Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7
Re: BIGGEST BANG DVD SET - give your review
Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: June 13, 2007 06:54

Love it! For the people who say they should stop & Vegas act fungoo. They still blow everyone else away period. Even the cynics, look close there is some magic there right before you. Jagger is the consumate professional ain't he. Good job boys!!!! Ready for next 4 DVD set. (50th anniversary tour) MEZ

Praise the almighty Rock Gods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-13 06:58 by James Lynn.

Posted by: davido ()
Date: June 13, 2007 07:25

The bonus songs "Get Up Stand Up" and "Mr. Pitiful" are from the Phoenix Club show in Toronto. It was kind of neat seeing all of us standing in the lineup and at the front of the stage. Recognize quite a few faces!

Posted by: abb05 ()
Date: June 13, 2007 07:34

man I hope mine arrives today!! sounds great!!

Posted by: Angus MacBagpipe ()
Date: June 13, 2007 07:51

I just got mine today, started with disc 4 because I was curious about the documentary. Now I'm on disc 1. Just great so far.

I live in Canada, but I'm convinced that the best place to see the Stones has to be Argentina! Unbelievably wild fans. You can tell the Stones are blown away too by the energy.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: June 13, 2007 08:07

If Four Flicks was volume 1...this certainly is the upgraded and energized volume 2 of the Stones in the new millenium. This DVD set differs and is a step up from Four Flicks in quality, big time. Set lists and songs choices aside, the presenation is impossible to miss.

Upon viewing the Salt of the Earth documentary and Austin, there is an immediate feeling of a personality and style in the filming. The documentary isn't bland and rushed, it's a strong and very contemporary narrative with fantastic clips from Stones music like "Fingerprint File" "Moonlight Mile" and "Salt of the Earths." The use of these songs interwoven with footage of the stones traveling from city to city, hotel to stadium, fans trying to catch their bus, fans parading outside their hotel--the music acts as a platform to bring out certain emotions during each peice. Compared to the four flicks doc, there is less footage of them rehearsing but more background stories about a handful of important locations along the ABB tour. That's not so bad. The documentary was excellent. Presentation was the key here and it was sophisticated and definitely pulled you in. I've read other people's reviews and they've all loved it...but I still didn't know what to expect. You really have to see it because you can't help but come away impressed at the attention it was given.

The Austin show--at parts--had me applauding for the band in my own living room. The first half up to the B-stage is simply golden. As far as the overdubbing...again, i read this here from other people and didn't know what to expect. To be honest, I wasn't looking to find the blatant overdubs. Mostly because I didn't want to. The first half of the show "She's So Cold" "Sway" "Bob Wills" "Aint Too Proud" was so damn good---you're realy too much in shock as to the perfection that is taking place. And in that word, "Perfection" is something I want to make clear. The Austin show is basically "perfect" from start to finish. Which isn't great news, completely. I suppose this is where the "overdubbing" comes in on the guitars. The guitars sound confident, full and ballsy. "She's So Cold" is a speeding train. Not sure who overdubbed or what effects they used in editing, but the guitars are all polished and mixed to perfection.

The second half of Austin, Mick clearly has overdubbed his vocals and I couldn't enjoy it at all. It put me off. The thing with Mick---the guy can't sing the same song exactly the same--twice. Every note, intonation, every way he stresses a word or vowel--he CAN NOT duplicate even if he tried. I can only assume that when he had to redo vocals for "JJF" "BS" and "Satisfaction" he only did it once because (only hardcores would notice this)....things woudn't match up. We all know what Mick's mouth looks like when he makes a certain sound or sings a certain way...and there are moments when the sound we hear does not match his mouth. I feel that the editors who recorded Mick said "Um...Mick can we do that again...and please pay more attention to how you sang it in the original footage this time?" And Mick typically saying "@#$%& you i'm doing it once and that's it..." I feel that's what happens here. The band's sound, sounds untouched then there's Mick's vocal clear as a bell and upfront. The vocal he redubs is obvious because he adds a bit of a growl to his voice which we all know he would dare not use on a performance on tour. It would strain and damage his voice and jeopardize the next night's show if he did it on tour. Here, there's a fierceness in his voice that although is appreciated--comes out of nowhere and is hard to ignore therefore making it hard to concentrate. Note...this issue might only be noticeable to hardcore fans. (Which is probably everyone here!)

"Bob Wills" blew me out of the water. It was here that I noticed that the Stones turn into 20 year olds when they play songs for the first time as in this case and in "Mr. Pitiful" and "Get Up, Stand Up." It's in ALL the warhorses that they are 64 year old men. The comfortableness they have with the warhorses allow them to put their feet up. The new songs keep them on their toes. It's the rare songs that adds gas to that flame. I couldn't recognize any overdub tricks with this one because I feel that the Stones actually nailed it--and they even knew it. When Ronnie comes in on his solo, and Charlie slips in the snare drum---it's heaven and you can't stop smiling.

In my opinion, there is only one way to enjoy this show...let go of any shit you got boiling in you about the Stones...either it be "they suck now" or "they sound like shit" to "they play the same stuff over and over." This show proves you wrong--if you allow it to. And it will. It's almost the MISSION of this show. To grab new fans...and to shut the mouths of old ones.

The cinematography is top notch. EXTREMELY contemporary and sophisticated. It has such a respectable feel to it, like I mentioned earlier...it has a PERSONALITY. four flicks felt like a bunch of cameras at a Stones show. Here, you definitely felt a direction and an emotion that each shot was trying to make. EVERY shot and scene holds some kind of feeling. I can't say how great the quality of the picture was as i don't have a digital tv or widescreen or whatever. just a regular TV...and it was beautiful. The concert felt more like a FILM---not so much a concert video.

Didn't watch Rio yet...maybe tomorrow. Disc 3 is cool. Funny how the Argentina show looks like someone said..like an old VHS tape! It's true...a bit muddy and very much blotchy like VHS. I'm not sure why any footage from Buenos Aires as ALWAYS looked like it was recorded on a video camear in 1987! They try their best it's the music that counts. "Rambler" from China is edited. It definitely wasn't the usual 10 minutes. They shaved bits and peices...which in my eyes is like saying "Let's cut a couple pages from the dictionary. Eh...you don't need Z" The quality of the China show is interesting. Crystal clear picture but the style of shooting was very different. I suspect they used the footage from the screen because it felt very upclose and personal. Didn't feel distant but very tight. Thats not a bad thing at all. Very inviting.

Who knows what else I missed...I'll post more if I feel it's worth mentioning. Maybe I'll reply about my thoughts about Keith tomorrow. Now, I'm gonna have a snack and then put in Austin again. Oh my, I forgot to mention.

Ronnie Wood kicks @#$%& ass all over this set.

Posted by: leftybill ()
Date: June 13, 2007 08:15

Just watched parts of disc 3( featurettes ) and Salt of the Earth from disc 4. Thoroughly enjoyable!!!!! Lots of footage from various venues - most of which don't have something posted in audio at this site..... cost in British Columbia is $34.99 - just under $40 with taxes. Now if I only had a home theatre systemsad smiley

But that won't stop me from turning up the volume!

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: June 13, 2007 09:08

Justin, thanks for the inspiring review, very well put.

Posted by: Urban Wheel ()
Date: June 13, 2007 10:21

I just read the whole thread, must be really good..

How can I get it here in Europe?

!@#$%, you're lucky in the US and Canada!

Does anybody have a good idea?

When will it be released here?

Urban Wheel

'Doo doo doo Heartbreaker'

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: June 13, 2007 11:25

I'd like to sse if the MT crowd or the continuous moaners on the site will purchase this package and give their thoughts?

Posted by: terraplane ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:00

Well Mr. Ablett, I am a definite fan of Mick Taylor and I prefer the Taylor era Stones better than the current era (but that's not just because of MT).

I am happy to purchase the DVD set when it is released in Australia and provide my opinion if that is what you are asking for.

BTW, it might be unfair to categorise the 'MT crowd' with the 'continuous moaners' (whoever these people are).

I don't know if that is what you meant or not though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-13 12:27 by terraplane.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:10

ablett Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd like to sse if the MT crowd or the continuous
> moaners on the site will purchase this package and
> give their thoughts?

i'm continuously moaning because this set is not available outside the US... does that count?

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:22

I think the guitars on Under My Thumb and Get Off Of My Cloud could be overdubbed, I noticed the "growl" in MIcks voice too, so I agree - vocals overdubbed. But Austin - it does sound excellent (only got the audio).

Thanks for the reviews, keep them coming - can't wait for the DVD release in Europe!

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:42

I watched DVD 1 from Austin and the new songs are done very well and its a breath of fresh air, the warheouses for the most part bore me to death.

Keith's noodling is getting old and stale he played the solo for Aint To proud To Beg in the wrong key and he needs to stick to rhythm. They need to put Sway to rest and not even play the song.

When the stones play non stones material they do it well especially the buddy holly tune and bob wills.

play that guitar boy.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 13, 2007 14:04

cirrhosis Wrote:
> After about a minute, you see
> Ronnie walk onstage while clapping in rhythm. He
> finds a guitar, then joins up with Mick and Keith.
> Really cool stuff.

Sounds like it yes. This reminds me of the Worried About You sequence in Four Flicks. It sounds pretty much the same. Haven't seen it though.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 13, 2007 14:12

It sounds very cool. Justin's review is great.
The only grief I have is that She Was Hot is nowhere on it.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 13, 2007 14:14

I want that box NOW! gimme gimme gimme!!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 13, 2007 14:26

The only grief I have is that She Was Hot is nowhere on it.

Set fire to ya girl friends hair and film ya own....!!!!

ROCKMAN

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: June 13, 2007 15:28

Rockman always comes up with such simple, logical SOLUTIONS !! Bravo Rock, of course set yer GF's hair on fire - She WAS Hot, yes, yes she was (and I have it all on the old video camera)....so often the obvious is right in front of us and we just look right past it.....just like lost sheep, looking for a spot to graze on as we stand on a patch of fresh grass - thanks once again ROCK for sharing some of your vast knowledge and philosophy - sort of the Maharishi of IORR !!! It's all BEAUTIFUL man, Flower Power and all that good stuff mate......

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 13, 2007 15:47

Helter wrote....just like lost sheep, looking for a spot to graze on as we stand on a patch of fresh grass...

Ahhh Helter that's just pure poetry....You pulled them magic
words from your back pocket faster than Bobby Zimmerman could
write saw Eve dog backwards in lipstick on a Texaco rest room mirror.

I must go back up to the top of the mountain now....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: R ()
Date: June 13, 2007 15:49

The Austin show (disc one)is absolutely the best Stones concert film I've ever seen - and I've seen 'em all. It's beautifully FILMED (not just the on-site video feed) and tremendously well edited (not with headache inducing jump cuts). The cutaways to the crowd actually display the character of the audience and the two Texas songs" ("Bob Wills Is Still The King" & "Learning the Game") are impeccable, actually deserving of being a two-sided single. Best of all both Keith and Ronnie are on fire throughout.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 13, 2007 15:57

Excellent so far....watched Austin, Rio, "Rest of the World"
& Salt of the Earth plus extras. I still need to watch the duets etc....
Saw Bonnie Raitt doing "Shine A Light" ....then I had to go.
I will watch the rest today.

Austin is THE BEST! but I also noticed vocal overdubs (LSTNT).

Re: "Rest of the World"
I can't remember if it was footage from China or Japan but the video
clarity was INCREDIBLE. Almost looked like Hi-Definition! (I think it was Japan)

BV.....were you at a Shanghai show? I swear I saw you on screen (in the crowd)
during "Bitch". Maybe it was your twin.

IORR............but I like it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-13 17:15 by sweet neo con.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: June 13, 2007 17:14

Maybe someone already noticed, but I was looking at the package,and unfolding it,
and thinking about having it framed to hang on the wall? and then it hit me....Hmmmmm...??? Where have I seen this before??
Is the package design with the four pictures layout "borrowed" from the now famous IORR shirt design?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The most amazing thing about the DVD is the "collection" of Rolling Stones"
live concerts which are in my library now. From the 1981 tour to 2007I have
(ok, well all do) excellent documentation of my travels, or at least what
it looked like. Somehow the latest version is always the best of the bunch.

Based on that, I only needXX more performances over the next XXyears to
fill my collection, and if it gets better every time, it will be
infinitely better.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Stones/Music on the DVD is AWESOME, but I hold the Stones to
a "state of the art" standard. Remember the interactive CD-rom
from VooDoo Lounge? That was "state of the art". Today it is possible
to do a lot with DVDs. DVDs offer many things not possible with VHS tape.
The Stones ignored the possibilites, on disc #1 anyway.

Review of disc #1
Rated C+
THE ROLLING STONES KICK ASS ON THIS DVD!!!!

10 Years ago I would give it an B+ overall, with a A+ for SUBJECT MATTER,The Stones
and a C for video capturing/camera/editing/angles.

I blame Hammish Hamilton, Jacob Cohl ScottLong and MPL Media for the problems.
Corinne Sousoulas' Still DVD menus are great.
I see an HD consultant, however the DVD is not HD Blu ray or HDDVD.
I always enjoy Bob Clearmountain's music mixes. VooDoo lounge extended versions are awesome.
But the top name is the boy's name and CPI, and we expect better work from them.

This is no longer the age of the VCR tape.
In 2007 I rate disc #1 overall C+. I have only watched disc #1( The NBA
and the KC Royals(kicked STLouie's ass) were both on last nightwinking smiley

If I had'nt watch too closely, and based it mainly sound, not sight, I rate it A+.

WHY IS THIS DVD SO LOW TECH?
DVDs can be created which allow us choice of angle.
This is especially true with a 90 minute show, not to bitch or anything.

Sway..I really like this song, but not the best version here.
The SWAY I heard, in person, in WEEcheTA was awesomer.

Jagger Jumpin Boppin Around during "Get of my cloud", like a teenager.

Who are the people in the crowd closeup shots? why?
I attended the LIVE TAPING of B2Bridges to Toyland, or was it
babes in Babylon...something like that, in St Louie.
anyway
The B2B taping blacked out the entire crowd except for the few "people"
they chose to display, and they were very different people from those shown
on the Pay per view. I just wonder. Who are these people? They ADD NOTHING
to the production. They seem more like goofy looking "props". Think the
"placed"
beauties at the Beacon, except these folks are NOT beauties.
It actually distacts from the action on the show/DVD.

The B-stage "floating" through the crowd.

The arial shots during Sympathy.

WAY TOO MUCH CAMERA ACTIVITY; editing / zooming / jump shooting.
Fixed angles would be better. LESS zooming shots.
I WANT MY CHOICE OF VIEWING ANGLE.
I WANT MY MTV..( for those of you too young, MTV is music television,
you know?, where they actually show music on a televison?)

They should give us AT LEAST a choice of viewing angles on the DVD.

Keef and his Sympathy lead. In 30 shows which I have seen
since 1981 I have only heard it "album close" twice.
Granted.... have YOU ever tried to play it?
I need a capo to cheat it out. Did he play it with a capo
on the album?,,,,,not to bitch or anything.

HEY LOOK!!! Charlie uses a Sennheiser microphone just like mine.

Keef is a better "weaver player" than "lead player", duh.
The kewlass lighting effects when Keef appears to be playing in HELL,
at the end of Symapthy, with red backlighting.

WHOO WHOO WHOOOOoOOOO OOOoOO OOOooOOOO OOOoooOOOOsmiling smiley
HEY..Look at Mick's RED feather jacket......He has more costumes than Cher.

Are there any better opening chords than JJF????????

I always sit close, so the distant shots of the stage wings live in action
are NEWkewlinteresting looking...arial shots are KEWL!!!!

JJF!!!!!! greatest song of all time... for now

EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!!!!!!!EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!!!!!!!EVERYBODY SAY
YEAH!!!!!!!EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!!!!!!!

Satisfaction..greatest song of all time ...for now

Who are the people in the crowd closeup shots? why?,
I AM NOT JEALOUS, but it really distracts, and If they want
to "dose" peope with being on camera, then capture shots
of 100 faces, not 3 goofballs....or goofballettes.

OOPS....now wait.... Theat chick was hot....if the crowd people shots were
sexy looking and "showing some TnA" then I would think differently.

HEY HEY HEY !!!!!! HEY HEY HEY !!!!!!

close up shot of audience fingers in the air????? why??

The airplane shots are great.

TWO security gaurds running out with Mick at end of Brown Suger-larry moe
curly?

FIREWORKS...always a crowd pleasersmiling smiley

AWESOME SHOTS OF STAGE CROWD at end.

WAIT!!!!
THAT IS WAY TOO SHORT!!!
90 miutes exactly?? even with timeouts, what was missing???

BITCH
START ME UP
CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

interesting...

I could have done without the cowboy song, and I dont need SMU and I
CAGWYW....winking smiley,
but Bitch is always a great song to have....not to Beeeeaaaatch or anything..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-13 21:15 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: June 13, 2007 17:43

For the love of god, will someone confirm when it's getting released in the UK!?! my balls are ready to bloW

Posted by: johang ()
Date: June 13, 2007 18:37

What a waste. Only 2 good things the on 4 hour footage should have been max 30 minutes. Good news 2 songs from Vancouver, Shine a lighth and partly Midnigth Rambler, why release Rio and Austin??? Hope the Sep dvd will be a little better, but it probably will be overdubbed. Its OK didnt have any expectations anyways.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: June 13, 2007 19:14

johang Wrote:
> What a waste. Only 2 good things the on 4 hour
> footage should have been max 30 minutes. Good
> news 2 songs from Vancouver, Shine a lighth and
> partly Midnigth Rambler, why release Rio and
> Austin??? Hope the Sep dvd will be a little
> better, but it probably will be overdubbed. Its
> OK didnt have any expectations anyways.

is this your review i mean, have you seen it?

Posted by: barking paul ()
Date: June 13, 2007 19:22

I'm still baffled as to why they've released this dvd now.

If they waited till the end of the summer they could have included footage from some attractive European locations as well.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: June 13, 2007 19:26

barking paul Wrote:
> I'm still baffled as to why they've released this
> dvd now.
>
> If they waited till the end of the summer they
> could have included footage from some attractive
> European locations as well.

there' Shine a light coming....do u remember?

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: June 13, 2007 19:27

A couple more notes I noticed, now that a night's sleep was given to dream about the set...

I realized that this concert's intention was different than ANY other live concert DVD/video we've gotten in the past. In the past, from Four Flicks and going all the way back...were true and raw representations of a Stones show. Hardly any overdubs, they just mixed the guitars louder or softer...and they worked with what they had. Here, the Austin show, someone has sprinkled a lot of magic dust on it. I feel the goal of this concert is to present the Stones as to how they're SUPPOSED to sound--which is perfect, fast and tight. But we all know...the Stones are not PERFECT. (Especially of late), we know that there bum notes here and there...and if there's a new song they're playing there's a bit of a franticness on stage about how to end the song or Mick's direction going to the chorus or whatever.

In the Austin show, the band's doubts and faults are eliminated. Something has interfered between the show they performed in Austin that night, to the document we have on this set. Hollywood magic, perhaps has interfered. The only way to find out is to see the original Austin show---completely untouched to see the difference. I suspect the stones actually played great that night. Perhaps worthy of an A- performance. The editors and mixers then sprinkled magic dust over it and then made it an A+. It’s obvious something was done because I actually enjoyed the version of “Tumblin Dice.” Not just thought it was good—but LOVED it. This, coming from a guy who absolutely could care less about ANY version from the song since ’97. They probably cut and snipped some areas because the song flowed great and seemed faster.

Are they tampering? Most definitely. I actually think it's a smart move. Aside from the obvious vocal overdubs which I explained earlier--it's a completely FRESH way to watch them. It's a very fair treatment, I believe, because you still have 3 other disks to watch them in all their PURE GLORY. No overdubs on any of the bonus songs or anything from Disk 3 I noticed. I'd be a bit more upset if Austin was the ONLY show we got and all this tampering occurred...because I'd feel I was jipped from a real stones experience and instead got a manufactured performance. I thought it was a good move because if this happens to be their last new DVD set to document their latest tour...the public has an UNBELIEVABLE concert to judge them by. And in that sense…all this makes sense. If this IS their last big new concert dvd...why NOT make it perfect?

Now Ronnie...

The guy can do anything. He can play anything too. His country licks on "Bob Wills" was beautiful. Never has Ronnie shined so perfectly on the pedal steel than on this song. This song is more country than anything the stones have played or written--and ronnie adds a huge freakin' cherry on top.

Most of the featurettes like "Mick busking" and "You ain't got that swing..."---as I suspected...were directly from the Virtual Ticket videos we've gotten throughout the tour. Nothing new really. Maybe one or two new featurettes. One I never noticed before was a Ronnie one called "Output of Emotion." Here we see him jamming on guitar by himself..and also painting. He is painting a picture of the stage..it is wonderful to see him create art..as I've never really seen him actually paint. I've seen the end products..but never saw him do it.

If there was a contest to who is the better guitarist between Ronnie and Keith, today. Ronnie would run away with the title. His fingers are still limber and the solos are still fresh. "Sway" was amazing. Ronnie should have spread his wings a bit more...but still completely effective solo. Solo during "Worried About You" was great too. Loud and ballsy. Ronnie makes up for all the years he's been absent in the mix on DVDs, here in this new set. It's like the mixers said..."hey...look Ronnie can actually play" and Ronnie says: "I told you, f*ckers!"

Charlie...

I hate to say it again...but I never can complain about the guy. Simply because there's nothing to complain about. Here in Austin...edits, overdubs, Hollywood magic or not...Charlie is the real deal and the only one immune to magic dust.

Now Keith...

I wouldn't say Keith was on "fire" but you definitely noticed him. I hate to put ANY description because things get so taken out of context and exaggerated here. If I put he was quiet during the show...someone misconstrudes it as "Keith was drunk" or if I say Keith wasn't himself...someone jumps to the conclusion that "Keith is dying." So I'll try to be very careful.

The Austin showed Keith in a good light. He was focused and determined to deliver. But hardcores and Keith-enthusiasts can’t help but notice that age has begun visiting Keith Richards a bit more lately. His solos are not “great”…but not “atrocious” either. The fingers move slower and the solos are not as fast as the old days. But, hey the guy’s 62 right? What can you do? Lemme make clear that all the “easy” songs like “YGMR” “BS” “JJF”…Keith was fine. Ripping those chords like the guy we know. But when he puts on that Gibson—in standard tuning—it’s not comfortable to watch him take every lead and every solo. Mainly because it’s the SAME licks—just in different keys. Musically, speaking, I’m not sure why Keith doesn’t use the minor penatomic scale because it would help him produce better solos…but he doesn’t.

I want to make clear that Keith never plays "out of tune." He knows what key the songs are in...it's just that he plays the wrong STYLE of solos. There are times when Keith should be playing a major scale...but he plays a minor scale. It's then, our ears say..."hey wait a minute...Keith what are you doing..you're way off..." We translate that to think that he's "off-key". Hardly the case. He is in the right key...just for whatever reason..is playing a minor (blusey) solo when it should be in a major style (country). Keith does this ALL the time. More so these last 2 tours than ever. How does he fix it? Well...someone's gotta come up to him and say "Keith, what the f*ck? Play it this way..." but who's gonna do that, right?

As for his behavior, he is more subdued than anything before. He runs around the stage twice…and that was nice to see. But mainly he’s a little bit more sluggish than I remember. You watch Rio, China, or Saitama…you see a focused and energetic guy. In Austin, he’s still there but it’s like he’s saying “Daddy’s tired, kids…not tonight.” If Saitama was Keith at 95%....here I’d give him 84%. It’s still a passing grade, eh?

There’s no reason for me to speculate or guess what’s wrong with him because that would only cause a stir here at the board…nor it’s irrelevant what I THINK is wrong with Keith. But one factor is hard to ignore and is worth mentioning. Saitama…Keith is on fire and at the top of his game on this tour…Austin he’s good…but not great. What has happened in between? Oh right…something pretty big happened to Keith between those two gigs. I’m not a doctor and have no knowledge at all to any medical backgrounds but as a jury, I’d say that his incident has effected him in SOME degree..to SOME effect. Saying that it hasn’t---would be you living in a fantasy land. But shit happens right? It could’ve been much worse for our guy Keith…but thankfully it isn’t. the guy is still standing and playing his guitar…that’s all we want and need.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-13 19:56 by Justin.

Posted by: barking paul ()
Date: June 13, 2007 19:31

release early December then, an ideal gift that would appeal to more fans from a larger area.

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: June 13, 2007 20:18

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-31 03:41 by cirrhosis.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1967
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home