Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 13
Re: SPAIN CONCERTS & TICKETS
Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: April 16, 2007 23:11

bjornulf, some people need to be at the rail to have fun with with mr. wood smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-16 23:12 by MononoM.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: April 16, 2007 23:29

Does anyone know if you are buying a ticket from California with a credit card if you can have it shipped to someone in Spain?

Also I am very confused anyone know what time the public sale happens in California? I don't understand the RS explanation, would it be 9:00 a.m. Pacific time or Madrid time? thanks. sarah

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: April 16, 2007 23:41

Presales, public sales time are Always local time. Barcelona time.

There is an option on tickaticket where you can choose an alternate adress for delivery.

To "learn" you can try El Ejido tickets on [web.ticktackticket.com] you can choose english version dont' have to buy it but you can make an exercise in buying.

And you should register.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 16, 2007 23:41

sarahunwin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also I am very confused anyone know what time the public sale happens in California? I don't understand the RS explanation, would it be 9:00 a.m. Pacific time or Madrid time? thanks. sarah

Madrid time.

Posted by: JordiStones ()
Date: April 16, 2007 23:45

If you buy tickets in public sales with servicaixa, probably you have to pick the tickets up at the stadium the day of the concert.
9:00 a.m. it's Madrid time.
Jordi

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 17, 2007 00:11

TREMENDA TORPEZA MANO!!!
VAYA OTRA VEZ CON LA HORA LOCAL, COMO VA A SER HORA DE CALIFORNIA TORNILLO!!

CARLOS
TENERIFE

sarahunwin Wrote:
> Does anyone know if you are buying a ticket from
> California with a credit card if you can have it
> shipped to someone in Spain?
>
> Also I am very confused anyone know what time the
> public sale happens in California? I don't
> understand the RS explanation, would it be 9:00
> a.m. Pacific time or Madrid time? thanks. sarah

Posted by: somegirls ()
Date: April 17, 2007 01:57

JordiStones Wrote:
> If you buy tickets in public sales with
> servicaixa, probably you have to pick the tickets
> up at the stadium the day of the concert.

Does TickTackTicket also sell the tickets for Madrid on the public sale? If you have to pick the tickets up at the stadium the day, that would be a nightmare....

Date: April 17, 2007 04:05

thanks for all the info....sarah

Date: April 17, 2007 07:32

I know for (almost) sure that the promoter, Gamerco, will also sale tickets on it's own site [www.gamerco.com]

just because there are some hidden pages on the website ready for that (i've seen them, thanks to the guy who made the search).

If i'm correct (and if it happens that ticktackticket is not involved in the public sales???), you should better choose Gamerco than Caixa because gamerco mail the tickets everywhere in the world. OK it's pretty xpensive (27 euros + taxes in UE, 70 euros + taxes everywhere else), but at least you get your tickets before the show.

Posted by: somegirls ()
Date: April 17, 2007 15:27

Jumpinjackflash59 Wrote:
> I know for (almost) sure that the promoter,
> Gamerco, will also sale tickets on it's own site
> [www.gamerco.com]
> gira&id_gira=354
>
> just because there are some hidden pages on the
> website ready for that (i've seen them, thanks to
> the guy who made the search).
>
> If i'm correct (and if it happens that
> ticktackticket is not involved in the public
> sales???), you should better choose Gamerco than
> Caixa because gamerco mail the tickets everywhere
> in the world. OK it's pretty xpensive (27 euros +
> taxes in UE, 70 euros + taxes everywhere else),
> but at least you get your tickets before the show.

@Jumpinjackflash59

Thanks for the Info !!

Date: April 17, 2007 16:34

Anyone buy any allocated seating in the pre sales for Madrid? I am dying to know what the sections off the stage are and if anyone has found out or come up with a seating plan? I was planning to buy GA and run for the stage but I really do have some concerns about being crushed up front! Any opinions? It will be my first concert in Europe since 1975 Knebworth and I really want to have a good experience. As I am flying from California, I really want good tickets either right up front or first row or so off the stage if possible so the extra $100 or so doesn't matter to me as I will alreay have spent a fortune on airline tickets, etc....

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 17, 2007 16:45

Anyone know if Barcelona has FOS.Police gig had just GA for standing.Looked at package on RS.com and had GA tix with early admission.Any more info?

Date: April 17, 2007 16:47

It appears to me that gamerco doesn't even take Amex and you have no idea what you are buying, Oh boy! Anyone think the tickets might be sold on two different sites?

Posted by: JEBIJ ()
Date: April 17, 2007 17:43

Hi friends
is there no blocking off at the FOS area or do we have a big field with thousand of fans pressing to the stage like 15 years ago?
Thanks Eberhard

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 17, 2007 18:00

sarahunwin Wrote:
> Anyone buy any allocated seating in the pre sales
> for Madrid? I am dying to know what the sections
> off the stage are and if anyone has found out or
> come up with a seating plan? I was planning to
> buy GA and run for the stage but I really do have
> some concerns about being crushed up front! Any
> opinions? It will be my first concert in Europe
> since 1975 Knebworth and I really want to have a
> good experience. As I am flying from California,
> I really want good tickets either right up front
> or first row or so off the stage if possible so
> the extra $100 or so doesn't matter to me as I
> will alreay have spent a fortune on airline
> tickets, etc....

There is NO SEATING PLAN on offer for the Barcelona and Madrid presales ........................

[www.iorr.org]

Date: April 17, 2007 18:02

AT LA CAIXA, TICKET SALES, IT SHOWS ON THE RIGHT SIDE,

COMING SOON ON SALE,
THE ROLLING STONES
STARTING AT 7AM, APERIL 18TH

CARLOS
TENERIFE

[www.servicaixa.com]

Próximamente a la venta

The Rolling Stones.

"A Bigger Bang"

Inicio de venta: 18 de abril, a las 07:00 h.

Date: April 17, 2007 18:06

CALM DOWN AMIGOS, DO NOT ANTICIPATE TO SAY SOMETHING IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, TOMORROW AT SERVICAXIA IT WILL SHOW SEATING PLAN, PRICES AND EVERYTHING, RELAX, ENJOY THE DAY, HAVE FUN AT NIGHT WITH SOME SPANISH WINE FROM ANY REGION, SOME IBERICO, OLIVES AND WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND YOU ARE IN SPAIN AMIGOS, JUST RELAX....

carlos
tenerife

and by the way, elton john tickets are on sale as well, and tickets are running very slow.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 17, 2007 18:22

carlitosbaez Wrote:
> CALM DOWN AMIGOS, DO NOT ANTICIPATE TO SAY
> SOMETHING IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, TOMORROW AT
> SERVICAXIA IT WILL SHOW SEATING PLAN, PRICES AND
> EVERYTHING, RELAX, ENJOY THE DAY, HAVE FUN AT
> NIGHT WITH SOME SPANISH WINE FROM ANY REGION, SOME
> IBERICO, OLIVES AND WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND YOU
> ARE IN SPAIN AMIGOS, JUST RELAX....
>
>
Thank you, but it is a bit difficult to "calm down" when (a) you pay $100 to www.rollingstones.com to buy a membership for the specific purpose of buying tickets in the PRESALE, (b) you then go ahead and buy them because the agency selling the tickets (www.ticktackticket.com) does NOT offer a seating plan - so you have no choice but to buy and HOPE, (c) it would NEVER occur to you that two different agencies could be involved in selling tickets for the same show - one for the presale and one for the public sale.

I shall be VERY pissed off if I discover that the very information I would EXPECT ANY ticket agency to supply (a seating plan) becomes available in the public sale - after having NOT been available in the presale.

If YOU think this is normal acceptable behaviour for any organisation selling tickets for up to 185 Euros top price, then I'm afraid I very strongly beg to disagree with you. This is not normal acceptable behaviour, this is misleading and completely and utterly unprofessional. The thing that really annoys me and that I find completely incomprehensible is that wwww.ticktackticket.com sold tickets for El Ejido. Their website for THAT sale included the best interactive seating plan I think I have ever seen. SO WHY DID THEY NOT HAVE THIS FOR BARCELONA AND MADRID ?

I'm sorry my friend, I know you have tried to be - and continue to be - helpful to those of us for whom Spanish is not our first language, and you have answered lots of peoples' question, but what has happened in this instance with these Barcelona and Madrid presales is WRONG and it needs criticising. You cannot in all honesty defend what has happened, especially not if tomorrow - when the public sales start - another agency supplies the most BASIC of information (which is what a seating plan is) - whereby the one operating for the presales did not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-17 18:52 by paulywaul.

Date: April 17, 2007 19:33

it's a @#$%& mess, they screwed up even before the tickets are on sale !

No seating plan, no english site.. this will be trouble...

how on earth can i get the tickets i want.. i just want field tickets..

Date: April 17, 2007 19:34

carlitosbaez Wrote:
> CALM DOWN AMIGOS, DO NOT ANTICIPATE TO SAY
> SOMETHING IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, TOMORROW AT
> SERVICAXIA IT WILL SHOW SEATING PLAN, PRICES AND
> EVERYTHING, RELAX, ENJOY THE DAY, HAVE FUN AT
> NIGHT WITH SOME SPANISH WINE FROM ANY REGION, SOME
> IBERICO, OLIVES AND WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND YOU
> ARE IN SPAIN AMIGOS, JUST RELAX....
>
>
> carlos
> tenerife
>
> and by the way, elton john tickets are on sale as
> well, and tickets are running very slow.

i agree with the relaxed thing, but i think the spanish people are just a little to relaxed winking smiley

Date: April 17, 2007 19:58

Tell me... Sister M... Wrote:
>
> No seating plan, no english site.. this will be
> trouble...

No seating plan, i agree that this is not very professionnal. By the way, same thing with the Italian site. And as a frenchie, i will also admit that the seating maps on french TS are ridiculous most of the time.
But no english version? Come on. It's a spanish site, and 99,99% of the people who use it are spanish people. So i don't see why they should absolutely have an english version. Maybe foreign people who want to buy some tixs in other countries should be ready to deal with that, and most of the time it is not so complicated if you have a look and some training on the site before the sale.

I've bought a lot of tickets on ticketmaster USA and UK, the only available language is english and i don't complain. I'm ok with that and understand that ticketmaster is not going to build a french version of it's site for 15 french guys going to see the Stones at MSG.

Date: April 17, 2007 20:48

Dear user,

Tick Tack Ticket will not deal with the distribution of tickets for the Rolling Stones concerts en Madrid and Barcelona. This is all the information we have available.

Best regards,
David Quesada
Customer Service Department
TICK TACK TICKET, S.A
a Ticketmaster company
Tel.: 902 15 00 25
Fax: 93 412 01 24
mailto:[email protected]
[www.ticktackticket.com]

So that's that!

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: April 17, 2007 21:19

Hi,

Not sure this'll be of any use to anybody here,but you will also be able to buy tickets through

[www.elcorteingles.es]

...for Madrid at least.

I am certainly very pissed-off with the 'no FOS' decision too!

Good luck everyone tomorrow!

Cheers,

Si.

Date: April 17, 2007 23:33

Just posted a little hours ago in Mexico, As I said from the begining to all of you, Servicaixa, el corte ingles and halcon viajes, ticket sellers,
relax again.
I´ve checked many websites in Europe, and some of them doesnt show any seating plan of stadiums.Barcelona and Madrid prices between 65 euros, 70.50, so maybe FOS, 100.50 and 139.50.
Carlitos
Tenerife, ESPAÑA

[www.elfinanciero.com.mx]

Los precios de las entradas para estas actuaciones, que tendrán lugar el 21 de junio (Barcelona) y 28 de junio (Madrid), oscilarán entre los 65 euros, las más baratas, y los 139.50 euros, las más caras, pasando por otras tarifas de 70.50, 71.50 y 100.50 euros.

Ponen a la venta boletos para Rolling Stones
Espectáculos - Martes 17 de abril (11:55 hrs.)

Las entradas de los conciertos de la banda en Madrid y Barcelona estarán disponibles mañana
Las localidades pueden adquirirse en el servicio de Servicaixa, El Corte Inglés y Halcón Viajes

El Financiero en línea

Madrid, 17 de abril.- Las entradas de los conciertos que ofrecerán los Rolling Stones en el Estadio Vicente Calderón de Madrid y en el Estadio Olímpico de Barcelona el próximo mes de junio saldrán a la venta mañana, informaron los promotores de estos conciertos.

Los precios de las entradas para estas actuaciones, que tendrán lugar el 21 de junio (Barcelona) y 28 de junio (Madrid), oscilarán entre los 65 euros, las más baratas, y los 139.50 euros, las más caras, pasando por otras tarifas de 70.50, 71.50 y 100.50 euros.

A estos conciertos se sumará el que ofrecerán 'sus satánicas majestades' el 23 de junio en el Estadio de Anoeta de San Sebastián, organizado por la misma promotora y cuyas entradas no saldrán todavía a la venta.

Los Rolling Stones actuarán también en El Ejido (Almería) el 30 de junio, dentro de una gira europea que comenzará el 5 de junio en Werchter (Bélgica) y concluirá el 21 de agosto en Londres, tras pasar por más de 20 países.

Este periplo, que fue anunciado el pasado 22 de marzo Mick Jagger en una conferencia de prensa por Internet, es el tramo europeo de la gira "A Bigger Bang", que llevó a Mick Jagger, Keith Richards y Ronnie Wood y Charlie Watts a recorrer el mundo el pasado 2005.

Las localidades para los conciertos de Barcelona y Madrid se pueden adquirir en el servicio de Servicaixa, El Corte Inglés y Halcón Viajes, según los promotores. (Con información de EFE/ELN)

Posted by: destroyer ()
Date: April 17, 2007 23:52

Carlos, son los precios q comente habia visto en servicaixa.

No hay FOS, las zonas eran:

65 toda la pista

70,50 grada fondo arriba

71,50 grada fondo abajo

139,50 grada lateral proxima escenario

100,50 grada lateral medio campo

186,50 palco vip

Date: April 18, 2007 01:20

65 toda la pista

70,50 grada fondo arriba

71,50 grada fondo abajo

139,50 grada lateral proxima escenario

100,50 grada lateral medio campo

186,50 palco vip

Can anyone translate that into English - would the 139,50 tickets be seats right off the floor? What are the 100,50 tickets? I presume the vip tickets are boxes and not close to the stage? thanks

Posted by: destroyer ()
Date: April 18, 2007 01:49

Seating plan link:

[img248.imageshack.us]

Reserved seat: RED 185,50; DARK GREEN 139,50 ;YELLOW 100,50;

General ticket (seat): BLUE/BROWN 70,50-71,50

General ticket (pitch):LIGHT GREEN 65

Sales 7a.m. Madrid/Paris; 6a.m. London; 0:00. NYC

[www.servicaixa.com]

Date: April 18, 2007 06:22

thanks for the best seating plan so far!

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: April 18, 2007 08:12

I have already 7 tickets!!! No FOS again!!!

Date: April 18, 2007 08:17

what site are you on - I cannot get them to accept a credit card which isn't issued in Spain!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1257
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home