Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 76
Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning
Posted by: rubyT ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:22

Got 2 "tier 1" at 09.09 !!
see you in the park !!

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:22

not able to fing three 95£ tickets? BS

Posted by: didi ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:23

After trying 20 min i have got 3 tickets tier 2...

Posted by: belo99 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:23

Im in !!!! 2 tix Tier 2 after 2 minutes.

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:24

Keep trying. Just got 4 in GA despite timed out messages.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:25

@#$%&, all the time saying 1 ticket is "many tickets" and 2 minutos ago finally I¨ve got 1 ticket G.A 3.3......... I needed 4!!!!!!!! sad smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:27

rubyT
Got 2 "tier 1" at 09.09 !!
see you in the park !!

Well done! I was in the waiting list at 8.58 and must have got in at 9.05, chose 1 "Tier 1" but it didn't go through a couple of times even though I could select as many as I wanted! It seems they "grabbed" orders at random, you got lucky! Oh well Tier 2 shouldn't be too bad, will have a better overall view ;-)

Posted by: Beast ()

do NOT give up. i got mine yesterday but i just got one diamond now for a friend.

Posted by: maradona ()

Sister Marie
I succeded to get the purchase page for the Tier 2, happy but when I had to fill the form the page closed saying "out of time" or something like that. pfffffffff angry smiley

Same here! Don't know what I should have done... To all the lucky ones: What did you fill in the first two gaps. There was something with an account I think which I do not have. Did you leave it empty or what? When I filled in the rest there was suddenly the message in red that my name would not have been correct angry smiley and afterwards: "Timed out"

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:28

You can't snap that many tickets and automatically put that on viagogo in 5min... that can only be done by robots, that means it's automated by the tickets providers.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:30

The Rolling Stones - 6 July - General Admission
GA Tier 3 – access to the main spectator area

GA Tier 2 (SOLD OUT) – access to an area closer to the stage than general admission

GA Tier 1 (SOLD OUT) – access to the area directly in front of the stage

Date: April 4, 2013 11:31

maradona
Sister Marie
I succeded to get the purchase page for the Tier 2, happy but when I had to fill the form the page closed saying "out of time" or something like that. pfffffffff angry smiley

Same here! Don't know what I should have done... To all the lucky ones: What did you fill in the first two gaps. There was something with an account I think which I do not have. Did you leave it empty or what? When I filled in the rest there was suddenly the message in red that my name would not have been correct angry smiley and afterwards: "Timed out"

Yes that was a bit misleading, I filled in all the fields after the first two, got a red flag on my "region",plugged something there, and was taken to the next page with that friggin' £30 international shipping charge ! I guess you ran out of time, I think you had 10 minutes. What did you have in your basket?

DC/GC all gone now and GA not getting fulfilled. Will try again tomorrow for a DC/T1 and will offer my GC/T2 at face here if I get lucky!

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:32

Nothing here so far...

Posted by: Mattty7619 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:34

I have bought tickets on viagogo yesterday afternoon. I paid £150 for a GA ticket and now realise I should have not panicked and got them on barclaycard. At the time I could not find the link!
I am not too concerned I paid extra but I am very worried I will not recieve my tickets in time. The email says that they are posted only a few days before! Can someone with some experience on viagogo reassure me I will receive them?

Date: April 4, 2013 11:36

Yeah Viagogo will follow through whatever happens, someone here had a last minute problem with a seller for the 02 concerts and Viagogo found her replacement tickets.

MAF
The Rolling Stones - 6 July - General Admission
GA Tier 3 – access to the main spectator area

GA Tier 2 (SOLD OUT) – access to an area closer to the stage than general admission

GA Tier 1 (SOLD OUT) – access to the area directly in front of the stage

And now : Presale is SOLD OUT! Public on sale Friday April 5 at 9am BST.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 11:38 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:36

gotdablouse
maradona
Sister Marie

Yes that was a bit misleading, I filled in all the fields after the first two, got a red flag on my "region",plugged something there, and was taken to the next page with that friggin' £30 international shipping charge ! I guess you ran out of time, I think you had 10 minutes. What did you have in your basket?

DC/GC all gone now and GA not getting fulfilled. Will try again tomorrow for a DC/T1 and will offer my GC/T2 at face here if I get lucky!
No! Just after about 1 minute!
I opened a new account afterwards and tried again and again. Unfortunately, only Tier 3. And I just got my ticket. I can't understand these 30£, the shipping is about 1£ to France.... So I choose the pick-up at the venue, so I can't exchange this GA ticket for a better one. Bah that's better than nothing.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:38

Got a £95 ticket in the presale, hope to meet some of you smileys with beer

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:38

So is the Presale-amount sold out or the whole event?

Date: April 4, 2013 11:39

Presale... even the GA is sold-out grinning smiley

Date: April 4, 2013 11:39

a teasing presale smiling smiley

Date: April 4, 2013 11:40

Well.... I was starting to anticipate me and 2 friend being in GC or DC... but i don't think this is going to happen. :-/

Date: April 4, 2013 11:41

@Karlos123 - Just the presale, see message in red above ;-)

@Sister Marie - ok, well maybe the 10 minutes ran from when you got in the first time then, in which case it was impossible to fulfill an order if you had to retry several times, silly system, the countdown should only start once they are in your basket. That's probably why some people got Tier 1/DC even though they got in after me (I started waiting at 8.58) when some people lost their orders, oh well...

Yeah I bit the bullet on the £30 in case I need to resell my ticket, for a £220 ticket it's somewhat of an ok "insurance" I guess.

Looked at the Eurostar tickets...€80 way out and €55 way back, 3 friggin' months in advance, what a ripoff, might go with a bus at €6 round trip this time !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 11:45 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:46

Ok...the big question for me. Why are they calling it "Tier 1-2-3" instead of Diamond, Gold circle. Should this imply that Tier 1 and 2 are actually pretty large and not a typical FOS area? I'm afraid I could end up even more far away from the stage with GA than I usually would...

Any info on that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 11:46 by Karlos123.

Date: April 4, 2013 11:51

No, all we have to go buy at this point is this picture from the Bon Jovi setup, not sure if it's HP or their Euro tour though...

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:52

@Gotdablouse: I started waiting before 9:00 as well, waited for the purchase page about 5 minutes and then tried and tried and tried... Perhaps I'll regret my GA ticket (non échangeable) if tomorrow the general sales are more easy. But I doubt...
Anyway: smiling bouncing smiley

@Mattty7619: I got my O2 ticket last November from Viagogo (with a good discount grinning smiley ), a short time before the show. No problem, lot of communication, where is your ticket etc. Received by UPS if I correctly remember.

Hum...got through with a Tier 1/Unwind bar, anyone want my GC/Tier 2 ?

Posted by: maradona ()

gotdablouse
maradona
Sister Marie

10 Minutes ??? When I came to that page I had exactly 02:30 minutes. And after filling in everything I was at 00:30. Then I got the info that my name is "not correct".

Something weird is that I had two laptops going through 2 different networks this morning, and was on that presale page… before 9am I had the rather dull page saying “come back at 9”, and I kept refreshing it on one laptop, it would stay the same even slightly after 9… so I refreshed on the other and it went through ! While on the first laptop I was still stuck with the dull page… until I cleared the caches… so beware….

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:53

Just scored 3 for the Bar and Tier 1: first 1 ticket, then 2.

Always go back to the cghw76 etc. page and always type new.

From time to time they pop up. Get 1 at a time. I placed 2 orders.

Date: April 4, 2013 11:55

What a laugh...offering 1 tier 3 ticket

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2715
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home