Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819
Current Page: 19 of 19
Re: Beggars Banquet, One Plus One and Rock and Roll Circus 50th anniversary sets
Posted by: 999 ()
Date: October 23, 2020 14:11

ChrisL
[www.amazon.es]

11,99 € !

I'd call that a bargain...

It says 57.23 euros when I click.

Deal already gone...
Sorry !

Re: Beggars Banquet, One Plus One and Rock and Roll Circus 50th anniversary sets
Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: October 23, 2020 14:13

ChrisL
[www.amazon.es]

11,99 € !

It says 57.23 euros when I click.

Deal already gone...
Sorry !

Thanks for heads up on it. I wish I had clicked in time.

Posted by: folon ()
Date: October 23, 2020 21:04

I just bought it for 11,99 EURO.

Date: October 23, 2020 21:29

folon
I just bought it for 11,99 EURO.

Thanks. It was 11.99 now for me and I got one as well.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: October 23, 2020 21:32

Second that. Total is 15.68€ with VAT and S&H.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 23, 2020 22:49

[www.amazon.es]

11,99 € !

THANKS!
I ordered two – for just 28 Euros including shipping etc.

Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:34

I just got one too for £14

Date: October 27, 2020 13:53

Ordered last Friday.
Delivered yesterday.
Total 15.68 € including VAT + S&H.

Thank you for a tip! That was a bargain winking smiley

Date: October 27, 2020 14:29

Yes, thank you indeed! Mine arrived today (or maybe yesterday, I didn't check the mailbox yesterday).

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 27, 2020 14:52

[www.amazon.es]

11,99 € !

Accidentally just ordered this..
Was clicking through just checking it out to see shipping cost etc., and was signed in with the one click option. Clicked to go to next page and now its on its way.
$25 with shipping to US.. I've made worse mistakes winking smiley

Date: October 27, 2020 17:25

€15.49 - great! thumbs up

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 27, 2020 19:07

slewan
[www.amazon.es]

11,99 € !

THANKS!
I ordered two – for just 28 Euros including shipping etc.

delivered today – in three and a half days from "Spain" to Germany

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 11, 2020 19:23

Rock'n'roll Circus will be streamed today in 4K quality on YouTube, in about 2 hours from now.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 20, 2021 03:20

Is there any bonus material on the Japanese SACD 50th anniversary version of Beggars that isn't on the same US version? You get the whole thing packaged in the 7 inch packaging, two cds, and the floppy record, the interview with Mick on that record and disc 2. Trying to figure out what the point is in paying the extra for the Japanese of this one. thanks!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 20, 2021 03:38

VoodooLounge13
Is there any bonus material on the Japanese SACD 50th anniversary version of Beggars that isn't on the same US version? You get the whole thing packaged in the 7 inch packaging, two cds, and the floppy record, the interview with Mick on that record and disc 2. Trying to figure out what the point is in paying the extra for the Japanese of this one. thanks!

obi-have!

Date: August 20, 2021 03:49

treaclefingers
VoodooLounge13

obi-have!

LOL Nnnnoooooooooo. Extra music yes, an Obi no. drinking smiley Is that really the only difference Treacle?

Date: August 20, 2021 03:52

VoodooLounge13
treaclefingers
VoodooLounge13

obi-have!

LOL Nnnnoooooooooo. Extra music yes, an Obi no. drinking smiley Is that really the only difference Treacle?

Actually, it seems that the Japanese also includes the single sleeves for JJF and SFM, but if I buy those singles from CDJapan, won't I have the same darn things with actual singles in them?!?!?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 20, 2021 11:45

VoodooLounge13

Japanese UIGY-9709 - [www.Universal-Music.co.jp] - [www.Amazon.com] - [www.abkco.com] .

Date: August 20, 2021 15:00

Irix
VoodooLounge13

Japanese UIGY-9709 - [www.Universal-Music.co.jp] - [www.Amazon.com] - [www.abkco.com] .

Irix,

As always you are a WEALTH of knowledge! Thank you kindly.

Date: September 29, 2021 21:56

ironbelly
Ordered last Friday.
Delivered yesterday.

Does this release have bonus material exclusive to say a Japanese release, or any other region specific extras?

thanks!

Date: September 29, 2021 22:21

VoodooLounge13
ironbelly
Ordered last Friday.
Delivered yesterday.

Does this release have bonus material exclusive to say a Japanese release, or any other region specific extras?

thanks!
No.

Date: September 30, 2021 07:07

Thanks!!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819
Current Page: 19 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home