Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:11

mr_dja
Green Lady
mr_dja
angee
sarahunwin
Cool shoes Keith!

Yeah, I'm thinking Keith may be the best dressed overall this time, love the scarf too.
Maybe it's good that he gave up a couple of his jackets to the show. :-)

Um... It may just be me, or my eyes, or the lighting, but I'm thinking that Keith's shoes don't actually match? On seems to be a "normal" running shoe, the other seems to be something he may have stolen from the exhibit. Anyone else's eye's seeing something similar?

Peace,
Mr DJA

I think you're right - in the pictures outside he's wearing a matched pair of plain non-sparkly trainers.

Which makes me wonder when the "staged indoor picture" above was taken. NONE of them are wearing the same clothes, shoes, etc.

Peace,
Mr DJA

According to the photo description it was taken today:

"Charlie Watts, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones pose for a photo during a preview of 'The Rolling Stones: Exhibitionism' at Saatchi Gallery on April 4, 2016 in London, England."

[www.gettyimages.com]

Here's some more interesting photos from Dave J. Hogan:

"A general view of the atmosphere during an after party for 'The Rolling Stones: Exhibitionism' at Saatchi Gallery on April 4, 2016 in London, England."

[www.gettyimages.com]

"Bill Wyman attends an after party for 'The Rolling Stones: Exhibitionism' at Saatchi Gallery on April 4, 2016 in London, England."

[www.gettyimages.com]

Date: April 5, 2016 00:13

Having recently seen them on stage 'in the office' as Keith would say, it was wonderful to see them this evening having fun as they walked passed by right in front of us.

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:15

Frick to the photos of minor celebrities... (other than BV & Matt Lee of course).

What's the EXHIBITION like?

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:22

Cristiano Radtke
mr_dja
Green Lady
mr_dja
angee
sarahunwin
Cool shoes Keith!

Yeah, I'm thinking Keith may be the best dressed overall this time, love the scarf too.
Maybe it's good that he gave up a couple of his jackets to the show. :-)

Um... It may just be me, or my eyes, or the lighting, but I'm thinking that Keith's shoes don't actually match? On seems to be a "normal" running shoe, the other seems to be something he may have stolen from the exhibit. Anyone else's eye's seeing something similar?

Peace,
Mr DJA

I think you're right - in the pictures outside he's wearing a matched pair of plain non-sparkly trainers.

Which makes me wonder when the "staged indoor picture" above was taken. NONE of them are wearing the same clothes, shoes, etc.

Peace,
Mr DJA

According to the photo description it was taken today:

"Charlie Watts, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones pose for a photo during a preview of 'The Rolling Stones: Exhibitionism' at Saatchi Gallery on April 4, 2016 in London, England."

[www.gettyimages.com]

Here's some more interesting photos from Dave J. Hogan:

"A general view of the atmosphere during an after party for 'The Rolling Stones: Exhibitionism' at Saatchi Gallery on April 4, 2016 in London, England."

[www.gettyimages.com]

"Bill Wyman attends an after party for 'The Rolling Stones: Exhibitionism' at Saatchi Gallery on April 4, 2016 in London, England."

[www.gettyimages.com]

I do like that photo of Bill and considering all he is going through he looks well >grinning smiley<

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:28

Any sightings of Darryl (the bassist)?
Also Alan Dunn who was a Stones employee for 40 plus years, until his retirement a few years ago.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:30

Thanks for the pics and scopes! Wonder why Keith looked like he was leaning forward in that scope and in some pics.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:34

The crowd went nuts when Mick, Keith, Charlie and Ronnie walked out of their cars in front of the Saatchi Gallery and started signing stuff at 7:10pm in London tonight.

Some pictures and a brief comments:

[www.iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:35

It was a fun night, saw some interesting faces (nick grimshaw, Jennifer Saunders, Glenn Matlock). Sadly I couldn't get there early enough to position myself in prime autograph territory but i did get some awesome video footage

Date: April 5, 2016 00:41

Tootough, I believe I may have been standing next to you before you changed spot when it was raining. I would have said hello had I realised then. Congrats on your success smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-05 00:41 by Rollin92.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:43

I saw some pics of the inside, what I want to see are the individual guitars, and read history/ story posted next to it... also the studio replication looks cool, the equipment, can we sit on a case and just chill/ pick up the vibe?
Can't wait until it comes to my town/ I can see it.

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:46

Thanks guys for the report and pictures!They look all great.A silly question does anybody know what shoes Jagger is wearing?

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 5, 2016 00:54

mr_dja
Peace, Mr DJA

Keith is!
Really wonderful to read/glimpse your close-up experiences, you glamorous attenders!
I trust you let the Stones know all the right things

Date: April 5, 2016 01:07

For those living in Australia, this might be interesting to watch:

"It's the Rock n' Roll interview of the year... @richardwilkins sits down with @therollingstones in London, ahead on Today!! #9Today"

[www.instagram.com]

Date: April 5, 2016 01:23

Article about Wyman's attendance and his daughters' colourful clothing
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 5, 2016 01:40

I'm late to the thread, but many thanks to all those who've posted pics!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-05 01:43 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 5, 2016 01:42

Many thanks for all the first hand reports and photos!
___

Reuters clip:

Rolling Stones reminisce ahead of ‘Exhibitionism’ display

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: April 5, 2016 01:43

Aquamarine
mr_dja

You're probably right regarding the picture being taken before S. America... Which makes me REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE DEAL w/ KEITH's MISMATCHED SHOES IS! Hopefully some keen-eyed IORRian may be able to spot them somewhere in EXHIBITIONISM!

I honestly think it's just the lighting, and that they do match. There's no direct light on the one that looks less . . . luminous.

I'm late to the thread, but many t
hanks to all those who've posted pics!

They definitely don't. I was there. He walked the carpet with two different shoes on. One is his regular running shoe, the other was clearly a prop or Keith trying to make a new fashion statement lol

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: April 5, 2016 01:44

I love the Rolling Stones
Thank you fellow IORRians for the great reports and pics

grinning smiley

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: April 5, 2016 01:44

Green Lady
More Periscope
[www.periscope.tv]

(nice shot of bv there)

Nice jacket BV!!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 5, 2016 01:47

alieb
Aquamarine
mr_dja

You're probably right regarding the picture being taken before S. America... Which makes me REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE DEAL w/ KEITH's MISMATCHED SHOES IS! Hopefully some keen-eyed IORRian may be able to spot them somewhere in EXHIBITIONISM!

I honestly think it's just the lighting, and that they do match. There's no direct light on the one that looks less . . . luminous.

I'm late to the thread, but many t
hanks to all those who've posted pics!

They definitely don't. I was there. He walked the carpet with two different shoes on. One is his regular running shoe, the other was clearly a prop or Keith trying to make a new fashion statement lol

Yeah, I just edited my post because on a fourth or fifth look, I can see you're right. (I was talking about the pic that seemed to be taken indoors, btw.)

Date: April 5, 2016 02:00

It seems that this is what the Edith Grove apartment looked like in 1962. There's some other photos posted as well, but I think it might spoil the surprise for those who are going to the exhibition.

Date: April 5, 2016 02:05

Too funny re: periscope clip 'don't push me!' geez I don't need anything signed so bad, just sign my arm maybe please while I smile at you up close,
and thanks BV----

Date: April 5, 2016 02:08

Cristiano Radtke
It seems that this is what the Edith Grove apartment looked like in 1962. There's some other photos posted as well, but I think it might spoil the surprise for those who are going to the exhibition.

*horrid, just horrid.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 5, 2016 02:10

So....Bill showed up. Must mean they get along better than we would think. And yes, he loaned some of his Stones treasure. Where does Taylor live? Before the 50 and Counting Tour wasn't he living in some government housing in London?

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 5, 2016 02:15

Congrats, TooTough, on the signings of all four, wow!

And good going to everyone who shook hands or just had a good view there, very exciting!

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: April 5, 2016 02:17

bye bye johnny
Many thanks for all the first hand reports and photos!
___

Reuters clip:

Rolling Stones reminisce ahead of ‘Exhibitionism’ display

[www.youtube.com]

Thanks for the clip, bye bye johnny. Here's another one from SkyNews:

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: April 5, 2016 02:25

with sssoul
mr_dja
Peace, Mr DJA

Keith is!

I stand corrected. Your eyes better than mine! I still wanna know what's up with the shoes thoough.

Peace
Mr DJA

Date: April 5, 2016 02:26

mr_dja
with sssoul
mr_dja
Peace, Mr DJA

Keith is!

I stand corrected. Your eyes better than mine! I still wanna know what's up with the shoes thoough.

Peace
Mr DJA

*maybe a slight sprained ankle foot/ one is wrapped.

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: April 5, 2016 02:30

Thanks to everyone for all the reports and the great pictures! Hopefully the exhibition will travel worldwide... smiling smiley

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: April 5, 2016 02:31

gotdablouse
Thanks for the pics and scopes! Wonder why Keith looked like he was leaning forward in that scope and in some pics.

Pretty sure it was due to a park bench by his knees. On p18 of this thread, a couple posts up from bottom, there are a couple photos where you can see both Jagger & Richards with the bench between them and the fence.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home