Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 46 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: elvisloose ()
Date: December 7, 2015 17:55

Hi,
i need tickets for Argentina & Uruguay...i found an argentine ticket site, but
they charge about 400 euros for campo tickets...viagogo is around 200 euros.
What do you think, what's the price we have to pay in the streets...

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 7, 2015 18:33

Pre-sale for Porto Alegre is now sold out.

Date: December 7, 2015 18:50

RoughJusticeOnYa
So the 'Premiums' in Brazil are around 220 euro?
And the cheapest tix 60 euro, somewhat?

Yes, the prices are from 65 euros up to 225. There's also a VIP Lounge in Porto Alegre for 375 Euros (food and drinks included) but it's far from the stage.

Date: December 7, 2015 19:29

elvisloose
Hi,
i need tickets for Argentina & Uruguay...i found an argentine ticket site, but
they charge about 400 euros for campo tickets...viagogo is around 200 euros.
What do you think, what's the price we have to pay in the streets...

There's tickets for Montevideo on the official website: [compras.reduts.com.uy]

Date: December 7, 2015 20:52

GENERAL SALES IN BRAZIL:

Rio and Porto Alegre: December 14

São Paulo (both concerts): December 15

[premier.ticketsforfun.com.br]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-07 20:59 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 7, 2015 22:22

Cristiano Radtke
GENERAL SALES IN BRAZIL:

Rio and Porto Alegre: December 14

São Paulo (both concerts): December 15

[premier.ticketsforfun.com.br]

Thank you Cristiano

Nate thumbs up

Date: December 8, 2015 05:41

It seems that the premium tickets for the second São Paulo concert (February 27) are now sold out on the presale.

Date: December 8, 2015 11:42

Cristiano Radtke
It seems that the premium tickets for the second São Paulo concert (February 27) are now sold out on the presale.

I think it is unfair that they sell all the premium tickets in the pre sale and don't leave any for the general sale especially when those tickets will be for sale on sites like viagogo for much more money than the face value.

Nate

Stones Cuba and/or Dominican Republic
Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: December 6, 2015 22:18

jlowe and some others commented on Stones for Cuba and or Dominican Republic... If anyone has an update..really don't want to miss the Stones SA but other locations are tough coming from Ireland....

Re: Stones Cuba and/or Dominican Republic
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: December 7, 2015 13:56

I am almost ready for the stones in Cuba/Santo Domingo

Date: December 8, 2015 13:53

Nate
Cristiano Radtke

I think it is unfair that they sell all the premium tickets in the pre sale and don't leave any for the general sale especially when those tickets will be for sale on sites like viagogo for much more money than the face value.

Nate

60% of them, not all premium tickets.

Date: December 8, 2015 14:09

Cristiano Radtke
Nate
Cristiano Radtke

Nate

60% of them, not all premium tickets.

Ah ok thanks Cristiano

Good luck to everyone who wants to buy tickets.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: December 8, 2015 18:50

start the General sale also in the night from 13. to 14.December at 00:01 Brasil time for Rio?

Stones Forever

Date: December 8, 2015 19:02

Mick2014
start the General sale also in the night from 13. to 14.December at 00:01 Brasil time for Rio?

There is no info about what time the general sale will start yet, but given the fact that the online ticket sales in Brazil often starts at midnight, I think it will be from 00.01 from 13 to 14 December. More infos about these details of the general sale might be announced soon.

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: December 8, 2015 23:01

I just booked my flights to South America. We will try to attend the last two shows in Buenos Aires and the one in Montevideo. I'll be traveling with a friend of mine who also joined me for the show in Rome on the last European tour. If this trip is just going to be half as good as our trip to Rome it'll be a hell of a good time.

Date: December 9, 2015 14:45

The tickets on presale - 60% of the amount of the tickets - for the second São Paulo concert (February 27) are now sold out.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: December 9, 2015 22:05

These presales are an absolute pain in the arse. It means that genuine fans are excluded from buying the best tickets. It all seems to depend on being with a certain bank or in the case of the forthcoming Who gig at Wembley Arena, having a particular gas and electricity supplier, something that cannot be readily achieved.

They're an increasing feature of ticket sales and a most unwelcome and unfair one.

Posted by: curt ()
Date: December 10, 2015 04:37

Ticket for second night Mexico City acquired.
2367 hours to show time...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-10 13:56 by curt.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 10, 2015 17:07

grzegorz67
These presales are an absolute pain in the arse. It means that genuine fans are excluded from buying the best tickets. It all seems to depend on being with a certain bank or in the case of the forthcoming Who gig at Wembley Arena, having a particular gas and electricity supplier, something that cannot be readily achieved.

They're an increasing feature of ticket sales and a most unwelcome and unfair one.

Totally agree with you there Gregor.confused smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: December 10, 2015 23:01

crawdaddy
grzegorz67

Totally agree with you there Gregor.confused smiley

Hi there Tony. It sounds like that's your experience sad smiley I quite fancied the 3 Brazil shows but the sales process is not very accommodating...

The practicalities of buying tickets for that South American tour also seem to be very obstructive towards foreign visitors. As for that Who gig at Wembley, words fail me. AXS the primary ticket agent have their own sub-site where premium tickets are basically auctioned to the highest bidder stubhub style and another still where they are bundled up in Hospitality packages. So only far back tickets were left for the General Sale sad smiley

The whole concert ticket sales process sorely needs a good hard boot up the arse and wholesale reform. It's as bent as a Shepherd's crook.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-11 02:29 by grzegorz67.

Mexico City-printing tickets in the States from Tickemaster question
Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: December 9, 2015 15:27

Hi,

Has anyone been able to print their tickets purchased online from Ticketmast MX for the stones show on 3/17 in Mexico City?

I reside in the US & purchased a ticket for the Stones show on 3/17 thru Tickemaster MX. It seems they would only accept credit or debit cards that are from Mexican banks. At one point it asked for my neighborhood so I just choose the one I recognized. So i gave them my AMEX card issued in the US & the sale seemed to go thru. They gave me a seat # & sent me an email saying I could print my ticket in 48 hours. This was last week. I called ticketmaster US & they are no help. They told me everything from you can only print your ticket 72 before the event. It is the opposite-you can't print your ticket 72 hours before the event. Seems I have to have Ticketmaster in MX verify with AMEX that my charge is valid as the address will red flag the sale.

Re: Mexico City-printing tickets in the States from Tickemaster question
Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: December 9, 2015 16:21

We bought tix for this same show using a Mexican friend´s Mexican Santander card (in the presale). We reside in Mexico. Yesterday my friend tried to print them off, but was unable to (causing panic!).

He contacted TM and was told:

Le agradezco el tiempo tomado para ponerse en contacto con nosotros.

le recuerdo que la cuenta esta en un proceso de validación, podrá imprimir sus boletos a partir del 14 de diciembre.

basicall it is still processing, and we can print them off afer Dec 14th.

Hope this info help / applies to you too!

Date: December 9, 2015 17:01

Mil Gracias Peoplewith eyes!

i called TM in mexico last night but my spanish is not great. I thought they said try after the 14th as well.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: December 9, 2015 17:12

actually all we that bought paper tickets will be able to get them in will call spots at December 14 also, no panic my friend.

Date: December 9, 2015 19:52

Yes but I live here in the states and am not sure I can pick them up at my local Ticketmaster. Hopefully i will be able to just print them myself.

Posted by: herecomesrichard ()
Date: December 11, 2015 11:30

I agree with Gregor about pre sales. There should be an opportunity for real fans (ie. people who aren't going to place the tickets on a secondary ticketing site straight away) to purchase via the pre sale.

Date: December 11, 2015 17:44

General sales for Brazil concerts:

Porto Alegre and Rio: December 14 (from 13 to 14) at 0:01;
São Paulo: December 15 (from 14 to 15) at 0:01;

www.ticketsforfun.com.br

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 11, 2015 18:20

Cheers Cristiano.

Will be trying to get tix from about 4am Rio time over here in Cyprus.........if I can get on line with wi - fi O.K. smileys with beer

Date: December 11, 2015 18:23

crawdaddy
Cheers Cristiano.

Will be trying to get tix from about 4am Rio time over here in Cyprus.........if I can get on line with wi - fi O.K. smileys with beer

Good luck for you and to everybody on buying tickets. smileys with beer

The tickets on general sale will sell out fast, especially those for Porto Alegre and São Paulo (February 27) concerts, whose presales were the first to be sold out.

Date: December 11, 2015 18:41

AN IMPORTANT ADVICE WHEN BUYING TICKETS FOR BRAZIL:

In Brazil there are laws allowing students and older people (60+) to buy tickets with special discount prices. These tickets can only be purchased by people who are eligible for these special discounts and they'll need to prove it with a valid ID.

So when you're buying tickets online you'll need to choose the first option, as shown below:

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 46 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2002
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home