Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 43
Re: German ticket prices updated
Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:39

Hi
Did you get from Eventim or TM?
Adam

austrianstones
try try try,each time the whole day

got them just now !!!

The Rolling Stones 4
Di, 10.06.14 19:00 Uhr
Waldbühne Berlin, BERLIN
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
792,00 EUR
Ticketversicherung für 36,00 EUR
Zwischensumme: 828,00 EUR
Service- und Versandgebühren:
(Schweiz und Österreich Standardversand) 7,90 EUR
Gesamtsumme (inkl. MwSt.): 835,90 EUR

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:46

see link

i tried since midnight from time to time .....F5,F5,...

[www.eventim.de]

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:47

austrianstones

got them just now !!!

The Rolling Stones 4
Waldbühne Berlin, BERLIN
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
792,00 EUR

See you at Waldbuhne Robert:-)

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:49

How does it work? Just refreshing the website again and again?
Thanks.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:51

Yes, just keep on pressing F5 and you will surely succeed if you are patient.

Date: March 21, 2014 18:55

yes,looking Forward jesper smiling smiley

JumpinJeppeFlash
austrianstones

got them just now !!!

The Rolling Stones 4
Waldbühne Berlin, BERLIN
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
792,00 EUR

See you at Waldbuhne Robert:-)

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 21, 2014 19:16

A little OT I know... but does anyone know if the international train station in Düsseldorf (named "Hbf" downtown) is the same train station named "Düsseldorf main station" that goes to ESPRIT Arena (line U78)?
smiling smiley

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: March 21, 2014 19:22

Sister Marie
A little OT I know... but does anyone know if the international train station in Düsseldorf (named "Hbf" downtown) is the same train station named "Düsseldorf main station" that goes to ESPRIT Arena (line U78)?
smiling smiley

Yes, Hbf is the main station. U78 routing:
[www.rheinbahn.de]

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 19:25

Happy24
MGetzner
Happy24
Did anybody who bought the tickets in the Bild presale already got an e-mail, that the tickets have been sent? (Since they write they usually ship them within two working days)

I have received emails both from the bild presale (for düsseldorf) as well as from tm sale (berlin) that my tickets were mailed today via gls!

Cheers
Michael

Okay, now - is there anybody else (except of me) who bought tickets via the Bild pre-sale and still hasn't got the mail that the tickets were posted and the tracking number? I hope so :-)

+1 Didn't get any mails yet. But I live in The Netherlands, maybe it takes a few days longer for foreigners.... But do let me know if you got the email please

Posted by: rubyT ()
Date: March 21, 2014 19:31

austrianstones
see link

[www.eventim.de]

after clicking F5 madly all morning long (on eventim), suddenly just for a second, Block B appeared in blue !! the time my brain realised that something was different, I clicked for 2 tickets: "sorry" was the answer....

Date: March 21, 2014 19:40

jackflash27
Happy24
MGetzner
Happy24
Did anybody who bought the tickets in the Bild presale already got an e-mail, that the tickets have been sent? (Since they write they usually ship them within two working days)

I have received emails both from the bild presale (for düsseldorf) as well as from tm sale (berlin) that my tickets were mailed today via gls!

Cheers
Michael

Okay, now - is there anybody else (except of me) who bought tickets via the Bild pre-sale and still hasn't got the mail that the tickets were posted and the tracking number? I hope so :-)

+1 Didn't get any mails yet. But I live in The Netherlands, maybe it takes a few days longer for foreigners.... But do let me know if you got the email please

Yes, I will. You too let me know, please :-) I am also not from Germany, that is most likely the reason. Guess we have to wait till Monday.

Date: March 21, 2014 19:41

Will do. Mailed Ticketmaster just to be sure everything is handled correctly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 19:42 by jackflash27.

Date: March 21, 2014 19:42

happened to me also, but don`t give up!

but tomorrow, there`s another Chance at 9:00 am, hopefully.

rubyT
austrianstones
see link

[www.eventim.de]

after clicking F5 madly all morning long (on eventim), suddenly just for a second, Block B appeared in blue !! the time my brain realised that something was different, I clicked for 2 tickets: "sorry" was the answer....

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 21, 2014 19:46

latvianinexile
Sister Marie
smiling smiley

Yes, Hbf is the main station. U78 routing:
[www.rheinbahn.de]

Thanks a lot smiling smiley

Date: March 21, 2014 20:08

jackflash27

Just got a reply. In German, but Google translation did the job :-) They say that all orders will be handeled until the and of March.

They also say that I can see the status of my order in my Ticketmaster account. Well, I can see the details of the order and that it was paid, but nothing like "booked / printed / sent" as Eventim lists. Anyway, I am sure averything is all right, just the courier thing makes it all so compliated. Eventim once didn't send me the tracking number and I had quite a problem, that is why I want to make sure I get the number in time.

Well, in the reply they said all "Onkelz" orders will be handeled until the end of March. They sell tickets to some BÖHSE ONKELZ, so I hope I won't end up with some Onkelz ticket :-)

Let me know what answer you get, hopefully not as messy as I did

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 20:24 by Happy24.

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: March 21, 2014 20:11

Ticket sales in germany seems very well. A chance of 1 or 2 more shows in germany???

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 21, 2014 20:17

Havo
Ticket sales in germany seems very well. A chance of 1 or 2 more shows in germany???

Nope, the deal was clearly arranged with two shows only. Zurich and Paris aren't too far away so I'm expecting many German fans at those gigs.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 21, 2014 20:25

Havo

confused smiley Nothing happened on 17th March 2014? Imaginable other scenario: [www.iorr.org] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 20:35 by Irix.

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: March 21, 2014 20:55

i am sure, that there will be a 2nd Show at the Waldbühne or in the olympic Stadium between the 10th of june and the 19th. ---if the Rolling Stones want. and both would be sold Out.

Date: March 21, 2014 21:02

Happy24
jackflash27

Just got a reply. In German, but Google translation did the job :-) They say that all orders will be handeled until the and of March.

They also say that I can see the status of my order in my Ticketmaster account. Well, I can see the details of the order and that it was paid, but nothing like "booked / printed / sent" as Eventim lists. Anyway, I am sure averything is all right, just the courier thing makes it all so compliated. Eventim once didn't send me the tracking number and I had quite a problem, that is why I want to make sure I get the number in time.

Well, in the reply they said all "Onkelz" orders will be handeled until the end of March. They sell tickets to some BÖHSE ONKELZ, so I hope I won't end up with some Onkelz ticket :-)

Let me know what answer you get, hopefully not as messy as I did

Well, I didn't get any replies yet. But I ordered directly via the Ticketmaster site (via Bild promotion). You ordered at Eventim I understand? And what the hell are Onkelz Orders? Sounds very malafide winking smiley But should be fine if it went via Eventim...

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: March 21, 2014 21:08

No way. June 13 will most probably Paris and Vienna show in the 16th was confirmed today. That's the way it is....

Date: March 21, 2014 21:24

jackflash27
Well, I didn't get any replies yet. But I ordered directly via the Ticketmaster site (via Bild promotion). You ordered at Eventim I understand? And what the hell are Onkelz Orders? Sounds very malafide winking smiley But should be fine if it went via Eventim...

I also bought ticket via Ticketmaster - the Bild pre-sale - just like you. I just wrote their system is obviously a bit different than Eventim, that I have an experience with.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 21, 2014 21:30

jackflash27

And what the hell are Onkelz Orders? Sounds very malafide winking smiley

Böhse Onkelz - see Wikipedia . They were the support act at the Stones concert on 8th August 2003 in Hannover: [www.iorr.org] .

Maybe Ticketmaster used by mistake a previous eMail as template and has forgotten to replace the groups name .....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 21:40 by Irix.

Posted by: MrsEdithGrove ()
Date: March 21, 2014 21:34

Has anyone managed to cancel their Bild subscription yet? I set up payment by credit card and followed the details on their website, but their is no obvious way to do it. The site says go to My Products page, but it's of zero use.

Google translations are quite amusing though.....

Any top tips?

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 21, 2014 21:50

MrsEdithGrove
Has anyone managed to cancel their Bild subscription yet? I set up payment by credit card and followed the details on their website, but their is no obvious way to do it. The site says go to My Products page, but it's of zero use.

Google translations are quite amusing though.....

Any top tips?

Send customer service an e-mail and they will unsubscribe for you, i did it yesterday and got a message today that my subscription is canceled.

Posted by: dubclub ()
Date: March 21, 2014 22:02

I´ve cancelled my Bild subscription a few hours ago........

As far as i remember,

- "mein konto" button
- "meine produkte" button
- scrolling to "aktuelle abos"
- choosed my abo
- "kündigen" button

Not sure about that, but it was really no big deal - even for me....winking smiley

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 21, 2014 22:08

I ordered via TM Bild-presale and received a mail with the details of my order on the same morning.

Posted by: MrsEdithGrove ()
Date: March 21, 2014 22:31

Thanks very much. I had different message. I have either cancelled or signed up for life. We shall see!

Date: March 21, 2014 23:47

Published by the German news agency dpa today in the afternoon. A promotor's spokesman says, Berlin was sould out in 8 minutes and Düsseldorf in 25 minutes today. That's no true as we all know. He "forgot" all these presales...
So no hope for eventim-sale tomorrow morning.

Rolling-Stones-Konzerte nach wenigen Minuten ausverkauft =
Berlin (dpa) - Großer Ansturm auf die beiden Rolling-Stones-Konzerte im Sommer in Deutschland: Nach acht Minuten waren die 20 000 Tickets für die Show am 10. Juni in der Berliner Waldbühne weg, wie ein Sprecher des Veranstalters am Freitag der dpa sagte. Die 43 000 Tickets für das Düsseldorfer Konzert am 19. Juni seien nach 25 Minuten verkauft gewesen.
Im Rahmen ihrer „14 On Fire“-Welttournee wollten die Stones seit dieser Woche eigentlich 14 Konzerte in Australien und Neuseeland geben. Nach dem Tod von Mick Jaggers Freundin L'Wren Scott wurden die Auftritte abgesagt. Die Mode-Designerin, die seit 2001 mit dem Sänger zusammen war, war am Montag tot in ihrer Wohnung in New York gefunden worden.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 23:49 by MAF.

Date: March 22, 2014 00:48

Scalpers on eventim, called "fansale". Strange.

[www.eventim.de]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1893
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home