Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...200201202203204205206207208209210Next
Current Page: 205 of 210
Re: What is the next concert you have tickets for?
Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: October 23, 2023 22:52

Tonight- KISS
Wednesday- Queen
Nov. 18- Wolfmother
Nov. 20- Buddy Guy
Jan. 23- TOOL

TBA (ppd)- Pearl Jam (Indiana), Aerosmith (w/ Black Crowes)

(All in Nashville, except Pearl Jam)

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: October 26, 2023 20:49

I just got a ticket for Ashnikko at the Hollywood Palladium on Halloween for $5.46

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 26, 2023 21:11

NashvilleBlues
Tonight- KISS
Wednesday- Queen
Nov. 18- Wolfmother
Nov. 20- Buddy Guy
Jan. 23- TOOL

Hey Nashville, how was the KISS concert? I'll be seeing them again in a couple weeks in Vancouver.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 26, 2023 21:13

Slash – Berlin 15/04/2024

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: October 26, 2023 21:21

RoryG--how was the concert with Amyl and the Sniffers? I am considering going next week. Thanks!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 26, 2023 21:36

keefmick
RoryG--how was the concert with Amyl and the Sniffers? I am considering going next week. Thanks!

Go! They're amazing live especially Amy. 1 of the best live bands I've seen in a long time.

Date: October 26, 2023 21:37

The Hives in a few weeks, The Kills in February.

Date: October 26, 2023 22:32

Thanks crholmstrom!

Date: October 26, 2023 23:10

DGA35
NashvilleBlues
Tonight- KISS
Wednesday- Queen
Nov. 18- Wolfmother
Nov. 20- Buddy Guy
Jan. 23- TOOL

Hey Nashville, how was the KISS concert? I'll be seeing them again in a couple weeks in Vancouver.

Admittedly not a big KISS fan, but I had a blast (first KISS show). Great entertainment. Fantastic presentation. Recommended for sure. Let me know your thoughts after the Vancouver show.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: October 26, 2023 23:24

The Dragons - Casbah, San Diego (don't you dare miss it!)

Herb Alpert
Judy Collins

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: October 27, 2023 03:07

sdstonesguy

Oh wow, would LOVE to but probably can't pull it off.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: October 28, 2023 04:54

Dan
sdstonesguy

Oh wow, would LOVE to but probably can't pull it off.

You can do it Dan, it is going to be an awesome night; got my hotel booked already! Email me and I will tell you the date...it is 100% (but not on the Casbah website yet).

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 28, 2023 05:46

The Corrs, Christchurch

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: October 28, 2023 19:18

NashvilleBlues
Tonight- KISS
Wednesday- Queen
Nov. 18- Wolfmother
Nov. 20- Buddy Guy
Jan. 23- TOOL

Wolfmother is still around? Saw them on their first tour, was a great show.

Date: October 28, 2023 21:54

kovach
NashvilleBlues
Tonight- KISS
Wednesday- Queen
Nov. 18- Wolfmother
Nov. 20- Buddy Guy
Jan. 23- TOOL

Wolfmother is still around? Saw them on their first tour, was a great show.

Yep. Never seen them. Looking forward to it. One of those bowling alley/concert venues like Brooklyn Bowl.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 29, 2023 02:18

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame show at Barclays Center in Brooklyn

Posted by: sotob ()
Date: October 29, 2023 15:52

Depeche Mode in a few days

Beach Fossils in a few weeks

All in Boston

Posted by: TheBluesHadaBaby ()
Date: October 30, 2023 01:26

crholmstrom
.., The Kills in February.

Woohoo! Another great lead from checking this thread periodically. I've been wanting to see them for 4 or 5 years now. Now I'm seeing em at 9:30 Club March 1st thanks to reading your post 20 min. ago.

I'm down in Virginia
with your Cousin Lou

Posted by: TheBluesHadaBaby ()
Date: October 30, 2023 01:40

crholmstrom
keefmick

Go! They're amazing live especially Amy. 1 of the best live bands I've seen in a long time.

Definitely do. Saw them September last year, it was a sweaty good time. (A 12:30 AM Sunday showtime; on an already booked Saturday night 9:30 Club made room for them after a band finished a show.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-30 01:44 by TheBluesHadaBaby.

Date: October 30, 2023 17:36

TheBluesHadaBaby
crholmstrom
.., The Kills in February.

Woohoo! Another great lead from checking this thread periodically. I've been wanting to see them for 4 or 5 years now. Now I'm seeing em at 9:30 Club March 1st thanks to reading your post 20 min. ago.

The new album is really great. I've been waiting to see them for a long time too. Love Allison's singing.

Date: October 30, 2023 21:45

Saw Doobies Saturday night in Abbotsford just outside Vancouver. The final show of their 50th Anniversary tour. Show was sold out which was a bit surprising. Tom Johnston wasn't with them because of his back surgery earlier this year, but the replacement bass player sounded a lot like him. Pat Simmons and Michael McDonald's vocals were really good. Good sound, not too loud.
Pretty bare bones stage, started at 8pm and ended around 1015. Played pretty much all their hits and some deep album cuts. One weird thing during the encore is that after Listen To The Music, they then played a song called Pretzel Logic by Steely Dan, but lots of the crowd were leaving. Should have done that before Listen To The Music. I know McDonald and former Doobie Jeff Skunk Baxter used to be with Steely Dan. This concert, along with seeing John Fogerty at the same venue a couple years ago, probably had the oldest average crowd age I've seen! Might have to update that if/when I see Stones again.
Overall, decent concert, my ticket was $65.

Now KISS on Nov 8.

Date: October 30, 2023 22:24

DGA35
Saw Doobies Saturday night in Abbotsford just outside Vancouver. The final show of their 50th Anniversary tour. Show was sold out which was a bit surprising. Tom Johnston wasn't with them because of his back surgery earlier this year, but the replacement bass player sounded a lot like him. Pat Simmons and Michael McDonald's vocals were really good. Good sound, not too loud.
Pretty bare bones stage, started at 8pm and ended around 1015. Played pretty much all their hits and some deep album cuts. One weird thing during the encore is that after Listen To The Music, they then played a song called Pretzel Logic by Steely Dan, but lots of the crowd were leaving. Should have done that before Listen To The Music. I know McDonald and former Doobie Jeff Skunk Baxter used to be with Steely Dan. This concert, along with seeing John Fogerty at the same venue a couple years ago, probably had the oldest average crowd age I've seen! Might have to update that if/when I see Stones again.

Now KISS on Nov 8.

Saw the Doobies earlier this year ($25 all-in LiveNation tickets). Good show. Probably same set list. Tom J was out in Tennessee too. Don't forget to let me know about your KISS experience.

Date: October 30, 2023 23:01

NashvilleBlues
DGA35

Now KISS on Nov 8.

Saw the Doobies earlier this year ($25 all-in LiveNation tickets). Good show. Probably same set list. Tom J was out in Tennessee too. Don't forget to let me know about your KISS experience.

I was mad when they offered the $25 tickets for Doobies after I bought them! I'm sure the KISS show will be identical to when I saw them in 2019 on the opening night of this current farewell tour! I will post about it. Filmed a few songs then, definitely want to film opening Detroit Rock City! Was there an opening act? When I saw them they had this artist guy come on and paint a picture.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 30, 2023 23:11

DGA35
NashvilleBlues
DGA35

Now KISS on Nov 8.

I was mad when they offered the $25 tickets for Doobies after I bought them! I'm sure the KISS show will be identical to when I saw them in 2019 on the opening night of this current farewell tour! I will post about it. Filmed a few songs then, definitely want to film opening Detroit Rock City! Was there an opening act? When I saw them they had this artist guy come on and paint a picture.

I'm not a huge Doobie's fan but I quite enjoyed the show...way more hits than I remembered!

Date: October 30, 2023 23:47

Same here, Treacle.

Date: October 30, 2023 23:50

DGA, Paul Stanley’s son’s band Amber Wild opened even though no opener was mentioned anywhere.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: October 31, 2023 05:11

None but hopefully Stones next year

Date: November 2, 2023 19:17

Well Taylor Swift has just announced 3 shows in Vancouver in Dec 2024 at BC Place. I'm sure they'll sell out fast with lots of fans coming in from out of province, probably lots from places like Edmonton and Calgary as well as the States.
Only other act to do 3 shows there was when the Jackson's Victory tour came in 1984.
I heard she puts on a good show so I might try to get tickets.

Date: November 2, 2023 21:00

Saw Amyl and the Sniffers last night at the recommendation of some on this board and it was a great recommendation. They are a great band and very animated and fun to see live. Go see them if you get the chance. The club I saw them in doesn't have the best sound but they were still very good. Next up, the Interrupters.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: November 2, 2023 21:09

rockstadt in transsylvania!
yes it will be a blast
just bought tickets today

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...200201202203204205206207208209210Next
Current Page: 205 of 210

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2173
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home