Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 49 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: December 14, 2015 15:29

crawdaddy
This morning in Cyprus, about 4 am Rio time, I got my tix in about 15 minutes.

Will try the same tomorrow for Sao Paulo, but will get full price tix for pista.

I'm sure I will be fine for Rio and PA, but will have to pay full price for my over 60s tix when I get to Rio.
e-mail me on chrisandpam.egan@btinternet.com and we can make sure we know where and when to meet in Porto Alegre !!

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 14, 2015 15:42

crawdaddy
Oh dear! Just got premium pista tickets for both gigs no problem with over 60's price.

Just seen Cristianos post about being only for Brazilians.

What to do.

Try again for normal tix and get a refund or what ????

I saw this on T4F ticket page which gives me hope not to try for more tix.

ATTENTION

For Sale box office and points to prove the law is necessary for the benefit of input 1/2 at time of purchase and access the event. For sales by Internet and Telephone is required proof of entitlement to the 1/2 input on access to the event.

If the benefit is not proven, the carrier should complement the value of the ticket purchased for the full value of the ticket, otherwise the access to the event will not be allowed.

Tomorrow will have to go for normal pista tix at Sao Paulo . confused smiley

No need to worry, crawdaddy. You'll need to complement the value of the ticket.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 14, 2015 17:29

Porto Alegre is sold out

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 14, 2015 17:47

Cristiano Radtke
crawdaddy
Oh dear! Just got premium pista tickets for both gigs no problem with over 60's price.

Just seen Cristianos post about being only for Brazilians.

What to do.

Try again for normal tix and get a refund or what ????

I saw this on T4F ticket page which gives me hope not to try for more tix.

ATTENTION

For Sale box office and points to prove the law is necessary for the benefit of input 1/2 at time of purchase and access the event. For sales by Internet and Telephone is required proof of entitlement to the 1/2 input on access to the event.

If the benefit is not proven, the carrier should complement the value of the ticket purchased for the full value of the ticket, otherwise the access to the event will not be allowed.

Tomorrow will have to go for normal pista tix at Sao Paulo . confused smiley

No need to worry, crawdaddy. You'll need to complement the value of the ticket.

Yes! I went through all the info that T4F had on half price tix and my tablet was translating it so quick. Different parts of Brazil have different rules and regulations I could see. It soon became clear I have got the premium pista tickets but will have to pay full price before they will let me in to the shows.
That's fair enough, so will probably go for pista tix at full price for the two gigs at Sao Paulo .

Thanks so much for all the info you are giving us all Cristiano, and looking forward to see you in Brasil in 2016. smileys with beer

Date: December 14, 2015 17:55

chriseganstar
crawdaddy
This morning in Cyprus, about 4 am Rio time, I got my tix in about 15 minutes.

Will try the same tomorrow for Sao Paulo, but will get full price tix for pista.

I'm sure I will be fine for Rio and PA, but will have to pay full price for my over 60s tix when I get to Rio.
e-mail me on chrisandpam.egan@btinternet.com and we can make sure we know where and when to meet in Porto Alegre !!

Yes! I will get in touch as soon as I know when and where I will be staying in PA.
That will not be for a while as nothing booked apart from return flight to Rio.
Looking forward to seeing you again Chris on my first visit to South America. smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 14, 2015 19:03

nowlook
Hi Varilla, do you think walking from tres cruces to the stadium would bê a problem? I have booked there because it is only about 2 km from the stadium. Of its a problem i will canceled. Thanks
Guilherme

Just my 2 cents: I've walked once this path in about 20 minutes without any problem, just walk on the side of the avenue.

Just how the good friend varilla has said! Just follow his advises.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: December 14, 2015 19:38

So I am buying tix to Rio from the States - I was not able to get premium GA earlier today bc I don't have an Ourocard. Plus that area was sold out a little while ago. However, I just tried again - tix are in that section are now available and it did not require on Ourocard. I used my Visa card and it went thru. So have at it if you're still looking to get tix.

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: December 14, 2015 20:01

hooked
So I am buying tix to Rio from the States - I was not able to get premium GA earlier today bc I don't have an Ourocard. Plus that area was sold out a little while ago. However, I just tried again - tix are in that section are now available and it did not require on Ourocard. I used my Visa card and it went thru. So have at it if you're still looking to get tix.

I am lost hooked. Do we need a Ourocard for the premium ticket? Because I bought a ticket in the Premium Ourocard section with a simple Visa card and I didn't have any problem...

Benjamin.

Date: December 14, 2015 20:16

Earlier today, it wouldn't let me buy a premium ticket using my Amex or Visa. The dropdown menu asked for an Ourocard Visa or Amex( I don't have Ourocard) - I tried anyway with my cards but it didn't work. Now it's not asking specifically for an Ourocard and this time the transaction worked with my Visa. I know some others on the board were having the same Ourocard issue so wanted to let folks that it doesn't seem to be a problem now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 20:19 by hooked.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 14, 2015 20:51

The Stones are in the studio making a new album they had a day off on Sunday but have been working very hard and they are recording in the studio now.
In the middle of January the band will be heading to Chile to start rehearsals for the Latin America tour.

I got this information today and my source is the best you can get.

Nate thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 22:39 by Nate.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: December 14, 2015 21:29

Where r u from Hooked? Looks like I will be making the quick trip (3 nights) to Rio from Boston. Woo hoo!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 21:31 by DEmerson.

Posted by: Stones50 ()
Date: December 14, 2015 23:03

Nate
The Stones are in the studio making a new album they had a day off on Sunday but have been working very hard and they are recording in the studio now.
In the middle of January the band will be heading to Chile to start rehearsals for the Latin America tour.

Nate thumbs up

We all believe you

Posted by: dandelion12 ()
Date: December 14, 2015 23:19

Very good news, Nate!!

Date: December 14, 2015 23:32

DEmerson
Where r u from Hooked? Looks like I will be making the quick trip (3 nights) to Rio from Boston. Woo hoo!

Hey DEmerson - coming from DC. Quick trip for you to Rio!

Date: December 14, 2015 23:55

Nate

Nate thumbs up
Hear he's doing a couple of songs at Scala tomorrow night with BF. Can't go unfortunately.

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: December 15, 2015 00:02

Nate

Nate thumbs up

Thank you. Are you gonna see AC/DC too?

Date: December 15, 2015 00:26

shattered
Nate

Nate thumbs up

I have seen AC DC 7 times this summer and they were great I hope they return to Europe again next year.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: December 15, 2015 00:37

Nate
shattered
Nate

Nate thumbs up

I have seen AC DC 7 times this summer and they were great I hope they return to Europe again next year.

Nate thumbs up

That's my take is to see the Stones and AC/DC in Europe next summer too. See my comments on the AC/DC thread.

Date: December 15, 2015 00:48

spunky
Can someone explain me the Student and Elderly discount? What age you must be? I am 29 but not a student any more.And my dad is 62 are we able to get the discount half price tickets for São Paulo?

I said this before and I'll say it again because tonight the sales will start for São Paulo: DON'T BUY THESE TICKETS if you're not a brazilian citizen. You won't be allowed to enter in the stadium because the special discounts are valid for brazilians only. If somebody buys a ticket with the discount for older people, it means that the person will need to pay the full price before entering the stadium, and I really don't know how this will work.

After choosing the tickets you want, you need to choose the first option, as showed below:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-15 01:28 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: December 15, 2015 00:53

So is Cuba happening? Just saw this :

[]

Date: December 15, 2015 01:52

ChefGuevara

[]
Can't open it.....what does it say, yes or no ???

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: December 15, 2015 01:55

chriseganstar
ChefGuevara

[]

Chriseganstar

Here's a copy paste :

The Rolling Stones closes Latin American tour in Havana, Cuba? (Fiction or reality?)

According to the newspaper Granma, the official propagandistic organ, the regime of the Castro brothers, The Rolling Stones are completing negotiations to in Havana, Cuba, in late March 2016, at the Latin American Stadium, also known as "The Colossus of Cerro "a baseball stadium capable of seating 55,000 people

Date: December 15, 2015 02:13

ChefGuevara
chriseganstar
ChefGuevara

[]

Chriseganstar

Here's a copy paste :

The Rolling Stones closes Latin American tour in Havana, Cuba? (Fiction or reality?)

According to the newspaper Granma, the official propagandistic organ, the regime of the Castro brothers, The Rolling Stones are completing negotiations to in Havana, Cuba, in late March 2016, at the Latin American Stadium, also known as "The Colossus of Cerro "a baseball stadium capable of seating 55,000 people
Thanks......hope it happens !!!

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Andschana ()
Date: December 15, 2015 04:32

YAY! I have my ticket to sao paulo. Sleep on with a fancy dream of the stones and me in brazil

Date: December 15, 2015 05:06

Just scored premium pista front of stage tickets for both shows in Sao Paolo from here in London UK using my English visa bank card no problems.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: December 15, 2015 05:10

Congratulations to everybody who bought tickets! smileys with beer

Date: December 15, 2015 05:29

Cristiano Radtke

Thank you Cristiano and thank you for all the great advice you have given us all here.
Did you get your tickets for yourself?
I hope you did.

We all owe you many beers when we come to Brazil

Nate smileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer

Date: December 15, 2015 05:46

Nate
Cristiano Radtke

Thank you Cristiano and thank you for all the great advice you have given us all here.
Did you get your tickets for yourself?
I hope you did.

We all owe you many beers when we come to Brazil

Nate

My pleasure, Nate. I'm glad I could help some of you. I got tickets for Buenos Aires (February 10), Montevideo and Porto Alegre, so I'm very happy and more than satisfied. See you on the road, folks! smileys with beer

Date: December 15, 2015 08:25

Not having any luck with Sao Paulo.

Had two pista for first gig and trying for second but limited tix and then my tix for first gig disappeared.

Seems to be sold out at the moment. sad smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 15, 2015 11:34

Congratulations to all of you who scored tickets and good luck to all of you who are still trying.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 49 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1848
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home