Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 48 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: December 14, 2015 04:45

I can't get past the page where you have to enter a number because they want to check that you are not an autobot. So frustrating!!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: dandelion12 ()
Date: December 14, 2015 04:47

For CPF write 00000000000.

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: December 14, 2015 04:49

What is CPF?

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: haukej ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:01

just got two tickets. it worked with master card after trying 2 other cards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 05:03 by haukej.

Date: December 14, 2015 05:02

Mick2014
you get only pista for 440 this is not Pista Premium oder Pista ourocard.

error

not true. i can still buy pista premium ourocard

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:02

In the section below where it asks for a CPF if you put in a non-Brazilian address the CPF bit disappears. I just did that and got my Premier Pista e-ticket for Porto alegre. Whoopee !!!!!!

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:03

I have been trying for 45 minutes to register for the Rio tickets - have filled in everything for the form but it keeps popping up Needs to be complete. aargh.

Date: December 14, 2015 05:05

DEmerson
I have been trying for 45 minutes to register for the Rio tickets - have filled in everything for the form but it keeps popping up Needs to be complete. aargh.

any 11 digit no. should do

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:05

YAY SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

.......But had to buy via VIP and about 10 times the price. Figured travelling from New Zealand we've already spent SO much just to get there, we may as well go the whole way and get the best tickets possible.

Good luck to others trying to get tickets.

Date: December 14, 2015 05:11

Kerryann
YAY SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

.......But had to buy via VIP and about 10 times the price. Figured travelling from New Zealand we've already spent SO much just to get there, we may as well go the whole way and get the best tickets possible.

Good luck to others trying to get tickets.

Congrats !!
And good luck to everyone else, too ! See you in Brazil, Chile and Argentina. All booked now !

Date: December 14, 2015 05:15

I have everything filled in but keep getting Deve Ser Preenchido.

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:24

Hello everyone, I just had 1 ticket for the Pista Ourocard and if they ask you the CPF number, put 11 "0".

By puting 00000000000 I had no problem and now I have my e-ticket!!

Benjamin.

Date: December 14, 2015 05:27

I have a reservation number, but can't print the tickets!!

What means:

E-Ticket - impressao em casa
Seus ingressos estarao disponiveis para retira 24 Horas apos a finilizacao da sua compra.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:30

I just scored 2 tickets for Rio and 2 tickets for Porto Alegre
all pista tickets but if you get in early enough then you can get to the front of that section and be close to the B stage.
The premium pista front of stage tickets seemed to only be available to ourocard holders I don't know if that's correct but I only speak English and I had to navigate the webpage in Portugese I tried for premium pista but it wasn't going through so I'm happy with my tickets as I already have flights from the UK booked and hotels in Brazil booked,now I just need to get tickets for the 2 Sao Paolo shows when they go on sale tomorrow night.

When they ask you to type in the CPF number when purchasing your tickets I just typed in 11 random digits and it worked,I checked my bank account and the money has been taken for the tickets so I'm sure it's fine.

I am going to Brazil to see the Rolling Stones
Life is good.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:30

i get the tickets premium ourocard thank you

Stones Forever

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:32

OMG now we have 4 tickets because my husband bought them too. Does anyone want to buy our VIP premium field tickets for Rio ??????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 05:52 by Kerryann.

Date: December 14, 2015 05:33

Nate - I keep trying to fill in the Sign Up/ Personal Details for Rio but I keep getting a message that seems like I have not completed it but I have filled everything in. Any suggestions??

Date: December 14, 2015 05:33

dandelion12
I have a reservation number, but can't print the tickets!!

What means:

E-Ticket - impressao em casa
Seus ingressos estarao disponiveis para retira 24 Horas apos a finilizacao da sua compra.

I haven't tried to print my tickets yet but I think I read on here a few days ago that people where trying to print their tickets for the Mexico shows and then found out you can't print them straight away so don't worry,check your bank account and if he money has been taken then I'm sure your fine.

Nate thumbs up

Date: December 14, 2015 05:35

Kerryann
OMG now we have 4 tickets because my husband bought them too. Does anyone want to buy our VIP premium field tickets??????

I'd love to but they are so expensive I won't be buying VIP for this tour did it for Madrid last year and it was amazing.
Email the company and explain and if they can't help then I really hope you can sell them.

Good luck

Nate thumbs up

Date: December 14, 2015 05:38

DEmerson
Nate - I keep trying to fill in the Sign Up/ Personal Details for Rio but I keep getting a message that seems like I have not completed it but I have filled everything in. Any suggestions??

I have had to navigate the webpage in Portugese tonight as I am in Paris and could only use my iPad and couldn't translate on it,when I registered on the site I was at home in England using a PC and I could translate on it so I don't know what to suggest apart from keep trying.

Good luck

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: December 14, 2015 05:39

my Problem is the american Express send a mail is the payment is ok. i can't pay with amex.

Stones Forever

Date: December 14, 2015 05:55

Yippie!!
It's all fine now!! Just got the most important E-Mail and printed my tickets!!

So let's rock the Maracana!!

Date: December 14, 2015 06:35

I just got a ticket to Rio. Ole!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 14, 2015 08:10

Oh dear! Just got premium pista tickets for both gigs no problem with over 60's price.

Just seen Cristianos post about being only for Brazilians.

What to do.

Try again for normal tix and get a refund or what ????

I saw this on T4F ticket page which gives me hope not to try for more tix.

ATTENTION

For Sale box office and points to prove the law is necessary for the benefit of input 1/2 at time of purchase and access the event. For sales by Internet and Telephone is required proof of entitlement to the 1/2 input on access to the event.

If the benefit is not proven, the carrier should complement the value of the ticket purchased for the full value of the ticket, otherwise the access to the event will not be allowed.

Tomorrow will have to go for normal pista tix at Sao Paulo . confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 08:40 by crawdaddy.

Date: December 14, 2015 11:32

I had to navigate the webpage in Portugese last night so very tricky.
I tried for 2 premium pista tickets but it wasn't going through I think it was saying that I needed an ourocard account to buy them but other people from Europe seem to have been successful in buying these tickets I settled for normal pista tickets but I am also going to the 2 Sao Paolo shows so will try for premium pista on those if they are available to the general public.

Did anyone here without an ourocard account have success in buying premium pista last night in the general sale and do you have any tips on this process?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 11:33 by Nate.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 14, 2015 11:44

Can someone explain me the Student and Elderly discount? What age you must be? I am 29 but not a student any more.And my dad is 62 are we able to get the discount half price tickets for São Paulo?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-14 11:45 by spunky.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: December 14, 2015 12:14

Nate
I tried for 2 premium pista tickets but it wasn't going through I think it was saying that I needed an ourocard account to buy them but other people from Europe seem to have been successful in buying these tickets I settled for normal pista tickets but I am also going to the 2 Sao Paolo shows so will try for premium pista on those if they are available to the general public.

Did anyone here without an ourocard account have success in buying premium pista last night in the general sale and do you have any tips on this process?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up
I bought a Premier Ourocard ticket for Porto Alegre using my Lloyds Bank Visa Card (UK) without a problem. When I got to the page asking for a CPF I went down to the address details and entered UK and the CPF requirement above it disappeared. Put in the bank card details, absolutely no problem and I immediately got a link to the E-ticket (option for which I chose at the beginning of the process). Since then I have an e-mail from T4F as well with the e-ticket attached. I didn't risk the "over 60's"option (I am 60).
Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Date: December 14, 2015 13:48

Last night there was a queue system that put you in line several hours before the sale started did anyone use this and do you know what time you can start to queue from?
I need to get São Paulo tickets tonight.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Date: December 14, 2015 13:50

chriseganstar
Nate

Thanks

Nate thumbs up
I bought a Premier Ourocard ticket for Porto Alegre using my Lloyds Bank Visa Card (UK) without a problem. When I got to the page asking for a CPF I went down to the address details and entered UK and the CPF requirement above it disappeared. Put in the bank card details, absolutely no problem and I immediately got a link to the E-ticket (option for which I chose at the beginning of the process). Since then I have an e-mail from T4F as well with the e-ticket attached. I didn't risk the "over 60's"option (I am 60).
Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chriseganstar

Ok thanks I will try again tonight

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 14, 2015 14:33

This morning in Cyprus, about 4 am Rio time, I got my tix in about 15 minutes.

Will try the same tomorrow for Sao Paulo, but will get full price tix for pista.

I'm sure I will be fine for Rio and PA, but will have to pay full price for my over 60s tix when I get to Rio.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 48 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home