Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 43
Re: German ticket prices updated
Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: March 22, 2014 13:08

electricmud
rollingrichard
Itá pity theyre not playing the Ziggodome Amsterdam, half an hour from my house !

Well they play half an hour from my house (Berlin-Waldbühne)...And? No chance to get a ticket til now. Don`t even know someone in Berlin who got tix..

Tom

We are a group from Berlin and some of us have tickets, some not - unlucky in the internet tix race.
But you sure will get one at least the show day - go around 2 pm, there ar always people with changing plant (family etc.) standing there nervously to sell their tickets.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 22, 2014 13:20

Another advertised sale that didn't happen, doggoneit!

Still working on getting a standing pit ticket...since I have a ticket,
I may still go. The venue looks terrific, and if you all help me on
transportation tips, from airport to hotel to venue, it shouldn't be
too hard.

Plus I can use this show as an excuse to visit a dear Dutch couple
I know. They wanted to see a show but can't travel to do it. So I
will go to them. I know, Pinkpop, but that doesn't work out for us.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 22, 2014 13:29

caschimann
Spoke to a totally disappointed Eventim-employee 1 1/2 hours ago.
"We haven´t anything here for Berlin/Dusseldorf.You may try at ticket master."
Fact: When they looked at their account this morning to start their 8am sale, the amount of tickets which were left from Bild/Ticketmaster Thurs/Thursday night was:
0,00!!

I reserved a ticket on Eventim on Thursday night (paid for it), is it ok? Will I get my ticket?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 22, 2014 13:30

angee

The venue looks terrific, and if you all help me on transportation tips, from airport to hotel to venue, it shouldn't be too hard.

Public transport

Berlin: [www.bvg.de]

Düsseldorf: [www.rheinbahn.com] or [www.vrr.de]

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 22, 2014 13:30

caschimann
But you sure will get one at least the show day - go around 2 pm, there ar always people with changing plant (family etc.) standing there nervously to sell their tickets.

Well, at 2 p.m. the prices will be insane (if there indeed will be people selling), chance of getting a good price will be shortly before the show.

I wrote if there really will be people selling tickets, since it is not given. Of course it is very likely and also the internet scalpers will have some tickets they will need to get a rid off. But I have this one experience when I bought a U2 ticket to Vienna in 2010. The thing was that it was the very first concert of that leg of the tour that went on sale and so the demand was insane. The server totaly crashed, but after like 45 mins of constant refreshing I managed to get 1 standing ticket. I thought there would be tons of people trying to sell the tickets in front of the stadium. I arrived there at about 3 p.m. and didn't see a single person trying to sell. It is true that I didn't really look for those people, I went directly to the queue.

I did this once, since I wanted to try how it worked. I went to a Madonna concert, which I really didn't plan to attend, but kind of thought it would be nice if I could get in for 10 Euro. I came there about 2 or 3 hours before the show and there were tons of scalpers. Really a lot. All of them demanding much more than a face value. I always told them I would give them 10 Euro, they laughed, I laughed... I got a silver circle ticket about 20 minutes before the show for 10 Euro, since all those scalpers had full hands of tickets... If I said 5, I would probably get it for 5. I was standing really far away compared to what I am used to and would never do it this way with a concert I really want to see. But I saw a Madonna for 10 Euro. It was actually quite good - I mean, it was entertaining, I am glad I went, but it didn't really leave any deeper impression.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-22 13:35 by Happy24.

Date: March 22, 2014 13:32

MoreFastNumbers
caschimann
Spoke to a totally disappointed Eventim-employee 1 1/2 hours ago.
"We haven´t anything here for Berlin/Dusseldorf.You may try at ticket master."
Fact: When they looked at their account this morning to start their 8am sale, the amount of tickets which were left from Bild/Ticketmaster Thurs/Thursday night was:
0,00!!

I reserved a ticket on Eventim on Thursday night (paid for it), is it ok? Will I get my ticket?

Yes you will. They call those-pre sales verbindlich reservierung, which is an obligatory reservation, but it is a normal sale in fact. Don't worry, you bought your ticket and you will get it.

Date: March 22, 2014 13:35

Happy24
jackflash27
Will do. Mailed Ticketmaster just to be sure everything is handled correctly

Just got a reply. In German, but Google translation did the job :-) They say that all orders will be handeled until the and of March.

They also say that I can see the status of my order in my Ticketmaster account. Well, I can see the details of the order and that it was paid, but nothing like "booked / printed / sent" as Eventim lists. Anyway, I am sure averything is all right, just the courier thing makes it all so compliated. Eventim once didn't send me the tracking number and I had quite a problem, that is why I want to make sure I get the number in time.

Well, in the reply they said all "Onkelz" orders will be handeled until the end of March. They sell tickets to some BÖHSE ONKELZ, so I hope I won't end up with some Onkelz ticket :-)

Let me know what answer you get, hopefully not as messy as I did

Thanks Happy24! And what is this tracking number??

Date: March 22, 2014 13:42

MoreFastNumbers

Both Eventim and Ticketmaster will send you a tracking number once they give it to the courier. They will let you know which courier they sent it with (DHL or some other) and you can go to the webb page of the courier and after entering the number it will let you know where is your ticket at that moment. That way you can very easily estimate when will it actually arive. Just beware, sometimes it takes a couple of hours to get the number to the system, so it may happen that you get the number and if you go the courier webb it will tell you it doesn't exist. Sometimes that might really take a couple of hours, so don't panic if that happens.

Date: March 22, 2014 13:46

Happy24
MoreFastNumbers

Both Eventim and Ticketmaster will send you a tracking number once they give it to the courier. They will let you know which courier they sent it with (DHL or some other) and you can go to the webb page of the courier and after entering the number it will let you know where is your ticket at that moment. That way you can very easily estimate when will it actually arive. Just beware, sometimes it takes a couple of hours to get the number to the system, so it may happen that you get the number and if you go the courier webb it will tell you it doesn't exist. Sometimes that might really take a couple of hours, so don't panic if that happens.

Thanks for all these information!
And anyone who bought a ticket for Berlin/Düsseldorf from outside Germany (in Europe) already get his tracking number??

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 22, 2014 13:55

No tracking yet. I'm in the US.

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 22, 2014 13:56

MoreFastNumbers
Happy24
MoreFastNumbers

Thanks for all these information!
And anyone who bought a ticket for Berlin/Düsseldorf from outside Germany (in Europe) already get his tracking number??

Not yet: I just checked my Eventim account, same info than just after the purchase. It says shipping/in progress
We'll get a number track when this will be shipped.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 22, 2014 14:14

What are you people so worried about? If you paid your tickets you will of course get them in time for the shows? What´s the problem?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 22, 2014 14:25

In time for the shows - like Hyde Park 2013: Ticket bought 12-Apr-2013 on Ticketmaster.co.uk, Ticket has been shipped end of June and arrived 10 days before the show .....

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: March 22, 2014 14:34

Irix
In time for the shows - like Hyde Park 2013: Ticket bought 12-Apr-2013 on Ticketmaster.co.uk, Ticket has been shipped end of June and arrived 10 days before the show .....

Well, isn't that in time for the show?????????

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 22, 2014 15:05

I hope tickets arrive before 10 days to the show. I'll be arriving in Europe ~ June 1st.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: March 22, 2014 16:08

10 days before the show is normally OK of course, but not when then haven't told you so.
If they tell you in advance,then you wouldn't have to worry.

Why does there always have to be such a hassle with Stones-tickets ?

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: March 22, 2014 16:15

@ Irix : thans for the links of the tickets. Ridiculous prices, definitely for such a warhorse-setlist.

The Original FOS-price 172 E sounded OK to me, but other ticketprices are ridiculous.

Thanxs for helping anyway, I'll have to try on the streets I guess.

Date: March 22, 2014 16:50

rollingrichard
10 days before the show is normally OK of course, but not when then haven't told you so.
If they tell you in advance,then you wouldn't have to worry.

Eventim always posts tickets within a few days, usually 2-3, it also happend to me they were sent the very same day. It never happend to me that I would not have the tickets at home 1 week after I bought them. Those were Springsteen and U2 tickets, so they were flooded with orders just like this time.

I have no experience with ticketmaster.de, this being the first time I used it, but they say on their webb page, that they usually ship them within 2 working days. They also write on their page that if you wouldn't recive the tickets within one week you should contact them.

So I am 99% sure we will all have our tickets within just a few days.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-22 17:02 by Happy24.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 22, 2014 17:06

Happy24
rollingrichard
If they tell you in advance, then you wouldn't have to worry.

Eventim always posts tickets within a few days, usually 2-3, it also happened to me they were sent the very same day. It never happened to me that I would not have the tickets at home 1 week after I bought them. Those were Springsteen and U2 tickets, so they were flooded with orders just like this time.

I have no experience with ticketmaster.de, this being the first time I used it, but they say on their webpage, that they usually ship them within 2 working days. They also write on their page that if you wouldn't receive the tickets within one week you should contact them.

So I am 99% sure we will all have our tickets within just a few days.

Yep, I wrote to EVENTIM shortly after I bought my Berlin ticket, when I noticed that I had not updated my address with them after moving home a couple of years ago. This is their reply ........

Dear XXXX yyyyyyyyyyyy,

Many thanks for your reply.

We have changed the address as follows:

* xxxx yyyyyyyyyyyyy
* 123 xxxxxxxxxxxx Road
* AB12 3CD Richmond Surrey

Please note that this change only applies to the current order. Please correct your address in the "My Account" area of our website if necessary.

Your tickets will be sent out as soon as possible. We will notify you via email.

Kind regards

Ruth Müller
Your eventim.de-Serviceteam

Notice the bit that says: Your tickets will be sent out as soon as possible

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 22, 2014 17:32

About 80.000 tickets were sold for Berlin and Düsseldorf. I think it might take a couple of days to print them, put them in envelopes and take them to the postal office. I will wait, and in the meantime smileys with beer Cheers

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: March 22, 2014 17:45

paulywaul
I wrote to EVENTIM shortly after I bought my Berlin ticket, when I noticed that I had not updated my address

Yeah Pauly, I would call that a good reason to write to them.
Otherwise I would not write to Eventim and/or Ticketmaster. In stead of answering e-mails I would much more prefer their staff to be busy with shipping the tickets smiling smiley

-------------------

Posted by: angee ()
Date: March 22, 2014 18:28

Irix, thanks for the transportation link for Berlin. That gives me a start, anyway.
I may well have more questions later.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: March 22, 2014 19:48

Rolling Hansie
paulywaul
I wrote to EVENTIM shortly after I bought my Berlin ticket, when I noticed that I had not updated my address

Yeah Pauly, I would call that a good reason to write to them.
Otherwise I would not write to Eventim and/or Ticketmaster. In stead of answering e-mails I would much more prefer their staff to be busy with shipping the tickets smiling smiley

The show is 80 days away ........... patience !! winking smiley

Date: March 22, 2014 20:15

paulywaul
The show is 80 days away ........... patience

Exactly.
And therefore as I posted before. In the meantime smileys with beer Cheers

-------------------

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 22, 2014 20:41

That is what the tickets look like. I am suprised that tickets are already delivered since it was only bought on thursday. Good work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-22 20:42 by schwonek.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: March 22, 2014 22:18

watch out showing barcodes on internet... better edit the photo so they are hidden...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-22 22:19 by MononoM.

Date: March 22, 2014 22:30

Bloody hell, that is AMAZING. Tickets bought on Thursday and they turn up on Saturday ? I can't believe it ! Ten out ten to the promoter & ticket vendor.

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: March 22, 2014 22:36

Deutsche Grundlichkeit.
Just compare with the UK dispatch disaster in 2012.

Date: March 22, 2014 22:36

Thanks Schwonek, the tickets look great. If I may ask - you are from Germany, right? Just trying to figure out whether they already started to ship abroad.

Date: March 22, 2014 22:39

shattered1978
Deutsche Grundlichkeit.
Just compare with the UK dispatch disaster in 2012.

I think you mean 2013 - the Hyde Park shows. That was the sorriest and most catastrophic dispatch disaster I've ever witnessed, simply dreadful. If I had not made countless phone calls to "Barclaycard Unwind" and the "Ticket Factory" (the primary ticket vendor) - I would NOT have had those tickets and wristbands delivered to me in time for the performances at Hyde Park on the both the 6th and the 13th of July.

Between AEG LIVE, Barclaycard Unwind, and the Ticket Factory - they couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery. To describe it as pathetic is an understatement, what went on at that time was far beyond merely pathetic, it was unforgiveable and incomprehensible for this day and age. A total disgrace.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-23 13:33 by paulywaul.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1912
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home