Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 61
Re: Mick Jagger "Gotta Get a Grip" and "England Lost"
Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: August 1, 2017 17:50

I can't keep up with anything this week and it's only Tuesday. I'm waay behind here and not even catching up and got to go; I just want to say how much I appreciate stones4ever here; it's really good and resonates so much; want to read thru the first one on this page again and others. Really incisive and helpful; really perceptive, thanks.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 1, 2017 19:05

It's August 1st.

Maybe we need some live clips of the 'boys' rehearsing to make us feel good
everybody feeling alright?

A little glimmer of a practice sess?
OPEN FOR BUSINESS SIGN?

ON TOUR 39 DAYS!

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 1, 2017 19:07

David Bowie..a good example of successful creative achievement, late in his career..versus Mick, who would like to have that creative success, going in new directions ..

My question is, did Bowie have a band together, in recent years, before his death?

its kind of not fair to compare Bowie and Jagger, imo , because of the aspect of a band, together so long in the Stones' case.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 1, 2017 19:12

Rocky Dijon
After BRIDGES, there was a great deal of speculation, some allegedly confirmed, that Keith was suffering writer's block. It certainly fit. When Mick turned out GODDESS IN THE DOORWAY, Keith was busy cutting covers. I thought the two that surfaced were amazing, but they were covers. Friends who were fortunate enough to hear other tracks Keith cut (including a duet with Al Green) thought the material was equally terrific, but when pressed acknowledged they were cover versions. Keith seemingly supported Mick (in the same fashion as Matt Clifford or Dave Stewart) in crafting A BIGGER BANG. Apart from interpreting the lyrics of "Infamy" to imply Keith was creatively stifled with Mick calling the shots or refusing to work together, there seemed to be supporting evidence that Keith's creative juices were shot. Another source claimed Keith's arthritis had progressed to the point that playing guitar was challenging and his head injury coupled with years of abuse seemed to suggest this was also reliable.

When LIFE was published, we learned Keith had tore Studio L out of his house after Patti was diagnosed with cancer. He also stopped playing guitar. Now we had a different story, but it still amounted to the same. Keith wasn't playing and wasn't creative. He was a spent force. For the better part of a decade, Steve Jordan tried regularly to get Keith to work. In late 2007, he suggested they record a few tracks and put them out online. Recordings took place with the Winos and other musicians, but it was confirmed they were merely re-recording Stones songs Keith originally sang and some songs from his two solo albums. Again, he was creatively spent.

Then CROSSEYED HEART comes along and we learn most of the songs had their origins during the very period Keith was allegedly dried up and not writing songs. Reliable sources even identified some of the tracks as being material they heard over the years. During promotion, Keith and Steve Jordan made it clear that Steve got Keith writing again and that Keith was essentially retired during these years apart from a few guest sessions for friends.

So now we come to Mick. Following A BIGGER BANG, we saw Mick heading for the vaults to unearth tracks, rework unfinished tracks, and anthologize material first for his solo career and then the Stones. Those who recall seeing unreleased Stones tracks being digitized as early as 2001 in BEING MICK were hardly surprised. Keith later said he believed this was all they had left. Consider their ages. They were in their mid-sixties. It was hardly surprising that they slowed down. The end of the Virgin contract seemed appropriate. The next contract would be about exploiting the past, not exploring new territory. Mick had film and television projects to keep him occupied as a producer.

Over the course of several years, Dave Stewart managed to get Mick to finish SUPERHEAVY. Dave's original plan was ambitious. Corporate support from Nokia who would sell downloads of the album with every phone. The aim was to make a splash and have the band play the London Olympics in 2012. The media thought otherwise. They were only interested in the 50th anniversary of the Stones. There were issues there. Keith, in particular, was pretty rusty when he played live. Ronnie had been on his own battling his demons. Then there was the endless copy over the "tiny todger" remark. It was something Keith had said to the press long before LIFE was published, but the book gave it new mileage. Mick was a laughing stock and Keith was a hero for most. Others sympathized with Mick for having to work with an alcoholic jerk who behaves as alcoholics do in saying hurtful things. Most imagined a few celebratory shows for the anniversary were the best you could hope for.

Then it happened again. Once they played live after finally proving they could click again, there was a new muse for Mick (a ballerina straight out of "Rocks Off"), the ever-present blues album was becoming a real possibility, and there were all these songs of varying quality (some dance tracks, some experimental, some bluesy, some sounding like vintage Stones) that Mick was amassing. Since 2011, he's been stockpiling these songs. Dave Stewart encouraged him to release his demos on a cloud calling it GET OFF ON MY CLOUD. Mick said his preference was an eventual Stones album and a possible solo album. The trick was getting them back in the studio. Both Mick and Keith wanted to do it, but seemed to have schedule problems with themselves or Charlie or Ronnie. Charlie is said to only want to work (or be able to work) in short periods each year so as not to tax himself physically. There have been medical scares for all of them as is common for people their age.

Anticipation for the new album ran high. The internet making it harder than ever for fans to wait. The label wanted the release. The band were far more cautious this time. Starting things over. Mick consulted outside producers. Keith allegedly railed against some of Mick's material, preferring his own but really wanting to collaborate with Mick from scratch one last time. Some have said the album is shaping up over the sessions this year, but it is still short of expectations. Some good tracks, some tracks that seem risky, some tracks that seem perhaps substandard. Out of the blue we have a Mick solo single with videos for both sides and learn Ronnie and Charlie are backing him and they are part of the current contract.

Some days I think the songs are growing on me (learning Ronnie and Charlie are on them helps). Mostly, I feel like an old fart who thinks it is noise and not music. And now we have the inevitable speculation that Mick is suffering writer's block. We've come full circle from Keith to Mick. Why? Because they haven't died or retired, but they won't give us what we demand -- a new album and world tour every three years like when they were in their prime. Anything else must mean they lost their spark and can't cut it any more. What fools they must be. Lock those two 74 year old kids up in the kitchen and make them deliver the classic we're so sure they can muster. After all, if they can't do it, we might have to accept that we're not kids any more either.

This is really concise Rocky, and your closing sentence rings true. We are damn lucky to have the boys(Or is it Wendy and Peter Pan?) keeping us entertained. grinning smiley

Date: August 1, 2017 19:21

duke richardson
David Bowie..a good example of successful creative achievement, late in his career..versus Mick, who would like to have that creative success, going in new directions ..

My question is, did Bowie have a band together, in recent years, before his death?

its kind of not fair to compare Bowie and Jagger, imo , because of the aspect of a band, together so long in the Stones' case.

Bowie had full autonomy. Did he have a set band per se? I would say not but definitely the usual suspects Slick, Alomar and of course Visconti. But he knew how to get great session and side musicians he had his pulse on the music scene for sure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-01 19:22 by Maindefender.

Date: August 1, 2017 19:34

GGAG Alok
side note lyrics
'Beat it with a stick'
I could not figure it out/ pic a branch hitting, no, couldn't figure it out...
'Beat it with a stick'
beating a subject to death!
beat (something) to death
To linger over or discuss something so long and to such a tedious and laborious extent that the subject is no longer of any interest or relevance.
Ha ha ha ha

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 1, 2017 19:48

stone4ever
Damn it keith can read a bloody story book to me and ill be happy lol ( we got that with his bio Life, albeit Johnny Depp grinning smiley

I recall hearing about that and someone might have even posted a snippet of it here?
If memory serves, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Depp used a fake English accent attempting to sound like Keith. Rather than coming across as sincere, it sounded like a mockery - the same exaggerated way he based his pirate character on Keith. If that is all true, could that be part of the reason for their falling out? And then Depp beating up his wife? Sadly we never hard anything more about the Keith documentary Depp was making - or had actually finished, so the bad blood between them is much more fierce than initially imagined. And now Paul McCartney is playing the pirate in the Disney movie, and not Keith!

Date: August 1, 2017 20:09

kowalski
Anyone else who has noticed the songs credits?

According to Qobuz : [www.qobuz.com]

1 Gotta Get A Grip 00:04:05
Stephen Marcussen, Mastering Engineer - MICK JAGGER, Composer, Author, Guitar, Co-Producer, Vocals, MainArtist - Copyright Control, MusicPublisher - Tom Elmhirst, Mixer - Robbie Nelson, Recording Engineer, Programming - Ronnie Wood, Electric Guitar - Matt Clifford, Composer, Author, Keyboards, Co-Producer, Recording Engineer, Programming - Charlie Watts, Drums - Promopub, MusicPublisher - Brandon Bost, Assistant Mixer - Pia Squillino, Participant, AssociatedPerformer

2 England Lost 00:03:53
Stephen Marcussen, Mastering Engineer - MICK JAGGER, Composer, Author, Guitar, Co-Producer, Vocals, MainArtist - Copyright Control, MusicPublisher - Tom Elmhirst, Mixer - Robbie Nelson, Recording Engineer, Programming - Ronnie Wood, Electric Guitar - Matt Clifford, Composer, Author, Keyboards, Co-Producer, Recording Engineer, Programming - Charlie Watts, Drums - Promopub, MusicPublisher - Brandon Bost, Assistant Mixer - Pia Squillino, Participant, AssociatedPerformer

A taste (test?) for what's coming for the Stones album?

Other than this quobuz link, has there been any other confirmation regarding these credits?
Still can't hear anything in the drumming that screams "Charlie", just as the guitar playing sounds like it could be anybody.
Before these credits were posted, not one person would have guessed Charlie and Ronnie were playing, but now it seems to be a given.
If they are on there (which might be true), they've been over-produced to the point of making them unrecognizable, which begs the question - why are they on there?

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: August 1, 2017 20:13

hopkins
I can't keep up with anything this week and it's only Tuesday. I'm waay behind here and not even catching up and got to go; I just want to say how much I appreciate stones4ever here; it's really good and resonates so much; want to read thru the first one on this page again and others. Really incisive and helpful; really perceptive, thanks.

Bless your heart hopkins, that means a lot to me, cheers buddy smileys with beer

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 1, 2017 20:33

Maindefender
duke richardson

Bowie had full autonomy. Did he have a set band per se? I would say not but definitely the usual suspects Slick, Alomar and of course Visconti. But he knew how to get great session and side musicians he had his pulse on the music scene for sure.

yes..

all the better for an artist who knows what he or she wants.

Its a big difference.

Mick goes after trends, like lots of musicians but that rarely works for him.

it sure worked on Some Girls, though..

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: August 1, 2017 20:41

Hairball
Other than this quobuz link, has there been any other confirmation regarding these credits?
Still can't hear anything in the drumming that screams "Charlie", just as the guitar playing sounds like it could be anybody.
Before these credits were posted, not one person would have guessed Charlie and Ronnie were playing, but now it seems to be a given.
If they are on there (which might be true), they've been over-produced to the point of making them unrecognizable, which begs the question - why are they on there?

Nico Zentgraf lists them as being on there as well. Quobuz has copyright and publishing listings so this was likely supplied by Universal/Polydor. Now that I'm told it's Charlie, I can imagine that's his drumming at the start. Ronnie, I don't detect to my ears, but to be fair, not much of BLUE AND LONESOME sounded like Keith and Ronnie to me. It sounded, much of the time, like it could have been any competent guitarist playing the blues. I didn't feel that way about CROSSEYED HEART or I FEEL LIKE PLAYING. I could tell it was Keith and Ronnie throughout both discs. In the case of BLUE AND LONESOME, I imagine it was because they were trying so hard to capture the original. In the case of this single, I imagine the production (or should I say "deconstruction") of the tracks makes it difficult to judge since it feels like we're hearing slivers of what was played in the studio. Arranged artfully, perhaps, but still just pieces of the puzzle.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 1, 2017 20:42

stone4ever
latebloomer
Been away for a week, I'm trying to get caught up here, but keep losing the plot line to the imaginative fan fiction, that, while riveting at times, is also confusing and makes my head hurt a little. From what I gather, Mick put out a few songs of his own, with the obvious blessing of the rest of the band, including Keith. The Stones still plan to release a new album next year which they all want to be as good as possible. Am I on the right track?

Good God no, its far far more complex than that, its a Mick Jagger release, this gets looked into so deeply. Mick doesn't just right a track, its so deep with hidden meaning, its so thought out, its beyond our wildest imaginations, its genius, its so far ahead of our time that we are not worthy to imagine its depth of creativeness. All we are capable of is noticing music through generic numbers, it takes a real Mick devote to understand the nuances and intricacies of these MattClifford megamixe remixed seeb. Stones music is just so last year dude winking smiley

Haha! I was mostly ribbing folks about their epic posts, but I'm probably just jealous cause I can only see the ink blot in the Rorschach test. Keep em coming guys, I think I finally see a tongue there...winking smiley

Hello back to you, 35love. smiling smiley

Date: August 1, 2017 21:15

The weird thing is the more I play the songs, the more they fit the fabric of what has come out from the band, together or apart, during the past 23 years. At first I felt like it was culture shock, but after a few plays, it sounds like bits and pieces of VOODOO LOUNGE or its remixes, BRIDGES, and even (as others have said) a bit of "Rain Fall Down." I think I prefer Kevin Parker's remix of "Gotta Get a Grip" and wish he had done a version of "England's Lost."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-01 21:28 by Rocky Dijon.

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: August 1, 2017 21:16

Bowie v. Jagger is a good comparison, imo.
I think Bowie had a career that Mick might have had, if he had left the Stones back in the mid-70s.
But Bowie was more of an artist -- he was willing to take more chances and willing to accept the ups and downs. And by the times Mick tried to leave, he was too old for the fanbase and didn't come up with the goods.
I speculate that Mick does feel that Stones are a millstone around his neck, but without the Stones he wouldn't have enjoyed fame and riches and status for the past 40 years. Even this project he released it to piggyback on interest in the Stones upcoming tour.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: August 1, 2017 21:17

ROCKY>
After BRIDGES, there was a great deal of speculation, some allegedly confirmed, that Keith was suffering writer's block. It certainly fit. When Mick turned out GODDESS IN THE DOORWAY, Keith was busy cutting covers. I thought the two that surfaced were amazing, but they were covers. Friends who were fortunate enough to hear other tracks Keith cut (including a duet with Al Green) thought the material was equally terrific, but when pressed acknowledged they were cover versions. Keith seemingly supported Mick (in the same fashion as Matt Clifford or Dave Stewart) in crafting A BIGGER BANG. Apart from interpreting the lyrics of "Infamy" to imply Keith was creatively stifled with Mick calling the shots or refusing to work together, there seemed to be supporting evidence that Keith's creative juices were shot. Another source claimed Keith's arthritis had progressed to the point that playing guitar was challenging and his head injury coupled with years of abuse seemed to suggest this was also reliable.

When LIFE was published, we learned Keith had tore Studio L out of his house after Patti was diagnosed with cancer. He also stopped playing guitar. Now we had a different story, but it still amounted to the same. Keith wasn't playing and wasn't creative. He was a spent force. For the better part of a decade, Steve Jordan tried regularly to get Keith to work. In late 2007, he suggested they record a few tracks and put them out online. Recordings took place with the Winos and other musicians, but it was confirmed they were merely re-recording Stones songs Keith originally sang and some songs from his two solo albums. Again, he was creatively spent.

Then CROSSEYED HEART comes along and we learn most of the songs had their origins during the very period Keith was allegedly dried up and not writing songs. Reliable sources even identified some of the tracks as being material they heard over the years. During promotion, Keith and Steve Jordan made it clear that Steve got Keith writing again and that Keith was essentially retired during these years apart from a few guest sessions for friends.

Rocky, you certainly do your homework and all that about keith being washed up and finished really happened between the pages of iorr.
I believed it myself, i was sort of dreaming that he could come back almost from the dead, and when he did it just made it all the more thrilling.
I hope Mick and Keith come back better than ever with a new album and i'm excited about seeing them in Paris.
You can never write these men off, they are the stuff of dreams, they have made my life so enjoyable over the years. I feel guilty sometimes when we all complain, at the end of the day they are so brave to carry on at a time when most people are being cared for in homes or by family. I still have to pinch myself to believe that i'm going to see the Stones in 2017' its just unreal and they still deliver the greatest show on earth.
Even though we complain, its still a given from most of us that we have nothing but respect for them, they are living legends all of them.
I know when they are finally retired or past on we will miss them like crazy, even myself 'John' would probably give anything for a new single from Mick if he really did call it a day.
Its all good that we get anything from them, i guess we get impatient because the clock is ticking and time is running out for us and them.

Date: August 1, 2017 21:27

Yours and Hopkins' posts have been the two in this thread that have had a consistent emotional impact on me in the sense that I think we feel very similar things. And sure, all of us need to get a grip.

I do question how something that struck me so foreign can end up seeming familiar almost as if I now recognize its pedigree from the last couple decades. Perhaps its because in my heart I'm always waiting for something that sounds like it was another Kimsey era track and instead I get something modern, but familiar. Same formula, different year. Not so strange after all.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: August 1, 2017 21:32

I can tell from my source that both songs were from the Stones' sessions for the new album, both Ronnie and Charlie are on it but Keith refused to play, just like he did not play on Saint Of Me.

Both songs were re-worked as Mick Jagger solo songs, Universal wanted something out to test the market and keep the hype about the new album and Mick was happy to put something out.

There are more songs like these from the 15 or so new songs recorded so far, but it looks like Keith wants a classic Rolling Stones sounding album, no dance or experimental stuff on it so there's the fight for the final cut of the new album.

A Bridges To Babylon situation again, but 20 years later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-01 21:33 by georgelicks.

Date: August 1, 2017 21:32

Rocky Dijon
Hairball

Nico Zentgraf lists them as being on there as well. Quobuz has copyright and publishing listings so this was likely supplied by Universal/Polydor. Now that I'm told it's Charlie, I can imagine that's his drumming at the start. Ronnie, I don't detect to my ears, but to be fair, not much of BLUE AND LONESOME sounded like Keith and Ronnie to me. It sounded, much of the time, like it could have been any competent guitarist playing the blues. I didn't feel that way about CROSSEYED HEART or I FEEL LIKE PLAYING. I could tell it was Keith and Ronnie throughout both discs. In the case of BLUE AND LONESOME, I imagine it was because they were trying so hard to capture the original. In the case of this single, I imagine the production (or should I say "deconstruction") of the tracks makes it difficult to judge since it feels like we're hearing slivers of what was played in the studio. Arranged artfully, perhaps, but still just pieces of the puzzle.

Thanks for the clarification Rocky, and I feel the same way about the anonymity of the musicians. Which still has me wondering, couldn't Mick have just hired some standard studio musicians to play the parts? Or maybe Mick feels that by having the names of Charlie and Ronnie attached it would lend more credibility to the releases? Now some people are labeling this as basically the Stones without Keith which I suppose is somewhat true, but being that there is no distinctive "voice" of Charlie and Ronnie coming through, it's still completely a Mick solo as far as I'm concerned.

Rocky Dijon
The weird thing is the more I play the songs, the more they fit the fabric of what has come out from the band, together or apart, during the past 23 years. At first I felt like it was culture shock, but after a few plays, it sounds like bits and pieces of VOODOO LOUNGE or its remixes, BRIDGES, and even (as others have said) a bit of "Rain Fall Down." I think I prefer Kevin Parker's remix of "Gotta Get a Grip" and wish he had done a version of "England Falls."

They have a creepy way of creeping in, and as I mentioned earlier they sound like leftover demos and/or outtakes from previous aborted Stones sessions. There's lots of familiarity here, but could be from a variety of popular sources from the past 30+ years and not just the Stones. Because of the multiple remixes, these take time to digest, and eventually something sticks. Can't say I have an absolute favorite among all of them (including the official version), as I haven't really taken notes of each version to compare and contrast. But it is nice to have multiple versions to add some variety to the listening experience. Had it been the official version only, I might have already gotten over it, but as it stands there's still something to possibly discover? Or maybe not.

Date: August 1, 2017 21:39

Rocky Dijon
The weird thing is the more I play the songs, the more they fit the fabric of what has come out from the band, together or apart, during the past 23 years. At first I felt like it was culture shock, but after a few plays, it sounds like bits and pieces of VOODOO LOUNGE or its remixes, BRIDGES, and even (as others have said) a bit of "Rain Fall Down." I think I prefer Kevin Parker's remix of "Gotta Get a Grip" and wish he had done a version of "England's Lost."

Agree, but this was not a culture shock because we've heard it before from Mick. I find a couple of the mixes enjoyable and won't mind hearing them in the future. I'd be disappointed if the Stones can't produce some dancy edgy music on the new album that sound more like the Stones. It will happen....

Date: August 1, 2017 21:42

georgelicks
I can tell from my source that both songs were from the Stones' sessions for the new album, both Ronnie and Charlie are on it but Keith refused to play, just like he did not play on Saint Of Me.

Both songs were re-worked as Mick Jagger solo songs, Universal wanted something out to test the market and keep the hype about the new album and Mick was happy to put something out.

There are more songs like these from the 15 or so new songs recorded so far, but it looks like Keith wants a classic Rolling Stones sounding album, no dance or experimental stuff on it so there's the fight for the final cut of the new album.

Wow some interesting drama going on...like a soap opera.
Even though Keith refused to play on Saint of Me, it still made it to the official album and happens to be one of the few tunes I like from that album and the last few decades - especially when it was played live with Keith.
So why now does Keith's refusal to play on something force Mick to turn it in to a solo thing? Now wondering if Keith will take one or two of his contributions to the new album and rework them as a solo songs.
And if so, are there any of his tunes that would also include Charlie and Ronnie on them? Basically the Stones without Mick? I previously jokingly called it a "counter attack" against Mick's solo tunes, but seems that might be the proper terminology if that's the route Keith decides to take.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-01 21:44 by Hairball.

Date: August 1, 2017 21:44

georgelicks

Woof.......Thanks George

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: August 1, 2017 21:57

..did Keith refuse to play on"Sway"...???

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 1, 2017 22:04

Maindefender
georgelicks

Woof.......Thanks George

Yes, thank you George. If the reports are to be believed, Keith and Mick are both committed to the album and, it's clear that they each have their own vision of how it should sound. That doesn't necessarily mean that the final product will be a disappointment. Maybe putting these songs out relieves some of the pressure on both of them and they can finish strong.

Date: August 1, 2017 22:06

Allegedly Keith did refuse to play on "Sway," jp.M. The story is Mick asked him to replace Mick's guitar track. Considering Keith's backing vocal track, I'm not sure if I believe the story. Much of what they say is to give the press an interesting story...just like now.

And thanks, Soldatti. You remain a consistently reliable source of info for us all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-01 22:08 by Rocky Dijon.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: August 1, 2017 22:07

georgelicks

Thank you, georgelicks.

I'm with Keith on this he'll be pleased to know. The Stones greatest music wasn't based on keeping up with current trends. They did their own thing and it was wonderful. Who was doing anything like Jumpin' Jack Flash or Exile for example when they came out? Not that anybody has come seriously close since! Their greatness certainly doesn't lie in closely following others.

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: August 1, 2017 22:44

..they have plenty of tracks since sessions on 30 years..enough for several good albums..!! What do they do..!!!

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: August 1, 2017 22:56

It's possible Keith didn't play on a track because he didn't like it. It's also possible he didn't play on a track because he wasn't around that day (MM). It's also possible he was pissed at Mick for some other reason so just didn't go along -- highly likely. Keith says no to assert himself.

Date: August 1, 2017 22:58

*whew I think someone asked (Hairball?)

Are those musicians credits set in stone (get it?)

No, no CDs nor LP's nor official hard product has been released.
Website mickjagger.com
says shipping

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-01 22:59 by 35love.

Posted by: snarf2014 ()
Date: August 1, 2017 23:14

35love
no CDs nor LP's nor official hard product has been released.

CD and 12" have been released. Just received the CD today. There is no line-up information on the sleeve.

Date: August 1, 2017 23:14

<No, no CDs nor LP's nor official hard product has been released>

What do you mean? smiling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1857
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home