Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 11 of 13
Re: tickets in boston
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: June 6, 2013 02:12

mnewman505
I'm pulling real nice side stage lower level for $165...

Section LOGE15 Row22 Seats 3 - 4 Description PRICE LEVEL 4
LOGE*FIRST LEVEL OF ARENA LOWER SECTION
REAR VIEW OF STAGE!!
TypeFull Price Ticket
Ticket Price US $165.65 x 2
Price Details
SUBTOTAL*US $331.30

Hey Newman, those seats are probably better than most people think. Because of the stage set up alot of the rows in that section have been taken out. So in reality the 1st row could actually be the 15th, 16th or even 20th.

I sat just above that section for the 1st Newark show and I would say the 1st row was actually row 12 or 13.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: June 6, 2013 02:19

virgil
mnewman505
I'm pulling real nice side stage lower level for $165...

Section LOGE15 Row22 Seats 3 - 4 Description PRICE LEVEL 4
LOGE*FIRST LEVEL OF ARENA LOWER SECTION
REAR VIEW OF STAGE!!
TypeFull Price Ticket
Ticket Price US $165.65 x 2
Price Details
SUBTOTAL*US $331.30

Hey Newman, those seats are probably better than most people think. Because of the stage set up alot of the rows in that section have been taken out. So in reality the 1st row could actually be the 15th, 16th or even 20th.

I sat just above that section for the 1st Newark show and I would say the 1st row was actually row 12 or 13.

agreed the row numbers are deceptive in these sections. i'm a big fan of side stage lower deck in arenas for the stones, it's usually super close with a great view of all the action. plus these seats are right across the aisle from the $625 tickets in section 14.

Posted by: chris girard ()
Date: June 6, 2013 02:24

How about Steven Tyler for the guest, now that would be something.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: June 6, 2013 16:30

I bought a pair in Loge 4 as 'insurance' yesterday for the Fri. show at $165 each. I have $85s for both shows, but I really want decent seats for Friday (taking my daughter to her 1st show). I rationalize it this way: If we wind up in the Pit and don't use them: hallelujah. If we get rafters (which sounds more likely from reports), then I figure it cost me approx. $250 each for Loge seats, which relatively speaking is not bad.
Thurs. a.m. - just checked TM and they still had Loge 5 for around $165.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-06 16:32 by DEmerson.

Re: Boston June 2013 show planning
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: June 6, 2013 17:54

Now you're talking. Chris! I do NOT want Dave Matthews! YUCK! I want Tyler AND Peter Wolf!
Alfonz, I do agree about these side Loge seats being the very best! I bought a Loge 21, row 4, paid full price unfortunately but it made me de-stress! I had to KNOW I had a good view at least for one of the two nights in Boston.With these close Loge seats, you see everything, even when the performers first come on, you can see the band huddled together, etc. I TRY to get this section avoiding the floor where you have to take a chance of getting a 6'7 guy in front of you.

Posted by: McCartney ()
Date: June 6, 2013 18:18

Sect 15 and Sec 20 still popping up, we can see Charlie from here? Driving up from Jersey for both shows, never been to TD Garden.

Date: June 6, 2013 18:47

11:45am EST 160's still popping in loge 5.

Posted by: vacaal ()
Date: June 6, 2013 19:25

I have one 06/14 LOGE2 ROW2 ticket and I want to change it for 2 06/14 tix

Im a Costarican fan (27 years old) with my flight already booked for the Boston show on June 14th. MY FIRST STONES SHOW

But now my girlfriend, who originally couldnt come, is coming and I need another ticket.

Could I change my ticket for a couple of tixs?

Please, someone could help me with some tip of what can I do?

Thanks

Date: June 6, 2013 19:49

vacaal
I have one 06/14 LOGE2 ROW2 ticket and I want to change it for 2 06/14 tix

Im a Costarican fan (27 years old) with my flight already booked for the Boston show on June 14th. MY FIRST STONES SHOW

But now my girlfriend, who originally couldnt come, is coming and I need another ticket.

Could I change my ticket for a couple of tixs?

Please, someone could help me with some tip of what can I do?

Thanks

Could be tough getting rid of the Lodge 2 tix. If you don't mind sitting apart, buy 1 more. (sec 20 is poppping up for $167 each) If you must sit together, buy 2 in sec 20 and be prepared to take a loss on the single in sec 2.

Posted by: vacaal ()
Date: June 6, 2013 20:26

If I buy one LOGE20, then, when the show begins, could I go to LOGE2 and look up for one space near my LOGE2 ROW2?

Is that possible?

Security is going to bother me in LOGE2?

Thanks again

Date: June 6, 2013 22:28

I'm not familiar with the arena, that sounds like a good idea though. Once the Stones start almost everyone is up, you probably could do that. Other people on the board here from Bosstown surely know the arena/security.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: June 7, 2013 18:32

Hi

Feel free to post this in the Boston thread.
Is this the place 1-2 blocks from the venue?

Thanks!

Best regards
Bjornulf

Den 06.06.2013 17:03, skrev Bill D.
> [shidoobeewithstonesdoug.yuku.com]
>
>
> Hi there. Not sure if this is something you prefer for pre-shows,
> timing wise and everything else?
>
> Hopefully we can get together for a small bite outdoors earlier on the 12th.
> I hope to be in Boston shortly after noon.
>
> Enjoy the show tonight,
> Bill D

Boston - June 14 Concert Question
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 7, 2013 22:30

Although I live in Miami, I will be at our Framingham office next week. I will be attending the concert next Friday night. I'm not familiar with Boston and would like to know a good place (bar) to go to that is in walking distance of the TD Arena.

Pleasde advise.

Also, I hope they play "Rocks Off" & "Worried About You" as they did the other night.

Date: June 7, 2013 23:11

I have a ticket in Loge (Whatever that means) 21 Row 15.

Is that a decent seat?

I do not know the sight lines at that arena.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-07 23:12 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 7, 2013 23:16

Take a look with the TD Garden virtual view - [www.seats3d.com]

Date: June 7, 2013 23:22

bye bye johnny
Take a look with the TD Garden virtual view - [www.seats3d.com]

My seat seems to be ok. But the Speakers and Giant Arms seem to obstruct the view. If the stage is open then I'm in good shape.

Thanks for the weblink

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-07 23:43 by Chris Fountain.

Date: June 8, 2013 16:40

I think everyone should go to the TD Garden early. I expect security checks to be extra tight due to recent terrorist attacks. This will equate into long entrance lines.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-08 16:40 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 8, 2013 17:32

Have fun guys!!! Hopefully these are the best gigs, as of date.

Date: June 8, 2013 18:00

Chris Fountain

Is that a decent seat?

Loge basically means the lowest level of an arena or theater off the floor.

By the way your seats are awesome you will have a total clear view of everything and you will be right on top of the stage

Enjoy

Date: June 8, 2013 18:35

virgil
Chris Fountain

Is that a decent seat?

Loge basically means the lowest level of an arena or theater off the floor.

By the way your seats are awesome you will have a total clear view of everything and you will be right on top of the stage

Enjoy

Thanks!!! - BTW I usually sit on the right side of venus - baseball, concerts etc.. I figured this time I wanted to be closer to Keith's side. I did it in 1975 at Greensboro and it was great!! I guess it doesn't really matter. Other Stones concerts were mixed based on ticket availability. However I did mix it up on purpose with Bruce concerts because of Stevie RV & Clarence (RIP).

I'll catch them again in Ft Laud or Miami (Home) later this year if South Florida is not overlooked!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-08 18:42 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: June 8, 2013 18:35

Well, after reading that Peter Wolf is usually drunk on stage, I hope they go just with Steven Tyler! And I DO recall the arrest in 1972 at the Warwick airport. I had tickets for the show the second night...they used to play 2 nights in a row back in the day....I heard about the arrest on the late news and was a wreck, thinking they'd cancel the show. The mayor Kevin White sprung them from jail and they took the stage after 2AM that night...and they went on, as scheduled for my show which was my first time....an amazing surreal experience. So, 41 years later, I'm still going to see the Rolling Stones in concert...what a blessing!

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: June 8, 2013 18:48

mickschix
Well, after reading that Peter Wolf is usually drunk on stage, I hope they go just with Steven Tyler! And I DO recall the arrest in 1972 at the Warwick airport. I had tickets for the show the second night...they used to play 2 nights in a row back in the day....I heard about the arrest on the late news and was a wreck, thinking they'd cancel the show. The mayor Kevin White sprung them from jail and they took the stage after 2AM that night...and they went on, as scheduled for my show which was my first time....an amazing surreal experience. So, 41 years later, I'm still going to see the Rolling Stones in concert...what a blessing!

Maybe back in the old days but I saw The J.Geils band last summer and Peter Wolf was amazing. I doubt he parties like the old days and doubt the Stones would put up with that these days from a guest star. he would be an excellent guest.

Date: June 8, 2013 18:48

mickschix

You'll be there next Friday? Also, I personally would not like a guest. But since it will probablely (sic) happen in Boston - I wonder if they will be different for Wednesday & Friday.

Question: Are the sound effects favorable at TD Garden?

Posted by: slew ()
Date: June 8, 2013 18:51

Mickschix - That was your first show? That is awesome! The most famous show in Boston that they've ever played. I am going to both shows can't wait. my friend at work has never seen the band and he's 58. he won 21K on the Kentucky Derby and he has sprung for a suite at the Ritz-Carlton I think he is crazy but he wants no money I'm along for the ride. I am taking my son who is 11 and my sister to the Wednesday show. I can't wait. I've never seen them do CYHMK live and I am so hoping that they play it at one of the shows. I may be at the bar that BV put up on Friday.

Date: June 8, 2013 18:55

slew
Mickschix - That was your first show? That is awesome! The most famous show in Boston that they've ever played. I am going to both shows can't wait. my friend at work has never seen the band and he's 58. he won 21K on the Kentucky Derby and he has sprung for a suite at the Ritz-Carlton I think he is crazy but he wants no money I'm along for the ride. I am taking my son who is 11 and my sister to the Wednesday show. I can't wait. I've never seen them do CYHMK live and I am so hoping that they play it at one of the shows. I may be at the bar that BV put up on Friday.

Slew - Are you from Boston? Both nights is an awesome idea! I hope they choose Friday for Rocks Off!

Date: June 8, 2013 19:06

Yes I am from the boston area I live out near Worcester about 40 miles outside the city. Easy ride I live right off the Masspike so I can get in pretty easy.
Rocks Off is one of my favorites but they don't really nail that one live. When you are there though you don't really realize it. These will be my 15th and 16th shows. First was in 1981.

Date: June 8, 2013 19:27

slew
Yes I am from the boston area I live out near Worcester about 40 miles outside the city. Easy ride I live right off the Masspike so I can get in pretty easy.
Rocks Off is one of my favorites but they don't really nail that one live. When you are there though you don't really realize it. These will be my 15th and 16th shows. First was in 1981.

I will actually be in Framingham (on business) and currently figuring out the MTBA light rail - Northside to Gov't Center then Green line 1 or 3 to North Stop. Does this make sense?

Date: June 8, 2013 19:48

Chris - Yes. I am not real familiar with it but it is one of the things that is well posted in Boston. Follow the rail line to North Station.

Date: June 8, 2013 19:55

slew
Chris - Yes. I am not real familiar with it but it is one of the things that is well posted in Boston. Follow the rail line to North Station.

Slew Thanks - I will have a rental car- but i want to have a couple drinks (only). However, I prefer not to drive because the lack of familiarity with Boston area roads. I do not want any issues attending the concert.

Date: June 8, 2013 20:54

If you are not familiar with Boston don't drive in. its one of the worst cities to drive in in the country. The green line is easy. the only thing with the transit system is you won't have any time to go out after the show. I think they stop running after midnight.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 11 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2027
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home