Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 43
Re: German ticket prices updated
Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 21, 2014 12:23

gwen
MoreFastNumbers
Lucky Dip for stadiums?? Any source?

I can only say that Ticketmaster is prepared to sell pairs of Lucky Dip tickets for both Berlin & Düsseldorf, at €65 each.

Ticketmaster
Terms & Conditions
The Lucky Dip Tickets are restricted to a maximum of two (2) tickets per purchaser and must be purchased via www.rollingstones.com on Thursday 20 March from 9am CET with a valid credit card.

Where you read about this?

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 21, 2014 12:30

I too find it strange that TM had *no* tickets for its general sale.
I stayed up to make it on time from the States...I was registered. Hmm. I see they did send me an
email, well after the first sale. Confusing. Frustrating.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help the rest of us.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 14:15

I just called Eventim and they canceled my "Ticketversicherung". So everyone who has ordered tickets without cancelling it right at the order you can do it now. you find the service phone number on their website.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: March 21, 2014 14:27

hockenheim95
I just called Eventim and they canceled my "Ticketversicherung". So everyone who has ordered tickets without cancelling it right at the order you can do it now. you find the service phone number on their website.

Is that the ticket insurance thing at €9 per ticket?

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: March 21, 2014 14:33

hockenheim95

Why did you cancel it?

Date: March 21, 2014 14:33

gwen
hockenheim95

Yes, you can cancel that. Just call them. I cancel it because I don`t need them. I have good tickets and if I would be ill I don't think it would be a problem to sell them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 14:35 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: March 21, 2014 14:42

with sssoul
latvianinexile
Why didn't You buy last night 23:00 UK time, midnight German time? Worked well with ticketmaster.de and eventim.de. All you had to was register with tm.de to get the password. But Password 140nfire was also published here.

Mercy, Latvian - we did try. Not everyone got lucky, okay? Yayy for you for getting what you wanted when you wanted it,
but chastising people for not scoring tickets at the smallest venue that's been announced is ... uncharacteristically mean-spirited.

The Rolling Stones' music has a warm and generous heart.

Dear sssoul,

Sorry, but You are misinterpreting my post. I did not mean to chastise Paul! He had not mentioned that he had tried the previous night and not succeeded. Knowing that he is an experienced concertgoer I was only wandering. So, peace please smiling smiley

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: March 21, 2014 14:44

Has Anyone 2 spare tickets for Block K for Berlin. Need them for my friends who joined me for Hyde Park #1 last year.

Many thanks and best regards from Munich!

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 21, 2014 14:48

hockenheim95
gwen
hockenheim95

Yes, you can cancel that. Just call them. I cancel it because I don`t need them. I have good tickets and if I would be ill I don't think it would be a problem to sell them.

And what if The Stones call off the party?

Date: March 21, 2014 14:51

MoreFastNumbers
hockenheim95
gwen
hockenheim95

And what if The Stones call off the party?

That's not a ticket insurance. A ticket insurance is if you are ill and can`t go to the concert. If they cancel I will get my money back.

Date: March 21, 2014 14:54

does anybody here have Tickets for Berlin in A2 and want to change with my G tickets?

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 21, 2014 15:04

latvianinexile
with sssoul
latvianinexile
Why didn't You buy last night 23:00 UK time, midnight German time? Worked well with ticketmaster.de and eventim.de. All you had to was register with tm.de to get the password. But Password 140nfire was also published here.

Mercy, Latvian - we did try. Not everyone got lucky, okay? Yayy for you for getting what you wanted when you wanted it,
but chastising people for not scoring tickets at the smallest venue that's been announced is ... uncharacteristically mean-spirited.

Dear sssoul,

Sorry, but You are misinterpreting my post. I did not mean to chastise Paul! He had not mentioned that he had tried the previous night and not succeeded. Knowing that he is an experienced concertgoer I was only wandering. So, peace please smiling smiley

I tried both ticketmaster.de and eventim.de at 23.00 UK time last night, to try for pit in Berlin instead of the A2 block which I got from the Bild+ presale, and there were no good tickets available. Some people may got lucky but my impression is that the Bild presale had better choice.

With retrospect, 0.99 Euro for Bild+ was a great investment!

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 21, 2014 15:07

hockenheim95
does anybody here have Tickets for Berlin in A2 and want to change with my G tickets?

Have G block tickets numbered seats?

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 21, 2014 15:09

I got A2 too. I gave it a thought, looked at the photos of Waldbuhne and it seems to me that depending on circumstances A2 might seem even more attractive than standing area...

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 15:09

Berlin was impossible for me as I tried 40 Minutes to buy tickets.
Changed to Düsseldorf - got 4 Tickets for the second circle.
All venues are sold out now - at least on Ticketmaster.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 21, 2014 15:10

latvianinexile
with sssoul
latvianinexile

Dear sssoul,

Indeed, peace good people. Keep smiling everybody, we'll get to where we need to be by one means or another; the good will always triumph over the ....... well "not so good" I suppose !!?? winking smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 15:17

Stonesfan2146
Berlin was impossible for me as I tried 40 Minutes to buy tickets.
Changed to Düsseldorf - got 4 Tickets for the second circle.
All venues are sold out now - at least on Ticketmaster.

NOT sold out! Only Pre-Sale tickets maybe sold out.

Rest of the tickets are reserved for General-Sale (normal public sale) starting saturday!

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: March 21, 2014 15:34

Lucky dip tickets for both german shows should go on sale on tuesday march, 25, at 9am german time. Apparently they will be sold by pair at €65 each.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 21, 2014 15:50

satisfaction2

Rest of the tickets are reserved for General-Sale (normal public sale) starting saturday!

Saturday = 22th March, while [www.rollingstones.com] stated: 'on sale 8am local 21st March' and 'pre-sale 8am local 20th March' ..... confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 16:00 by Irix.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 16:47

Did anybody who bought the tickets in the Bild presale already got an e-mail, that the tickets have been sent? (Since they write they usually ship them within two working days)

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 21, 2014 16:59

Berlin Kat 2 still available on eventim
[www.eventim.de]

Date: March 21, 2014 17:15

MartinB
hockenheim95

Have G block tickets numbered seats?

no numbered seats

Posted by: Erhard51 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 17:19

From Bild and other German newspaper

The concerts in Berlin and Düsseldorf are "Sold out"

[www.bild.de]

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 17:38

Erhard51

[www.bild.de]

not true, you can still get tixx from time to time if you try on the sale pages.

Posted by: Sir Mick ()
Date: March 21, 2014 17:43

Erhard51

[www.bild.de]

In that case there was no "General Sale"... Crazy! I got 2 Berlin's block 'B' thanks to our 'friends' at Bild (since cancelled) which is exactly what I wanted but it seems a bit silly that there were no tickets for the Rs.com announced General Sale

Burdened Beast

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 21, 2014 17:46

Which is a bit worrying actually...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:12

Happy24
Did anybody who bought the tickets in the Bild presale already got an e-mail, that the tickets have been sent? (Since they write they usually ship them within two working days)

I have received emails both from the bild presale (for düsseldorf) as well as from tm sale (berlin) that my tickets were mailed today via gls!

Cheers
Michael

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:20

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:21

MGetzner
Happy24

I have received emails both from the bild presale (for düsseldorf) as well as from tm sale (berlin) that my tickets were mailed today via gls!

Cheers
Michael

Okay, now - is there anybody else (except of me) who bought tickets via the Bild pre-sale and still hasn't got the mail that the tickets were posted and the tracking number? I hope so :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-21 18:50 by Happy24.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: March 21, 2014 18:25

try try try,each time the whole day

got them just now !!!

The Rolling Stones 4
Di, 10.06.14 19:00 Uhr
Waldbühne Berlin, BERLIN
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
Normalpreis 198,00 EUR
792,00 EUR
Ticketversicherung für 36,00 EUR
Zwischensumme: 828,00 EUR
Service- und Versandgebühren:
(Schweiz und Österreich Standardversand) 7,90 EUR
Gesamtsumme (inkl. MwSt.): 835,90 EUR

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home