Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 43
Re: German ticket prices updated
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:04

Forgot to say, like Irix, they sent a tracking #. When I clicked the link, only a label has been made so far.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:16

Okay, I have a question then. When I asked them on Friday (Ticketmaster), they wrote that I can check the status of my order in my account. But there is no such thing as status. I can see the detail of my order and that it was paid, but that is it. So now, when you actually got it posted, did they add something like "printed" or "posted" in the description in your account?

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:27

I would not worry about ticket delivery at this stage. A bigger uncertainty is if all our boys will be in shape to play and perform.

Date: March 24, 2014 19:42

Happy24
Okay, I have a question then. When I asked them on Friday (Ticketmaster), they wrote that I can check the status of my order in my account. But there is no such thing as status. I can see the detail of my order and that it was paid, but that is it. So now, when you actually got it posted, did they add something like "printed" or "posted" in the description in your account?

First thing I checked and no, it was not stated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 19:42 by MingSubu.

Posted by: Strike ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:43

Just called ticketmaster, most of the tickets have not been printed yet. They hope that could deliever at the end of the week...

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 20:05

Thanks, Strike

Re: BERLIN Germany 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 24, 2014 20:50

Thought I had a pit ticket from ebay. Ha, after saying in email that the postage overseas was 5 euros, the seller has changed it on the invoice to 505 euros. Hmm, scam? My clean record with ebay from years and years is about to get muddy, really muddy.

Hopefully the ticket I ordered from eventim will come through. However, I am still in strong need of a Pit, or Innenraum Stehplatz seat. Just one will do. :-)

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 24, 2014 21:19

angee
However, I am still in strong need of a Pit, or Innenraum Stehplatz seat. Just one will do. :-)

Leave seat away from the description. Innenraum Stehplatz
is enough (otherwise some think you want a seat after all).

Posted by: WilcoMick ()
Date: March 24, 2014 21:38

Got an e-mail from Ticketmaster:

Ihre Sendung ist heute am 24.03.2014 mit der Sendungsnummer XX an DHL als Premium übergeben worden.

Sollten Sie ihre Tickets innerhalb von 3 Tagen nicht erhalten haben, können Sie auf der Internetseite www.dhl.de, unter "Track & Trace für jedermann" eine Sendungsanfrage mit der hier angegebenen Packstücknummer, sowie Ihrer PLZ (bei nationalen Sendungen) starten.

Sollten Ihre Tickets 48 Stunden vor dem Event noch nicht bei Ihnen eingetroffen sein, setzen sie sich bitte umgehend mit uns in Verbindung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ticketmaster GmbH Fulfillment
Alt-Moabit 60
10555 Berlin

For our non German reading members, my FOS1 ticket for Dusseldorf is on its way! >grinning smiley<

Wilco

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 21:39

Does anyone have a2 Tickets? I would buy or trade front of stage Düsseldorf ticket for them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 21:48 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: March 24, 2014 21:45

MartinB
I would not worry about ticket delivery at this stage. A bigger uncertainty is if all our boys will be in shape to play and perform.

Does this look like a guy who is uncertain whether he will perform?
A: I think not. The Stones will roll on.

Date: March 24, 2014 22:26

TooTough
angee
However, I am still in strong need of a Pit, or Innenraum Stehplatz seat. Just one will do. :-)

Good point, I meant *ticket*. I do not want to be sitting down for the show.
I think I may have that ticket now, will believe it not until I see it.

That brings me to a question, in general, do you all find that standing up in the seated areas is allowed by most fans in Germany, or in Europe in general?

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 22:27 by angee.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 24, 2014 22:33

Does anyone have any idea if these sellers are legit:
www.germanticketoffice.com/ ?
They don't seem to offer Stones tickets at the moment but they have a lot more categories of Aerosmith Berlin tickets than eventim. They sell them at face value too.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: March 24, 2014 22:33

angee
TooTough
angee

Good point, I meant *ticket*. I do not want to be sitting down for the show.
I think I may have that ticket now, will believe it not until I see it.

That brings me to a question, in general, do you all find that standing up in the seated areas is allowed by most fans in Germany, or in Europe in general?

Totally aloud! When the Stones are on everybody will stand on his feet in the same second. (May be a little seating in between for a minute to rest - we are all not in our 20ies anymore :-)

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 24, 2014 22:48

I'm in search of a pit ticket too (preferably 2, one will do)--but Angee asked first!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 24, 2014 23:15

Adams

Does anyone have any idea if these sellers are legit: www.germanticketoffice.com ?

Don't know, but [www.germanticketoffice.com] seems to be the same austrian company like [www.viennaticketoffice.com] - see the imprint.

Maybe the austrian fans in the Vienna thread can help .....

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 24, 2014 23:33

mentioned it in the 'German tickets' thread too...so apologies for repeating it again. Am also looking for tickets. Ideally in the pit.

Date: March 24, 2014 23:58

Myself and BarRoomQueen are also looking for a couple of tickers for Berlin. Going to make our travel plans anyway and hope things work out as looks such a great venue.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: March 25, 2014 00:40

Happy24
jackflash27
Happy24
Did anybody from outside Germany recieve an email from Ticketmaster that his tickets were sent today? It is dead quiet, I would expect at least some people to get their tickets posted today.

How About you?

Nothing so far :-(

I also haven't any info from TM about my Dusseldorf tix

Posted by: mudshark ()
Date: March 25, 2014 01:06

My girlfriend has paid her pair at the Bild presale by credit card and they were delivered last Saturday. For my pair, which was paid by money transfer, I haven't heard anything. Both ordered from Germany. But check your account at TM, the most important is that they are marked as paid, then they will come, TM is a reliable seller, at least here in Germany.

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 25, 2014 01:13

mudshark
My girlfriend has paid her pair at the Bild presale by credit card and they were delivered last Saturday. For my pair, which was paid by money transfer, I haven't heard anything. Both ordered from Germany. But check your account at TM, the most important is that they are marked as paid, then they will come, TM is a reliable seller, at least here in Germany.

And what about Eventim? reliable too?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 25, 2014 01:58

MoreFastNumbers
mudshark

And what about Eventim? reliable too?

In my experience from the 2006 show in this city - very.

Got them in 4-5 days.

Unlike TM Uk who take about 4-5 months.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 25, 2014 02:19

<Did anybody from outside Germany recieve an email from Ticketmaster that his tickets were sent>

Yes. Got an email today that my tickets were sent. It didn't state for which show. Nothing in my account.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: March 25, 2014 02:44

caschimann
angee

Totally aloud! When the Stones are on everybody will stand on his feet in the same second. (May be a little seating in between for a minute to rest - we are all not in our 20ies anymore :-)

Great to hear, thanks, caschimann!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 03:54

I bought Block A1 during the BILD presale, I tried to get FOS in the other presales but wasn't able to. I got an e-mail from UPS today with the tracking number for my ticket, the estimated delivery date is Wednesday, and I'm in the US.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: March 25, 2014 08:12

Rolling Hansie
<Did anybody from outside Germany recieve an email from Ticketmaster that his tickets were sent>

Yes. Got an email today that my tickets were sent. It didn't state for which show. Nothing in my account.

Not yet. But I am sure it will get it soon

Date: March 25, 2014 09:16

My tix left Koeln at 5am. Estimated delivery the 26th.

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: March 25, 2014 11:06

eventim.de now says on my account for the status of my ticketshipment: "Prepared for shipment"

Posted by: rubyT ()
Date: March 25, 2014 12:08

just get the mail from eventim:

Thank you,***, for your order no. **
We have dispatched your order ** by UPS express with the following tracking ***, today. Enclosed you will find your tickets for the booked venue.

Please ensure, that someone is available within the next days for the delivery. The tickets are being shipped to the following address:

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 25, 2014 12:08

eventim.de now says on my account: send off (Berlin+Düsseldorf).

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1818
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home