Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 13
SPAIN CONCERTS & TICKETS
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: March 22, 2007 22:19

No Tv headlines from the most important channels in Spain right now about the new European Tour of the Stones, NADA, maybe tonite.
No news for ticket sales from Gamerco,El Corte Ingles, Viajes Halcon, Ticktackticket or servicaixa, lets wait.
By the way just bought airline ticket to Madrid Concert, June 28th, who´s going? I though going to Barcelona but prices went up very fast and they are more expensive than usual from Tenerife.
And for the rumours of those fans Metallica doing something with the Stones in Madrid, they play in Lisbon same day, maybe some surprises for San Sebastian 23rd or Barcelona 21st, rumours I listened on the radio a couple hours ago.
IN SHORT, NO TICKET SALES INFORMATION BY THE MOMENT.
Keep you inform all the time.
Carlos
Tenerife,
Spain
some pics from Vicente Calderon 2003

Re: SPAIN CONCERTS & TICKETS
Date: March 22, 2007 22:35

I told you this week , keep you inform, tomorrow will call my friend of Gamerco in Barcelona, she told me for sure Barcelona and Madrid, [www.servicaixa.com]
Still dont know about San Sebastian and el Ejido, maybe servicaixa or [web.ticktackticket.com], [www.generaltickets.com], [www.elcorteingles.es] and [entradas.halconviajes.com]

Right now on the TV News the Stones!! lets see what they say...

Carlos

Date: March 22, 2007 22:50

Antena 3 Tv channel limited to say now, they are coming to Spain expecting no one find in their way coconuts trees.
The ticket sales sources are 100% fiable, same as last year.
Carlos

Date: March 22, 2007 22:58

El Ejido city Mayor proud to bring the Stones to this modest city , just 80.000 people. City Mayor will give tomorrow press conference for more details concerning ticket sales, concert, etc. After he realized after Mick Jagger confirmed El Ejido, all members of City Hall and even citizens from Ejido showed their euphoria toasting with Jerez and great Spanish wine

Carlos
Tenerife

[www.teleprensa.net]

Posted by: barking paul ()
Date: March 22, 2007 23:29

After the problems you had last summer, I'll raise my glass to you Carlitos and all your fellow countrymen.

Saludo from London.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 22, 2007 23:57

thanks for the info Carlitos, I sure hope I can get over there.....

Date: March 23, 2007 00:06

Was checking Stones website, there are the whole coming presales and public sales, and like the topic Spain is different, NO Barcelona, San Sebastian and Madrid,its a shame I have to say, but probably El Ejido tickets will be at Ticktackticket and Barcelona, Madrid and San Sebastian at servicaixa problaby

Posted by: stonesrick ()
Date: March 23, 2007 00:19

Have booked flights from Beatle City (Liverpool) to Barcelona with Easyjet for myself and 2 sons (aged 20 & 17 years). Flights were quite cheap when I booked just after the webcast but they are rising as we speak.

Taking them to witness some real culture! (i.e. The Greatest Rock n Roll Band of all time).

Carlitos, could you please keep us posted as to any information about ticket sales for Barcelona?

Thanks

Date: March 23, 2007 01:10

Si, I´ll keep informing you every minute, buy airticket they are rising very fast, besides June is the begining of High Season, hurry up!

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: March 23, 2007 01:10

Carlitos,

I was at that show in Madrid, 27-06-2003

Great memories!!!

Date: March 23, 2007 01:32

As we say in ESPAÑA, "De Madrid al cielo", any fan from Madrid?
Carlos
Tenerife

Date: March 23, 2007 01:36

Gamerco shows at the web info about the Stones but with outdated info, from last year, but still no news from the events.
Carlos

[www.gamerco.com]

Date: March 23, 2007 01:44

According to Los 40 principales, most important radio station in Spain, quoted, "De momento, los Stones no han confirmado cuando se pondrán a la venta las entradas para asistir en directo a estos eventos".
By the moment, Stones havent confirmed WHEN the tickets will be on sale, to assist in these events.

[www.los40.com]

Carlos
Tenerife

SOURCE, LOS 40 PRINCIPALES RADIO STATION

The Rolling Stones confirma 27 conciertos por Europa, cuatro de ellos en España

A la segunda va la vencida.
Barcelona (21 de junio), San Sebastián (23), Madrid (28) y El Ejido (Almería, 30) son los cuatro conciertos españoles que se integran en la gira europea de The Rolling Stones para este 2007. La formación acaba de hacer públicas las fechas de su nuevo tour a través de una rueda de prensa virtual en la que Mick Jagger ha contestado a las preguntas de sus fans.
Por NACHO HERRERO /los40.com Madrid (22/03/2007)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

El estadio Olímpico de Montjuïc, el de Anoeta, el Vicente Calderón y el estadio de Santo Domingo serán los recintos que reciban a Sus Satánicas Majestades. Valladolid ha sido la ciudad más perjudicada ya que no ha vuelto a los planes del grupo después de la cancelación del pasado año.

De momento, los Stones no han confirmado cuando se pondrán a la venta las entradas para asistir en directo a estos eventos.

Una nueva oportunidad

"Sentimos muchísimo la cancelación de todas nuestras actuaciones en España del pasado año, pero realmente no pudimos solucionarlo. Ahora estamos deseando volver". Con estas palabras se disculpaba el vocalista y líder de la banda en nombre de The Rolling Stones por la supresión de todas las fechas españolas de 2006 con motivo de su Bigger Bang Tour.

Entonces, primero Keith Richards, al desplomarse de un cocotero, y luego Mick Jagger, aquejado de una grave afonía, daban al traste con los planes de miles de aficionados en Valladolid, El Ejido, Barcelona y Madrid.

La nueva gira europea arrancará el 5 de junio en el Festival Werchter, que se celebrará en Bélgica, y se clausurará con una espectacular actuación en el estadio O2, en Londres, el 25 de Agosto. Entre medias, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ron Wood y Charlie Watts ofrecerán 27 directos.

Date: March 23, 2007 04:26

Vuelven los Rolling Stones...
On Spanish Tv tonite,
Carlos
Tenerife

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 23, 2007 04:43

How long does the train from Paris to Barcelona take?

plexig

Date: March 23, 2007 05:10

PARIS BARCELONA BY Train
RENFE, Spanish rail company, take it, 152 euros return ticket [horarios.renfe.es]

Barcelona-Paris, por ejemplo, cuesta unos 152 euros ida y vuelta, 12 hours
Check this airline vey cheap, [www.vueling.com]
By car around 9 hours in 1000 kilometres.[www.viamichelin.es]|EUR&isAvoidFrontiers=false&isFavoriseAutoroute=false&isAvoidPeage=false&isAvoidVignette=false&isAvoidLNR=false&carTypeHidden=Citadine&caravaneHidden=false&typeCarbHidden=essence&autoConso=9.0&villeConso=8.0&routeConso=7.0&carbCost=1.3&dtmDeparture=23/03/2007, maybe cost you less around 75 or 100 euros
Carlos

Date: March 23, 2007 05:16

Check spanair.es, iberia.es, air europa,
check all these european charter airlines, [airtravel.about.com]

go to, ryanair.com, easyjet.com, vueling.com, you can get over here the whole charter airlines in europe, [www.skyscanner.net]

Date: March 23, 2007 05:49

Very interesting comments from Mick tonite in a interview with Spanish TVE, Mick said the situation in Spain was a disaster, Keith-coconut and Mick larinjitis, also said many people never believe me, I assure you was real, why I went to cancel that concert without a good reason, in fact I started to get sick before heading Portugal, at that time there were a lots of burning at the forest(Port) and that affects me more, and when I arrived to Spain, I couldnt speak, if you cant speak you cant sing, i can assure that was true, and there´s no conspiration, I dont do that, he also said prohibited Keith Richards to climb up any coconut tree.I hope spanish fans forgive me for the cancellations and hoping to coming see us Barcelona, San Sebastian, Madrid y El Ejido.

Sorry for the images I am still awake and cant sleep, you can see on the video later I am downloading its true, I recorded in a tv doesnt have cable just ants.I recorded at 3:20 am over here at the Canaries, 4:20 in the Peninsula.
Still have to wait a little bit for the video 40% done...
Carlos
Tenerife

Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: March 23, 2007 05:56

Hey Carlos. Do you or anyone else know why there are no tickets for the Barcelona Concert on rs.com platinum presales?

Cliff

Date: March 23, 2007 06:04

Madrid, Barcelona and San Sebastian, isnt it?

Date: March 23, 2007 06:09

I told you same as last year, Madrid, Barcelona and San Sebastian, they already have a ticketseller, its gonna be www.servicaixa.com, thorugh Gamerco, and amigo this is Spain, waiting until the last minute, beside Barcelona, Madrid and San Sebastian no news about where to get the tickets. Tomorrow will phone my friend from Gamerco, above wrote you the whole list where you can get tickets in the future.
Carlos

Date: March 23, 2007 06:11

The only Spain concert available on the Legacy Platinum Presale is El Ejido. No mention of Madrid or Barcelona. I want to go to the Barcelona concert.

Cliff

Date: March 23, 2007 06:14

And San Sebastian!!!
where do you live? San Sebastian, Barcelona, Madrid and El Ejido are in SPAIN, ESPAÑA, and just El Ejido is available. Problaby same days for the rest.
Carlos
Tenerife

Date: March 23, 2007 06:19

here´s the video from tonite by TVE, Spain interview with Mick Jagger in London,

Carlos
Tenerife

Date: March 23, 2007 06:29

Thanks Carlos. I'm in Perth, Australia. I know nothing about Spain. But Barcelona is familiar because of the Olympic Games, so I thought that's where I thought would like to see a concert.

Cliff

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: March 23, 2007 09:06

Carlos, a que hora llegas??? Llego a barajas a las 8 15 de la mañana del jueves, y me voy el viernes a las 8.10........ Que planes tienes??

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: March 23, 2007 11:28

Os veo en Madrid y probablemente El Egido o San Sebastián o...!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD NEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSS!!!

Mil gracias Carlos, tomo nota de tu email para California (quizá allí también tengamos opciones de ver a los Stones)!!!!

Posted by: barcelona ()
Date: March 23, 2007 11:32

Spanish TV news suck big time.
Here in Barcelona (Catalonia) the TV news explained with all kind of details the Stones tour, although nothing about ticket sales

Date: March 23, 2007 13:09

My friend of Gamerco have told me during the week end or next week, they are going to say with all details when ticket sales will begin, as I said during the week, [www.servicaixa.com] be the most secure place to buy tickets.
I arrive in Madrid the 27th and leaving the capital 29th, would love to go othere cities but I have to work, if you want we can keep hung up in Madrid, any ideas to stay there, contacted some nice hostales in downtown,
Carlos
Tenerife

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: March 23, 2007 14:05

Carlos, depende del presupuesto que tengas y de lo que quieras hacer además en Madrid. Creo que hay un NH cerca del calderón, y los NH siempre están bien. En general todo Madrid está bien comunicado por metro, pero teniendo en cuenta la hora a la que terminará el concierto, te recomiendo un hotel bien comunicado con la línea que lleva al calderón (metro pirámides, por ejemplo, línea verde). Según esto, hoteles por la zona de Gran Vía o Callao te irían bien.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1854
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home