Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 65
Re: The Rolling Stones at The Fonda Theatre LA Wed May 20
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:35

Hairball
I've hired NASA to help me with this mission.
88 minutes to blast off........

Good luck everyone! thumbs up

Mission aborted due to technical failure....

Hope someone here was succesful! thumbs up

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:36

To: A bigger nut: I just had a thought, are you able to contact your credit card company to see if the purchase went through without leaving the axs.com screen?

If so, you may want to check with them. If the purchase went through, you may have tickets even though the axs.com site is having a problem.

Still rooting for you!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:38

mr_dja
a bigger nut
I succeeded to put tix to a cart and input all my info includes Credit card no.

But screen saying "One Moment Please" for 10 minutes.
Maybe gone....thumbs down

Oh no... I'm holding my breath for you and going to send your computer some good vibes. Can't imagine what I'd be feeling if I were in your shoes.

Peace,
Mr DJA

I still can not be a feeling of closing this window.....

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:39

It is kind of fun to watch IORR.org light up like a Christmas tree at these fun times...

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:40

stonesfan7676
Wow, already scalpers selling their extras for $300 and $500. Jerks!

Where?! Can't find anything on ebay.
syrel

Posted by: portlandphil ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:41

I keep clicking on find tickets, but no result found keeps popping up. Like many others out there, it is frustrating. So close, yet so far away.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:41

No luck for me either. Both my daughter and I tried, we both made it out of the waiting room to actually try for tickets but neither one or two tickets brought anything, it just kept saying no tickets in your selection available.

Oh well, it was a long shot anyway. Be interesting to see if anyone from IORR actually managed to buy tickets.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:42

Leonioid
It is kind of fun to watch IORR.org light up like a Christmas tree at these fun times...

That's a crowd for a club show right there!

Re: Los Angeles CA USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: tauk ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:42

alieb
getdown
Heading down to Hollywood from Oakland with a Hope and a Dream...this is #1 left on my bucket list...please send good Stones Karma...thanks, brian

i hope that all your dreams come true

...but I would stop short of running any red lights in anyone's honor---getting stopped for a ticket could slow you way down smiling smiley Good Luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 02:08 by tauk.

Date: May 20, 2015 22:43

mr_dja
To: A bigger nut: I just had a thought, are you able to contact your credit card company to see if the purchase went through without leaving the axs.com screen?

If so, you may want to check with them. If the purchase went through, you may have tickets even though the axs.com site is having a problem.

Still rooting for you!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Thanks.
Maybe a very slim chance but I will do it. I am from Japan and it is 4:40AM in Tokyo. Need to wait for a while.

No confirmation mail from AXS so far.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:44

I reckon there will be some genuine fans at Fonda tonight with a spare tix at face value for someone at top of the line.

I have done it myself with a spare tix.
Morning of a 24 hour notice gig for Kylie Minogue at BBC studios,I realised I got 2 tix to see her and her band ,with an audience of 140.
Doors opened at about mid-day and gig started about 1 p.m.

Couldn't find a Kylie fan available with just a few hours to go.

When in line for this free gig and asking other fans if they knew any local fan available for the gig, I was told about this guy who couldn't speak English, who came over from Southern France and had been outside studios since 4 a.m.
He got my spare free tix and just the happy look on his face made me so happy.

These things can happen. winking smiley

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:45

Nikkei
stonesfan7676

I wouldn't call them scalpers as they want to get in themselves. Of course this is a chance to be the good samaritan and sell the spare for 5$ but I'd pay 500$ in a heartbeat.

Do they want to get in? Professional scalpers sell you their services as your "partner" for as long as it takes to get their customer through the door, and then go home to count their profit - or maybe off to another show or two where they have to get someone in to a show they have no interest in attending. That's how the rules are bent. But it might leave some spaces in the theatre at the last minute.

Posted by: ihaveahead8k ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:45

Unbelievable. I got through the waiting lobby thing. Able to log in. Put my credit info. Select tickets... then search. RIGHT AT NOON.. BAM (No results found) over and over. I haven't given up.in fact the ticket search page I'm on is not even available for people trying to find tix at this time. The website simply says "sold out".. so I figure if I'm on this page I might as well stay on and keep searching... this is for the stones man!! I ain't giving up that easy.

Date: May 20, 2015 22:47

Leonioid

thumbs up

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:48

Let's cut the crap. First person that offers a ticket name your price. I'll buy the beer. The whole night or next couple of days anywhere in LA on me. This is what I do. I follow the Stones and do it right. No expense spared. SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL all included. I'm dead serious. Don't miss out. I am getting in. Bet your ass.

Date: May 20, 2015 22:49

Nobody got any tickets yet??

Posted by: tommarty920 ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:51

The price level just got blocked out for me after still trying.. I guess its officially official now..

Although when I refresh it's saying: The show is not yet officially Sold Out and it is possible some seat become available again.

Don't know if that's just a generic message or not..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-20 22:55 by tommarty920.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:52

I got nothing!

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:54

Yes, sad, sad, sad. I don't see anyone who got tix. Not even on Twitter. It sold out in under 10 minutes. It was only a few hundred tickets. It's mostly invited guests to look pretty for the cameras.

the best chance, if you're a gambler, is unclaimed tickets at Willcall will be resold at last minute. Also, if some "guests" don't show up, they may give away a few extras to fill the hall.

Lets hope this Periscope thing works tonight so we can see something!
$5 tix tells me this is more about the video production, than it is for live fans.

Posted by: likecats ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:55

Me too. I got in the waiting room a little before noon, my turn came up a few minutes after noon, and I've been hitting Find Tickets the whole time. It just blocked out the price level and said Sold Out.
I knew it was a long shot. I'll be off work in a couple of hours and will immediately head to L.A. with slim hopes.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()

If you are at top of line at Fonda, you gotta have a good chance of a ticket if you stay in line.

Good Luck and Best Wishes. smileys with beer

Posted by: stonesfan7676 ()

Nikkei
stonesfan7676

I wouldn't call them scalpers as they want to get in themselves. Of course this is a chance to be the good samaritan and sell the spare for 5$ but I'd pay 500$ in a heartbeat.

With these tickets they HAVE to go in themselves. I would bet some of those trying to resell their spare, just bought them to make a profit. Doubt tried and true fans would do this.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:58

stonesfan7676
Nikkei
stonesfan7676

With these tickets they HAVE to go in themselves. I would bet some of those trying to resell their spare, just bought them to make a profit. Doubt tried and true fans would do this.

Unless they're trying to cover their travel expenses... still mean though

Posted by: Long John Stoner ()
Date: May 20, 2015 22:59

onlystones
Let's cut the crap. First person that offers a ticket name your price. I'll buy the beer. The whole night or next couple of days anywhere in LA on me. This is what I do. I follow the Stones and do it right. No expense spared. SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL all included. I'm dead serious. Don't miss out. I am getting in. Bet your ass.

I find this humorous.

Posted by: SimonN ()

Hello,

Come on, at least one or two IORRians have to get inside to see this show!
Fingers crossed for you!

Cheers,

Simon.

I think it always happens but I succeeded to put tix in my cart around 12:10.
There must be someone else who failed for payment.

Ticket price $5 + handling fee $5 = $10 / ticket.....

Posted by: RipThisBone ()

smileys with beer Good evening everybody from The Netherlands (local time 21:58) from RipThisBone.
Have a great night in LA today!!!

24FPS , a bigger nut , A Stone Alone , alieb , angee , BeastOfBurdenGermany , benroyblenkle , Big Al , bleedingman , bobatea , Captainchaos , colonial , coowouters , crawdaddy , Dan , DandelionPowderman ,
DECCA61 , duke richardson , eduardoacdc , elad , elmahore , Elmo Lewis , fulldevilhakysac , FunxionalJunkie , fzv98d , Gfmsoccer , Glimmer Twins , GS1978 , HalfNanker , Halup , harald2002 , Havo , Heart for Stones , henrik87 , ihaveahead8k , Irix , jimpietryga1 , jjo , JMoisica , Jos , josepi , JumpinJeppeFlash , jumpontopofmebaby , justsway , kahoosier , keithglimmer , kramsey , latvianinexile , Lien , likecats , Long John Stoner , Lorenz , Mabru , mapz , mariannerl , matinil , maumau , mcgeez8 , mpw362d , mr_dja , MrWattsUnderAssistant , mtaylor , muenke , muffie , Nikkei , NoCode0680 , O2 , oldfan , onlystones , ouroux58 , portlandphil , pricepittsburgh , reg thorpe , Riffhard79 , RipThisBone , Rosto , sarahunwin , satisfaction2 , shawnriffhard1 , Shine A Light , snarky , Snoopy , SoCalStone , Stonesfan2146 , straycatuk , syrel , tauk , TheBlockbuster , thetiger , Thru and Thru , timbernardis , tommarty920 , tomy1 , tonyc , toostoned , triunfopark , trm15 , tumblingdice , vibrolux , Voodoohat , waterrats , WetWillie , wilsoncrow , Woody24 , Woz , zumasunset
Guests: 521
Record Number of Users: 135 on May 20, 2015 22:23
Record Number of Guests: 549 on May 20, 2015 22:25

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 20, 2015 23:03

eduardoacdc
OMG I was able to get two tickets for me and my wifHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOO!!!

Eduardo, congrats, man, good for you!!!!!

You two are there for all of us, hope that's okay! thumbs up Looking forward to your report.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 20, 2015 23:03

RipThisBone
smileys with beer Good evening everybody from The Netherlands (local time 21:58) from RipThisBone.
Have a great night in LA today!!!

24FPS , a bigger nut , A Stone Alone , alieb , angee , BeastOfBurdenGermany , benroyblenkle , Big Al , bleedingman , bobatea , Captainchaos , colonial , coowouters , crawdaddy , Dan , DandelionPowderman ,
DECCA61 , duke richardson , eduardoacdc , elad , elmahore , Elmo Lewis , fulldevilhakysac , FunxionalJunkie , fzv98d , Gfmsoccer , Glimmer Twins , GS1978 , HalfNanker , Halup , harald2002 , Havo , Heart for Stones , henrik87 , ihaveahead8k , Irix , jimpietryga1 , jjo , JMoisica , Jos , josepi , JumpinJeppeFlash , jumpontopofmebaby , justsway , kahoosier , keithglimmer , kramsey , latvianinexile , Lien , likecats , Long John Stoner , Lorenz , Mabru , mapz , mariannerl , matinil , maumau , mcgeez8 , mpw362d , mr_dja , MrWattsUnderAssistant , mtaylor , muenke , muffie , Nikkei , NoCode0680 , O2 , oldfan , onlystones , ouroux58 , portlandphil , pricepittsburgh , reg thorpe , Riffhard79 , RipThisBone , Rosto , sarahunwin , satisfaction2 , shawnriffhard1 , Shine A Light , snarky , Snoopy , SoCalStone , Stonesfan2146 , straycatuk , syrel , tauk , TheBlockbuster , thetiger , Thru and Thru , timbernardis , tommarty920 , tomy1 , tonyc , toostoned , triunfopark , trm15 , tumblingdice , vibrolux , Voodoohat , waterrats , WetWillie , wilsoncrow , Woody24 , Woz , zumasunset
Guests: 521
Record Number of Users: 135 on May 20, 2015 22:23
Record Number of Guests: 549 on May 20, 2015 22:25

again: if you need a crowd for a smoking hot club show, look no further

Posted by: jimjagger73 ()
Date: May 20, 2015 23:04

No luck !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-20 23:05 by jimjagger73.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 65

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1533
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home