Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: gstone ()
Date: August 9, 2007 09:37

This really was the show that "skinned everyone's wiener"! I've seen most of the shows this summer - and this is the best so far. Clearly, the Stones must have enjoyed their long stay in Oslo, and everyone were smiling up there on stage. Mick and Keith gave eachother several smiles, affection, mutual admiration, the love between brothers.
With an audience of about 40.000 (according to TV2, who got the figure from the Oslo police and the promotor), with the largest YOUNG crowd I've seen so far on the tour, they collectively delivered the goods, that made the ticket prices of 820 kroner, a little less than 100 euros, sem like the bargain of the year. Of course, we middleaged fans who have followed them for two decades and more, were also there, so get our "fair share of abuse". Standing for 7 hours, with no supply of water, is kind of "rough justice", but when one has fought for ones place at the very front, clinging to the security fence, in the corner by the B-stage cat walk, heading off for drinks is not what you'd want to do.
From my position on Keithside, I realised that we had actually placed ourselves too close to the stage to be able to see especially Ronnie well. And Charlie only appeared on the screen from our position. However, just before Keith's set, little Georgia May Jagger, Leah Wood and Alexandra and Leonora Richards came over and sat down just in front of us, at the other side of the security fence. I said to Theo: -You've got the best dad in the world, and he's totally glowing tonight. I think he's catching fire! And we all love him deeply. Theo touched her heart, smiled and said: Oh, thank you! Yes, I love him, too.
Then during Keith's set, his two little blond vikings, The Worst and myself joined in on vocals. My humble opinion is that the man himself won this "competition". He sang wonderfully, he played really well, looked incredibly consentrated and nailed every song, except for a little "rusty opening on "Brown Sugar". But the wonderfull, confident smile, his magical presense, the wit and his skills as a man of the absolut(e) top league was there last night in Oslo.
And the audience absolutely loved him. During the presentation and between his two song set, we all yelled "Keith, Keith, Keith", with Theo and Alex joining in. A very moving experience, watching the loving looks his little girls gave him during the show, and the loving looks they got in return. I'm just glad I brought my "hankie". When a show is this GOOOD, and certain things happen, like the above mentioned, with his daughters, I have great difficultues keeping my tears back. And then there was the not so distant past, like Helsinki, where he was sick, drunk or whatever. That had improved a lot by the time the Stones hit Gothenburg, and even more in Copenhagen. And then, in Oslo, he was our Master of the Universe - meeting a roar of love, admiration and affection from a fairly young crowd. Teenagers going bananas for Keith - 64 this December. I see a hope for the future of music here.
We got both Bitch and Monkey Man - and the crowd at the front - who impressed me by their knowledge of the back catalogue, screamed in excitement when these two were announced. And for the rest of the show, too.
The show started at 21.00 last night, and ended at 11.00, when the stupid curfew hits Oslo. It is now 8.35, and I've given up the thought of getting any sleep. So we're just heading down to the hotel, to say THANK YOU, and Goodbye, and welcome back - any time. Really soon. And see you in Lausanne, Hamburg, Düsseldorff, Dublin and 3 times London.
Something just hit me: If they keep improving like this - because they really have - and everyone who's been to a more than a handfull of shows, will have noticed - London's going to be wicked, wicked, wicked. And I simply Love this band. And I have a strong feeling that they actually love us - the fans - too.



Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-09 09:46 by gstone.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 9, 2007 09:38

bartman, that's a shot from St Petersburg - yes the show was in a town square,
and there's a nice long thread about it, if you use the search gizmo.

meanwhile, thanks for all the fine Oslo photos, Erik!

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: August 9, 2007 10:32

"...his magical presense..." Thanks gstone. Almost needed a hankie too! Great review.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: gstone ()
Date: August 9, 2007 11:05

Oh, you're welcome. I just wish everyone on the board could have been there. that would have showed certain people that even the so called war horses can be done with an energy and intensity, aggressivity and excitement that bands one third of the Stones-member's age, could envy them. When they're avarage, they're good. When they're good, they're fantastic. And then - when they're fabulous - like last night - you walk back from the concert site thinking: Well, if I should get run over by a buss tonight, it wouldn't matter, because this show was the last thing I saw!

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: August 9, 2007 11:17

Hi schillid and other IORRs, here is another pic from Copenhagen front row with quite a few IORR-shirts!

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: svendborg ()
Date: August 9, 2007 11:31

sweetcharmedlife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could you say exactly who you are referring to
> Vilhelm?..........Hells Angels?

I'm sure it's the Hells Angels he's referring to.
As I wrote earlier Hell Angel Supremo Psycho no. 1 in Denmark attended the afterparty at the hotel. As he has served a sentence for murder, I think he shouldn't be anyway near the band.
It worries me to read, that they have been giving special treatment in Oslo as well.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Date: August 9, 2007 11:40

This was a fantastic show. I was surprised by the energy they put into it. It was by far the best Stones-show I've seen. This was Keith's night. Ronnie was more in the background than other shows I've seen, but that may have something to do with the setlist.

The sound was excellent. Never heard better guitar sound. This was also my first show FOS, and that was truly an experience of a lifetime.

Highlights:
Bitch (Keith's licks were mean, raw and dirty)
Monkey Man (Jagger was amazing)
Midnight Rambler (I've heard better versions, but the sound and the audience interaction was stunning)
You Got The Silver (A true gem - should always be played!)
Paint It Black (Now it was dark, and what a beautiful version - killer!)
The B-stage set! (All of the B-stage songs rocked hard)
JJF: What a version!
The audience! A young audience (I felt old, and I'm 36!) knew every song and jumped and shouted as there were no tomorrow.

The surprise of the night: Wanna Hold You (Never thought that they would deliver such a beautiful version).

The bum note of the day: I think he does it on purpose smiling smiley We almost expect him to fu¤&/ck up the intro of BS now.

The show was so much better than Bergen 2006 (and that WAS a good show) that I wonder how it's possible...

DP

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: loochie ()
Date: August 9, 2007 11:59

gstone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> position. However, just before Keith's set, little
> Georgia May Jagger, Leah Wood and Alexandra and
> Leonora Richards came over and sat down just in
> front of us, at the other side of the security
> fence. I said to Theo: -You've got the best dad in
> the world, and he's totally glowing tonight. I
> think he's catching fire! And we all love him
> deeply. Theo touched her heart, smiled and said:
> Oh, thank you! Yes, I love him, too.
> Then during Keith's set, his two little blond
> vikings, The Worst and myself joined in on vocals.
> My humble opinion is that the man himself won this
> "competition". He sang wonderfully, he played
> really well, looked incredibly consentrated and
> nailed every song, except for a little "rusty
> opening on "Brown Sugar". But the wonderfull,
> confident smile, his magical presense, the wit and
> his skills as a man of the absolut(e) top league
> was there last night in Oslo.
> And the audience absolutely loved him. During the
> presentation and between his two song set, we all
> yelled "Keith, Keith, Keith", with Theo and Alex
> joining in. A very moving experience, watching the
> loving looks his little girls gave him during the
> show, and the loving looks they got in return. I'm
> just glad I brought my "hankie". When a show is
> this GOOOD, and certain things happen, like the
> above mentioned, with his daughters, I have great
> difficultues keeping my tears back....

i just woke up and read this, and it sort of made my day, thanks ! i don't mean to hijack your experience and this isn't even about oslo, but it just got me thinking about Keith's family...I actually got to say hi to Patti for a moment in Rome. that sunday morning i happened to walk past a restaurant table outside next to the hotel, where blondie was sitting with the security guy watching (with an eagle-eye) the stones-luggage get loaded into the back of a truck. blondie recognized me (haa, that's another long story winking smiley) and he must have been feeling sort of relaxed that day because he told me "have a seat". so we're sitting there smoking cigs and chatting about this and that (ahem i guess making the security guy sort of nervous and distracted...) but anyway, at some point, out walks patti from the hotel with a few people - they were going to get something to eat in the restaurant. so she came over to say hi to blondie etc. for a minute - i'm just sitting there with this totally dopey grin on my face, not quite believing this, and at some point she noticed me (a total stranger) and with her huge sunglasses and a radiant smile, said...Hello !! i was like ... (gulp)... hi !!! that's all i could think of to say. at any rate, my point is that she just seems like the nicest, warmest person in the world(she was so nice that i couldn't even feel very jealous about her man smiling smiley and it looks like they passed on all this loveliness to their children too.
okay, anyway carry on smiling smiley very nice review !

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: August 9, 2007 12:32

DandelionPowderman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This was a fantastic show.

> Highlights:
> Bitch (Keith's licks were mean, raw and dirty)
> Monkey Man (Jagger was amazing)
> Midnight Rambler (I've heard better versions, but
> the sound and the audience interaction was
> stunning)
> You Got The Silver (A true gem - should always be
> played!)

> The surprise of the night: Wanna Hold You (Never
> thought that they would deliver such a beautiful
> version).

>
> The show was so much better than Bergen 2006 (and
> that WAS a good show) that I wonder how it's
> possible...
>
> DP


Could not agree more! Bergen was REALLY atmospheric but this was much tighter and aggressive. I think I had a meltdown when Mick announced "Bitch" and "Monkey Man". And "Wanna Hold You"? - its been my anthem all summer. Must at least play it three times a day.
I notice that the reviewer from the Norwegian newspaper VG pulls "Wanna Hold You" forth as "a totally irrelevant tune" to play. Well, I just can not disagree more. Its always like that - if the Stones play known tunes, thats no good, if they play a reasonable "unknown" number, thats no good either. Give it a rest, man.

Rock. Its a miracle.

RB

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 9, 2007 13:28

svendborg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sweetcharmedlife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Could you say exactly who you are referring to
> > Vilhelm?..........Hells Angels?
>
> I'm sure it's the Hells Angels he's referring to.
> As I wrote earlier Hell Angel Supremo Psycho no. 1
> in Denmark attended the afterparty at the hotel.
> As he has served a sentence for murder, I think he
> shouldn't be anyway near the band.
> It worries me to read, that they have been giving
> special treatment in Oslo as well.

I can confirm that one or more Hells Angels were in the bar of the Stones hotel after the Copenhagen show on Sunday 5th. We were in there till it closed at whatever time, can't recall exactly, but I saw at least one ... and for all I know there were others too. I don't think they got there till quite late, we were there from perhaps 40-45 minutes after the show finished, and I didn't see them earlier on.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: August 9, 2007 13:47

very nice, to hear all this fantastic stories about meetings with the big stones family
thanks for posting.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: August 9, 2007 13:50

paulywaul Wrote:
------------------
>
> I can confirm that one or more Hells Angels were
> in the bar of the Stones hotel after the
> Copenhagen show on Sunday 5th. We were in there
> till it closed at whatever time, can't recall
> exactly, but I saw at least one ... and for all I
> know there were others too. I don't think they got
> there till quite late, we were there from perhaps
> 40-45 minutes after the show finished, and I
> didn't see them earlier on.

bicycle chains, pool cues???

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 9, 2007 14:27

Adrian-L Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> paulywaul Wrote:
> ------------------
> >
> > I can confirm that one or more Hells Angels
> were
> > in the bar of the Stones hotel after the
> > Copenhagen show on Sunday 5th. We were in there
> > till it closed at whatever time, can't recall
> > exactly, but I saw at least one ... and for all
> I
> > know there were others too. I don't think they
> got
> > there till quite late, we were there from
> perhaps
> > 40-45 minutes after the show finished, and I
> > didn't see them earlier on.
>
> bicycle chains, pool cues???

Absolutely no idea. Look, it's about 3:00 in the morning, we're all p***ed as farts - ever since we started drinking at the Viking lunch about 8 or 9 hours earlier, and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone strutting around the bar area wearing either a denim or leather jacket with all the Angels crap on the back of it. I can't for the life of me recall whether I saw one of them or a whole bleedin' herd of them ... cos' apart from anything else I was at that point in the evening approaching the stage of seeing EVERYTHING in about octuplicate !!!

My only thought at the time was something like "f*** me there's a Hells Angel, strange sight in this 'ere bar in this 'ere hotel", if it hadn't been for the fact that someone mentioned them in this thread I'd have forgotten about it entirely.

Still buzzing from Copenhagen though ... what a show, what a blast we had !!



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-09 14:30 by paulywaul.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: August 9, 2007 15:18

sweetcharmedlife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could you say exactly who you are referring to
> Vilhelm?..........Hells Angels?


Yes. And getting escort from the norwegian police.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-09 15:24 by mickijaggeroo.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 9, 2007 15:37

rrronnie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi schillid and other IORRs, here is another pic
> from Copenhagen front row with quite a few
> IORR-shirts!


Do you have other pics of the crowd where the IORR shirt is actually visible?

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: August 9, 2007 15:59

mickijaggeroo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sweetcharmedlife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Could you say exactly who you are referring to
> > Vilhelm?..........Hells Angels?
>
>
> Yes. And getting escort from the norwegian police.


Sonny Barger?

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: Keefucious ()
Date: August 9, 2007 16:16

RobberBride Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DandelionPowderman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This was a fantastic show.
>
> > Highlights:
> > Bitch (Keith's licks were mean, raw and dirty)
> > Monkey Man (Jagger was amazing)
> > Midnight Rambler (I've heard better versions,
> but
> > the sound and the audience interaction was
> > stunning)
> > You Got The Silver (A true gem - should always
> be
> > played!)
>
> > The surprise of the night: Wanna Hold You
> (Never
> > thought that they would deliver such a
> beautiful
> > version).
>
> >
> > The show was so much better than Bergen 2006
> (and
> > that WAS a good show) that I wonder how it's
> > possible...
> >
> > DP
>
>
> Could not agree more! Bergen was REALLY
> atmospheric but this was much tighter and
> aggressive. I think I had a meltdown when Mick
> announced "Bitch" and "Monkey Man". And "Wanna
> Hold You"? - its been my anthem all summer. Must
> at least play it three times a day.
> I notice that the reviewer from the Norwegian
> newspaper VG pulls "Wanna Hold You" forth as "a
> totally irrelevant tune" to play. Well, I just can
> not disagree more. Its always like that - if the
> Stones play known tunes, thats no good, if they
> play a reasonable "unknown" number, thats no good
> either. Give it a rest, man.
>
> Rock. Its a miracle.
>
> RB


There was Hells Angels at the Frankfurt Germany show who got "special" treatement too. I was in the first row, and we were not allowed to approach the railing at all. This big mf Hells Angels with Hells Angels tattoed down both arms, wearing his Hells Angels 'colors" was allowed to lean against the front rail after he flashed an all access pass.
It didn't bother me any, because i moved up beside him and none of the security sent me back to my seat as they had before. The HA guy was real nice, and showed me the setlist, rocked out with me and an Austrian fan, then before he moved on gave us each a KR pick.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: August 9, 2007 16:23

Keefucious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RobberBride Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > DandelionPowderman Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > This was a fantastic show.
> >
> > > Highlights:
> > > Bitch (Keith's licks were mean, raw and
> dirty)
> > > Monkey Man (Jagger was amazing)
> > > Midnight Rambler (I've heard better versions,
> > but
> > > the sound and the audience interaction was
> > > stunning)
> > > You Got The Silver (A true gem - should
> always
> > be
> > > played!)
> >
> > > The surprise of the night: Wanna Hold You
> > (Never
> > > thought that they would deliver such a
> > beautiful
> > > version).
> >
> > >
> > > The show was so much better than Bergen 2006
> > (and
> > > that WAS a good show) that I wonder how it's
> > > possible...
> > >
> > > DP
> >
> >
> > Could not agree more! Bergen was REALLY
> > atmospheric but this was much tighter and
> > aggressive. I think I had a meltdown when Mick
> > announced "Bitch" and "Monkey Man". And "Wanna
> > Hold You"? - its been my anthem all summer.
> Must
> > at least play it three times a day.
> > I notice that the reviewer from the Norwegian
> > newspaper VG pulls "Wanna Hold You" forth as "a
> > totally irrelevant tune" to play. Well, I just
> can
> > not disagree more. Its always like that - if
> the
> > Stones play known tunes, thats no good, if they
> > play a reasonable "unknown" number, thats no
> good
> > either. Give it a rest, man.
> >
> > Rock. Its a miracle.
> >
> > RB
>
>
> There was Hells Angels at the Frankfurt Germany
> show who got "special" treatement too. I was in
> the first row, and we were not allowed to approach
> the railing at all. This big mf Hells Angels with
> Hells Angels tattoed down both arms, wearing his
> Hells Angels 'colors" was allowed to lean against
> the front rail after he flashed an all access
> pass.
> It didn't bother me any, because i moved up beside
> him and none of the security sent me back to my
> seat as they had before. The HA guy was real nice,
> and showed me the setlist, rocked out with me and
> an Austrian fan, then before he moved on gave us
> each a KR pick.


One wonders what the deal is here? Are the Stones under some kind of pressure?

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: August 9, 2007 16:30

hi bart-man , that people was seeing it free on the streets??
what a evening!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: gstone ()
Date: August 9, 2007 16:30

I can confirm they were hanging out in the Stones hotel. Danish, dutch and Norwegian Hell's Angels top people. In the bar at the Grand Hotel roof, 4 HA members approached the table where an friend and I sat with some members of the band. There was hand shakes, posing in photos, freshing up old friendships. These particulare HA are on very friendly terms with a couple of the band members. But I did not feel comfortable around them, knowing the Stones history and everything. But they left after about 5 minutes. There were not any ffree tables - fortunately.
Then they were at the rattlesnake and somewhere even more "sacred", that I choose not to mention.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: August 9, 2007 16:46

gstone Wrote:
> Then they were at the rattlesnake and somewhere
> even more "sacred", that I choose not to mention.


.....the ladies restroom?

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: August 9, 2007 16:50

Michael Cohl's W.C ?

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: August 9, 2007 16:52

what a great day , gstone!
i will try to buy tix for august 21 and 23!!
and yes , im a young fan , hope every teenager like me knows all of the songs and have a need of a new cd and a new tour , i know , they should play many other songs like whre the boys all go , hang fire , rip this joint and some blues songs , but i love the rolling stones whatever they do!
and the stones kick ass to the bad music as black eyed peas with their hip hop, electric music made by computer , pop gays , you know , the rocknroll is something that makes someone feel really fking great! , the guitars doing motion , happiness , party , screams , lights , this is the feeling the stones and other bands are giving to me! thats why we all still love them and thats the reason of being here in IORR all the time , and also the reason of me travelling from the other side of the world to see them in london , thats rocknroll music , anyone could be a fan of whatever it comes to mind : shakira , madonna , ricky martin , but what with them???
its just a fan , but , hey , the stones' fans arent just fans , are part of a really big family , which we must keep on rolling all the time!
and they arent under money kind of pressure of something else , its because , they love us , mickijageroo!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: Harlix ()
Date: August 9, 2007 17:01

One wonders what the deal is here? Are the Stones
under some kind of pressure?


I wonder that to Ville.Hope that your loo is working again winking smiley

[nyhederne.tv2.dk]



It´s Only Rock´n Roll



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-09 17:07 by Harlix.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: August 9, 2007 17:17

HelterSkelter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That sparkle top shirt and running paint jacket
> Mick borrowed from Liza Minnelli (or was it Celine
> Dion?) has gotten cool written all over it.... Set
> List not bad, would rather hear 2 great songs -
> BITCH and MONKEY MAN then one so - so song - SHE'S
> SO COLD....
>
> GREAT PHOTOS - looks like somebody already did
> some Photo Shop to them (or something - they're
> very good but look .... digitally manipulated
> somehow....hmmmm)
>
> WHO'S THE DUDE IN THE IORR T-SHIRT? Shirt looks
> top notch - very nice !!!


That dude is me, and on my right side is gstone.
It was a superb show btw.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-09 17:18 by The Worst..

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: August 9, 2007 21:07

Hmmm first thanks erik foo the great pics ...Jagger Kick It! Uhmm A real Oslo R&R crowd( have to have the boot) a great review i read too..and The angels thing....it seems like they smoked the peace pipe...I have to say they seem very relaxt at concerts these days..at a Bob Dylan gig they was standing behind me...when I went some kind of fos...i first sat at the back of the hall than moved front they were there...no problem i have to say....Maybe the reasons off all the warhorses...ha ha..I liked lou s story also...aint it strange they wont play Gimme Shelter at this Euro leg off tour!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-09 21:11 by rooster.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: svendborg ()
Date: August 9, 2007 21:35

gstone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
.
> But I did not feel comfortable around them,
> knowing the Stones history and everything. But
> they left after about 5 minutes.

I just wondered how they did get access to the band with the tight security. As I've told before here, one of was the notorious Jønke, who has served 12 years for gunning down another biker in the streets of Copenhagen with a machine gun.
Bearing in mind that we've discussed the reason why we can't mention their hotels in this forum, because it could draw lunatics...I find it strange that a killer gets access to the afterparty.
And it worries me quite a bit, that these types have been hanging around for at least 3 shows.
It looks to me like someone in the Stones security camp have some sort of connection with this violent organisation, otherwise they wouldn't be there.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: August 9, 2007 21:48

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-09 21:55 by rooster.

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: August 9, 2007 21:54

The Worst. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HelterSkelter Wrote:
> > > WHO'S THE DUDE IN THE IORR T-SHIRT? Shirt looks
> > top notch - very nice !!!
>
>
> That dude is me, and on my right side is gstone.
> It was a superb show btw.


...way to go The Worst and gstone.......looks like you were having a good time...

Re: Oslo reports and comments
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: August 9, 2007 22:02

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-08-09 22:04 by rooster.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 489
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 6295 on November 30, 2021 14:09

Previous page Next page First page IORR home