Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Keith in NYC, March 18
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 19, 2015 09:33

ROCKMAN

Date: March 19, 2015 09:49

DoomandGloom
duke richardson
latebloomer
I'll back you up, Doom. smiling smiley

Adding to the back up here. Tobacco is a killer in lots of ways.

ol Keith just soldiers on...
He looks really good here which is all the more reason to go the distance. His hands look healthier as well, he's back to wearing rings I see.

Did he ever stop wearing rings?

Date: March 19, 2015 09:54

with sssoul
March 18th is Theo's birthday. Were they doing lunch as part of the celebrations?

And what am I missing in the "directing traffic" photo - why are people saying he's littering?
(Pass the caffeine while you're at it.) Thanks for posting the photos - he looks well indeed.

He always flicks the cigarette that way smiling smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:41

with sssoul

And what am I missing in the "directing traffic" photo - why are people saying he's littering?

Hi ssssoul!

...You're kidding, right? >grinning smiley<

If not: check that pic again - he's not 'directing traffic'; he shoots his cigarette butt away from him (or else, there's a cigarette butt flying towards him... I dunno. winking smiley )

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:56

DoomandGloom
duke richardson
latebloomer

He looks really good here which is all the more reason to go the distance. His hands look healthier as well, he's back to wearing rings I see.

Looks like he lost a few pounds as well. Let's get going guys!

Date: March 19, 2015 10:59

Dreamer
DoomandGloom
duke richardson
latebloomer

I thought that, too, until I saw the cigarette flick-pic...

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:15

Why do these show biz people have to wear shades all the time? Didnt think the sun was too strong at this time of the year, in NYC.
Oh, just a thought....it helps get you recognised.
Happy birthday Theo (lovely name).

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:31

I thought i read recently that he more or less has a ciggie now just for the image.

Basically just holding the ciggie.

Date: March 19, 2015 11:32

odean73
I thought i read recently that he more or less has a ciggie now just for the image.

Basically just holding the ciggie.

Looks like he has cut back drastically indeed. He still has a couple of ciggie breaks per show, though.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:43

RoughJusticeOnYa

If not: check that pic again - he's not 'directing traffic'; he shoots his cigarette butt away from him (or else, there's a cigarette butt flying towards him... I dunno. winking smiley )

Okay okay - I said I was undercaffeinated! So he flicked his cigarette butt at a photographer,
who will most likely sell it on ebay. :E

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 19, 2015 12:08

with sssoul
RoughJusticeOnYa

Okay okay - I said I was undercaffeinated! So he flicked his cigarette butt at a photographer,
who will most likely sell it on ebay. :E

...LOL! My thoughts exactly!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
(Although I wasn't really thinking of eBay, to be honest. More like a cristal display cabinet on a stand, next to my hi-fi set at home... smoking smiley )

Date: March 19, 2015 13:01

DandelionPowderman
Dreamer
DoomandGloom
duke richardson
latebloomer

Yeah I saw that but I think that's mostly the way he stands. In general I think he looks a lot better. Less sleepy.

Date: March 19, 2015 13:05

Dreamer
DandelionPowderman
Dreamer
DoomandGloom
duke richardson
latebloomer

Yeah I saw that but I think that's mostly the way he stands. In general I think he looks a lot better. Less sleepy.

thumbs up

Posted by: rocknola ()
Date: March 19, 2015 14:07

Today's NYPOST has nice pic... Also has a quip about Mick sighting having a "leisurely lunch" uptown at Atlantic grille

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: March 19, 2015 15:01

stonehearted
All this 21st century anti-smoking hysteria. Did you know that in recent years there have been several medical studies and reports indicating that smoking actually helps to protect against the onset of such diseases as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's?

Besides, at least he already quit heroin, cocaine, and lately even excessive drinking. So what, if he's kept a relatively harmless vice? Smoking only breaks your system if you do it morning, noon, and night, like any other vice.

However, it isn't really the nicotine that'll get you--it's all those hundreds of chemicals that Marlboro puts in their cigarettes. He really should switch to organic tobacco. If you're going to smoke, you may as well be healthy about it.

There was a time that it was actually advertised as being good for you:

Posted by: switchblade1975 ()
Date: March 19, 2015 16:09

let Keith do what he likes to do, he is being a Dad spending time with his kid, he looks HAPPY, if he is doing all so many things wrong why do we all go to all the shows? show more Love for him.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 19, 2015 16:13

switchblade1975
let Keith do what he likes to do, he is being a Dad spending time with his kid, he looks HAPPY, if he is doing all so many things wrong why do we all go to all the shows? show more Love for him.

Who are you referring to? In glancing through this thread, I hardly think anyone is being disparaging.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: March 19, 2015 16:14

So wishing that someone we all care about would stop smoking is now PC do-gooderism?

My Dad is the same age as Keith and smokes, and he's in the early stages of COPD. I wish there were more "PC do-gooders" around him that would have convinced to stop 20 years ago.

I have no interest in banning the selling of cigarettes, as I'm a civil libertarian on drug issues, but educating people about what a death sentence it is is simply a matter of common sense and public health.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 19, 2015 16:43

Evidently he thinks people smoking cigarettes is funny...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 19, 2015 16:53

josepi
2120Wolf
Why the F@#$ would you want to stand around in the cold all F&$@%^$ bundled up.
Hit your island paradise or come out here to sunny Cal.
Makes no sense to me, I got a fraction of Keiths wealth and will not put up with the cold. (Lived in Chicago most of my life).
Get out of the cold Keith and stay healthy....enjoy the smoke.

A few days ago, Keith was on his way to Dubai with Mick for a short holiday to get some sun, but someone in Mick's entourage (maybe even Mick himself, but that's just speculation) caused the plane returned to London. Otherwise, he'd not be standing out in the cold. This also may be why the tour announcement was delayed.

[www.barstoolsports.com]

WHAT?!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: March 19, 2015 16:55

True story, but not Mick and Keith's flight, LOL!

Date: March 19, 2015 18:24

keefriff99
So wishing that someone we all care about would stop smoking is now PC do-gooderism?

My Dad is the same age as Keith and smokes, and he's in the early stages of COPD. I wish there were more "PC do-gooders" around him that would have convinced to stop 20 years ago.

I have no interest in banning the selling of cigarettes, as I'm a civil libertarian on drug issues, but educating people about what a death sentence it is is simply a matter of common sense and public health.

thumbs up

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: March 19, 2015 18:51

He could switch to using a vaporizer - in private, at least. I made the switch last December and haven't looked back. I'm getting my nicotine fix, whilst enjoying some marvellous flavours. It's the way forward, folks.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: March 19, 2015 18:59

josepi
2120Wolf
Why the F@#$ would you want to stand around in the cold all F&$@%^$ bundled up.
Hit your island paradise or come out here to sunny Cal.
Makes no sense to me, I got a fraction of Keiths wealth and will not put up with the cold. (Lived in Chicago most of my life).
Get out of the cold Keith and stay healthy....enjoy the smoke.

A few days ago, Keith was on his way to Dubai with Mick for a short holiday to get some sun, but someone in Mick's entourage (maybe even Mick himself, but that's just speculation) caused the plane returned to London. Otherwise, he'd not be standing out in the cold. This also may be why the tour announcement was delayed.

[www.barstoolsports.com]

Wow are'nt you a wealth of information...Thanx for the inside scoop...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-19 19:02 by 2120Wolf.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: March 19, 2015 19:04

Big Al
He could switch to using a vaporizer - in private, at least. I made the switch last December and haven't looked back. I'm getting my nicotine fix, whilst enjoying some marvellous flavours. It's the way forward, folks.

Yeah until they figure out that crap causes cancer too.

Posted by: JiminNB ()
Date: March 19, 2015 19:13

I'll give him my boots! Maybe a bit big but bet they are warmer and sure look more like what you would expect the man to wear!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 19, 2015 19:20

Gotta dig these shades man !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: March 19, 2015 19:51

Smoking is good for you

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-19 19:51 by oldschool.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: March 19, 2015 20:02

in the video you can see its windy as hell out there and probably a little cold for a somke break.keiths not in the turks right now for one reason..stones business.

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: March 19, 2015 20:07

Some great photo's- Thanks for posting

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2182
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home