Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 43
Re: German ticket prices updated
Posted by: Sir Mick ()
Date: March 21, 2014 10:39

Berlin & Dusseldorf showing now as SOLD OUT on TM.de - There wasn't anything for Berlin on General Sale!!

Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: March 21, 2014 10:41

It seems that the sale for Berlin already started at 12.00 local time.
But on RS.com it says that it started at 8.00 am local time.
What a bummer for this miscommunication to the fans.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 21, 2014 10:49

latvianinexile
paulywaul
The TM.DE public sale does not appear to be taking place, there's no movement on TM.DE - there wasn't at 08:00 CET or in fact either at 09:00 CET. Maybe someone in either RS.COM or TM.DE needs to look at a calendar or a watch or BOTH - WTF !! ??

Why didn't You buy last night 23:00 UK time, midnight German time? Worked well with ticketmaster.de and eventim.de. All you had to was register with tm.de to get the password. But Password 140nfire was also published here.

I did buy last night, but I only managed to get the one pit ticket - so now this morning I'm looking for a couple more, one for the good sssoul and one for my Macau/Shanghai travelling companion.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: alexs ()
Date: March 21, 2014 10:54

rubyT
reading back what different people wrote, it looks like people ( for Berlin) getting block D ou B were on TM? Eventim got only Block G ? for the pit both sites were OK ?
I couldn't reach anything on TM and on Eventim, for a PK1, I had no choice. I discovered once I had paid....Does anyone got a Block D ou B on Eventim ?

I got Sector D / Berlin over Eventim yesterday night. Although it is only a "reservation" so far. So I keep my fingers crossed this works out for really excellent seats.

Alex

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 11:01 by alexs.

Date: March 21, 2014 10:56

At Viagogo you find loads of tickets. That is really a mystery for me, as I tried to get some over TM yesterday night. This tickets were gone so quickly, and I could see only three sectors available, and now they are selling for the whole venue. How is this possible? I dont get it.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:02

mrfancyman

There was a presale for both German show starting at midnight. Before that there was anoher pre-presale yesterday promoted by the gossip newspaper Bild.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:02

mrfancyman

Here is a summary of various sale times/dates:

Bild presale - 03/20, 9am german time
Eventim presale - 03/21, 00.00, the link was sent as a ticket alert to registered users, no code needed.
TM.de presale - 03/21, 00.01, the link and code were sent to registered users
TM.de public sale - 03/21, 9am german time
Eventim public sale - 03/22, 9am german time

What is confusing about RS.com is that they are using local UK time, and also that there was apparently a RS.com presale scheduled, with 65e lucky dip tickets available for both shows. It was probably cancelled because of this week event. Can't see them tweeting or posting presale information on facebook.

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:04

alexs
At Viagogo you find loads of tickets. That is really a mystery for me, as I tried to get some over TM yesterday night. This tickets were gone so quickly, and I could see only three sectors available, and now they are selling for the whole venue. How is this possible? I dont get it.

Oh Man, those prices at viagogo are ridiculous! A2-Tickets for Waldbühne sold for 546.-€!!! Unbelievable ...

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:04

So you were only able to book a ticket not buy a ticket through eventim last night?

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:05

gwen
Bild presale - 03/20, 9am german time
Eventim presale - 03/21, 00.00, the link was sent as a ticket alert to registered users, no code needed.
TM.de presale - 03/21, 00.01, the link and code were sent to registered users
TM.de public sale - 03/21, 9am german time
Eventim public sale - 03/22, 9am german time

Thanks Gwen. You're no doubt right about the rs.com presale being cancelled,
but the TM.de public sale should've started an hour ago, and it didn't.

Date: March 21, 2014 11:08

Adams:
They call it a "verbindliche Reservierung": binding reservation. The confirmation mail tells me they will book the tickets once they are officially available. Was it any different with other Eventim bookers? I don´t think so...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 11:10 by alexs.

Date: March 21, 2014 11:08

Sssweet Sssoul, maybe delayed to tomorrow?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:10

Although I registered on TM.de a few days ago they didn't even send me the password!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:10

alexs

muenke

Oh Man, those prices at viagogo are ridiculous! A2-Tickets for Waldbühne sold for 546.-€!!! Unbelievable ...

Indeed: e.g. 2 Tickets Waldbühne L1, face value on TM/Eventim = 323€, now 882€ on Viagogo ..... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:14

alexs
Adams:
They call it a "verbindliche Reservierung": binding reservation. The confirmation mail tells me they will book the tickets once they are officially available. Was it any different with other Eventim bookers? I don´t think so...

Thanks, never had any experience with that kind of system... I'm only wondering if it works properly.

Date: March 21, 2014 11:18

slewan
Although I registered on TM.de a few days ago they didn't even send me the password!

Me neither - I went with eventim and scored floor tix so in the end I don't really care about TM anymore!

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:23

alexs
Adams:

Same here, and same question when I read that. But I already used Eventim, good seller, so I don't really care.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:26

Still some limited availability for Dusseldorf on Eventim :

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: March 21, 2014 11:31

Looking for a Berlin pit ticket ?

Didn't get one in the presale ?

Didn't get one in the public sale ?

Well I'm not f***ing surprised, they're all HERE !!

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:37

maradona
skyhawk
I'll think I've got a Inneraum Stehplatz Berlin???????? On eventim.de, Eine verbindliche reservierung. Wass bedeutet das??

Der offizielle Verkauf von Eventim beginnt erst am Samstag, Eventim hat also ein eigenes Kartenkontingent. Alle, die jetzt bereits ein Ticket reserviert haben, werden somit quasi bevorzugt behandelt, sprich: Du hast das Ticket erst einmal "reserviert" und Eventim kauft es dann für dich offiziell am Samstag bevor die restlichen Karten in den freien Verkauf gehen.

ENGLISH: The official ticket sale on Eventim starts on SATURDAY. The company, however, gave us now the opportunity to do a ticket reservation BEFORE the official sale starts. Right now, our tickets are "reserved" and will be booked by Eventim on Saturday just before all the remaining tickets are sold.

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:41

Stones are not on the TM-frontpage anymore, I guess regular sale is sold out.

ANYBODY WANT TO TRADE AN A2 WALDBÜHNE TICKET FOR A STANDING TICKET?

But what is with the delay in VIP packages? I am not interested, but the delay is curious.

Date: March 21, 2014 11:43

paulywaul
Looking for a Berlin pit ticket ?

Didn't get one in the presale ?

Didn't get one in the public sale ?

Well I'm not f***ing surprised, they're all HERE !!

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

I wonder how they get there as they never appeared on TM. (Specially if you look at the sectors they are selling). TM and Viagogo: the most advanced scalpers the world ever has seen.

Posted by: partnerincrime ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:48

as per my unique experience with viagogo I suggest to wait 'till a few days before the show You're interesed in. I did so for 2012 O2 Arena in London and I've paid eur 375 (including fees and shipment) for a tix eur 509 face value ... viagogo as well as ticketbande and other legalized scalpers it's NOT a fan to fan site to sell/buy tix but it's a legal fraude! there was a video on youtube explaining how it works: they pay cash in advance to the authorized seller who give them priority of access to multiple pc connected. It takes just a 1 click to get lots of tickets...
ciao
m.

Date: March 21, 2014 11:48

shattered1978
But what is with the delay in VIP packages? I am not interested, but the delay is curious.

The delay is probably due to this week's event as rs.com probably doesnt want to advertise anything at this time. Lucky dip tickets were supposed to go on sale yesterday morning.

Date: March 21, 2014 11:50

maybe it's a well organized kind of mafia...

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:58

gwen
shattered1978

The delay is probably due to this week's event as rs.com probably doesnt want to advertise anything at this time. Lucky dip tickets were supposed to go on sale yesterday morning.

Lucky Dip for stadiums?? Any source?

Date: March 21, 2014 12:01

What's lucky dip?
Where in the intenet?

Date: March 21, 2014 12:02

partnerincrime
as per my unique experience with viagogo I suggest to wait 'till a few days before the show You're interesed in. I did so for 2012 O2 Arena in London and I've paid eur 375 (including fees and shipment) for a tix eur 509 face value ... viagogo as well as ticketbande and other legalized scalpers it's NOT a fan to fan site to sell/buy tix but it's a legal fraude! there was a video on youtube explaining how it works: they pay cash in advance to the authorized seller who give them priority of access to multiple pc connected. It takes just a 1 click to get lots of tickets...
ciao
m.

CORRECT !!

Date: March 21, 2014 12:09

it's like legal mafia

Date: March 21, 2014 12:19

MoreFastNumbers
Lucky Dip for stadiums?? Any source?

I can only say that Ticketmaster is prepared to sell pairs of Lucky Dip tickets for both Berlin & Düsseldorf, at €65 each.

Ticketmaster
Terms & Conditions
The Lucky Dip Tickets are restricted to a maximum of two (2) tickets per purchaser and must be purchased via www.rollingstones.com on Thursday 20 March from 9am CET with a valid credit card.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 12:20 by gwen.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1599
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home