

@Cristiano Radtke: can you explain me the screams and insults against the President? Did she promised Brazil was going to win the WC or what...? Or is it because the many millions the nation spent in this WC oraganization? I don't get it from here!
Btw, watch out Cristiano I'm getting closer in the prediction game!

The second option. There was a lot of protests here against WC because some people wanted to see the money spent on public health, education and security instead of building stadiums around the country (and some of them will be useless after the WC), so that was the main reason for the insults (which I don't agree).

Let's see what happens tomorrow. I'm still ahead of you. Good luck, everybody. smileys with beer

Yeah I supposed it so, but what I don't get is that the people who assited today to the stadium was the one who expressed so today. So if Brazil had won today everything was fine for them but as Brazil lost the protested. Hope you can get what I mean!

On the prediction game you were the best of us not matter if you win or not, you leaded the game form the start till today...but it's not finished yet...
As you say: Good luck, everybody!

In fact, there's people protesting on the street and there's people protesting on the stadiums. You're definitely right, if Brazil had won today, everything would be alright (and let's not forget this is elections year here, so everything could be used by one party against another).

About the prediction game, it was just luck, I guess. On the first rounds it was easier to score more points because there were 2 games a day. Now the things are getting more complicated. If somebody makes a wrong prediction, can lose some positions, so this is the hardest part of the game. smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-09 09:59 by Cristiano Radtke.

Date: July 9, 2014 09:14

I also support the Netherlands but I hope thet Robben won't be cheating or that the referee will be watchful.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: July 9, 2014 09:40

Gooo
Matt Clifford got to watch with jagger and his son, hope he picks Argentina

Matt is the jinx, not Mick.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 9, 2014 09:46

How much did Brazil lose against Germany? - This much:

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 9, 2014 09:47

Just mentioned Mick on BBC radio two about being the jinx.

Date: July 9, 2014 09:57

Being a jinx, Sir Michael should stay away from the bronze match and instead opt for the final where he can do no harm. Poor fellow!

Date: July 9, 2014 10:00

Here is another one, fresh from the net:

Date: July 9, 2014 10:28

Germany had the right tactics against Brazil though. They didn't play defensively but kept their usual offensive. Brazil's weak point has always been their defence. We (Sweden) played Brazil in the 1994 WC (USA) semifinals.
Our coach had the wrong tactics (defensive, with only one top forward). Brazil then won with 1-0 (Romario goal) late in the game. Lesson: You can't give Brazil to much ball possession, they're too good for that.

Date: July 9, 2014 10:49

One of the commentators on the BBC last night stated that Brazil had the same amount of possesion and more shots than Germany last night.

Just shows if you dont put the ball in the onion sack, it means nothing.

Date: July 9, 2014 10:53

Sure, Odean 73. But Germany were leading 5-0 halftime and wasn't to keen on attacking in the second half...

Date: July 9, 2014 10:57

Stoneage
Sure, Odean 73. But Germany were leading 5-0 halftime and wasn't to keen on attacking in the second half...

thats true enough.thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 9, 2014 11:09

DeanGoodman
Matt is the jinx, not Mick.

LOL, of course, that must be it

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: July 9, 2014 11:09

Yeah, cheers Odean! A bit early for a beer though...

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: July 9, 2014 11:10

Quite frankly, Germany made great use of ten minutes of chaos in the Brazilian defense.
I liked the way Brazil regrouped after the break. They sure showed character. It must
have been hell to go onto the pitch after the 5-0 beating in the first half.

What will tonight bring? Statistics tell us no European country ever won the cup in
the America's.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: July 9, 2014 11:11

Who will mick jagger support seems to be the hottest topic in the football press

Date: July 9, 2014 11:14

I guess Mick, being jinxed, should just stay out of it, not giving any team his support...

Date: July 9, 2014 11:27

Stoneage
Yeah, cheers Odean! A bit early for a beer though...

Will open a bottle of wine during the match tonight.

Let the best team win and hope football is the winner.

Date: July 9, 2014 11:39

Odds for Brazil-Germany 1-7 were 3056.63 with my bookmaker. I wished I played that odds...

Date: July 9, 2014 11:45

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: July 9, 2014 12:09

mr_dja
Greg -> Did you promise your kids that all that stuff would work? Be new? There might be some wiggle room for you to get out of if necessary! I know this because my grandmother promised my dad a Cadillac if he made the Dean's List one year in school. He studied real hard and actually made the Chancelor's List which was a higher honor. On the technicality, he didn't get the Cadillac.

Peace,
Mr. DJA

Wouldn't that be uber-cruel, Mr. DJA? Nah, I 'll just take this as a lesson to be a more responsible dad instead of an impulsive jerk... If 'we' win, that is winking smiley

----------------------------
"Music is the frozen tapioca in the ice chest of history."

"Shit!... No shit, awright!"

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: July 9, 2014 12:13

If one thing, yesterday's match reminded me of Cruijff's farewell match in 1978: Ajax - Bayern Munich 0-8. Only I was wholly sympathetic to the Germans this time.

----------------------------
"Music is the frozen tapioca in the ice chest of history."

"Shit!... No shit, awright!"

Posted by: Gooo ()
Date: July 9, 2014 12:22

Brazil gave up after the first goal, complete joke

Date: July 9, 2014 12:26

Brazil no good with neymar worse without him, Argentina is the same with messi, a house of cards.....the Dutch need to score first then u will see the same thing happen to the baby blue and white

Date: July 9, 2014 12:27

emotionalbarbecue

Sweet

Date: July 9, 2014 13:34

sweet but not real !

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: July 9, 2014 13:40

Argentina will beat the overrated Netherlands. I'm thinking a 2-0 score.

Date: July 9, 2014 13:44

Let's hope not

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2263
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home