Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 10, 2013 00:00

MoreFastNumbers
Munichhilton
MoreFastNumbers
And what is WILL CALL? Can I pick up my ticket anytime before the show (one day earlier for example) with that option or in a specific date?

The equivalent term in the United Kingdom for purchases of tickets is COBO, an acronym for Care Of Box Office. Sometimes this term is only used internally in the box office/ticket office, with certain venues/sellers using the less confusing term "Collections" for the public. Normally in the UK the term used is 'at the door'; such as 'tickets can be collected at the door'.

Tkanks, it helped me a lot. And can I buy the ticket with WILL-CALL option anytime, eg one day before showtime, or just when the gates open?

Well, you *buy* it when you order it, normally - they'll charge your credit card.
You'll have to find out from the organizers when you can pick it up. In tour scenarios
the will-call window is often not open until the day of the show, but since this is a festival
it may well be open earlier. I hope so! Less stress for everyone that way

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: April 10, 2013 00:14

with sssoul
MoreFastNumbers
Munichhilton
MoreFastNumbers
And what is WILL CALL? Can I pick up my ticket anytime before the show (one day earlier for example) with that option or in a specific date?

The equivalent term in the United Kingdom for purchases of tickets is COBO, an acronym for Care Of Box Office. Sometimes this term is only used internally in the box office/ticket office, with certain venues/sellers using the less confusing term "Collections" for the public. Normally in the UK the term used is 'at the door'; such as 'tickets can be collected at the door'.

Tkanks, it helped me a lot. And can I buy the ticket with WILL-CALL option anytime, eg one day before showtime, or just when the gates open?

Well, you *buy* it when you order it, normally - they'll charge your credit card.
You'll have to find out from the organizers when you can pick it up. In tour scenarios
the will-call window is often not open until the day of the show, but since this is a festival
it may well be open earlier. I hope so! Less stress for everyone that way

I would assume that it would have to be open sooner...

The Will Call purchase should come with explicit instructions on where and when to pick up your tix...there should be no doubt in your mind as to what to do if they've done their job correctly...which it sounds like up to this point is in question...

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: April 10, 2013 01:01

MoreFastNumbers
Print one myself? Is there such an option?

No.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 10, 2013 01:26

All ticket options now listed on the Barclaycard site : [www.theticketfactory.com] - same as for the 6th as far as I can tell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 01:27 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: April 10, 2013 10:47

gotdablouse
All ticket options now listed on the Barclaycard site : [www.theticketfactory.com] - same as for the 6th as far as I can tell.

Is there a presale via mails from aeg, bst or o2?
I heard/received nothing (yet).

Date: April 10, 2013 11:24

Dunno, guess we'll find out tonight...

No barclaycard here but I was looking at their presale here [www.theticketfactory.com] and Tier 1's are all gone, alone or with the Bar, Tier 2/Tier 3 still available.

There really mustn't be many Tier 1 tickets on offer...I really wonder what the setup will look like!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 11:26 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: April 10, 2013 14:03

just got tier 3 from barcleycard presale.

Date: April 10, 2013 15:28

Well done, T2 and T3 still available apparently : [www.theticketfactory.com]

Interestingly I can't find a description on that page of the Tiers...guess that's not helping with the sales (apart from T1) !

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: April 10, 2013 15:50

Unfortunately you need a Barclaycard with that link, otherwise I'd be snapping up a t3

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: April 10, 2013 17:20

Any news/emails about pre-sale?

Posted by: samunknown ()
Date: April 10, 2013 17:26

MoreFastNumbers
No haven't got a mail yet... i hope they'll send those out early tonight

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: April 10, 2013 17:51

Will last weak's link (http://barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com/) be the one to check for the second show too?
Sorry I ask, but threads like this are always slightly difficult for finding valuable information. winking smiley

Date: April 10, 2013 18:18

Limbostone
Will last weak's link (http://barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com/) be the one to check for the second show too?
Sorry I ask, but threads like this are always slightly difficult for finding valuable information. winking smiley

Well that link isn't working now but I hope so because I don't have a Barclaycard and don't hold out much hope for getting tickets in the main sale event.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: April 10, 2013 18:30

Last week I got the first of those mails at 20.34.
The last one at 00.27.
So, no time to panic (just yet).

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 10, 2013 18:30

samunknown
MoreFastNumbers

No mail here sad smiley But the last time I got this mail at 20.35

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 19:11 by Harm.

Date: April 10, 2013 19:26

Harm
samunknown
MoreFastNumbers

No mail here sad smiley But the last time I got this mail at 20.35
I just got an email about the pre-sale tomorrow! hope you guys got it too smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 19:26 by samunknown.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 10, 2013 19:28

samunknown
I just got an email about the pre-sale tomorrow! hope you guys got it too smiling smiley

Yep! Now just keep an eye out for a Facebook pre-presale where they're late with the link and forget to provide the code

I love the Rolling Stones :E

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 10, 2013 19:33

Got mail too

Date: April 10, 2013 19:43

Yep, got it, not on the first page so far unlike last week so it might be less "crowded". Judging by the availability of T2 and T3 at this time for the barclaycard sale, getting either of them shouldn't be a problem tomorrow. Might go for a T3...T1 sold it in seconds this morning, so either there are very few of them overall or barclaycard had very few in the presale.

Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: April 10, 2013 20:22

This latest presale link only seems to refer to Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets - are either of those the General Admittance £95 ones? If not, do we know if £95 tickets will be available on presale - or will I have to wait and try my luck on Friday in the general sale?

Posted by: JimmyPhelge ()
Date: April 10, 2013 20:31

Hello. I have a question.
How you have access to the presale? I'm in the newsletter of rollingstones.com and of the bst festival, but i didn't receive any email.
I wasn't able to get a ticket for the first show so i'm really panicking now...

Thank you in advance

Date: April 10, 2013 20:33

stoneman333
This latest presale link only seems to refer to Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets - are either of those the General Admittance £95 ones? If not, do we know if £95 tickets will be available on presale - or will I have to wait and try my luck on Friday in the general sale?
It's there! if you click read more you'll see it smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 20:33 by samunknown.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 10, 2013 21:20

Still no email with link for me although I have signed up for the newsletter - please someone post the link before 9 a.m. tomorrow!

Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: April 10, 2013 21:52

samunknown
stoneman333
It's there! if you click read more you'll see it smiling smiley

Of course it is!! I should have read further - many thanks for putting me straight smiling smiley

Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: April 10, 2013 23:25

T2 buy or not buy. I dont know. Any advice.

Date: April 11, 2013 00:07

blutsvente66
T2 buy or not buy. I dont know. Any advice.

I think you will easily be able to get level with t2 in GA without getting there early. T1 will take some effort but its doable.

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: April 11, 2013 00:45

There is a Curfew of 10.30pm so you should expect them on stage 8.00 to 8.30pm

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: April 11, 2013 00:46

Pre-sale 9 am England time or Europe?

Date: April 11, 2013 01:38

9AM BST : British Summer Time ;-)

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 11, 2013 01:44

Green Lady
Still no email with link for me although I have signed up for the newsletter - please someone post the link before 9 a.m. tomorrow!

Here's the link, Green Lady, but I'm not certain it'll work because you have to click on a "buy tickets" logo in the e-mail to get to this link and it seems that the link somehow expires after a while and a Ticketmaster-type code appears for you to type in. It may then still get you to the presale page OK, but I can't tell for sure. Good luck!

[tiny.cc]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2008
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home