Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 Rolling Stones show planning & tickets
Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: July 1, 2013 16:53

gotdablouse
with sssoul
Austrianstones, my understanding is that you're good with just the tickets.
As far as I know the wristbands are just for the Barclaycard bits.

If you look at the map above you'll see that T1/T2 have their separate entrance so the wristband would just open access to the "Unwind Toilet Bar". What's not clear at this point is :

- if you exit the T1/T2 areas to go to the bars, will you have to show your ticket each time you come back in? Sounds like a hassle and a headache as people are bound to lose their tickets in the process. A wristband clipped on when you enter would make a lot more sense...but with the complete mess it's been so far, AEG probably haven't given this much thought.

- will there be any "connection" between T1/T2 and T3 ? Probably not as this would probably be difficult to manage. Too bad for T1/T2s who'll be there early and who'd want to go FOS.

@Beast - agreed, too bad the general map doesn't show the BJ setup!

When the mess about the T1, T2 and GA first came out, I e-mailed Frontgate who then confirmed that we can enter the GA area whit T1 / T2 tickets. I have e-mailed them again today with the same question along with some other questions I want an answer to. Still waiting for an answer....

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: July 1, 2013 16:56

Marcone
My tickets arrived this morning in Rome, Italy, by Royalmail...From Frontgatetickets BSM... (paid £30 for express delivery...)...

Tickets shipped on 24th (on the site was 20)!

We'll see you on the rock

Marco

Glad to hear that, Marcone. I live in Naples and I'm still waiting for the tickets. As we're just a bunch of kilometers away, and as the website stated that also my tickets have been dispatched on the 20th, I suppose that by tomorrow I should have my tickets for the 6th. Let's cross fingers...

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: July 1, 2013 17:08

So we're back to square one--Saturday only pick-up?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 1, 2013 17:24

gibsonman
gotdablouse
with sssoul

If you look at the map above you'll see that T1/T2 have their separate entrance so the wristband would just open access to the "Unwind Toilet Bar". What's not clear at this point is :

- if you exit the T1/T2 areas to go to the bars, will you have to show your ticket each time you come back in? Sounds like a hassle and a headache as people are bound to lose their tickets in the process. A wristband clipped on when you enter would make a lot more sense...but with the complete mess it's been so far, AEG probably haven't given this much thought.

- will there be any "connection" between T1/T2 and T3 ? Probably not as this would probably be difficult to manage. Too bad for T1/T2s who'll be there early and who'd want to go FOS.

@Beast - agreed, too bad the general map doesn't show the BJ setup!

When the mess about the T1, T2 and GA first came out, I e-mailed Frontgate who then confirmed that we can enter the GA area whit T1 / T2 tickets. I have e-mailed them again today with the same question along with some other questions I want an answer to. Still waiting for an answer....

Ok, I still think they'd need to have some kind of wristband setup to avoid massive problems with lost tickets/damaged tickets...based on what we've seen so far we can probably trust AEG to let us ticket buyers deal with the mess as usual.

Posted by: svt22 ()
Date: July 1, 2013 17:46

Do the shows come with butterflies?

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: July 1, 2013 17:49

I read on the ticket the festival is sponsored by Heineken. Ouch, that probably means you can't get anything else...
I'm taking my brother on the 13th and he hates it, where for me it is just a mild dislike. I think I won't tell him until we're in... otherwise I might have a spare ticket... winking smiley

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: July 1, 2013 18:30

just got my ticket for the 13 July gig (I live in Hungary) cool smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 1, 2013 18:34

Limbostone
I read on the ticket the festival is sponsored by Heineken. Ouch, that probably means you can't get anything else...
I'm taking my brother on the 13th and he hates it, where for me it is just a mild dislike. I think I won't tell him until we're in... otherwise I might have a spare ticket... winking smiley

Heineken control a lot of beer brands including these ones sold in the UK, so no worries:

Foster’s
Strongbow
John Smith’s
Kronenbourg
Bulmers
Heineken
Newcastle Brown Ale
Amstel
Sol
Woodpecker
Tiger
Jacques

[www.theheinekencompany.com]

Bjornulf

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: July 1, 2013 18:45

with sssoul

I have read on these pages that purchasers of the "Unwind Bar" package also received a lanyard and laminated pass. This is consistent with what Barclay's told me when I phoned. The lanyard/pass will be the mechanism used to control entry to the T-1 and T02 areas, and I would submit it is easy to hold onto and not lose. This aspect of entry/exit should be fine.

Also, BST told me on the Phone that the BST will Call is separate from thge GA will Call and will be labeled "Barclay's Summertime" so the queue to collect wrist bands and laminate should be signifacntly smaller than the GA line.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-01 18:48 by Woz.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 1, 2013 19:13

Woz
Also, BST told me on the Phone that the BST will Call is separate from thge GA will Call and will be labeled "Barclay's Summertime"
so the queue to collect wrist bands and laminate should be significantly smaller than the GA line.

... I don't doubt you were told that, but BST (British Summer Time) is the name of the whole festival.
There is indeed a separate Tier 1-2 entrance & box office, and yes it would make sense if in that area
there's a distinct box office Barclaycard Unwind customers, which I think is what you mean.

Sure, that queue should be shorter than the "regular" will-call, but it would be shorter still
if they had delivered all the wristbands/lanyards like they were supposed to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-01 19:32 by with sssoul.

Date: July 1, 2013 19:22

I had another message from Joe, who is probably in tears by this time, saying he knows I am concerned, but we can definitely pick up our tickets/wristbands on Friday.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: July 1, 2013 19:29

I haven't received anything so far for both dates except apologies by phone. Rather annoying I would call that.

Posted by: Gerda ()
Date: July 1, 2013 19:38

Austrianstones, you have your ticket? Wow, congratulations are in order here!! I haven't and neither has Crazymama, also from Austria. I wrote to Frontgate again this morning what I should do but got no reply so far. My order status still says "will be shipped". angry smiley

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: July 1, 2013 19:39

Quick question, 55 pages is a lot to go through!

I've got a tier 3 ticket, is the blue wristband of any advantage in terms of queuing to get into the site? Thanks.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 1, 2013 20:23

still ill
I've got a tier 3 ticket, is the blue wristband of any advantage in terms of queuing to get into the site? Thanks.

Apparently they may allow "fast track entry" if not everybody got them.

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: July 1, 2013 20:42

with sssoul
still ill

Apparently they may allow "fast track entry" if not everybody got them.

Ok, thanks. Guess we'll find out when we get there.

Posted by: KalleBlom ()
Date: July 1, 2013 21:09

Does anybody know when the show 13th July will start? And how many opening acts will play until the stones will come?

Love hurts - when you know what I mean

Question about tickets for SPANISH Hyde Park concert goers (or anybody who can help)
Posted by: IcaroLavia ()
Date: July 1, 2013 21:33

Hi everyone!

First-time poster here, but allow me to skip introductions as I'm simply not in the mood for it (by the title of this thread you'll probably imagine why).

I'd like to know if any of you Spanish concert goers have received your tickets for the Hyde Park shows (specially if you're from Barcelona or surroundings and bought tickets for the 13th July show through the BST Hyde Park website (Front Gate Tickets).

If that is the case (and if it's not asking too much), I'd also appreciate you telling me the day your tickets were shipped (at least according to your BST account) and the postal service company you received them from.

Just for the record, and as many of you here, I'm still waiting for the two Tier 3 tickets (purchased in April) that supposedly "were shipped on 24/06/13".

Thanks in advance for any kind of information and congratulations on this forum and all the great Stones fans who tirelessly post really interesting and useful stuff!

Re: Question about tickets for SPANISH Hyde Park concert goers (or anybody who can help)
Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: July 1, 2013 21:38

IcaroLavia
Hi everyone!

First-time poster here, but allow me to skip introductions as I'm simply not in the mood for it (by the title of this thread you'll probably imagine why).

I'd like to know if any of you Spanish concert goers have received your tickets for the Hyde Park shows (specially if you're from Barcelona or surroundings and bought tickets for the 13th July show through the BST Hyde Park website (Front Gate Tickets).

If that is the case (and if it's not asking too much), I'd also appreciate you telling me the day your tickets were shipped (at least according to your BST account) and the postal service company you received them from.

Just for the record, and as many of you here, I'm still waiting for the two Tier 3 tickets (purchased in April) that supposedly "were shipped on 24/06/13".

Thanks in advance for any kind of information and congratulations on this forum and all the great Stones fans who tirelessly post really interesting and useful stuff!

You waited 9 months to post this but I hope Front Gate Tickets will deliver...

Really: all the best and not only to you but everyone with the same ticket problems.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-01 21:39 by Dreamer.

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: July 1, 2013 23:11

johnnythunders
I hesitate to post because what I have been told is very unhelpful, but here goes.

My July 6th Tier One + Barclay Unwind bar tickets have not yet arrived and the BST website is saying they have not been shipped yet. I live in the UK.

I just spent 20 minutes talking to a friendly guy from AEG (aka BST aka Frontgate)

He referred to the whole ticket thing as a "debacle". Apparently tickets are being posted from the US because it is cheaper and quicker than posting from the UK!

What I was advised
1. Don't believe your order status on the BST website - it is inaccurate
2. Unless you bought in the last 2 days your tickets have been sent
3. If they don't arrive by Wednesday, call AEG / BST and arrange to pick up from box office
4. PICK UP IS ONLY POSSIBLE ON DAY OF GIG

I challenged this last point, explaining that others on this board were being told to pick up Wednesday / Thursday / Friday. A manager who was called who re-iterated. No advance pickup for tickets bought from BST

So where does that leave us ? Everyone trying to pick up tickets on the day ? Golly

That is interesting indeed, especially point number 2! People tell us different things... I have already received two e-mails from FrontGate now, telling me I have to pick up the tickets Wed-Thu or Sat. But maybe there is still a little hint of hope to still get them in time?

I am sending Hannah at FG this information, if you don´t mind...? Then I will ask for comments, as it is very confusing that they tell us different things! If it is quicker to send from the US, why on earth can they not send it to us then? Good grief. I don´t get it, it is utterly ridiculous.

Posted by: wolundamo ()
Date: July 1, 2013 23:33

Friday and today arrived my tickets for the 6th and the 13th in vienna...hurray!!

Its great to be part of it...first time in vienna 1982

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: July 1, 2013 23:37

Now I am hoping that I can still get the tickets in the mail! Since people have received tickets in Europe for July 6th today, I mean.... How hard can it be, after all?

Posted by: FatSteve ()
Date: July 2, 2013 01:07

Haven't read all of the posts Re Ticket Factory tickets but I got mine on Thursday. Looks like they've got the tix from a 3rd party, probably that frontline ticketing, rather than print them themselves as the address ticket is a different shape and not attached.

Have the stage times been posted yet?

Steve

Date: July 2, 2013 04:44

Just received this from Rob@AEG's email. Undoubtedly it will be yet another variation on the information already given out:

Please stay tuned to [www.bst-hydepark.com] as box office hours will be announced shortly. We apologise for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy the show.

Date: July 2, 2013 07:36

with sssoul
Woz
Also, BST told me on the Phone that the BST will Call is separate from thge GA will Call and will be labeled "Barclay's Summertime"
so the queue to collect wrist bands and laminate should be significantly smaller than the GA line.

... I don't doubt you were told that, but BST (British Summer Time) is the name of the whole festival.
There is indeed a separate Tier 1-2 entrance & box office, and yes it would make sense if in that area
there's a distinct box office Barclaycard Unwind customers, which I think is what you mean.

Sure, that queue should be shorter than the "regular" will-call, but it would be shorter still
if they had delivered all the wristbands/lanyards like they were supposed to.

Pardon me, yes it was the folks at Barclycard. I totally agree, but at this point i'll be happy woth "relatively easy." I arive on the 11th and am going to se Ray daies on the 12th so at least I can check it all out a day early.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: July 2, 2013 07:39

with sssoul
If you want to email frontgate to make sure, they're at uksupport@frontgatetickets.com ...
but be forewarned that whatever they tell you may be totally backwards, confusing, inappropriate, etc.

But anyway congratulations on receiving them - that's quite an acheivement under the circumstances

thanks with sssoul,

here the answer from support:

JUL 01, 2013 | 11:05PM UTC
Drew @ Front Gate Tickets replied:
The wristband is only for the backstagebar. You would not need that. You just need the ticket for your entry.
Regards,
Front Gate Tickets

Date: July 2, 2013 08:17

Have to admit it does suck flying from the US to London without my ticket in hand!

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: July 2, 2013 09:42

wolundamo
Friday and today arrived my tickets for the 6th and the 13th in vienna...hurray!!

Its great to be part of it...first time in vienna 1982

congratulations, nothing here yet in the Southern part of Germany for July 13...

Posted by: frysberg ()
Date: July 2, 2013 10:11

Hi!

I'm planning to use my tier 2 ticket to get closer to the scen in the tier 3 area because i'm not trusting BST that i will be close enough from the tier 2.
Anyone else thinking about that?

And one more question, i'm just a twenty-year-old kid who don't know much about getting in the front row. How much people do u guys think will be there 12pm, if many, who early will people start queuing?

Date: July 2, 2013 10:17

Got this from Front Gate Tickets yesterday:

"JUL 01, 2013 | 04:22PM CDT
Drew Bromley replied:
Your order was posted on the 20th of June and is en route to you currently. This should be reaching you shortly. If for any reason you have not received your tickets the day prior your departure please let us know and we will arrange for new tickets to be held at the box office.
Thanks,
Customer Support Team
Front Gate Tickets
888 512 SHOW"

12 days! Hmmm confused smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5051525354555657585960...LastNext
Current Page: 55 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2155
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home