Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 40
Re: San Diego CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: April 18, 2015 05:52

steffialicia
j22surf
2014Slayer
j22surf
2014Slayer
KevinP1980
Any updates on the Start Me Up package? Still waiting.....

Good morning Kevin, no I haven't I emailed my contact yesterday to give her my cell phone, but expect to hear or get email anytime, will post as soon as anything happens.

I just got off the phone with the Padres ticket office. The person I spoke to stated all VIP packages had sold out and asked when I had submitted the order (3 April via email to Ismena). He didn't know what was going on so I asked to be connected to her. I was told she was headed into a meeting but had submitted my form and they should know more in a week or so. This is the same thing I am told everytime I make contact with the ticket office.

To quote the 'Order Agreement Terms and Conditions' included with the Start Me Up Experience order form I submitted: "This Order Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between the Customer and Padres, L.P. (the “Venue”) as of the date that payment for the Ticket(s) is received by the Venue." They 'received' my payment on 3 April when I submitted the signed form with my credit card info. The fact they have not processed my payment by charging my credit card seems imaterial to me. If they come back to say they sold out of this package after sitting on our orders for almost 2 weeks I will not be happy.

I am trying to remain positive as I live here and am a big Padres fan but this is embarrassing.

I know what you mean, I am a Padre fan too, and really like Petco Park, it is really beautiful this year, but they are not processing these orders in a very business-like manner. Glad not all RS concerts are by them.

I know that they did cut off the orders at one time, but they would have told you when you were submitting yours. I submitted mine on the 1st at 2:11 pm. I can only guess that the events people (downstairs?) are doing all the processing, and when it is all done, they will give the ticket info to the people who took our orders, and they will contact us. That could be a while, since they doing this all off of our scanned order forms.

Still no charge to my credit card

An update… I left 2 messages with Padres office today, with Events and my contact, and got a call back from the Events office late this afternoon. They have processed our orders, we should be seeing a charge on our cards soon, they were working with the Stones about our seating, and they assigned seats by the time stamp on our orders. She said she couldn't tell me my seats, but said that they would be printing our tickets this next week, and we would be contacted by our main contact about getting the tickets. It sounded like we may be able to pick them up (which is what we want).

So it is good to know we haven't been forgotten, and Satisfaction is coming soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-18 06:30 by 2014Slayer.

Posted by: KevinP1980 ()
Date: April 18, 2015 06:58

2014Slayer
steffialicia
j22surf
2014Slayer
j22surf
2014Slayer
KevinP1980

Good morning Kevin, no I haven't I emailed my contact yesterday to give her my cell phone, but expect to hear or get email anytime, will post as soon as anything happens.

I just got off the phone with the Padres ticket office. The person I spoke to stated all VIP packages had sold out and asked when I had submitted the order (3 April via email to Ismena). He didn't know what was going on so I asked to be connected to her. I was told she was headed into a meeting but had submitted my form and they should know more in a week or so. This is the same thing I am told everytime I make contact with the ticket office.

To quote the 'Order Agreement Terms and Conditions' included with the Start Me Up Experience order form I submitted: "This Order Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between the Customer and Padres, L.P. (the “Venue”) as of the date that payment for the Ticket(s) is received by the Venue." They 'received' my payment on 3 April when I submitted the signed form with my credit card info. The fact they have not processed my payment by charging my credit card seems imaterial to me. If they come back to say they sold out of this package after sitting on our orders for almost 2 weeks I will not be happy.

I am trying to remain positive as I live here and am a big Padres fan but this is embarrassing.

I know what you mean, I am a Padre fan too, and really like Petco Park, it is really beautiful this year, but they are not processing these orders in a very business-like manner. Glad not all RS concerts are by them.

I know that they did cut off the orders at one time, but they would have told you when you were submitting yours. I submitted mine on the 1st at 2:11 pm. I can only guess that the events people (downstairs?) are doing all the processing, and when it is all done, they will give the ticket info to the people who took our orders, and they will contact us. That could be a while, since they doing this all off of our scanned order forms.

An update… I left 2 messages with Padres office today, with Events and my contact, and got a call back from the Events office late this afternoon. They have processed our orders, we should be seeing a charge on our cards soon, they were working with the Stones about our seating, and they assigned seats by the time stamp on our orders. She said she couldn't tell me my seats, but said that they would be printing our tickets this next week, and we would be contacted by our main contact about getting the tickets. It sounded like we may be able to pick them up (which is what we want).

So it is good to know we haven't been forgotten, and Satisfaction is coming soon.

Good to know, thanks for the update!

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:01

rogerriffin
Leteyer share on FB this screen, its strange they are selling seats that doesn´t appear on map!

The Stones are so freakin' out of touch with reality.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:16

Straycat13
The Stones are so freakin' out of touch with reality.

I'm glad someone feels that way but the reality is those tickets will probably sell. But who the hell besides a profit maximizing computer program comes up with a price like $4777? I mean why not $4750 or some other slightly more understandable number? Do they really need the extra $27? Hell I could even understand $4999 because it appears a person may have been involved. I have seen many strange prices on those Platinum seats, like $3251, wtf?

peace

Posted by: j22surf ()
Date: April 18, 2015 08:30

KevinP1980
2014Slayer
steffialicia
j22surf
2014Slayer
j22surf
2014Slayer
KevinP1980

Thank you for making contact and keeping us in the loop.

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: April 18, 2015 10:44

j22surf
KevinP1980
2014Slayer
steffialicia
j22surf
2014Slayer
j22surf
2014Slayer
KevinP1980

Thank you for making contact and keeping us in the loop.

Yes thanks for calling the Padres office and letting us know what they said. It's funny how we signed up for this package thinking we were going to be stress-free by not worrying about the pre-sales and general sales. Turned out to be a rollercoaster ride of emotions. We aren't quite done with the ride but like you said 2014Slayer... Satisfaction is coming soon. :-)

Posted by: BklynFan ()
Date: April 18, 2015 17:56

Greetings from Brooklyn, long time reader and decided to dive into the pool. Looking forward to my first visit to SD, always heard great things about the city. Staying at the Hilton Gaslamp, psyched. Thanks to all whom have made inquiries with regard to the VIP packages. I'm awaiting info re. my pair of tix via the Lexus Home Plate Experience package. Start Me Up was sold out so they offered me the Lexus package which I was able to secure, getting my application in under the wire. I had great customer service along with return calls from Julia and am confident we'll be taken care of. Cheers.

Date: April 18, 2015 21:49

Just to recap the marketing package descriptions and presales for this show:

Start Me Up Experience
Lexus Home Plate Experience
Lucky Dip
General Public
Platinum
Diamond VIP
Emerald VIP
Sapphire VIP
Ruby VIP
Gold VIP
Silver VIP
Amex Preferred
Pandora Presale
Zip Code 92101 Presale
Padres Season ticket holders Presale

And I probably missed a couple. There might even be a single row of seats with people who bought from each of these packages and presales. eye popping smiley

But no doubt everyone will have the same huge grin on their faces when the first notes start to play. grinning smiley

peace

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 18, 2015 21:52

Naturalust

But no doubt everyone will have the same huge grin on their faces when the first notes start to play. grinning smiley

peace

Indeed. And everybody will keep the same smile on their faces remembering the concerts and the friends everyone will meet. smileys with beer

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 18, 2015 22:05

BklynFan
Greetings from Brooklyn, long time reader and decided to dive into the pool. Looking forward to my first visit to SD, always heard great things about the city. Staying at the Hilton Gaslamp, psyched. Thanks to all whom have made inquiries with regard to the VIP packages. I'm awaiting info re. my pair of tix via the Lexus Home Plate Experience package. Start Me Up was sold out so they offered me the Lexus package which I was able to secure, getting my application in under the wire. I had great customer service along with return calls from Julia and am confident we'll be taken care of. Cheers.

Bronx native headed out too!!

Oh no, account hacked, Stones tickets may be compromised angry smiley
Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: April 19, 2015 20:34

Nightmare situation I'm dealing with here. My email account of over 15 years this morning was hacked.

Thus far attempts to recover the account have been unsuccessful, but ongoing.

In my email account, in a sub folder, were my tickets to the San Diego show. (Stupid me for leaving them there.)

I attempted to login to my tickets.com account, the account the tickets were purchased, and I am locked out. (Which leads me to believe that whoever hacked my email, changed the pw on the tickets.com account.) The only way to recover the pw, is to send a temporary pw to the existing email address. (The one that has been hacked.)

A phone call to tickets.com has been placed and I'm hoping they will cancel out the car code on the tickets and issue new ones either via mail or to a different email address. 48-72 hours to get an approval to do this.

I am freaking out about this.

I'm flying cross country to this show and have spent huge bucks on these tickets, airfare, hotel..

I'm seriously worried they will be compromised.

Any other ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: Oh no, account hacked, Stones tickets may be compromised angry smiley
Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: April 19, 2015 21:19

I am no expert but I feel for you man that sucks!! If it were me...

Make (or try to make ) a Police report today. You will probably have to go to the station, but this is a crime like identity theft and the report might help. Contact the agency/people you bought tickets from and let them know what is going on. Contact the email service you use, email them and let them know.

In this day and age of internet there are cyberfinger prints on everything, if someone is accessing your info evidence of it can be seen by both ticket people and the email account.

I wish I had solid tips, but so far I have not been hacked like this.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 19, 2015 21:21

Ow! Good luck, jazzbass. The only thing I would say is that you can't be the first person this has happened to, so tickets.com should have some kind of policy for dealing with it - and it's a long time yet until San Diego, so there's time to sort it out.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: April 19, 2015 21:25

I haven't been hacked like this either so unfortunately I can't offer any tips in that department either.

I would just say I would think your tickets should be safe. First off, anyone you are alerting you are doing right as this happened. So you are being proactive and doing it well in advance of the shows. I would think the worst thing that happens is they void your tickets and send you new ones, which I believe corporations like Ticketmaster do all the time. Secondly, I would assume you still have a way to get into your email. Either by smartphone or by some other device. So you should still have access to the tickets in your mail in some fashion, but if not you'll have proof of your purchase on your credit card. I think above all else, your tickets should be safe and it should be the least of your worries. If I have all the information correct.

But best of luck with the trouble. Getting hack isn't any fun from what I've heard and very much an insane frustration. Hope you're able to recover everything safe and fast.

Date: April 19, 2015 21:30

And would you please let us know how it all works out so if/when this happens to someone else they will have an idea of what to do.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 19, 2015 21:38

CALL TICKETS.COM. THEY CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS FOR YOU BY INVALIDATING THE FIRST TICKETS.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: April 20, 2015 00:38

The good news is, the two tickets I have for Columbus and Raleigh, have been voided and I have new in hand. They were through ticketmaster. No problem I'm happy to say.

tickets.com was the ticker seller for the San Diego show so I am working with them to have my tickets voided. It is a "request" so hopefully they will honor my request.

I do have the tickets printed, but my fear is the jerk who hacked my account re-sold the tickets and on the day of the show, if the person who received them arrives before me when they scan his ticket on arrival, will void mine. This is why it's imperative they void the existing ones and send me new.

I feel bad that someone out there may inevitably buy my tickets only to have them not work at the gate. But I feel much worse, if mine do not work at the gate.

Date: April 20, 2015 03:11

Sorry to hear about your problems jazzbass. Hope you can recover your account, obviously changing your password, but a couple of tips even if you do.

1. Make sure your computer is virus free first thing, the worst hacks can add malware that keeps track of keystrokes and such and will continue to compromise your computer work. Also make sure they didn't put an auto forwarding option on your email account which allows them to see all future emails.

2. Create a couple new accounts, one for the usual email stuff and one specifically for on-line purchases and of course us very strong passwords.

Thankfully most hacks just get your address book and start spamming all your contacts and usually don't get more sinister with online accounts, purchases and the like but without knowing for sure, it's good to take the safe route.

Good luck, glad to see Ticketmaster was helpful.

peace

Petco Park tickets
Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:07

Hey everyone. I was wondering, for any of you who have gotten hard copy San Diego tickets in the mail, could you please tell me what kind of an envelope they come in? I might get mine tomorrow, and I was wondering if they came in something like a labelled Petco Park/Padres envelope so I can make a point of meeting my mailman before he gets to my house and telling him which envelope to look for. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Petco Park tickets
Date: April 20, 2015 04:17

Relax kid. The show isn't for a while yet. winking smiley

peace

Date: April 20, 2015 04:22

stones2000
Hey everyone. I was wondering, for any of you who have gotten hard copy San Diego tickets in the mail, could you please tell me what kind of an envelope they come in? I might get mine tomorrow, and I was wondering if they came in something like a labelled Petco Park/Padres envelope so I can make a point of meeting my mailman before he gets to my house and telling him which envelope to look for. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I understand, if I was you I would call the ticket place and ask them

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:24

Naturalust

peace

Oh yeah. Not unrelaxed yet, but I'll still feel better when I have the tickets. Then it's 100% happening smiling smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 20, 2015 17:55

stones2000
Naturalust

peace

Oh yeah. Not unrelaxed yet, but I'll still feel better when I have the tickets. Then it's 100% happening smiling smiley

...don't worry, I haven't received mine yet either.

Date: April 22, 2015 07:18

And.....still no contact from the Padres or charge on my credit card for the Start Me Up package.

steffialicia - it's been 3 days since you posted, have you heard anything else or been charged for your tickets yet?

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 22, 2015 08:43

j22surf
And.....still no contact from the Padres or charge on my credit card for the Start Me Up package.

steffialicia - it's been 3 days since you posted, have you heard anything else or been charged for your tickets yet?

I haven't been charged for the VIP package but several days ago, I canceled my order because I was no longer comfortable waiting. I got two fairly decent tix from Subhub. They look decent, although I was hoping for better, but the best part about them is that they are in my hands. The stress of not yet having a seat in hand was too much for me. I'm coming in from NY. Do you have a Plan B in mind? I've heard that prices are dropping. Keep us posted. Are you going to any other shows during the tour?

Date: April 22, 2015 21:31

steffialicia
j22surf

I haven't been charged for the VIP package but several days ago, I canceled my order because I was no longer comfortable waiting. I got two fairly decent tix from Subhub. They look decent, although I was hoping for better, but the best part about them is that they are in my hands. The stress of not yet having a seat in hand was too much for me. I'm coming in from NY. Do you have a Plan B in mind? I've heard that prices are dropping. Keep us posted. Are you going to any other shows during the tour?

I just spoke with my original contact (Ismena) and she confirmed we did get the tickets and seats have been assigned. She said they are in the process of charging our credit cards and will have someone send me our seat info. I told her at this point I wasn't that concerned about the location as much as just knowing we got them. She confirmed again that we did get the tickets. I will post when I get the info and when my card is actually charged.

I don't blame you for canceling and making sure you have tickets if you're traveling all the way across country. I bought 2 tickets on the AX presale as backup in Section 110 for $175. Those were the best I could get after multiple throwbacks. I have been charged for those but have not received them yet. I will sell them here at face value as soon as I am charged for the package tickets.

Unfortunately I will not be going to any other shows on this tour unless they add additional dates here in the LA/SD area. How about you?

Date: April 23, 2015 01:13

Wow!!! I am in shock! Ismena just called me back and confirmed our Start Me Up package seats. I am almost afraid to post it as my card has yet to be charged but here goes: Floor A3, Row 26, Seats 29,30

I haven't been that close to the stage for a Stones concert since 1981 at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The field was GA and we eventually pushed our way up to within 30' of the stage. Still one of my favorite concerts as the Stones were preceded by the J. Geils Band and George Thorogood & The Destroyers both of who totally rocked the place. The opening act was Prince who nobody had ever heard of and he made it through maybe 2 or 3 songs before being literally booed off the stage.

Keeping my fingers crossed until my card is charged and hoping all other SMU pakcage buyers get as good or better seats! My AX presale tickets will go up for sale here as soon as I see the charge on my card. (Sec FZ110, Row 33, Seats 8,9 for $175 per ticket + $38 ticket fee per ticket + $5 processing fee + $2.50 delivery fee for a total of $433.50)

Posted by: mapz ()
Date: April 23, 2015 01:43

J22, Can you email me itis223@gmail.com , I'm interested in the tickets. Thanks!

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: April 23, 2015 02:40

Glad to see they are getting around to getting you your tickets. I haven't received mine in the mail yet, maybe today!

It's a bit disappointing that only San Diego & Milwaukee have sold out (face value) on this tour. It's a sign that stadium shows are over in the US for the Stones. So enjoy it this last time!

There is a good chance new Lucky Dip tickets will become available in mid-May, as AEG realizes which sections are not filling up.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 23, 2015 03:14

Gfmsoccer
Glad to see they are getting around to getting you your tickets. I haven't received mine in the mail yet, maybe today!

It's a bit disappointing that only San Diego & Milwaukee have sold out (face value) on this tour. It's a sign that stadium shows are over in the US for the Stones. So enjoy it this last time!

There is a good chance new Lucky Dip tickets will become available in mid-May, as AEG realizes which sections are not filling up.

I hope so, trying not to panic after booking flights and room, no tickets yet.

plexi

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1494
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home